Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,931 members, 7,863,293 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:41 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 - Travel (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (987324 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (426) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 10:28pm On Jul 01, 2014
kofoshi: Sorry was concluding until I noticed your last statement. Would it still be desperate if they waited three months to re-apply? When should be watershed be then? Six months? A year?

3 months is far too soon
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by 3sha4lyf: 1:04am On Jul 02, 2014
kofoshi:

No she didn't submit her tax certificate as I doubt that her' sis a registered business. Her balance as I understand it was 60k and she is a pensioner who owns her own house and subscribed to shares in a number of companies.

More so shouldn't regard have bee given to the account of the UK child? She claims that her invitation letter detailed her responsibility for their welfare and accommodation during their stay.

Hi, I'm not JW but I can't help but respond to this...

Basically, visa application shld be treated somewhat like a cover letter. If I understand ur plight, your cousin A , unemployed and living in rented apartment in the UK, invited her mum B and sibling C for her graduation comin up in July. "A" included her 6 months bank statements of apprx 5k and tenancy agreement to support "B" and "C"'s applications.

First things first. Was "A" sponsoring the trip(s), either part or fully? If yes, "A" should have written a little letter stating the extent of sponsorship AND "B" and "C" should have reiterated this info in the "additional information" section of the visa application form (VAF). If no, then ignore this as both "B" and/or "C" ought to have had sufficient balance to cater to the trip.

Next. There is nothing wrong with someone sponsoring her family member, say with a balance of GBP5k. My sister invited and was sponsoring my PARENTS AND 3 OF OUR SIBLINGS for her graduation, not yet working then, and she didn't have up to 5k though my parents had some substantial monies in their account to show they can still sort themselves out for a day or two, shuld their sponsor run out of money. Two of the siblings were refused (it's their own minor-turned-major errors) but the other three - parents and one sibling - were given. When I visited home, I saw the error, cajoled them to reapply AND CORRECT the error, and one of them was granted visa; the other couldn't be bothered to reapply. What was the error? Sibling put "still a student, graduating XYZ date." on VAF. Siblings letter of identity from uni stated that sibling had graduated and is awaiting the next batch of NYSC. Conflicting info.

Your cousin and/or aunt might wanna reapply (if they still wanna attend the graduation) and correct the issues raised by the ECO. Also, pls note that there are NO administrative reviews for decisions on visit visa application. Administrative review is for PointBased category applications. What she "C" should be more concerned about is getting enough supporting documents from her uni to show she's currently enrolled in the said uni, has an attendance of about 80%, and will return to continue studies after the trip. If she's a final student, a letter indicating posting for NYSC might suffice.

Note: 60k (if in Naira) is rather too small to cater to transportation to & fro uk, let alone sponsor an additional person. Your cousin and aunt might wanna apply separately at different times, for a different reason (since grad is July , using grad may be invalid after July). "b" also need to write further info about how she gets monies e.g. Thru pension and/or he business, and include supporting documents for it. Shares cert. should be included as well.
Remember the "additional supporting" section. Use it well like a cover letter and explain all explainables, refer all referrals to appropriate supporting docs provided, include accurate supporting docs, and that's it. The ECO rarely goes through ALL the documents provided except they are requested in the VAF to read those letters in details to support your application. So even if sponsor writes a letter of sponsorship to the ECO, if it's not stated in the applicant's "additional supporting info" section on the last page, the ECO may not read the sponsor's documents in details or access the application to that extent. Little wonder u find people with laudable sponsor accounts denied and then their denial letter talks of how they (applicant) may not be able to support themselves during the trip and may resort to public funds. Then you ask the question "didn't the ECO see that applicant is BEING SPONSORED" or "can't ECO read?"

That being said, If I've misunderstood your plight, forgive me and just ignore this my post. But in all, I hope this helps.

