Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Over To The Guyz - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Over To The Guyz (1105 Views)

For The Guyz / Which Would You Go For? ( For The Guyz) / Question For The Guyz! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over To The Guyz by dabrake(m): 11:29pm On Dec 13, 2011
I wanna understand. I refused sleeping with a married woman and my friends were like "guy, yot goofed!". I countered back : "so i suppose just tear the gul arse like that?". They replied : "dey there dey dull yourself. You see free pu[b]s[/b]sy, u dey there dey jonse. If to say na me, i for don enta d place since " . . . I wanna understand why our society has never referred 2 guys as wh.o.res. If a guy sleeps with 50 different guls, he is seen as a big boy. If a gul tries same, she is a cheat s.l.u.t.
I wanna understand why men are defined by their jobs. If a woman loses her job, you will still feel her impact in the family. If a man loses his, e don end be dat. At times, na only the woman go dey work, dey take care of the children, cook, wash plates, do laundry, pick the children from school, . . . while the man will be wasting away. Ask him why he is not helping, his reply will be related to something like "that's a woman's job . . .". Don't you guys believe we are not getting it right IMHO? Please, this is not another male bashing thread. Just out of curiosity.
Re: Over To The Guyz by 195(f): 11:42pm On Dec 13, 2011
bruv where you buy that stick and how much for a stick
Re: Over To The Guyz by kokoye(m): 11:45pm On Dec 13, 2011
Yup.

Is it a male-bashing thread.

Just a simple question for you: How old are you . . and your friends?

A mature and responsible (or married man) will not have the same mindset as you and / or your friends in this day and time.

I am a 100% Nigerian man and will not encourage you  to sleep with a married woman . . maybe it is because I am married. Hope you catch my drift. And I can bet you none of my friends will encourage you either. So yea, your friends matter as well.

To your next question (or bashing), the way were we raised as African men, you are classified as a failure if you cannot provide financially for your household. Except you did not grow up in Nigeria. So, yea, it does affect us more than the women. In every happy family, the man is the bread-winner. Most women cannot even handle being the bread-winner in Nigeria. You can blame the system for that.

So . . . .you can choose to continue with your stylish bashing. The fact that you are a man (or call yourself one) does not matter.
Re: Over To The Guyz by 195(f): 11:52pm On Dec 13, 2011
kokoye:

Yup.

Is it a male-bashing thread.

Just a simple question for you: How old are you . . and your friends?

A mature and responsible (or married man) will not have the same mindset as you and / or your friends in this day and time.

I am a 100% Nigerian man and will not encourage you  to sleep with a married woman . . maybe it is because I am married. Hope you catch my drift. And I can bet you none of my friends will encourage you either. So yea, your friends matter as well.

To your next question (or bashing), the way were we raised as African men, you are classified as a failure if you cannot provide financially for your household. Except you did not grow up in Nigeria. So, yea, it does affect us more than the women. In every happy family, the man is the bread-winner. Most women cannot even handle being the bread-winner in Nigeria. You can blame the system for that.

So . . . .you can choose to continue with your stylish bashing. The fact that you are a man (or call yourself one) does not matter.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Over To The Guyz by dabrake(m): 12:02am On Dec 14, 2011
This kokoye guy sabi vex no b small. I created this thread due to an argument with some guys. Why u dey vex? Na ma humble observation. I didn't say all men. Take note.
Re: Over To The Guyz by kelz88(f): 12:57am On Dec 14, 2011
Silly immature men have that mindset. You and your boys need to grow up.

E be like say una no dey see pxxxx on a regular na hin dey make una kolo like this.

You will be alright.
Re: Over To The Guyz by SAFO(m): 1:18am On Dec 14, 2011
Sounds like the op's questions are valid. He refused to sleep with a married woman which shows morals.

If you're secure in your manhood, you wouldn't take offense with the thread. No need to attack the OP.
Re: Over To The Guyz by dabrake(m): 1:24am On Dec 14, 2011
I swear, this kelz gul na saddist. Abeg read well jooh or abi u get decoding alexia?
Re: Over To The Guyz by kelz88(f): 1:39am On Dec 14, 2011
Had to google that ^^

I have said what I had to say nau. Na wetin??
Mature guys I know do not have that kinda mindset, while the immature ones do.

Or you want me to comment on the second bit?
Ok[b]. . . . [/b] Some guys can be silly like that. They are obsessed with being the head of the family to the extent that when they find themselves in a powerless position-financially, they are not able to handle it. Didn't you read the story of the jobless man that killed his wife in Naija?

