Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,996 members, 7,821,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Can A Man And Woman Be Close Friends Without Having Anything In Mind ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man And Woman Be Close Friends Without Having Anything In Mind ? (3977 Views)

Can A Guy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling For Each Other? / How Man And Woman Can Make Each Other Happy (photo) / You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Man And Woman Be Close Friends Without Having Anything In Mind ? by slimyem: 4:36pm On Dec 12, 2011
maclatunji:

Like really? I assure you those guys have been sampling vibes from you. You just don't realise it; are you one of those girls that thinks nothing of a "harmless hug." Yes or No!
i'm a hugging person and yes,i recognise harmless hugs and think nothing of them.
Sampling vibes?i guess not.there have been a few compliments and jokes here and there over the years but i promise you, that's all there is to it.
Re: Can A Man And Woman Be Close Friends Without Having Anything In Mind ? by MrCork17: 4:39pm On Dec 12, 2011
MsDarkSkin. OK sweery. am a lover not a figher. Would u like to sit next to me? or on my lap? wink
Re: Can A Man And Woman Be Close Friends Without Having Anything In Mind ? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 12, 2011
Mr, Cork:

MsDarkSkin. OK sweery. am a lover not a figher. Would u like to sit next to me? or on my lap? wink

i'll pass. I'd rather ride UNDER a bus during a flood. wink
Re: Can A Man And Woman Be Close Friends Without Having Anything In Mind ? by MrCork17: 4:49pm On Dec 12, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

i'll pass. I'd rather ride UNDER a bus during a flood.  wink

****see this ugly mofo playin hard to get angry ****
Re: Can A Man And Woman Be Close Friends Without Having Anything In Mind ? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 12, 2011
Mr, Cork:

****see my life? me this ugly mofo claiming MzD is playin hard to get but am reely a bum angry ****

awe!!! ever tried suicide? oshi. tongue
Re: Can A Man And Woman Be Close Friends Without Having Anything In Mind ? by maclatunji: 4:55pm On Dec 12, 2011
slimyem:

i'm a hugging person and yes,i recognise harmless hugs and think nothing of them.
Sampling vibes?i guess not.there have been a few compliments and jokes here and there over the years but i promise you, that's all there is to it.

Whatever you like, at least you have been given #WarningInAdvance .
Re: Can A Man And Woman Be Close Friends Without Having Anything In Mind ? by MrCork17: 4:55pm On Dec 12, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

awe!!! ever tried suicide? oshi.  tongue

Darky,  You let Mrs Chima catch u toasting me, she will SLAP your round face!!  angry
Re: Can A Man And Woman Be Close Friends Without Having Anything In Mind ? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 12, 2011
she will slap me a check for a milli to get yeww off of her case!!  grin
and rest assured, the only 'toasting' between the two of us will be the french toast sticks
you cook after me while watching after my gate.  grin
Re: Can A Man And Woman Be Close Friends Without Having Anything In Mind ? by MrCork17: 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

and rest assured, the only 'toasting' between the two of us will be the french toast sticks

MsDarkSkin. sweeery be nice to me and i promise u can take me home. But until then: KEEP DREAMIN!! angry
Re: Can A Man And Woman Be Close Friends Without Having Anything In Mind ? by bekay911(f): 6:27pm On Dec 12, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

pls av mercy on poor corky, he is innocent n he meant no harm MSdskin
Re: Can A Man And Woman Be Close Friends Without Having Anything In Mind ? by slimyem: 6:38pm On Dec 12, 2011
maclatunji:

Whatever you like, at least you have been given #WarningInAdvance .
forget warning.i handle stuff like that pretty well myself. wink wink wink
Re: Can A Man And Woman Be Close Friends Without Having Anything In Mind ? by Loveaflame(m): 9:20pm On Dec 12, 2011
It is 100% possible.I once had a lady friend before I got married.We were so close that people thought I was going to marry her.But we were just close friends.

