Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

You Find Out She Has A Fake Butt Three Weeks Into Dating. What Do You Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Find Out She Has A Fake Butt Three Weeks Into Dating. What Do You Do? (5108 Views)

10 Ways A Lady Can Lose A Guy Few Weeks Into Their Relationship / Why Are Most Single Ladies Into Dating Married Men And On The Increase? / My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Find Out She Has A Fake Butt Three Weeks Into Dating. What Do You Do? by sugardaddy1(m): 7:06am On Dec 11, 2011
Mr. C0rk exposed!
1.7 inch>>>>>>>>>injections>>>>>>>>>17inch
Re: You Find Out She Has A Fake Butt Three Weeks Into Dating. What Do You Do? by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 11, 2011
You know it is difficult to resist some yanshes out there, you know. Those ikebe super-type yanshes.
Some of us have actually cultivated the art of self control! grin NO YANSH born of a woman, can control me. . . Somebody say Wouf! grin
Re: You Find Out She Has A Fake Butt Three Weeks Into Dating. What Do You Do? by sugardaddy1(m): 9:50am On Dec 11, 2011
sexkillz:

Some of us have actually cultivated the art of self control! grin NO YANSH born of a woman, can control me. . . Somebody say Wouf! grin

I share the same view and have proved it over & over again with countless number of women of  diverse shapes, ages, sizes  & intellect.
Re: You Find Out She Has A Fake Butt Three Weeks Into Dating. What Do You Do? by freecocoa(f): 3:31pm On Dec 11, 2011
googles:

FREECOCOA grin grin grin

BAYBAY I HAVE MISSED YOU TOO kiss SCHOOL AND ALL JARE

HOW ARE YOU?
I'm good baybay, yeah I know how it is with the school ish,hope you are not gonna run away anytime soon? Its not much fun without you. cool cheesy wink
Re: You Find Out She Has A Fake Butt Three Weeks Into Dating. What Do You Do? by Adaeze003(f): 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2011
@ topic
use the butt to your advantage kiss
Re: You Find Out She Has A Fake Butt Three Weeks Into Dating. What Do You Do? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 11, 2011
OP i dey suspect that the so called Ivorian babe wey ur guy dey date na actually man.Maybe na trans3xual we go do gender surgery grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: You Find Out She Has A Fake Butt Three Weeks Into Dating. What Do You Do? by Nobody: 1:26am On Dec 12, 2011
slimyem:

my butt isnt small.its round,sexy, and a handful.just the perfect size for my frame.
Besides,nothing a big butt can do that a small butt cannot do wink wink

although everyone has different tastes, i will disagree with you when saying that a small butt can do everything a big one does. . . . . . . .you see, when you are riding one of them JUICY/PERFECT big ones, and hitting it from the back, there will be a WAVE going through that butt, and the wave will come back and hit you in the lower stomach/groin. LAWD AAAAAAAAAAAH MERCY!!!!!

Re: You Find Out She Has A Fake Butt Three Weeks Into Dating. What Do You Do? by MrsChima1(f): 2:30am On Dec 12, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

although everyone has different tastes, i will disagree with you when saying that a small butt can do everything a big one does. . . . . . . .you see, when you are riding one of them JUICY/PERFECT big ones, and hitting it from the back, there will be a WAVE going through that butt, and the wave will come back and hit you in the lower stomach/groin. LAWD AAAAAAAAAAAH MERCY!!!!!

Is that why men love doggie style? undecided undecided
Re: You Find Out She Has A Fake Butt Three Weeks Into Dating. What Do You Do? by Princek12(m): 2:36am On Dec 12, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Is that why men love doggie style? undecided undecided

one of the many reasons why we love doggie style. that yansh bounces back and sometimes can clap on your Uncle John. A flat butt cannot do that ooooo. I have a zero-tolerance policy for flat butts.
Re: You Find Out She Has A Fake Butt Three Weeks Into Dating. What Do You Do? by Nobody: 5:24am On Dec 12, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Is that why men love doggie style?   undecided undecided

thats why many love dog[b]g[/b]y with big bootay damsel, yeah!

that ripple is HYPNOTIZING, LOL!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can I Do To Make Her Pick My Calls? / Advice: How Do I Break Up With A Girl After Deflowering Her / Help! My Babe Have Not Seen Her Period.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.