Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,625 members, 7,840,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1043918 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Queenantia: 1:02pm On May 24, 2018
I applied for settlement visa
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Maryam30: 1:10pm On May 24, 2018
I got my settlement visa yesterday Glory to God and I am pregnant. U will need a TB certificate,It will be ticked in the certificate that u r pregnant,cos it was ticked in mine. It won’t affect ur application tho if it’s straightforward. I was given a 5 years straight visa yesterday,it’s so surreal I wanted to pass out. So apply for ur visa and make it genuine. If u can apply for priority if u r far gone. I applied with priority cos I was already 5 months gone. Traveling next week with my bump lol. Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Maryam30: 1:19pm On May 24, 2018
My timeline
Submitted application on the 4th of April 2018
Biometric on the 10th of April 2018
Application received on TLS on the 10th too
Documents sent on the 16th 2018
Decision made email on the 22nd 2018
Passport ready for collection on the 22nd too
Collected my passport on the 23rd April 2018
Vignette stamp on my passport with one month to stay for in Nigeria
A letter of a successful visa application granted entry to stay in UK for 5 years.
My husband’s lawyer in the UK handled our application. It took 28 working days for the decision made email to come out but it was worth it. I usually come to this blog to read and ease my mind off the stress,so thank you everybody and goodluck to other people applying.

3 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Maryam30: 1:23pm On May 24, 2018
Mistake on my timeline,decision made email on the 22nd of May not April and collected my passport on the 23rd May.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Embellish: 1:40pm On May 24, 2018
Hi...any update?
readynow:
Want to congratulate everyone that has gotten their visa and to all of us still expecting result it shall be good news in Jesus name.
I submitted standard application since Feb 23 don't know if anyone is in my shoes,it has past 50-60 day now,but got a mail today that its in the final stage and decision will be made soon.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Embellish: 1:41pm On May 24, 2018
Congrats dear
Maryam30:
I got my settlement visa yesterday Glory to God and I am pregnant. U will need a TB certificate,It will be ticked in the certificate that u r pregnant,cos it was ticked in mine. It won’t affect ur application tho if it’s straightforward. I was given a 5 years straight visa yesterday,it’s so surreal I wanted to pass out. So apply for ur visa and make it genuine. If u can apply for priority if u r far gone. I applied with priority cos I was already 5 months gone. Traveling next week with my bump lol. Goodluck!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Queenantia: 2:47pm On May 24, 2018
I got pregnant after doing ma TB test
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Maryam30: 3:08pm On May 24, 2018
Then it doesn’t matter,you can choose to include it in ur written letter or not. Main thing is meeting their requirements
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Queenantia: 3:23pm On May 24, 2018
Maryam30:
Then it doesn’t matter,you can choose to include it in ur written letter or not. Main thing is meeting their requirements
tnx
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by readynow: 7:23pm On May 24, 2018
Maryam30:

just want to know why 5 years thought you are suppose to get 2 and half year first or am i missing something
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by readynow: 7:37pm On May 24, 2018
Embellish:
Hi...any update?

hello still waiting to hear from them
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Maryam30: 8:02pm On May 24, 2018
Honestly we don’t know too. Still in shock too,I mean 5years2018-2023,that was what was written in the letter.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by SAWA17(f): 9:43pm On May 24, 2018
Thank GOD OOOO! Congratulations!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by SAWA17(f): 9:45pm On May 24, 2018
Hello everyone! Please oo I sent a mail to UKVI helpdesk making an inquiry about my husband's application status. I got a response today stating that a decision has been made on my application. I have heard nothing from TLS or the ECO. I am also still waiting on my documents to be returned.

Please this is day 32 (priority), and we are sooo nervous. Any words of comfort/advice?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by oxygyne(m): 10:52pm On May 24, 2018
SAWA17:
Hello everyone! Please oo I sent a mail to UKVI helpdesk making an inquiry about my husband's application status. I got a response today stating that a decision has been made on my application. I have heard nothing from TLS or the ECO. I am also still waiting on my documents to be returned.

Please this is day 32 (priority), and we are sooo nervous. Any words of comfort/advice?

You should get a ready for pickup notice tomorrow or say Monday, do not fret.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Extremebeau: 10:52pm On May 24, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
Queenantia:

Pls state it in your application that u are pregnant ..no amount of info u give is a waste. Besides it shows u hv nothin to hide. U can state u got pregnant after d tb test nd include the proof. This ppl can b funny. What works for one may not work for another
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by oxygyne(m): 11:02pm On May 24, 2018
Maryam30:
Honestly we don’t know too. Still in shock too,I mean 5years2018-2023,that was what was written in the letter.