5 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by oladunwo(m): 4:29am On Jul 02, 2014
K
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by oladunwo(m): 7:46am On Jul 02, 2014
oladunwo: Please house, have been enjoying and gaining from this forum for a while now. Though have not been commenting coz am still learning but today, I need ur help and thats why I have to write these. I wish to travel as a tourist to the UK in Aug 10-24. Am a final year student of Geography and environmental management in a state university. My questions now is :1. What documents do I need from my sch 2. Where are the places I need to visit that can be related to my course 3. How much do I need to have in my personal account 4. How much must b in my sponsor account 5 and lastly, I need a format of how am going to write a letter of intent. Note: I wanna process the visa by myself, hope I can do it by myself?
Tanks in anticipation

Abeg now, help me with answers.. ejo ooo, biko nu
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by orelia: 9:50am On Jul 02, 2014
Hello
Does anybody have an idea if the VFS in Ikeja follow the appointment slot when an application is made online
I was meant to submit my visit visa this morning and for one reason won’t be able to make it, I have checked online and there’s no where to change the appointment
Please I’ll appreciate any information with recent experience of submission at the centre in Ikeja centre
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 10:11am On Jul 02, 2014
oladunwo: Please house, have been enjoying and gaining from this forum for a while now. Though have not been commenting coz am still learning but today, I need ur help and thats why I have to write these. I wish to travel as a tourist to the UK in Aug 10-24. Am a final year student of Geography and environmental management in a state university. My questions now is :1. What documents do I need from my sch 2. Where are the places I need to visit that can be related to my course 3. How much do I need to have in my personal account 4. How much must b in my sponsor account 5 and lastly, I need a format of how am going to write a letter of intent. Note: I wanna process the visa by myself, hope I can do it by myself?
Tanks in anticipation

Take your time and read few pages back you will find answers to Q 1, 3 and 4.

Q 2, you don't have to visit a place related to your course, traveling itself is Geography.

Q 5, explain what you mean by letter of intent...
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by kofoshi: 10:53am On Jul 02, 2014
Wow! Thank you so much for your detailed response. My excitement at reading another view hasn't allowed me to calmly read your post thoroughly bit from few points I grasped, I must respond that she(my cousin) did state that she will be sponsoring the trip in part. However, I do not think it was detailed by the applicants that this will be the case in the other information box.

I will now read properly and revert.

Thank you so much for your response. I really appreciate it.

3sha4lyf:

Basically, visa application shld be treated somewhat like a cover letter. If I understand ur plight, your cousin A , unemployed and living in rented apartment in the UK, invited her mum B and sibling C for her graduation comin up in July. "A" included her 6 months bank statements of apprx 5k and tenancy agreement to support "B" and "C"'s applications.

First things first. Was "A" sponsoring the trip(s), either part or fully? If yes, "A" should have written a little letter stating the extent of sponsorship AND "B" and "C" should have reiterated this info in the "additional information" section of the visa application form (VAF). If no, then ignore this as both "B" and/or "C" ought to have had sufficient balance to cater to the trip.

Next. There is nothing wrong with someone sponsoring her family member, say with a balance of GBP5k. My sister invited and was sponsoring my PARENTS AND 3 OF OUR SIBLINGS for her graduation, not yet working then, and she didn't have up to 5k though my parents had some substantial monies in their account to show they can still sort themselves out for a day or two, shuld their sponsor run out of money. Two of the siblings were refused (it's their own minor-turned-major errors) but the other three - parents and one sibling - were given. When I visited home, I saw the error, cajoled them to reapply AND CORRECT the error, and my sibling was granted visa. What was the error? Sibling put "still a student, graduating XYZ date." on VAF. Siblings letter of identity from uni stated that sibling had graduated and is awaiting the next batch of NYSC. Conflicting info.

Your cousin and/or aunt might wanna reapply (if they still wanna attend the graduation) and correct the issues raised by the ECO. Also, pls note that there are NO administrative reviews for decisions on visit visa application. Administrative review is for PointBased category applications. What she "C" should be more concerned about is getting enough supporting documents from her uni to show she's currently enrolled in the said uni, has an attendance of about 80%, and will return to continue studies after the trip. If she's a final student, a letter indicating posting for NYSC might suffice.

Note: 60k (if in Naira) is rather too small to cater to transportation to & fro uk, let alone sponsor an additional person. Your cousin and aunt might wanna apply separately at different times, for a different reason (since grad is July , using grad may be invalid after July). "b" also need to write further info about how she gets monies e.g. Thru pension and/or he business, and include supporting documents for it. Shares cert. should be included as well.
Remember the "additional supporting" section. Use it well like a cover letter and explain all explainables, refer all referrals to appropriate supporting docs provided, include accurate supporting docs, and that's it. The ECO rarely goes through ALL the documents provided except they are requested in the VAF to read those letters in details to support your application. So even if sponsor writes a letter of sponsorship to the ECO, if it's not stated in the applicant's "additional supporting info" section on the last page, the ECO may not read the sponsor's documents in details or access the application to that extent. Little wonder u find people with laudable sponsor accounts denied and then their denial letter talks of how they may not be able to support themselves during the trip and may resort to public funds.