It all depends on your mindset and maturity.The problem with many people is that they have a corrupt mind program that affects the way they look at things and the definitions given to such.
Re: Can A Man And Woman Be Close Friends Without Having Anything In Mind ? by slimyem: 9:32pm On Dec 12, 2011
Loveaflame:

It is 100% possible.I once had a lady friend before I got married.We were so close that people thought I was going to marry her.But we were just close friends.

It all depends on your mindset and maturity.The problem with many people is that they have a corrupt mind program that affects the way they look at things and the definitions given to such.
bless your soul for making this point grin grin
Re: Can A Man And Woman Be Close Friends Without Having Anything In Mind ? by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 13, 2011
bekay911:

pls av mercy on poor corky, he is innocent n he meant no harm MSdskin

I'll try. . . tongue grin
Re: Can A Man And Woman Be Close Friends Without Having Anything In Mind ? by Nobody: 1:45am On Dec 13, 2011
Yes e dey possible.
For example i be friends with goldie and slimyam and though slimyam dey try seduce me with her skinny legs i still no get any sort of naughty feeling for her.The type of love wey i dey share with goldie and slimyam na the AGAPE type of love cheesy
Re: Can A Man And Woman Be Close Friends Without Having Anything In Mind ? by maclatunji: 9:07am On Dec 13, 2011
Loveaflame:

You are a very insensitive and emotionally blind individual. Your close lady friend was crying her heart-out on the day of your wedding although she masked it with smiles and a pretence of being happy for you and you think that is all grand. You are the immature one my friend.

Don't come here and try to teach me morality, I am talking about facts here not fiction. It is practically impossible not to be sexually attracted to a member of the other gender you have selected as a close friend. I will believe you if it is proven that you don't have hormones running in your blood.
Re: Can A Man And Woman Be Close Friends Without Having Anything In Mind ? by slimyem: 9:40am On Dec 13, 2011
maclatunji:

Don't come here and try to teach me morality, I am talking about facts here not fiction. It is practically impossible not to be sexually attracted to a member of the other gender you have selected as a close friend. I will believe you if it is proven that you don't have hormones running in your blood.
forgive me if i sound insultive but it seems to me your testosteron level is a bit on the high side grin grin
Re: Can A Man And Woman Be Close Friends Without Having Anything In Mind ? by Obelomo: 10:42am On Dec 13, 2011
Close friends with the opposite sex, might most likely lead to something. If they are not close, then their might not be anything in mind. For married people I do not agree on friends with the opposite sex. Also, it causes troubles sometimes, because people might think u are dating the person.
Re: Can A Man And Woman Be Close Friends Without Having Anything In Mind ? by sugardaddy1(m): 11:01am On Dec 13, 2011
Loveaflame:

You were not man enough to put things straight to her and unfortunately, she hoped you will but you eventually didn't, leaving you at the mercy of a more forward lady who knew what she wanted from the word go. Hope she's married now? Otherwise, she will never forgive you in her heart for all the suitors your scared away by your closeness to her even though she might be smiling with you on the surface.
Re: Can A Man And Woman Be Close Friends Without Having Anything In Mind ? by maclatunji: 11:02am On Dec 13, 2011
slimyem:

forgive me if i sound insultive but it seems to me your testosteron level is a bit on the high side grin grin

Believe me, if a man could be close friends with a woman without being attracted to her, it would be me. If you knew me in the real world, you would think I have no testoterone at all (my comportment is that good). However, one has to be real and not lie to oneself.
Re: Can A Man And Woman Be Close Friends Without Having Anything In Mind ? by maclatunji: 11:07am On Dec 13, 2011
Loveaflame:

$ugardaddy:

You were not man enough to put things straight to her and unfortunately, she hoped you will but you eventually didn't, leaving you at the mercy of a more forward lady who knew what she wanted from the word go. Hope she's married now? Otherwise, she will never forgive you in her heart for all the suitors your scared away by your closeness to her even though she might be smiling with you on the surface.

