Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,272 members, 7,853,334 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:38 PM

Bank Phb Interview,were U Called That U Are Successful In The Interview? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bank Phb Interview,were U Called That U Are Successful In The Interview? (747 Views)

Bank Phb Is Recruiting! / Bank Phb's Aptitude Test / Recruitment @ Banks Phb And Firstinland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Phb Interview,were U Called That U Are Successful In The Interview? by justsimple: 1:10pm On Sep 28, 2007
Hello Spatar,were u called that u are successful in the interview or u went to their keffi office on your own to confirm?please i need to be inform if i should go to their office .
Re: Bank Phb Interview,were U Called That U Are Successful In The Interview? by dutmond: 3:12pm On Sep 28, 2007
i was invited for final interview on monday at V/I but dont know wussup right now. still keeping ma fingers crossed, 4 more info call 08051018493
Re: Bank Phb Interview,were U Called That U Are Successful In The Interview? by segzynuff: 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2007
pls i was called 4 the intaview 4 nd holders @ KEFFI on 19th september,and was told they will get in touch,does dat means we wont be considered again?called some guys i meet dat day was told they ve not heard anything too,pls anybody with info shud holler me on 0802047012.thanks
Re: Bank Phb Interview,were U Called That U Are Successful In The Interview? by sparta(f): 11:27am On Oct 02, 2007
Hi Landers
We were called for a final interview and after the interview, we were called to come for documentation. We have also gone for the medical test and have submitted our guarantor forms, documents and passport photos. We are waiting for the next line of action. If you attended the final interview and have not been called for documentation, I will advise you go to their keffi office to find out wasup. It wouldnt cost you anything to be on a safer side.
Wish you the best. smiley
Re: Bank Phb Interview,were U Called That U Are Successful In The Interview? by eneyesan(m): 2:32pm On Oct 02, 2007
hi,sparta,wat was the final interview in like.i am presently waiting to be called for the final stage too.i did my first interview in portharcourt.thanks
Re: Bank Phb Interview,were U Called That U Are Successful In The Interview? by sparta(f): 2:57pm On Oct 02, 2007
I did my final interview in Lagos. The interview was basically about what you think service is and why you would like to work in a bank. I dont know anything about port/h branch, I am talking about us folks in Lagos. Try going to their p/h recruitment office, am sure you will b aaaaable to find out somtin.
The Best smiley
cheerio
Re: Bank Phb Interview,were U Called That U Are Successful In The Interview? by segzynuff: 7:48pm On Oct 02, 2007
hi sparta i happy 4 u o!although i avnt bin called 2 4 the final intaview yet. i was @ the keffi branch of bankphb 2day nd was told tha they will still call,incase there is any info that will be useful 4 me pls holla @ me via:segunbox@yahoo.com.once again congrats.segs
Re: Bank Phb Interview,were U Called That U Are Successful In The Interview? by sparta(f): 1:20pm On Oct 04, 2007
Hi guys, i got a call today to come to their office. Dont know what to expect but will keep you updated tomorrow.
Cheers, the best smiley
Re: Bank Phb Interview,were U Called That U Are Successful In The Interview? by sparta(f): 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2007
Hi, they finally called succesful candidates to resumed. Thanks to God and all Landers. God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Brewries Calling For Interview! / Bank Wants Sound Ond Holders. / Etb Test Format Please 4rm Some1 Who Took The Test Recently.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.