Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,713 members, 7,955,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:47 PM

Yoruba Women And Their Husbands. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba Women And Their Husbands. (3336 Views)

Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands / Yoruba Women (and dating) / Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Yoruba Women And Their Husbands. by kasiem(m): 10:16am On Dec 11, 2011
Why is it that yoruba women loves beating their husbands always? Is it because there's no serious law against it?
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Husbands. by slyowokoya(f): 10:19am On Dec 11, 2011
^^^

hasty generalization! angry

where is your proof?!
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Husbands. by r231(m): 10:22am On Dec 11, 2011
undecided
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Husbands. by slyowokoya(f): 10:23am On Dec 11, 2011
kasiem:

Why is it that yoruba women loves beating their husbands always? Is it because there's no serious law against it?

dude, did your wife beat you?

were you being naughty? grin
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Husbands. by kasiem(m): 10:29am On Dec 11, 2011
slyowokoya:

dude, did your wife beat you?

were you being naughty? grin
u know say i be igbo guy, so d tin nor fit happen for my area
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Husbands. by mashnino(m): 10:30am On Dec 11, 2011
kasiem:

where do you reside?
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Husbands. by zealot4me(f): 10:31am On Dec 11, 2011
did she beat u again undecided undecided wat a pity
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Husbands. by kasiem(m): 10:39am On Dec 11, 2011
zealot4me:

did she beat u again undecided undecided wat a pity
how far with ur husband's treatment? Hope, he'll summon the courage of coming back to live with u again.
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Husbands. by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:51am On Dec 11, 2011
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Husbands. by sexyliano: 4:11pm On Dec 11, 2011
marrying a christian yoruba woman is like marrying a cobra. she smells, cheats, beats, attacks, odors everywhere.  if you get ear make you hear.

for more information on Yoruba women, go here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-819375.0.html
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Husbands. by Flashaldrin(m): 4:19pm On Dec 11, 2011
this two people again!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Husbands. by MrsChima1(f): 5:00pm On Dec 11, 2011
Abuse isn't a gender nor ethnic thing. Let it rest.
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Husbands. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 11, 2011
Lol @ beating husbands. . . grin I thought reverse was the case!
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Husbands. by Orikinla(m): 2:55pm On Dec 12, 2011
How many Yoruba wives can beat their husbands?
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Husbands. by MrsChima1(f): 3:45pm On Dec 12, 2011
Unless these Yoruba women took self defense classes and holds a black belt in karate, it is safe to say that MOST of the beatings come from the husbands.

From the behavior of the "manbitches" fighting and bitching with chicks on Nairaland, it is safe to say that many of them beat their wives/hoes/girlfriends offline.
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Husbands. by MrCork17: 3:51pm On Dec 12, 2011
now Mrs Chima wants to be Yoruba ((confused))) undecided
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Husbands. by MrsChima1(f): 3:52pm On Dec 12, 2011
Mr, Cork:

now Mrs Chima wants to be Yoruba  ((confused))) undecided

No, I want the Yoruba women to kick your arse.   wink I want them to beat the thieving and begging from your arse.
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Husbands. by MrCork17: 3:57pm On Dec 12, 2011
Mrs, Chima. Am in New York on the 23rd Dec and will be stayin at Penn Hotel. Please come by but please please wear make up: No make up, No seeing me!! angry
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Husbands. by MrsChima1(f): 4:00pm On Dec 12, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mrs, Chima. Am in New York on the 23rd Dec and will be stayin at Penn Hotel. Please come by but please please wear make up: No make up, No seeing me!! angry

Sure, I would send someone your way. If you hear roaring and screeching, those are your dates! wink
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Husbands. by MrCork17: 4:02pm On Dec 12, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Sure, I would send someone your way.  If you hear roaring and screeching, those are your dates!   wink

baby am serious. Dont you want your dream to come true: finally meetin Mr Cork? This is yo chance!! wink
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Husbands. by DeBlunt: 4:03pm On Dec 12, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

No, I want the Yoruba women to kick your arse.   wink  I want them to beat the thieving and begging from your arse.

grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Husbands. by MrsChima1(f): 4:05pm On Dec 12, 2011
Mr, Cork:

baby am serious. Dont you want your dream to come true: finally meetin Mr Cork? This is yo chance!! wink

I would rather go trekking with a bunch of rabid wolves! No thanks!
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Husbands. by MrCork17: 4:08pm On Dec 12, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

I would rather go trekking with a bunch of rabid wolves!  No thanks! 

Wolves? were u born in a zoo? Sweeery Am givin u the opputunity of a life time to come to my hotel & ur messing up. dont u like moiney? undecided
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Husbands. by MrsChima1(f): 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Wolves? were u born in a zoo? Sweeery Am givin u the opputunity of a life time to come to my hotel & your messing up. dont u like moiney? undecided

What the hell is moiney? undecided
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Husbands. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 12, 2011
OP the reason be say most yoruba women dey very tall(about 7 feet and above) and not only dem tall dem also dey very huge with fat lumpy arms wey dem dey refer to as market women arms or sister mother arms.Guy just imagine say a very fat woman as tall as 7 feet with huge arms dey fight with u.Just imagine who go win the fight grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Husbands. by Renike(f): 12:12am On Dec 13, 2011
sexyliano:

marrying a christian yoruba woman is like marrying a cobra. she smells, cheats, beats, attacks, odors everywhere.  if you get ear make you hear.

for more information on Yoruba women, go here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-819375.0.html
lefulefu:

OP the reason be say most yoruba women dey very tall(about 7 feet and above) and not only dem tall dem also dey very huge with fat lumpy arms wey dem dey refer to as market women arms or sister mother arms.Guy just imagine say a very fat woman as tall as 7 feet with huge arms dey fight with u.Just imagine who go win the fight grin grin grin grin grin grin

Quit the XL-hatorade you are sipping on mehn,
and like slyowokoya, stop generalizing!
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Husbands. by BloodShed1: 12:21am On Dec 13, 2011
kasiem:

I KNEEEEW this was gonna be the topic here.

The other day at work I reminded a Yoruba guy that their women are mostly the ones who wear the trousers in their relationships.
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Husbands. by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 13, 2011
Blood_Shed:

I KNEEEEW this was gonna be the topic here.

The other day at work I reminded a Yoruba guy that their women are mostly the ones who wear the trousers in their relationships.

That's called love.

Actually, Yoruba men wear the pants. . . . . when Yoruba women give them the permission to. LMAO!!! Joke joke.

All you losers copying what others are posting on the internet. . . .same tribe of people with diff IDs. Losers.
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Husbands. by kasiem(m): 8:10pm On Dec 17, 2011
Lets continue
Re: Yoruba Women And Their Husbands. by Afam4eva(m): 2:35pm On Jun 21, 2012
I no fit laugh.

(1)

Guys!!! Would You Go To Market And Get A Body Magic For Your Girl? / Please Advice One Small Girl Is After My Liife / I Am Pregnant For My Parish Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.