Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,313 members, 7,822,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Travelling To Canada-part2 - Travel (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada-part2 (210909 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 12, 2012
fflowers: Hello all, my status just changed now to-
Please contact the Visa Application Centre for further instructions , your attention is required at the earliest.

Please u all should pray 4 me o! Let it be good news. I'm going to travel to Lagos from Enugu hopefully tomorrow or nxt.

Thank God for you.
when did u apply?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Ceejay2: 10:32am On Jun 12, 2012
@sucre cruz good to have u bac.. How's ur stay and studies in CA. how many yrs is program? Bros pls i need your help o wen u submitted ur app, u did not include letter of leave from ur coy, letter of employment and reference from employer.
I also a sef sponsor n wud need ur help in packaging my app.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Ceejay2: 10:41am On Jun 12, 2012
@fflowers, i wish u luck. May God crown ur efforts into success IJN AMEN!
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by olaremy2k: 10:55am On Jun 12, 2012
Please contact the Visa Application Centre for further instructions , your attention is required at the earliest.

Please u all should pray 4 me o! Let it be good news. I'm going to travel to Lagos from Enugu hopefully tomorrow or nxt.
...nice 1 my man...go to CDHC in peace
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by rockafela(m): 11:17am On Jun 12, 2012

@fflowers dats ur medical call up...congratulationsss
This week wonders have started ǤÕ̾D̶̲̥̅̊ is at work
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by rockafela(m): 11:19am On Jun 12, 2012

@fflowers dats ur medical call up...congratulationsss
This week wonders have started ǤÕ̾D̶̲̥̅̊ is at work
When Did u apply?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by sucrecruz: 11:42am On Jun 12, 2012
Ceejay2: @sucre cruz good to have u bac.. How's ur stay and studies in CA. how many yrs is program? Bros pls i need your help o wen u submitted ur app, u did not include letter of leave from ur coy, letter of employment and reference from employer.
I also a sef sponsor n wud need ur help in packaging my app.
Am adapting fine,studies have not started,the program has a 1year duration the documents I pasted on this thread were strictly according to the guidelines and what others that were successful did but
my strong hold where my annual salary, statement of acc,letter from HR to visa office and marriage ties and u know that school's acceptance letter is also very important
u can reach me on sucrecruiz@gmail.com for more details
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 12, 2012

am sincerely happy for you cos u make happen for someone God will make happen for you........is ur medicals......stay positive.
Did u track it or they called you cos i dont even track mine......congracts again

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by justwise(m): 9:38am On Jun 13, 2012
This thread is locked, continue here in part3 https://www.nairaland.com/962116/travelling-canada-part3

Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by justwise(m): 6:29pm On Oct 19, 2012
Obamacare: Can i have your email Please, I need to ask a few questions about the docs you submitted. I am submitting soon and I need inputs from those who have submitted and who had agents assistance. I have questions and I need answers. My email is kehindegbadamasi@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101)

General New Zealand Student Enquires / On Vacation: New York City / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.