Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,152 members, 7,825,597 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Why Do Ladies Blow Hot And Cold In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Blow Hot And Cold In A Relationship? (1951 Views)

Why Don't Ladies Blow And Tell / Aigbe:I Started Talking More With My Daughter The Day She Spoke About ‘Mouth Action' / How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Blow Hot And Cold In A Relationship? by ike4real: 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2007
hello people in the house,i have always wondered y ladies blow hot and cold in a relationship,when i say hot and cold,i mean situations where by,ladies,during a relationship,atimes would behave as if they can't do without u,and sometimes again,they behave as if u are even making them feel uncom4table,with the way they talk,they behave,they even do it to the extent that the guy start feeling as if,the lady in question is tired of the whole ''show'',i don't know whether i am the only one that has experienced this.people in the house what do u think?
Re: Why Do Ladies Blow Hot And Cold In A Relationship? by Joey82(m): 4:39pm On Sep 27, 2007
the cold times makes the hot times hotter. simple.
In other words there must be cold times for r/ships to get hot.
Re: Why Do Ladies Blow Hot And Cold In A Relationship? by bisii(f): 5:48pm On Sep 27, 2007
@topic

it happens with the guys as well, not just the ladies really!!!
Re: Why Do Ladies Blow Hot And Cold In A Relationship? by iice(f): 6:27pm On Oct 04, 2007
such is the beauty of the human emotion/mind/heart
Re: Why Do Ladies Blow Hot And Cold In A Relationship? by sirfee(m): 3:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
@Oyind17,please don't be offended with my response earlier,it was a mistake,it wasn't meant for you,I have modified the post.I'm sorry ma
Re: Why Do Ladies Blow Hot And Cold In A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
sirfee:
@Oyind17,please don't be offended with my response earlier,it was a mistake,it wasn't meant for you,I have modified the post.I'm sorry ma
I didn't see it. I was offline.
Re: Why Do Ladies Blow Hot And Cold In A Relationship? by sirfee(m): 3:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
Oyind17:
I didn't see it. I was offline.
Hope you've forgiven me because I don't want to offend my aunty.Once again I'm sorry ma.
Re: Why Do Ladies Blow Hot And Cold In A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
sirfee:
Hope you've forgiven me because I don't want to offend my aunty.Once again I'm sorry ma.
You know I can't be offended. Awwwwwwwww...
Re: Why Do Ladies Blow Hot And Cold In A Relationship? by sirfee(m): 3:32pm On Apr 22, 2017
Oyind17:
You know I can't be offended. Awwwwwwwww...
Thanks,I was arguing with some nitwits on religious section so I mistakenly exchanged the replies.I later realised my mistakes,that was the main reason why I was asking for forgiveness.My regards to your sweetheart,mumsy and my friend "Handsome".Bye
Re: Why Do Ladies Blow Hot And Cold In A Relationship? by akaahs(m): 3:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
This also get me thinking, d last time my ex gf did d hot part, i bcame more hotter which lead to our break up. U just hve to be cool when d other partner is hot nd vis visa
Re: Why Do Ladies Blow Hot And Cold In A Relationship? by sirfee(m): 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2017
Joey82:
the cold times makes the hot times hotter. simple.
In other words there must be cold times for r/ships to get hot.

You have said it all

(1) (Reply)

Falling In Love Or Staying Single? / How To Lose A Guy In 10 Dayz / Confusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.