Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

U Must Sleep Me, Else U Wont Graduate! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / U Must Sleep Me, Else U Wont Graduate! (1103 Views)

I Must Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire – New President Of Prostitutes / Help!!!! My Lecturer Said I Must Sleep With Her. / U Wont Beleve It Niralande Pose Wit Tontondinke +photo Proffs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U Must Sleep Me, Else U Wont Graduate! by busybee001: 8:02pm On Dec 11, 2011
My gf attends one of the universities in benue state. And has carried over this particular lecturers twice because she has refused to sleep with him.

Pls what could be done?
Useful suggestion please.
Re: U Must Sleep Me, Else U Wont Graduate! by LesbianBoy(m): 8:06pm On Dec 11, 2011
Go and sleep with the lecturer on her behalf!
Re: U Must Sleep Me, Else U Wont Graduate! by busybee001: 8:10pm On Dec 11, 2011
^ok
Re: U Must Sleep Me, Else U Wont Graduate! by slimyem: 8:13pm On Dec 11, 2011
if she is sure she actually did well in the exams and can defend whatever she wrote,she should call for her paper.a panel will be set up to look into it and if  they find out she deserved more than the marks awarded her,it would be corrected and she wont have to worry about the lecturer.
Re: U Must Sleep Me, Else U Wont Graduate! by busybee001: 8:33pm On Dec 11, 2011
thanks slimyem we wld consider that.
Re: U Must Sleep Me, Else U Wont Graduate! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 11, 2011
^ only problem is she might be victimized by other lecturers in the department.
Re: U Must Sleep Me, Else U Wont Graduate! by coogar: 10:52pm On Dec 11, 2011
slimyem:

if she is sure she actually did well in the exams and can defend whatever she wrote,she should call for her paper.a panel will be set up to look into it and if  they find out she deserved more than the marks awarded her,it would be corrected and she wont have to worry about the lecturer.

in nigeria? wrong move!
lecturers don't stab one another in the back. if she calls for her paper, they would give her less marks to vindicate the lecturer that failed her.
then she becomes their plaything and she would continue to fail until she gives up her coochie.
Re: U Must Sleep Me, Else U Wont Graduate! by 195(f): 11:54pm On Dec 11, 2011
^coogar aka shape keeper cheesy cheesy how many girls have u slept with that way

Re: U Must Sleep Me, Else U Wont Graduate! by coogar: 11:58pm On Dec 11, 2011
190_@:

^coogar aka shape keeper cheesy cheesy how many girls have u slept with that way

96 - the last time i counted.
Re: U Must Sleep Me, Else U Wont Graduate! by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:08am On Dec 12, 2011
Smh. . .All these timid people sef. How can a fellow human be taking advantage of you this way.
Re: U Must Sleep Me, Else U Wont Graduate! by 195(f): 1:29am On Dec 12, 2011
coogar:

96 - the last time i counted.
shocked shocked
Re: U Must Sleep Me, Else U Wont Graduate! by Emeka72(m): 1:45am On Dec 12, 2011
@Busybee, do such thing still happen on campuses? My belief is dat if one does his/her work well, attends lecturer regularly,studies hard and actualy passes well, NOBODY CAN STOP U.
Re: U Must Sleep Me, Else U Wont Graduate! by Roland17(m): 4:35am On Dec 12, 2011
This ill habit has spread like a scourge hunting female students (and men lately) in our tertiary institutions.

Honestly, if she is very confident of the case and can back her claims with proves, i would advise her to meet with a respected female professor/ top level female officer in her school (every tertiary institution in Nigeria has those kind of women), open up to her and beg her to help,

You must be sure your lady is telling the truth and is confident, courageous and intelligent enough to back her claims with proves,
Re: U Must Sleep Me, Else U Wont Graduate! by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 12, 2011
Roland17:

This ill habit has spread like a scourge hunting female students (and men lately) in our tertiary institutions.

Honestly, if she is very confident of the case and can back her claims with proves, i would advise her to meet with a respected female professor/ top level female officer in her school (every tertiary institution in Nigeria has those kind of women), open up to her and beg her to help,

You must be sure your lady is telling the truth and is confident, courageous and intelligent enough to back her claims with proves,

@OP:This is exactly what she should do. Goodluck.
Re: U Must Sleep Me, Else U Wont Graduate! by born2boink(m): 9:12am On Dec 12, 2011
Make she go report the case to Bukeneuars ,Aiye or Blackcats, even if the lecturer belong to one of those cult, he can't belong to the 3, all she need is to buy them bottles of beers with indian hemp, infact, she go carry A1 commot 4 dat course
Re: U Must Sleep Me, Else U Wont Graduate! by Exponental(m): 9:20am On Dec 12, 2011
Pray he dies or u giv him n move on (dats if countless waters av passed under ur bridge).

(1) (Reply)

Over To The Guyz / Wmen Shd Nt Do Dis 2 Us Oo! / my bad!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.