Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,416 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Must Read For All The Ladies In The House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read For All The Ladies In The House (2158 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Self Defense For Ladies In Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read For All The Ladies In The House by Honeycity(f): 1:49pm On Dec 12, 2011
i saw this on fb and i decided to share it with you ladies so we could all learn from it

Dere r two ladies Dat hav been chattin wit ds guy on BB nd fb 4som mnths nw.One of Dem stays in PH while D other one stays in Igando in Lagos.D lady frm PH flew in2 Lagos on Friday nd arrange 2meet wit him @an eatry in Lekki.While comin 2D appointd place,he cam wit anoda lady he had earlier pickd @ Magodo junctn also on appointment.He told her he needd 2C som pple at Lekki b4 takin her out.On get, tin 2 an eatery in Lekki,he took excuse frm her 2 C som gals in D eatery.He later cam out of wit 4gals.He introducd D girl in his car 2 D 4Gals as his cousin.He told D 5gals he ws takin all of Dem 2 La Campaign Tropicana 4a treat.On gettin 2somwhere @ Abijo along Lekki- Epe express he suddenly stoppd D car nd pretendd Dat D car is faulty.All D 5Gals cam dwn 2push D car leavin all Deir Fone,money,handbags in D car.D car zoomd off leaving D 5gals strandd!”
Re: Must Read For All The Ladies In The House by dealordea(m): 1:56pm On Dec 12, 2011
naaa joke i guesss, Very funny, they got what they deserve
Re: Must Read For All The Ladies In The House by freecocoa(f): 2:00pm On Dec 12, 2011
And you are posting this cos?
Re: Must Read For All The Ladies In The House by MrCork17: 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2011
Honeycity:

i saw this on fb and i decided to share it with you ladies so we could all learn from it

Dere r two ladies Dat hav been chattin wit ds guy on BB nd fb 4som mnths nw.One of Dem stays in PH while D other one stays in Igando in Lagos.D lady frm PH flew in2 Lagos on Friday nd arrange 2meet wit him @an eatry in Lekki.While comin 2D appointd place,he cam wit anoda lady he had earlier pickd @ Magodo junctn also on appointment.He told her he needd 2C som pple at Lekki b4 takin her out.On get, tin 2 an eatery in Lekki,he took excuse frm her 2 C som gals in D eatery.He later cam out of wit 4gals.He introducd D girl in his car 2 D 4Gals as his cousin.He told D 5gals he ws takin all of Dem 2 La Campaign Tropicana 4a treat.On gettin 2somwhere @ Abijo along Lekki- Epe express he suddenly stoppd D car nd pretendd Dat D car is faulty.All D 5Gals cam dwn 2push D car leavin all Deir Fone,money,handbags in D car.D car zoomd off leaving D 5gals strandd!”

Rubiish. sweeeery honeycity. did you fall off a chair this morning? undecided
Re: Must Read For All The Ladies In The House by r231(m): 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Rubiish. sweeeery honeycity. did you fall off a chair this morning? undecided

hahahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: Must Read For All The Ladies In The House by slimyem: 2:06pm On Dec 12, 2011
distorted and nonsensical story!!
Re: Must Read For All The Ladies In The House by Woke4all(m): 2:12pm On Dec 12, 2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.   I can't stop laughing grin

Moral of the story:  
1. Classic babes never help jumpstarting a car.

2.  Follow guys who use good cars.

3. Always hold ur BB/ipods for hand to show say you get grin Even while pushing the scrap!
Re: Must Read For All The Ladies In The House by 195(f): 2:13pm On Dec 12, 2011
Smart guy!!

Im so loving that. I hope he took their BB's as well cheesy
Re: Must Read For All The Ladies In The House by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 12, 2011
SMART GUY INDEED!
serves those gals ryt
Re: Must Read For All The Ladies In The House by dealordea(m): 2:15pm On Dec 12, 2011
Next time, they will know which car to jump into
Re: Must Read For All The Ladies In The House by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 12, 2011
190_@:

Smart guy!!

