Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1040683 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 2:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
Oridiya:

Justwise and lexusg430,

Thank you so much for your response. He is considering adopting him but we have been told that it's very difficult in nigeria. He then says he will do it in UK. The boy is a USA citizen.

Any advice?

He wouldn't be able to do that in the UK. The child is not a British citizen so how will he be able adopt him here?

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 2:09pm On Feb 03, 2017
Kassemkhalifeh9:
hey guys,
I got it,sorry couldn't update you earlier I had it yesterday.
Thank you everyone for the help and support and I heist good luck for everyone.me and my wife are so excited and I hope everyone is this situation will feel the same joy.
Regards,
Thanks

Congratulations! Glad it worked out fine.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by subomi2: 2:11pm On Feb 03, 2017
[quote author=subomi2 post=53381877]Good afternoon good people. had to tell hubby to come and see where i am getting info from because he was initially biased that im scaring myself with the long list i am coming up with. congrats to all the successful applicants, i tap into it big time. 2000quid isnt something to not get right.

Please save a soul....I and kids back here since hubby relocated in October. He is British. Kids have also been given their British Passports in december. Hubby has a temp job with NHS which meets the requirement but he just started.

- Can we use his temporary job payslips when its time to apply or its got to be a permanent job
- How many months of payslips do we have to send with our application minimum, so atleast i can start counting down, that is if temporary job is allowed?
hubby did alot to settle fo rthis job as its away from his area of specialization but he wants to know if it will work for my application and if not so he can begin the search afresh.... pls advise.

We do not do phone calls. We do whatsapp calls and zillion whatsapp messages. we were both here in Nigeria and married with two kids for 5years before he relocated so our kids can go enjoy a better education as it is now becoming a big deal to afford good education here.

- will whatsapp calls be ok? if yes, how do we get the call log??
- i have been saving our chats as doc from month to month.... printing those out will that be fine? we chat alot and chat is very very long, atleast so far.

How much is priority application?

Im just trying to gather my facts right little by little, please help a sister, ladies and gentlemen. thank you in advance

@lexusgs430 @benz101 @kassemkhalifeh9 @justwise @Darcy16 @iken09 @pm
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 2:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
subomi2:
Good afternoon good people. had to tell hubby to come and see where i am getting info from because he was initially biased that im scaring myself with the long list i am coming up with. congrats to all the successful applicants, i tap into it big time. 2000quid isnt something to not get right.

Please save a soul....I and kids back here since hubby relocated in October. He is British. Kids have also been given their British Passports in december. Hubby has a temp job with NHS which meets the requirement but he just started.

- Can we use his temporary job payslips when its time to apply or its got to be a permanent job
- How many months of payslips do we have to send with our application minimum, so atleast i can start counting down, that is if temporary job is allowed?
hubby did alot to settle fo rthis job as its away from his area of specialization but he wants to know if it will work for my application and if not so he can begin the search afresh.... pls advise.

We do not do phone calls. We do whatsapp calls and zillion whatsapp messages. we were both here in Nigeria and married with two kids for 5years before he relocated so our kids can go enjoy a better education as it is now becoming a big deal to afford good education here.

- i have been saving our chats as doc from month to month.... printing those out will that be fine? we chat alot and chat is very very long, atleast so far.

Im just trying to gather my facts right little by little, please help a sister, ladies and gentlemen. thank you in advance

@lexusgs430 @benz101 @kassemkhalifeh9 @justwise @Darcy16 @iken09 @pmaakino

Yes whatsapp chat will be accepted and you can printout the call log as well just the way you printout standard call log.

You can find the cost of priority application on the embassy website of previous pages here.

How long is the NHS temporary contact?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by subomi2: 2:55pm On Feb 03, 2017
Oh thannks @ justwise for the quick response. Pls i don't know how to print out call log. from my phone?? i was thinking of munching the screen so far but that's such a cumbersome task, how do i print all? ill appreciate if you tell me.

ok @ priority cost. i'll read through again looking for that specifically

He got an offer letter - doesn't say how long just start date.. thank you again.

justwise:

Yes whatsapp chat will be accepted and you can printout the call log as well just the way you printout standard call log.

You can find the cost of priority application on the embassy website of previous pages here.

How long is the NHS temporary contact?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by TunzAntman: 7:24pm On Feb 03, 2017
Quick question people. Has anyone done a TB test at the IOM recently?

How long did it take to get an appointment?
How much did it cost in naira?
How long did it take to get the certificate?