That being said, If I've misunderstood your plight, forgive me and just ignore this my post. But in all, I hope this helps.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by 3sha4lyf: 11:13am On Jul 02, 2014
orelia: Hello
Does anybody have an idea if the VFS in Ikeja follow the appointment slot when an application is made online
I was meant to submit my visit visa this morning and for one reason won’t be able to make it, I have checked online and there’s no where to change the appointment
Please I’ll appreciate any information with recent experience of submission at the centre in Ikeja centre

Yes they do... If you show up on a date other than your appointment date, you may be refused entry into the VAC.

That being said, you might wanna wait 24hrs for the system to reset. If that doesn't sort the probs, you might wanna ring VFS and/or UKHO to sort it out. Alternatively, mail'em. That's all I can suggest. May be right/wrong, but you can only try, or someone on the forum can help as well
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by kofoshi: 11:24am On Jul 02, 2014
Once again, I thank you for your time.

May I as though that in your opinion, and having had similar experience, how much would you suggest might be sufficient to show in 'B's account? Indeed 60k is insuuficient(grossly so) but what is deemed sufficient is still unclear-at least if they had a circa to work with, that might help. Furthermore, injecting new cash into the account to prop it will be highly suspicious. For this reason, can 'A' undertake the sponsorship solely despite hr been in full time education? She is willing but unsure if students are allowed to support invites. Or must B and C show some funds in all corners?

I thank you for your anticipated response.

3sha4lyf:

Next. There is nothing wrong with someone sponsoring her family member, say with a balance of GBP5k. My sister invited and was sponsoring my PARENTS AND 3 OF OUR SIBLINGS for her graduation, not yet working then, and she didn't have up to 5k though my parents had some substantial monies in their account to show they can still sort themselves out for a day or two, shuld their sponsor run out of money. Two of the siblings were refused (it's their own minor-turned-major errors) but the other three - parents and one sibling - were given. When I visited home, I saw the error, cajoled them to reapply AND CORRECT the error, and one of them was granted visa; the other couldn't be bothered to reapply. What was the error? Sibling put "still a student, graduating XYZ date." on VAF. Siblings letter of identity from uni stated that sibling had graduated and is awaiting the next batch of NYSC. Conflicting info.

Remember the "additional supporting" section. Use it well like a cover letter and explain all explainables, refer all referrals to appropriate supporting docs provided, include accurate supporting docs, and that's it. The ECO rarely goes through ALL the documents provided except they are requested in the VAF to read those letters in details to support your application. So even if sponsor writes a letter of sponsorship to the ECO, if it's not stated in the applicant's "additional supporting info" section on the last page, the ECO may not read the sponsor's documents in details or access the application to that extent. Little wonder u find people with laudable sponsor accounts denied and then their denial letter talks of how they (applicant) may not be able to support themselves during the trip and may resort to public funds. Then you ask the question "didn't the ECO see that applicant is BEING SPONSORED" or "can't ECO read?"

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by 3sha4lyf: 12:22pm On Jul 02, 2014
kofoshi:
Once again, I thank you for your time.

May I as though that in your opinion, and having had similar experience, how much would you suggest might be sufficient to show in 'B's account? Indeed 60k is insuuficient(grossly so) but what is deemed sufficient is still unclear-at least if they had a circa to work with, that might help. Furthermore, injecting new cash into the account to prop it will be highly suspicious. For this reason, can 'A' undertake the sponsorship solely despite hr been in full time education? She is willing but unsure if students are allowed to support invites. Or must B and C show some funds in all corners?

I thank you for your anticipated response.

It's a Trickie one my friend.
On the one hand, B and C need to show ability to return to "something" in naija, hence the "strong ties" rubric. For B, it may not be highly required cos B is a pensioner. C is a mature and so may b required to meet this.

Tell you what, yeah, B and C can operate their accounts AS usual, funding and withdrawing as they have done previously. The ECO isn't bothered bout this. What they are against is making non-coherent transactions in the account. Eg. If you usually have 50k deposits in ur account, u now make 1m all of a sudden AND you can't xplain what job or lottery gave you that money, in your VAF. To the ECO, that's lodgement to deceive the ECO.

Let's not talk much, I think B and C should hold at least the equivalent of the cost of a return ticket today plus change of flight fee. Invariably I mean approx. NGN220k in both accounts. More, the better, slightly less, fair enough.