Im so loving that. I hope he took their BB's as well  cheesy

i dont think he did, gals cant do without thier BB on their fingers
Re: Must Read For All The Ladies In The House by Woke4all(m): 2:21pm On Dec 12, 2011
Henry46:

i dont think he did, gals cant do without thier BB on their fingers
They must hv droped it before pushing! Or the guy go even tell them grin
Re: Must Read For All The Ladies In The House by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 12, 2011
freecocoa:

And you are posting this cos?
y r u rude?
U shld be grateful to d OP for passing out such a vital info. Across, so dat u go shine ur eyes wel wel d nxt time u enter lasgidi for runs or dont u think so?
Re: Must Read For All The Ladies In The House by DaDoctor: 2:47pm On Dec 12, 2011
Henry46:

y r u rude?
U shld be grateful to d OP for passing out such a vital info. Across, so dat u go shine your eyes wel wel d nxt time u enter lasgidi for runs or dont u think so?

##WORD#
##ORO#
#OKWU##
Re: Must Read For All The Ladies In The House by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 12, 2011
Nice one OP! True or not, the Moral of the story is very clear!. . .
Re: Must Read For All The Ladies In The House by DaDoctor: 3:09pm On Dec 12, 2011
sexkillz:

NA WA OH. SOME PEOPLE DON DEY GET SENSE OH! BOYS ARE GROWING TO BE MEN. PRAISE GOD FOR SOMEBODY.
NO FIGHTS PLS. ITS XMAS SEASON. MAKE I NO BREAK PERSON HEAD WITH COKE BOTTLE
Re: Must Read For All The Ladies In The House by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 12, 2011
Da Doctor:

NA WA OH. SOME PEOPLE DON DEY GET SENSE OH! BOYS ARE GROWING TO BE MEN. PRAISE GOD FOR SOMEBODY.
NO FIGHTS PLS. ITS XMAS SEASON. MAKE I NO BREAK PERSON HEAD WITH COKE BOTTLE
Good Boy! You don dey get sense to beg your Oga! +100. . .

You are Pardoned! cool
Re: Must Read For All The Ladies In The House by Nautillus(m): 4:33pm On Dec 12, 2011
hmmmm, girls, watch yourselves.
Re: Must Read For All The Ladies In The House by bekay911(f): 4:46pm On Dec 12, 2011
Tnx alot 4 d info
Re: Must Read For All The Ladies In The House by Goldieluks: 4:51pm On Dec 12, 2011
see trick.
Re: Must Read For All The Ladies In The House by sugardaddy1(m): 4:52pm On Dec 12, 2011
sexkillz:

cool cool cool
Re: Must Read For All The Ladies In The House by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2011
undecided undecided

ha. . .ha?
Re: Must Read For All The Ladies In The House by Andrew3(m): 4:54pm On Dec 12, 2011
lmaoooooooooo the car zoomed away, i can imagine 5 gurls pushing a space bus or was it a toyota sienna capable of conveying 5 females.
Re: Must Read For All The Ladies In The House by tiamor: 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2011
op are u sure were not the guy with the scrab car?
Re: Must Read For All The Ladies In The House by bekay911(f): 6:20pm On Dec 12, 2011
;d
Re: Must Read For All The Ladies In The House by Woke4all(m): 9:35pm On Dec 12, 2011
Still laughing hard

Re: Must Read For All The Ladies In The House by Nobody: 5:11am On Dec 13, 2011
mennn the guy smart sha grin
see as he jus play on the babes greed grin
Re: Must Read For All The Ladies In The House by AmakaG29(f): 6:22am On Dec 13, 2011
This was funny, but I don't ride as anybody's side chick and I don't push cars.
Re: Must Read For All The Ladies In The House by Honeycity(f): 10:11am On Dec 14, 2011
Lol
Re: Must Read For All The Ladies In The House by ImaIma1(f): 11:00am On Dec 14, 2011
four girls, his cousins? and they dont kno each other?

dis are not everyday girls jor. too dumb. for what? dis is so annoying.

serves them ryt
Re: Must Read For All The Ladies In The House by Kslib(m): 11:40am On Dec 14, 2011
grin very very good for them.Awuf dy run belle!foolish gurls
Re: Must Read For All The Ladies In The House by LesbianBoy(m): 12:11pm On Dec 14, 2011
Woke4all:

Still laughing hard

Falls from mountain kilimangaro! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Your Opinion On This! / I Think She Is After Money / You Won't Believe My Girlfriend's Reaction When She Found **** In My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.