Oya help me answer o!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 8:16pm On Feb 03, 2017
subomi2:
Oh thannks @ justwise for the quick response. Pls i don't know how to print out call log. from my phone?? i was thinking of munching the screen so far but that's such a cumbersome task, how do i print all? ill appreciate if you tell me.

He got an offer letter - doesn't say how long just start date.. thank you again.

- Shee your Oga don dey convinced by this thread?
- Priority visa £650
- How long has he been gainfully employed?
- How many hours a week? If above hopefully above 37.5 hours
- Kids education in the uk vs kids education in 9ja? UK wins, if for no reason at all, it's free till university level
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 8:21pm On Feb 03, 2017
subomi2:

https://www.android-recovery.net/print-whatsapp-chat-history.html
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Realgeo(m): 9:08pm On Feb 03, 2017
TunzAntman:

Oya help me answer o!

2. Attending the clinic
You should contact the above approved clinic to book an appointment. You should make it clear that you need the test for a UK visa application. You can expect to get an appointment within a few days of your request. At busy times you may have to wait 10 days for an appointment, especially during the UK student visa peak season between June and September. We cannot arrange or prioritise appointments for you.

3. What you should bring with you
proof of identification, which contains your photograph, preferably your passport;
tuberculosis test fee; and
if you have had tuberculosis in the past or have any other lung disease you should provide details of your previous screening and, if possible, your medical notes and x-ray results.
If you would like an appointment with a female clinician, please inform the clinic when you schedule your appointment.

If you need to cancel your appointment you should contact the clinic and refer to their cancellation policy and procedure.

4. Test fees
The fee for tuberculosis screening is 145 US Dollars for all adults and 55 US Dollars for children under 11 (or its equivalent in Naira). The fee will be payable in local currency at the prevailing exchange rate advised by the IOM. You will pay the IOM directly for the cost of your tuberculosis test. The cost of the test is in addition to the visa application fee.

The test fee does not cover treatment if you have tuberculosis.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by TunzAntman: 9:16pm On Feb 03, 2017
Thanks bro. I've seen that, I was hoping to get specifics based on other peoples experiences smiley

Realgeo:

2. Attending the clinic
You should contact the above approved clinic to book an appointment. You should make it clear that you need the test for a UK visa application. You can expect to get an appointment within a few days of your request. At busy times you may have to wait 10 days for an appointment, especially during the UK student visa peak season between June and September. We cannot arrange or prioritise appointments for you.

3. What you should bring with you
proof of identification, which contains your photograph, preferably your passport;
tuberculosis test fee; and
if you have had tuberculosis in the past or have any other lung disease you should provide details of your previous screening and, if possible, your medical notes and x-ray results.
If you would like an appointment with a female clinician, please inform the clinic when you schedule your appointment.

If you need to cancel your appointment you should contact the clinic and refer to their cancellation policy and procedure.

4. Test fees
The fee for tuberculosis screening is 145 US Dollars for all adults and 55 US Dollars for children under 11 (or its equivalent in Naira). The fee will be payable in local currency at the prevailing exchange rate advised by the IOM. You will pay the IOM directly for the cost of your tuberculosis test. The cost of the test is in addition to the visa application fee.

The test fee does not cover treatment if you have tuberculosis.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Realgeo(m): 9:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
[quote author=subomi2 post=53383666]Oh thannks @ justwise for the quick response. Pls i don't know how to print out call log. from my phone?? i was thinking of munching the screen so far but that's such a cumbersome task, how do i print all? ill appreciate if you tell me.

I don't know what u meant by cumbersome but i want to assume that u meant its going to be very stressful. I will advice u to make out time and prepare for the task ahead cause it's not going to be bed of Roses. U have to give so much time and Energy if u want to be successful with ur application.

So the easiest way to print ur whatsapp call logs or chat is to screenshot the log or the chat and it will save in ur Gallery as a picture. Then press share and it will show u many options including print.

Make out time to read through this tread and I bet u that success in ur application will be inevitable. Cheers.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Mchikwaira: 10:31pm On Feb 03, 2017
Does anyone who has had the unfortunate fate of getting a refusal know how long it takes to receive the ihs refund?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by jiab1121(m): 12:00am On Feb 04, 2017
i mailed them last sunday which was 30th of january and i was booked for this coming tuesday. the test fee is 47,500 and i was told u can collect your certificate the same day...