As long as A gets her documents from uni right, C same, A adds detailed letter of sponsorship, that's fine.
Remember that if B or C doesn't reapply before the grad, grad invitation will no longer be a valid reason for travel and A's invitation to B or C won't be regarded.

B and C should choose who will be better off present at the grad, IMO, B is better cos little requirement needed. B should also add her pension, shares certificates, etc. Major thing is that added info section. Best to write precise explanations der.

Emm...that's as much as I can think for now. HTH

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by kofoshi: 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2014
Please excuse me, my English comprehension can be rustic at times. When you say N220k in both accounts, by that you do not mean n220k in each individual account but cumulatively - right? It seems so clear but I confuse myself sometimes. cheesy

Interesting though that all evidential information provided was exhaustive but the caveat, which is the further information part was left stark in b's application. C claims that she included details of A sponsoring her application but she only submitted letter from UNI stating she was a student. She submitted nothing more than this and her ID card. Apparently, there is no such thing as attendance details in Unilag or so C claims so there is uncertainty about how this requirement will be met.

I have suggested to the family that they reapply but whether imputing 200k into their accts will not be suspicious is another kettle of fish. A is still not herself as she really wants her only surviving parent to be there for her big day.

I must mention though that you guys are amazing over here. This sort of advise will take at least two to three consultation with solicitors in the UK and the fees is better left unmentioned.

I am truly grateful.

3sha4lyf:

It's a Trickie one my friend.
On the one hand, B and C need to show ability to return to "something" in naija, hence the "strong ties" rubric. For B, it may not be highly required cos B is a pensioner. C is a mature and so may b required to meet this.

Tell you what, yeah, B and C can operate their accounts AS usual, funding and withdrawing as they have done previously. The ECO isn't bothered bout this. What they are against is making non-coherent transactions in the account. Eg. If you usually have 50k deposits in ur account, u now make 1m all of a sudden AND you can't xplain what job or lottery gave you that money, in your VAF. To the ECO, that's lodgement to deceive the ECO.

Let's not talk much, I think B and C should hold at least the equivalent of the cost of a return ticket today plus change of flight fee. Invariably I mean approx. NGN220k in both accounts. More, the better, slightly less, fair enough.

As long as A gets her documents from uni right, C same, A adds detailed letter of sponsorship, that's fine.
Remember that if B or C doesn't reapply before the grad, grad invitation will no longer be a valid reason for travel and A's invitation to B or C won't be regarded.

B and C should choose who will be better off present at the grad, IMO, B is better cos little requirement needed. B should also add her pension, shares certificates, etc. Major thing is that added info section. Best to write precise explanations der.

Emm...that's as much as I can think for now. HTH

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by 3sha4lyf: 12:58pm On Jul 02, 2014
kofoshi:
Please excuse me, my English comprehension can be rustic at times. When you say N220k in both accounts, by that you do not mean n220k in each individual account but cumulatively - right? It seems so clear but I confuse myself sometimes. cheesy

Interesting though that all evidential information provided was exhaustive but the caveat, which is the further information part was left stark in b's application. C claims that she included details of A sponsoring her application but she only submitted letter from UNI stating she was a student. She submitted nothing more than this and her ID card. Apparently, there is no such thing as attendance details in Unilag or so C claims so there is uncertainty about how this requirement will be met.

I have suggested to the family that they reapply but whether imputing 200k into their accts will not be suspicious is another kettle of fish. A is still not herself as she really wants her only surviving parent to be there for her big day.

I'm bring so careful so I'm not mistaken for a T/Agency but there's only much I can say.
Your comprehension is fine; it's my opaque explanation. I apologise. Approx. 220k in the applicant's account, say 220k in B's account AND/OR C's account. Depending on who's applying.

I think B should apply. But A should write the sponsorship letter to state the extent to which B will be sponsored. And yeah, I forgot I didn't read "itinerary" on the included supporting docs. Very important too.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by blank(f): 1:00pm On Jul 02, 2014

When submitting online, there is a place where it states that if you do not submit on the day you have scheduled and did not reschedule, then you have forfeited your application fee and would have to do it all again as well as pay a new fee.

However, those at the gate may let you in, don't know sha.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by spikesC(m): 1:06pm On Jul 02, 2014

Just book another appointment
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by spikesC(m): 1:08pm On Jul 02, 2014
blank:

When submitting online, there is a place where it states that if you do not submit on the day you have scheduled and did not reschedule, then you have forfeited your application fee and would have to do it all again as well as pay a new fee.

