Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,979 members, 7,866,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:53 PM

Waiting For A Guy To Come To You First May Cost You A Great Love Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Waiting For A Guy To Come To You First May Cost You A Great Love Life (1846 Views)

Great Love Is Best Not Rushed / Chubby Ladies On Nairaland,pls Share Your Love Life Experience / Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Girl For Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waiting For A Guy To Come To You First May Cost You A Great Love Life by Orikinla(m): 11:42am On Dec 10, 2011
It is common for girls to wait for the guys to make the first move in going out and dating. But waiting has made many babes to lose great guys to their rivals or to others who did not procrastinate for long before making the bold and beautiful move to initiate the romance.

Let us face it, there are some guys who are too hot to resist and if you overdo the "I will wait for him to come to me first", you gonna lose him even before the sunset.

There are many subtle ways to attract him without looking cheap or desperate.

1. You can go to him and ask any question or even direction of which God knows you already know the answer.
2. Ask him how you can get a particular book or an item.
3. You can simply collide with him and say "Huh. I am sorry" and from the apology, you can start talking.

A girl simply missed a step and pretending to be slipping in front of the guy she was tripping for and he quickly gave her a helping hand and she regained her balance in his arms and made sure he inhaled her perfume and whilst thanking him, she introduced herself. That was how their romance took off and it lasted for over 10 years!

Some girls go as far as brushing a guy with their bosoms or standing in his way and make it look like he is the one blocking their path.

A handsome guy in one office says several pretty and sexy girls keep coming around to ask for services they must have known that are not done in his office.

"Do you make photocopies here?" She asked
"No. This is not a business centre, " he replied.
"Oh, sorry. But I really have to make photocopies of this project for my M.Sc," she said in a very appealing voice and brandishing her big file in his face.
That was an opportunity to tell him that she was a graduate student to impress him to pay her more attention as she was dressed in body hugging blouse and tight jeans and high heels, showing her curvaceous body. She noticed him swallowing saliva in lust.

If you are too proud and he is equally proud, any of the above ways of approach would be good.
Don't wait for Mars and Venus to collide before it happens!

It is better to use any of these methods than risk losing him to another girl who is smart enough to go for what she wants without wasting time posing and posturing like a peacock.

I have seen where a girl visited a guy over 100 times before the guy reciprocated.
She was just crazy for him. And by the time he did, he gave her the "fork" of the century when she gave him her hot "magna cum laude pussy".

In a particular case, the guy had to hide in the toilet when the girl's affection turned to harassment. But he eventually gave in.

One other girl went out of her way to join him in the office and often dressed up to work with him and he eventually gave in.

You can do all these and still delay Being Intimate with him.
Just be his good and reliable friend first.

Put friendship before relationship.

Lest you forget, offering sex to a guy does not mean you are in relationship with him.
To him, he just Were Intimate with you and no strings attached.

A LovePeddler will Be Intimate with over 1, 000 customers, but choose to have a relationship with another guy  and give him her whole body gratis.

Playing hard to get to a guy you really like and will like to date is not wise.

If you are sure you NEED HIM in your life, don't wait for him to come to you first.

Re: Waiting For A Guy To Come To You First May Cost You A Great Love Life by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 10, 2011
Hmmmm, dont think you are what ppl portray you to be. Nice
Re: Waiting For A Guy To Come To You First May Cost You A Great Love Life by Goldieluks: 11:57am On Dec 10, 2011
Diverse attitude baba! but nothing do you. undecided
Re: Waiting For A Guy To Come To You First May Cost You A Great Love Life by Orikinla(m): 12:11pm On Dec 10, 2011
Rokiatu2:

Hmmmm, dont think you are what ppl portray you to be. Nice
Rokiatu2,
Even Jesus Christ did not please everybody and his people were the ones who asked him to be crucified.

Only fools want to kiss everybody's dirty booty.

Besides, a psychotherapist has to deal with many sick people and most of them are often absolute strangers.

As you can see that they always come and go like the way of many who were here yesterday, but we don't see them again today.
C'est la vie. grin
Re: Waiting For A Guy To Come To You First May Cost You A Great Love Life by sugardaddy1(m): 5:45pm On Dec 10, 2011
@Topic
This is good
Now I know why she rubbed her butt on me the other day . . . hmmmlipsrsealed
Re: Waiting For A Guy To Come To You First May Cost You A Great Love Life by 195(f): 6:04pm On Dec 10, 2011
NL LADIES wat are u waiting for >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> approach me and get free DSTV with 12 days subscription angry angry
Re: Waiting For A Guy To Come To You First May Cost You A Great Love Life by sugardaddy1(m): 6:31pm On Dec 10, 2011
190_@:

NL LADIES wat are u waiting for >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> approach me and get free DSTV with 12 days subscription angry angry
grin grin grin
Re: Waiting For A Guy To Come To You First May Cost You A Great Love Life by Flashaldrin(m): 7:44pm On Dec 10, 2011
190_@:

cheesy cheesy cheesy ayam feeling you yo cool

(1) (Reply)

70% Of Nigerian Women Are Consolation Prizes. / What Will You Do If You Discover Your WIFE Is Unfaithful / Should I Opt Out Or Stay.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.