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by TunzAntman: 12:05am On Feb 04, 2017
Thank you! Much appreciated smiley

jiab1121:
i mailed them last sunday which was 30th of january and i was booked for this coming tuesday. the test fee is 47,500 and i was told u can collect your certificate the same day...
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Pmaakino: 10:39am On Feb 04, 2017
Hi subomi2. Welcome to this journey. I pray that it will be quick and successful.

Hubby's job: Do make sure that it is a PAYE job. It is a temporary job but he is a PAYE employee yes? As opposed to a sole trader? This was our situation. My husband got a temp job as well and we started counting (You need 6 monthly payslips). Just before the 6th month, we found out that being a sole trader, he needed to show an entire tax year or have earned 18,600 in the six months. It was going to take too long if we did it that way so he quit and got another job, this time as a full time PAYE employee. The NHS org sorts his taxes, yes? If so, then you are good to go. Is he being paid a fixed monthly salary or per hour? If per hour, make sure each month's salary is high enough to meet the requirement if multiplied by 12. Any month that goes below the requirement will disqualify you. Am I making sense? If not, I can explain in a different way.

Whatsapp call logs: We did the same thing. My husband used an app to harvest the call logs off his iPhone. You can google it in the meantime but if you give me a few hours, I have asked my husband to check his phone when he has a spare moment so he can tell me the name of the app.

subomi2:
Good afternoon good people. had to tell hubby to come and see where i am getting info from because he was initially biased that im scaring myself with the long list i am coming up with. congrats to all the successful applicants, i tap into it big time. 2000quid isnt something to not get right.

@lexusgs430 @benz101 @kassemkhalifeh9 @justwise @Darcy16 @iken09 @pmaakino

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Pmaakino: 10:48am On Feb 04, 2017
Appointment is usually within a few days of asking them. Sometimes you can get one the very next day. You get the certificate right then and there.

TunzAntman:

Oya help me answer o!

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Pmaakino: 10:51am On Feb 04, 2017
subomi2:

Yeah there's definitely a faster way. I will get the name of that app for you. What sort of phone do you use? We paid $450 for priority.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Pmaakino: 11:33am On Feb 04, 2017
Late but perhaps still useful?

MY VISA APPLICATION TIMELINE:

Country applying from: Nigeria (TLS, VI)
Visa Processing Office Location: Sheffield, UK
Type of visa applied for: Settlement - Wife (Priority)

14th Dec 2016 - Online Application Submitted
21st Dec 2016 - Biometrics Taken
22nd Dec 2016 - Email from UKVI advising application received in Sheffield and being prepared for consideration by an ECO
22nd Dec 2016 - Email from TLScontact - Application Received by UK Visas & Immigration
28th Dec 2016 - Sponsor's documents couriered to UKVI, Sheffield
29th Dec 2016 - Sponsor's documents received at UKVI, Sheffield (Tracked ourselves)
13th Jan 2017 - Email response to an inquiry: application yet to be assessed
20th Jan 2017 - Email response to an inquiry: application in progress
24th Jan 2017 - Supporting documents returned to my husband
24th Jan 2017 - Email response to an inquiry: decision has been made
30th Jan 2017 - Decision email from TLScontact 13:28
30th Jan 2017 - Passport and visa collected 15.30 (Didn't wait for "ready for collection" email. Suspected it would come too late to collect same day)
30th Jan 2017 - Collection email received from TLScontact 15:47 (You see?)
26th Jan 2017 - Date Visa was Issued

2 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by stillwaiting: 3:48pm On Feb 05, 2017
Happy weekend to you all. @justwise, @Abbylove,@Lexusgs430 @ @portsmouth86, @newbie715, @light me @Uchman365: and others
Long time my people in the house. God bless you all for your selfless effort.

After Thirteen months of appeal, since November 2015 I got NOTICE OF HEARING beginning of this month which was fixed for towards the end of May (17 months). Here are the relevant questions I want the people in the house to kindly assist me.

The letter reads among others: ' You must send the following documents to the tribunal at the above address and to the other party (to arrive) no later than 5 days before the date of Full Hearing.

1. witness statements of the evidence to be called at the hearing.

2. A bundle of all documents to be relied on at the hearing-these must be clearly page numbered, indexed and include a schedule identifying the essential passages. (The essential passages are any sections you consider highly significant in your appeal).

I will be very appreciative if I could be educated more about these two requirements and how we can go about it.

Thanks in advance
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 6:16pm On Feb 05, 2017
stillwaiting:
Happy weekend to you all. @justwise, @Abbylove,@Lexusgs430 @ @portsmouth86, @newbie715, @light me @Uchman365: and others

After Thirteen months of appeal, since November 2015 I got NOTICE OF HEARING beginning of this month which was fixed for towards the end of May (17 months). Here are the relevant questions I want the people in the house to kindly assist me.