This is why relationships should be equal. Head of the house my foot. I'm my own boss.
Re: Over To The Guyz by Ranoscky(m): 2:16am On Dec 14, 2011
dabrake:

I wanna understand. I refused sleeping with a married woman and my friends were like "guy, yot goofed!". I countered back : "so i suppose just tear the gul arse like that?". They replied : "dey there dey dull yourself. You see free pu[b]s[/b]sy, u dey there dey jonse. If to say na me, i for don enta d place since " . . . I wanna understand why our society has never referred 2 guys as wh.o.res. If a guy sleeps with 50 different guls, he is seen as a big boy. If a gul tries same, she is a cheat s.l.u.t.
I wanna understand why men are defined by their jobs. If a woman loses her job, you will still feel her impact in the family. If a man loses his, e don end be dat. At times, na only the woman go dey work, dey take care of the children, cook, wash plates, do laundry, pick the children from school, . . . while the man will be wasting away. Ask him why he is not helping, his reply will be related to something like "that's a woman's job . . .". Don't you guys believe we are not getting it right IMHO? Please, this is not another male bashing thread. Just out of curiosity.
Madman make sense pass u sef, ode!

Lazy bum. Common, stand up from dat cyber cafe sharp sharp, go fyn job and quit dis dirty excuses of yours, Adamu!
Re: Over To The Guyz by Ranoscky(m): 2:26am On Dec 14, 2011
kelz88:

This is why relationships should be equal. Head of the house my foot. I'm my own boss.
Una don start again o! Una don dey fyn equality, and wen d tym com now, una go dey fyn ways to bail out.

Anyway, forget all your equality gibberish for here, na your type dey end up marryin Mike Adenuga, and we all know the reason. Abi na lie ni?
Re: Over To The Guyz by Nobody: 3:34am On Dec 14, 2011
My advice to una be say run AWAY from married women and especially yoruba married women.Na Magun and badluck full their body undecided
Single girls boku everywere so wetin i need with a mrried woman undecided
Re: Over To The Guyz by 195(f): 4:36am On Dec 14, 2011
lefulefu:

My advice to una be say run AWAY from married women and especially yoruba married women.Na Magun and badluck full their body undecided

angry

Re: Over To The Guyz by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 14, 2011
dabrake:

why are people attacking dabrake now? His question is valid, I have noticed the same things he mentioned in his post.
@dabrake,
You can ignore your friends and do what is right, whether they accuse you of dulling or not should not bother you so much, some people lack intelligence and just do what they see others doing without thinking, that's why so many men ignore common sense and follow soceity's stereo typical definition of what a man should be.
Re: Over To The Guyz by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 14, 2011
I don't understand shit from this fucking post. You wanna wanna wanna. Keep wanna-ing while homeboys are bn laid. Puzssy starved puto
Re: Over To The Guyz by Ranoscky(m): 6:50am On Dec 14, 2011
REALITY101:

I don't understand poo from this bleeping post. You wanna wanna wanna. Keep wanna-ing while homeboys are bn laid. Puzssy starved puto
Lol
Re: Over To The Guyz by HISchild: 6:56am On Dec 14, 2011
You do well for your own sake not to engage - "But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul. A wound and dishonour shall he get; and his reproach shall not be wiped away.  For jealousy is the rage of a man: therefore he will not spare in the day of vengeance.  He will not regard any ransom; neither will he rest content, though thou givest many gifts."- Prov 6:32-35
-----
"Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body." - 1 Cor 6:18
Re: Over To The Guyz by Mynd44: 7:31am On Dec 14, 2011
Them give am free toto and im reject am. Which kin people dey this world self
Re: Over To The Guyz by cynthiafred67(f): 11:07am On Dec 14, 2011
Mynd_44:

Them give am free toto and im reject am. Which kin people dey this world self

^^^ shocked shocked guy na wah 4 u oo so if na you u go do abi?
Re: Over To The Guyz by mashnino(m): 11:28am On Dec 14, 2011
cynthiafred67:

^^^ shocked shocked guy na wah 4 u oo so if na you u go do abi?

some guys dey vex oooo, bera no dey ask dat kind slow question for here
Re: Over To The Guyz by cynthiafred67(f): 11:43am On Dec 14, 2011
mashnino:

some guys dey vex oooo, bera no dey ask dat kind slow question for here

Watin dey do u? Abi u no sabi read ni I dey ask am if na him weda him go fit do am. guy lock up oo I dey quick vex oo
Re: Over To The Guyz by 195(f): 11:46am On Dec 14, 2011
cynthiafred67:

Watin dey do u? Abi u no sabi read ni I dey ask am if na him weda him go fit do am. guy lock up oo I dey quick vex oo
embarassed embarassed
Re: Over To The Guyz by bekay911(f): 11:57am On Dec 14, 2011
@op u r sane n matured to av rejected dat offer. All i av to say is dat it depends on d minset n values n morals as well
Re: Over To The Guyz by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 14, 2011
dabrake:

I wanna understand. I refused sleeping with a married woman and my friends were like "guy, yot goofed!"
Well you did not goof! Did you? Deep down you know the right thing, and you did it! Forget about whatever anyone says, as long as you did the right thing!
. I countered back : "so i suppose just tear the gul arse like that?".
Wrong counter! When someone challenges you as to why you refused to engage in a shameless act, you reply with the real reasons why! Smart guys dont sleep with married women! It's WRONG! Replying them with "so i suppose just tear the gul arse like that?". only made you look like a coward to them! And believe me, they wont stop pressurizing you, and one day, due to their constant taunts and pressure, you may give in to the pressure, and actually commit a sin! then, there'll be NOTHING to differentiate you from them, and there'll be NO one to remind each other of GOOD or BAD!
They replied : "dey there dey dull yourself. You see free pu[b]s[/b]sy, u dey there dey jonse. If to say na me, i for don enta d place since " . . .
Typical reply of Idiots, even if they have never actually done such in their entire dimwitted lives! Some people derive pleasure in goading others on to wrongdoing! They like getting their friends in trouble! Especially if that friend has a different approach to their perverse reasonings! Watch your friends, and the associations you keep! "Bad associations spoils useful habit!"
I wanna understand why our society has never referred 2 guys as wh.o.res. If a guy sleeps with 50 different guls, he is seen as a big boy. If a gul tries same, she is a cheat s.l.u.t.
Maybe some of them girls charge money for sex? May be, just maybe! But some people just have a promiscuous lifestyle! A girl may sleep with 50 men, no one would know, and she would not charge! Right? Will you label her sl[i]u[/i]t? I prefer promiscuity! The rate of moral decadence has sky rocketed, and values on morality are at their lowest ebbs, since the inception of man! The society it self is morally permissive so what were you expecting? Who will ask who to stop the wanton gallivanting lifestyle? The question should be why humans in general find it very very difficult, to exercise self control!
I wanna understand why men are defined by their jobs.
In human nature, men are supposed to be bread winners. Provide for,and take care of the needs of his family! A man's job makes sure of that! And the kind of job even determines the kind of provisions he makes available to his family! The higher paying the job, the better on the "physical, material, educational" status of his family. . .
If a woman loses her job, you will still feel her impact in the family. If a man loses his, e don end be dat.
That's if the man is lazy! No man should expect his woman's salary to pay his own bills! Women should aim to help out and reach out to support their husbands, but nonetheless, there is no excuse for indolence!
At times, na only the woman go dey work, dey take care of the children, cook, wash plates, do laundry, pick the children from school, . . . while the man will be wasting away.  Ask him why he is not helping, his reply will be related to something like "that's a woman's job . . .".
Again, only a sensational lazy & grossly insensitive man, would allow his wife go through all that stress all because, in his st[i]u[/i]pid books, it's a womans Job! Bullshit! Helping her out doesnt make him less of a man, especially if he is jobless at the moment in time, and she seems to be providing for the family at the particular moment in time!
Don't you guys believe we are not getting it right IMHO? Please, this is not another male bashing thread. Just out of curiosity.
We? What we? Some men are FOOLS! But then dont think all men are lazy! There are men that are better cooks than their wives! There are men that pamper their wives to a fault! Would you say they arent getting it right too?
Re: Over To The Guyz by Kslib(m): 12:26pm On Dec 14, 2011
Wetin sef?The type of friends most guys have,are no diff from the OP'S frnds!
Re: Over To The Guyz by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 14, 2011
SEXKILLZ has said it all OP! Dnt listen to dose DOGS u call frds,dey will only make u become one too dats y u shuld quit d frdship!! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Over To The Guyz by islamrules(m): 1:01pm On Dec 14, 2011
Yes poster. Since when have you replaced the hole between ur legs with rod grin grin grin
Re: Over To The Guyz by mashnino(m): 1:32pm On Dec 14, 2011
cynthiafred67:

Watin dey do u?  Abi u no sabi read ni I dey ask am if na him weda him go fit do am. guy lock up oo I dey quick vex oo

O gal if u dey quick vex bera find river put your head, you read my own post well at all, wawiya kawai
Re: Over To The Guyz by sugardaddy1(m): 2:40pm On Dec 14, 2011
lefulefu:

Re: Over To The Guyz by kokoye(m): 2:47pm On Dec 14, 2011
dabrake:

This kokoye guy sabi vex no b small. I created this thread due to an argument with some guys. Why u dey vex? Na ma humble observation. I didn't say all men. Take note.

I'm just saying you have the wrong kinda friends. Unfortuately they get to influence almost everything about you

Time for you to move on.

So no be say I wan vex like that.

(1) (Reply)

My Friend's Fiancee Was Raped By Her Neigbour, What Do You Advice Her To Do? / She Is Confused & Needs Ur Candid Advice / Femi Kuti & Ex Wife Funke REKINDLED FUN On Twitter…tweeting Each Early Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.