However, those at the gate may let you in, don't know sha.

Naaaa, you can book a totally new appointment if you missed the old one.

I missed mine, and there was no option to reschedule, i just booked a new one
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by newbie2014: 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2014
[i][/i]Its been over 2 wks i applied for visiting visa at lekki. Pls anyone in my shoes ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by 3sha4lyf: 2:05pm On Jul 02, 2014
***Deleted***
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by 3sha4lyf: 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2014

Hey, look what I found on the FAQs @ https://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/Home/ViewFAQ
I have missed my appointment, what can I do now?
If you made your appointment through one of our partners directly, i.e. VFS, you can rearrange your appointment. Please see the guidance for your appointment country at: https://www.gov.uk/find-a-visa-application-centre . If you made your appointment within your online application you will need to make a new application.

You may not nee to pay again if you make the new application via the same account you used to make the missed appointment application. This is what I think. I may be right or like blank says, I may be wrong. Just try waiting 24-48 hrs, if nothing appears, make a fresh app on the same account. If it asks you to pay, you pay. Otherwise, you just reschedule.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by oladunwo(m): 2:56pm On Jul 02, 2014
justwise:

Take your time and read few pages back you will find answers to Q 1, 3 and 4.

Q 2, you don't have to visit a place related to your course, traveling itself is Geography.

Q 5, explain what you mean by letter of intent...
Please sir, don't refer me anywhere, coz have been trying to read it but no answers. Please help me directly.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2014
justwise:

Getting a visa to the UK as a matured student is always difficult especially if you are not from a rich family or attending one of those expensive schools in Nigeria.

Students have limited material to use as tie-to-Nigeria, students can show their progress report, course timetable, school fees receipt, letter from the school, attendance sheet, school ID..etc

this ^^ was just a page back.

oladunwo:
Please sir, don't refer me anywhere, coz have been trying to read it but no answers. Please help me directly.

The same page contains other info about visiting visa as regards to matured student and sponsorship
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by bodunadewoye: 4:34pm On Jul 02, 2014
please kindly help clarify this statement below:

is someone other than you paying for all or part of your trip? assume yes

does it mean the amount the person is giving to you or the total amount of money you have for the trip

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by blank(f): 6:36pm On Jul 02, 2014
newbie2014: [i][/i]Its been over 2 wks i applied for visiting visa at lekki. Pls anyone in my shoes ?

Mine is over a month now. I just saw online where they said that VFS in Lekki has ceased to be the agency for UK. It is now one other company as from 1st of July.

Has anyone applied via the new company? What's the fate of those who applied through VFS? What's the new procedure?

http://www.ukvac-ng.com/vfsglobalintroduction.html
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by blank(f): 6:37pm On Jul 02, 2014
3sha4lyf:

Hey, look what I found on the FAQs @ https://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/Home/ViewFAQ
I have missed my appointment, what can I do now?
If you made your appointment through one of our partners directly, i.e. VFS, you can rearrange your appointment. Please see the guidance for your appointment country at: https://www.gov.uk/find-a-visa-application-centre . If you made your appointment within your online application you will need to make a new application.

You may not nee to pay again if you make the new application via the same account you used to make the missed appointment application. This is what I think. I may be right or like blank says, I may be wrong. Just try waiting 24-48 hrs, if nothing appears, make a fresh app on the same account. If it asks you to pay, you pay. Otherwise, you just reschedule.

I may be wrong about the payment. Just know they said you have to do a fresh application and maybe I assumed that a fresh payment will have to be made.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by blank(f): 6:44pm On Jul 02, 2014
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by 3sha4lyf: 10:17pm On Jul 02, 2014
Teleperformance ltd is the new company that will manage visa applications at VACs in Naija from 1 July 2014. That means lekki office don close and a new VAC is opened at VI and ppl would be expected to register with them (Teleperformance) to book an appointment at VI after filing ur online application otherwise ur appointment may be delayed.

Better for them. Vfs may not have been offering good service to them or meeting the targets outlined in their contracts. Just saying.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by spikesC(m): 11:04pm On Jul 02, 2014
spikes C:

Naaaa, you can book a totally new appointment if you missed the old one.

I missed mine, and there was no option to reschedule, i just booked a new one

no need of waiting, checking and/or applying again oo
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by spikesC(m): 11:07pm On Jul 02, 2014
3sha4lyf: Teleperformance ltd is the new company that will manage visa applications at VACs in Naija from 1 July 2014. That means lekki office don close and a new VAC is opened at VI and ppl would be expected to register with them (Teleperformance) to book an appointment at VI after filing ur online application otherwise ur appointment may be delayed.