The letter reads among others: ' You must send the following documents to the tribunal at the above address and to the other party (to arrive) no later than 5 days before the date of Full Hearing.

2. A bundle of all documents to be relied on at the hearing-these must be clearly page numbered, indexed and include a schedule identifying the essential passages. (The essential passages are any sections you consider highly significant in your appeal).

I will be very appreciative if I could be educated more about these two requirements and how we can go about it.

Thanks in advance

What it literally means is, hit us with the best you got.......

A letter from you and sponsor, clearly defining how the original decision has affected you ( cry a bit & smile a bit) I don't mean physically, I mean in the directions of your statements!!!!

Documents - Let's assume your application was rejected, due to the fact that your sponsor did not meet the financial requirements.
Clearly label and index to the contrary, if possible use highlighter pens for headers.

The bottom line - All the wrong things you did during initial application, do the opposite..... ....
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 6:43pm On Feb 05, 2017
stillwaiting:

Thanks in advance

1. This is your opportunity to tell the tribunal court why you think that the ECO was wrong in refusing you a visa and the effect of this whole process has on you and your marriage.

Address each refusal point paragraph by paragraph making reference to evidence on your bundle.

2. This is referring to all your supporting documents
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Kassemkhalifeh9: 11:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
Pmaakino:
Hi subomi2. Welcome to this journey. I pray that it will be quick and successful.

Hubby's job: Do make sure that it is a PAYE job. It is a temporary job but he is a PAYE employee yes? As opposed to a sole trader? This was our situation. My husband got a temp job as well and we started counting (You need 6 monthly payslips). Just before the 6th month, we found out that being a sole trader, he needed to show an entire tax year or have earned 18,600 in the six months. It was going to take too long if we did it that way so he quit and got another job, this time as a full time PAYE employee. The NHS org sorts his taxes, yes? If so, then you are good to go. Is he being paid a fixed monthly salary or per hour? If per hour, make sure each month's salary is high enough to meet the requirement if multiplied by 12. Any month that goes below the requirement will disqualify you. Am I making sense? If not, I can explain in a different way.

Whatsapp call logs: We did the same thing. My husband used an app to harvest the call logs off his iPhone. You can google it in the meantime but if you give me a few hours, I have asked my husband to check his phone when he has a spare moment so he can tell me the name of the app.

Hey I hope things will work out for you:
So let me give you a list of what I submitted and you may compare either things you have or what you want to add and other lists so you can do your own because their are standard but you way reflects on the decision too:
1.the financial requirments in general:p60s tax return company contract...
2.accomedation with contract and the house photos and they requested a letter of the bank confirming the address is for us.
3.our pictures(choose pics that shows the strength of your relation and with family and friends).
4.screen shots of what's app calls duration and I matched like each paper has the same phone call on her phone and mine plus emails exchanged letters cards.
5.tickets to Lebanon and boarding passes and the entrance and leave stamp of my wife's pass.
6.marriage certificates with the marriage contract.
7.my Eilts.
8.my cv with all references and my bank account statement.
9.basic screen shots of your SMS or what's app chat choose good ones but not too private,the embassy rescpeacts your privacy.
10.skypes if you have.
11. face time screen shots(a lot,show that you video chat)
12.i had some clearances about private circumstances stances
13.my travel history.
14.my wife passport copy and my birth certificate and family exctracts(if you have this) that shows that my wife is on my name in my country.
15.and basically the standard requirments and everything you feel that it will shows that you are ina real relation.
Best of luck
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by subomi2: 10:17am On Feb 06, 2017
Im super grateful . Yes he is convinced o.
I showed him the testimonies of those who came back to share here and all. His cousin also confirmed using Naira land to put her application together and got her spouse visa the second time ( what was missing was communication evidence - which is why I'm worried about our whatsapp only system of communication). So he is convinced.

Ok at priority visa...meaning we should be looking at 2650pounds now for the application. He is starting this NHS one next week that will give him 22k with 37hrs per week and he can do long hours if he wants so that means more.
You are right at UK wins.

Thank you for taking time to answer me. so the temporary job is ok for us?
and we need to get 6months payslips not 3months

we are really hoping I and the kids can get there by summer.......hmmmmn reality.

