Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,362 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (511) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1034982 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by PDJT: 1:48pm On Jan 23
missoredipe:
Hello everyone, Does the UK accept local government marriage certificates?

-Yes. I'm assuming it has the Local government stamp and signature as well.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Akinola1212: 8:36pm On Jan 23
Beautynm1:
Anyone travelling on 22nd jan from Lagos. Royal air maroc. I just need travel buddy lol

You don comot niyen o,
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Beautynm1: 12:11pm On Jan 27
Akinola1212:

You don comot niyen o,
Yes ooo in the Uk now 💃
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Jesutofunmifak: 11:15pm On Feb 05
Please what’s the difference between spouse and dependent visa
My boyfriend works in the Uk, works for the same tech company for 13months now, they’re sponsoring his visa. He’s coming home for us to get married
What visa would I apply for
And what documents would we submit
Thank you so much
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by pristine002: 2:43pm On Feb 25
Good day everyone
I was given a 10 year ban 3 years ago, that same year I got married legally to my husband who lives and works in UK. Now we have a child and he's planning to apply for a spouse visa for me. pls I would like to knw my chances of getting the visa and does a ban affect spouse visa?
Thank you
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by RubyOgex(f): 6:48pm On Feb 27
Pls i will appreciate if i get answers..
If I'm pregnant before applying for UK spousal visa in Nigeria, and i give birth to my child in Nigeria before my visa is issued? what will happen to the child?

The partner is British citizen..
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by RubyOgex(f): 6:49pm On Feb 27
RubyOgex:
If I'm pregnant before applying for UK spousal visa in Nigeria, and i give birth to my child in Nigeria before my visa is issued? what will happen to the child?

My partner is British citizen..
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 8:01pm On Feb 27
RubyOgex:

The partner is British citizen..

Do a paternity test to support that claim and attack the result to your spouse visa application
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 8:03pm On Feb 27
pristine002:
Good day everyone
I was given a 10 year ban 3 years ago, that same year I got married legally to my husband who lives and works in UK. Now we have a child and he's planning to apply for a spouse visa for me. pls I would like to knw my chances of getting the visa and does a ban affect spouse visa?
Thank you

Is your husband a British or have ILR?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 8:05pm On Feb 27
Jesutofunmifak:
Please what’s the difference between spouse and dependent visa
My boyfriend works in the Uk, works for the same tech company for 13months now, they’re sponsoring his visa. He’s coming home for us to get married
What visa would I apply for
And what documents would we submit
Thank you so much

Dependant visa and documents are similar to that of spouse visa application, the difference of only financial requirement.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by pristine002: 9:26pm On Feb 28
ILR sir
justwise:

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by pristine002: 9:47am On Feb 29
justwise:

ILR sir
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 11:20am On Feb 29
pristine002:

ILR sir

You can apply for spouse visa after marriage to him
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by pristine002: 12:01pm On Feb 29
justwise:

You can apply for spouse visa after marriage to him
Ok thank you ..That means the ban won't have any effect on the spouse visa?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 7:27pm On Feb 29
pristine002:

Ok thank you ..That means the ban won't have any effect on the spouse visa?

That is not guaranteed, you can still be refused a visa. All you have to do is to apply and declare all immigration offences and apologise for what happened.

You people should get married first then make the application.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by pristine002: 11:00am On Mar 01
justwise:

That is not guaranteed, you can still be refused a visa. All you have to do is to apply and declare all immigration offences and apologise for what happened.

You people should get married first then make the application.

Thank you..We are married already
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by RubyOgex(f): 6:11pm On Mar 05
What if you are done with the spouse visa application or the visa is already approvedand and you gave birth
justwise:

[/b]

Do a paternity test to support that claim and attack the result to your spouse visa application
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by RubyOgex(f): 11:24pm On Mar 07
Please ladies, is there anyone who had or is having hee TB test via xray and pregnant?
Is it advisable?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by RubyOgex(f): 10:04am On Mar 11
Please guys, my British boyfriend wants to visit me in Nigeria from UK for the first time, and he talked about applying E visa online, is that a good way or? Advice please
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by kizonero(m): 8:45pm On Mar 16
Good evening all,

My younger brother has a Kenya woman who is British citizen and reside in London. They have not seen each before, just chat and calls for 7 months now.
Now they are planning on getting married, my question now is How can they make it happen, where are they going to start from?

My brother reside in Lagos Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.