Better for them. Vfs may not have been offering good service to them or meeting the targets outlined in their contracts. Just saying.

probably. as of january, ikeja were processing tier 4 visas 2 to 6 working days.
lekki took more than 15 working days to process mine, which resulted to me being denied cos i applied late
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by kayeee4321: 11:33pm On Jul 02, 2014
hi
i have a follow up question if you dont mind grin
my bf is inviting me to the uk and will pay for everything,does he need to provide origanal payslips?bec he said he needs the original and doesnt want those to be lost along the process.can i submit photocopies of payslips?
and also the mortgage or land titles,can i also send copies only?will it be accepted?
thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by ifax(f): 11:50pm On Jul 02, 2014
3sha4lyf: Teleperformance ltd is the new company that will manage visa applications at VACs in Naija from 1 July 2014. That means lekki office don close and a new VAC is opened at VI and ppl would be expected to register with them (Teleperformance) to book an appointment at VI after filing ur online application otherwise ur appointment may be delayed.

I know abuja vfs staffs are rude. and they almost never give change ( the bank implant and the photocopier). Hopefully they'll sack vfs from operating abuja and ikeja as well undecided
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by michealangelo: 5:05am On Jul 03, 2014
Good morning people please can you help me out on this questions

What money is available to you for your trip.

What is the cost to you personally of your stayin the UK.

I will get 750k before September ending and want to use 450k for my 2wks trip to the uk, firstly I hope it is not too little or too much or how much do you think will be okay for my use cos I am sponsoring my ticket myself but my bro is going to take care of shelter, secondly should I write 450k for both questions from what I read previously on the trend it says YES if I am right.

I get 170k monthly in my salary account skye but have to sort debts and other expensive lagos tins so I am mostly left with about 50k at the month end and some times nothing but now I have close 350k in it nd I have another account in gtb that save aside to where I can move money from to my SKYE for me to get a high closing balance but I will transfer the money bit by bit into it so it will not just look like I am lodging it for a purpose, some times my friends send money to my salary accounts SKYE for me to help them run errands nd that too will help me get more money in the account, I want to apply for a family visit by september, from what I have read from the forum do you think I will not be queried about how other money came into my account except my salaries cos that comes from my company and it can be traced by the company name it always reflect monthly on my bank statement showing the company name and my pay slips nd other work letters will back it too cos of it same names not like the other transactions that will show ordinary friends names on my bank statement? Hope I will not be queried if yes how do I need to proved it on the application what do I need to submit. Please I will be glad if I get enlighten. God bless
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by kofoshi: 9:04am On Jul 03, 2014

I am struggling to send you an email. For some reason I can't receive email from Nairaland.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 9:12am On Jul 03, 2014
michealangelo: Good morning people please can you help me out on this questions

What money is available to you for your trip.

What is the cost to you personally of your stayin the UK.

I will get 750k before September ending and want to use 450k for my 2wks trip to the uk, firstly I hope it is not too little or too much or how much do you think will be okay for my use cos I am sponsoring my ticket myself but my bro is going to take care of shelter, secondly should I write 450k for both questions from what I read previously on the trend it says YES if I am right.

I get 170k monthly in my salary account skye but have to sort debts and other expensive lagos tins so I am mostly left with about 50k at the month end and some times nothing but now I have close 350k in it nd I have another account in gtb that save aside to where I can move money from to my SKYE for me to get a high closing balance but I will transfer the money bit by bit into it so it will not just look like I am lodging it for a purpose, some times my friends send money to my salary accounts SKYE for me to help them run errands nd that too will help me get more money in the account, I want to apply for a family visit by september, from what I have read from the forum do you think I will not be queried about how other money came into my account except my salaries cos that comes from my company and it can be traced by the company name it always reflect monthly on my bank statement showing the company name and my pay slips nd other work letters will back it too cos of it same names not like the other transactions that will show ordinary friends names on my bank statement? Hope I will not be queried if yes how do I need to proved it on the application what do I need to submit. Please I will be glad if I get enlighten. God bless

Those two questions have been answered a page or two back.

If you have two bank accounts submit both and avoid moving money around because it will look suspicious.

If people are paying money into your salary account other than your salary then you really have to explain to the ECO how that came about.

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (426)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.