Lexusgs430:

- Shee your Oga don dey convinced by this thread?
- Priority visa £650
- How long has he been gainfully employed?
- How many hours a week? If above hopefully above 37.5 hours
- Kids education in the uk vs kids education in 9ja? UK wins, if for no reason at all, it's free till university level

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 10:31am On Feb 06, 2017
subomi2:
I showed him the testimonies of those who came back to share here and all. His cousin also confirmed using Naira land to put her application together and got her spouse visa the second time ( what was missing was communication evidence - which is why I'm worried about our whatsapp only system of communication). So he is convinced.

Ok at priority visa...meaning we should be looking at 2650pounds now for the application. He is starting this NHS one next week that will give him 22k with 37hrs per week and he can do long hours if he wants so that means more.

we are really hoping I and the kids can get there by summer.......hmmmmn reality.

- 37.5 hours work per week, is deemed full time employment within the NHS framework
- 6 months payslips + bank statement + other financial prerequisites (not forgetting the 28 day rule)
- Arrive in the uk for summer? Remember he starts work next week, fast forward 6 months. Did you mean winter?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 10:33am On Feb 06, 2017
subomi2:

Also not forgetting letter of contract from employer, mortgage or rent documents etc etc etc
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by subomi2: 11:12am On Feb 06, 2017
oh thank you for these...thank you.
copied and pasted on my doc. I have a MSc from Wales, I had schooled, worked and lived there for about 2yrs, i hear this is sorts out my IELTS

Photos of the house and letter from bank...noted noted.

I appreciate your time and concern.

Kassemkhalifeh9:

Hey I hope things will work out for you:
So let me give you a list of what I submitted and you may compare either things you have or what you want to add and other lists so you can do your own because their are standard but you way reflects on the decision too:
1.the financial requirments in general:p60s tax return company contract...
2.accomedation with contract and the house photos and they requested a letter of the bank confirming the address is for us.
3.our pictures(choose pics that shows the strength of your relation and with family and friends).
4.screen shots of what's app calls duration and I matched like each paper has the same phone call on her phone and mine plus emails exchanged letters cards.
5.tickets to Lebanon and boarding passes and the entrance and leave stamp of my wife's pass.
6.marriage certificates with the marriage contract.
7.my Eilts.
8.my cv with all references and my bank account statement.
9.basic screen shots of your SMS or what's app chat choose good ones but not too private,the embassy rescpeacts your privacy.
10.skypes if you have.
11. face time screen shots(a lot,show that you video chat)
12.i had some clearances about private circumstances stances
13.my travel history.
14.my wife passport copy and my birth certificate and family exctracts(if you have this) that shows that my wife is on my name in my country.
15.and basically the standard requirments and everything you feel that it will shows that you are ina real relation.
Best of luck
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by subomi2: 11:17am On Feb 06, 2017
It is well bruff/sis. I will have to take in this new reality and let it sink in. God will take control.

Do you think i should get another visiting visa and maybe take the kids before then asides he coming to see us sometime soon.

does it matter if i put in for a visiting visa before my spouse visa later, whilst we are still counting down payslips??

Lexusgs430:

- 37.5 hours work per week, is deemed full time employment within the NHS framework
- 6 months payslips + bank statement + other financial prerequisites (not forgetting the 28 day rule)
- Arrive in the uk for summer? Remember he starts work next week, fast forward 6 months. Did you mean winter?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by subomi2: 11:22am On Feb 06, 2017
Thank you so much. This is very crucial because all we do is video calls and voice calls.

Having this app will help our evidence of communication.

Thank you again.

Pmaakino:

Yeah there's definitely a faster way. I will get the name of that app for you. What sort of phone do you use? We paid $450 for priority.

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 11:42am On Feb 06, 2017
subomi2:
It is well bruff/sis. I will have to take in this new reality and let it sink in. God will take control.

Do you think i should get another visiting visa and maybe take the kids before then asides he coming to see us sometime soon.

does it matter if i put in for a visiting visa before my spouse visa later, whilst we are still counting down payslips??

You can apply for a visiting visa, but consider all the requirements for application (if you can fulfill them). Take the gamble.... ...... ..
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by deept(m): 11:54am On Feb 06, 2017
Lexusgs430:

You can apply for a visiting visa, but consider all the requirements for application (if you can fulfill them). Take the gamble.... ...... ..

Subomi2,

if you are going to apply for a visiting visa, i assume your husband will be the sponsor, you might have to prove that you will come back or not overstay or breech the conditions of your visa because they will be expecting a spouse visa application from you since your husband is the sponsor.

Abi oga lexus...?

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.