Thank you!
Re: Can A Man And Woman Be Close Friends Without Having Anything In Mind ? by sexsinners(m): 11:09am On Dec 13, 2011
maclatunji:

Believe me, if a man could be close friends with a woman without being attracted to her, it would be me. If you knew me in the real world, you would think I have no testoterone at all (my comportment is that good). However, one has to be real and not lie to oneself.
that`s because your gay

repent now.
Re: Can A Man And Woman Be Close Friends Without Having Anything In Mind ? by sugardaddy1(m): 11:14am On Dec 13, 2011
sexsinners:

that`s because your man-lover

repent now.
grin grin grin He's not a man-lover, he just wanted to emphasize the fact that it's practically impossible to be close to a lady as a man without either party nurturing some sort of intimacy in their minds.
Re: Can A Man And Woman Be Close Friends Without Having Anything In Mind ? by maclatunji: 11:18am On Dec 13, 2011
sexsinners:

that`s because your man-lover

repent now.

That is because I have something called control. Get a brain now!
Re: Can A Man And Woman Be Close Friends Without Having Anything In Mind ? by ITbomb(m): 6:20pm On Dec 13, 2011
yea, just like goat and yam when the owner is there and the sun is shining , NEVER LET THEM OUT OF SIGHT IN A DARK ROOM
Re: Can A Man And Woman Be Close Friends Without Having Anything In Mind ? by Loveaflame(m): 9:09pm On Dec 14, 2011
Some of you guys are getting it all wrong people like maclatunji and sugardaddy.Their is a difference between marital love and friendship love.You should try and differentiate that.You might love a lady but not for marriage,but solely for friendship.
The said lady even got married before me.I was really happy for her while i got married 2 years after.Like I said it all depends on your mindset.Every mature guy should know and learn how to control his emotion.You should make it your SLAVE not your MASTER.
Re: Can A Man And Woman Be Close Friends Without Having Anything In Mind ? by Skii(m): 9:20pm On Dec 14, 2011
Loveaflame:

Some of you guys are getting it all wrong people like maclatunji and sugardaddy.Their is a difference between marital love and friendship love.You should try and differentiate that.You might love a lady but not for marriage,but solely for friendship.
The said lady even got married before me.I was really happy for her while i got married 2 years after.Like I said it all depends on your mindset.Every mature guy should know and learn how to control his emotion.You should make it your SLAVE not your MASTER.

Though possible, it is HARD. and i say that with emphasis. we are carnal by nature. no how no how wey the thought no go cross your mind.even once

and if you are so mature that it never crossed your mind, then it must have crossed hers. if you watched the video, you would see how the interviewees changed their minds when the interviewer changed the questions.
Re: Can A Man And Woman Be Close Friends Without Having Anything In Mind ? by Exponental(m): 8:00am On Dec 15, 2011
Very very posible,
my best friend @ schl had ds female friend whom only we-we knows nothing dey. On d babes wedding, ds my friend was d bestman 4 d hubby wen initial bestmans plan changed.

Wat me I do is ensure my babe knows my female friends n it has been working,
Re: Can A Man And Woman Be Close Friends Without Having Anything In Mind ? by maclatunji: 9:07am On Dec 15, 2011
Loveaflame:

The said lady even got married before me.I was really happy for her while i got married 2 years after.Like I said it all depends on your mindset. Every mature guy should know and learn how to control his emotion.You should make it your SLAVE not your MASTER.

@bolded, you are saying what I have said before. However, what slimyem is saying is that it is possible that those emotions will not arise at all and I am saying that is utter-rubbish.

@Slimyem #Nooffenceintended
Re: Can A Man And Woman Be Close Friends Without Having Anything In Mind ? by maclatunji: 1:43pm On Dec 15, 2011
Re: Can A Man And Woman Be Close Friends Without Having Anything In Mind ? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 15, 2011
Absolutely yes we can
Re: Can A Man And Woman Be Close Friends Without Having Anything In Mind ? by oyinbogirl(f): 4:46am On Dec 22, 2012
i wouldnt say its impossible, but it is unlikely. One always seems to fall for the other in cases ive seen. Even when there was no initial attraction grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Caught His Wife Cheating On Him... / 10 Places Ladies Are Most Vulnerable / When Your Boyfriend Does Not Like To Sleep With You Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.