Ok, this is quite confusing but you received a vignette visa in your passport right? which is for the duration of a month?
The letter only states the spousal visa route you are on and that is usually a 5-year route (in some special cases the 10-year route).
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by MreSBee: 5:13am On May 25, 2018
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by MreSBee: 5:20am On May 25, 2018
Congratulations ma’am. But how come you were given a 5 years visa straight? Any idea?
Maryam30:
My timeline
Submitted application on the 4th of April 2018
Biometric on the 10th of April 2018
Application received on TLS on the 10th too
Documents sent on the 16th 2018
Decision made email on the 22nd 2018
Passport ready for collection on the 22nd too
Collected my passport on the 23rd April 2018
Vignette stamp on my passport with one month to stay for in Nigeria
A letter of a successful visa application granted entry to stay in UK for 5 years.
My husband’s lawyer in the UK handled our application. It took 28 working days for the decision made email to come out but it was worth it. I usually come to this blog to read and ease my mind off the stress,so thank you everybody and goodluck to other people applying.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Osinachi1290: 10:27am On May 25, 2018
Queenantia:

I didn't indicate I was pregnant and it didn't affect my application. I was about 7months gone when I applied with priority. Visa was granted. Being pregnant doesn't change anything for the ECO
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Osinachi1290: 10:31am On May 25, 2018
Extremebeau:
[color=#006600][/color]

Pls state it in your application that u are pregnant ..no amount of info u give is a waste. Besides it shows u hv nothin to hide. U can state u got pregnant after d tb test nd include the proof. This ppl can b funny. What works for one may not work for another

Like I said, it's her choice. The ECO will not be there to welcome her at the airport. And please, why does she need to state she got pregnant after her TB test? Does it even make sense to You? Who asked her that one. You people should be reasonable please.

And Yes, certain information is too much. When you concentrate on what they didn't ask you and us not relevant, you risk diverting the ECO's attention from the important parts of your application. People have gotten wrong refusals because of too much info
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Osinachi1290: 10:36am On May 25, 2018
Lexusgs430:

How many weeks pregnant before visa was issued? And was your pregnancy bump well pronounced before you boarded the plane and arrived at POE?

My baby arrived less than 2weeks after I got here. I applied at around 7months gone ( almost 8months). Visa was issued in about 28 asking days. I travelled immediately I got the visa.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 11:49am On May 25, 2018
Osinachi1290:

My baby arrived less than 2weeks after I got here. I applied at around 7months gone ( almost 8months). Visa was issued in about 28 asking days. I travelled immediately I got the visa.

You must have hidden your pregnancy bump very well. Airlines would not normally transport a 7 month old pregnant lady..........

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by deji2009(m): 4:27pm On May 25, 2018
Maryam30:

Graduated last year November. Spouse Visa, staff nurse £15,500 gross earned since November 20017 to date.
8 months old daughter with wife. 3 bedroom house, TB test , supporting letter with relationship background,
talkhome call card purchases, WhatsApp chats and everything else. Would they grant wife and daughter
in July when we planned to apply? I'm still in employment and continue to work for the same organisation.

Annual Employment salary is £30k
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Extremebeau: 7:17am On May 26, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
Osinachi1290:

Like I said, it's her choice. The ECO will not be there to welcome her at the airport. And please, why does she need to state she got pregnant after her TB test? Does it even make sense to You? Who asked her that one. You people should be reasonable please.

And Yes, certain information is too much. When you concentrate on what they didn't ask you and us not relevant, you risk diverting the ECO's attention from the important parts of your application. People have gotten wrong refusals because of too much info

Ppl are entitled to their opinion....why ask me if it makes sense to me. And what does being reasonable have to do with anything.I offered my opionion you offered yours .its up to the applicant. Ppl are only here to help..so pls there is nothing like too much info...
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 12:52pm On May 26, 2018
deji2009:

Graduated last year November. Spouse Visa, staff nurse £15,500 gross earned since November 20017 to date.
8 months old daughter with wife. 3 bedroom house, TB test , supporting letter with relationship background,
talkhome call card purchases, WhatsApp chats and everything else. Would they grant wife and daughter
in July when we planned to apply? I'm still in employment and continue to work for the same organisation.

Annual Employment salary is £30k

I thought newly qualified Band 5's wages ranges from £21K?

You have stated 2 figures (£15.5 & £30K). What do you presently earn now, and also going back 6 months?

Do you stay alone in the 3 bedroom property? Rented or mortgaged?

At times, a DNA test is usually required, to ascertain true paternity.......
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by SAWA17(f): 3:02pm On May 26, 2018
oxygyne:

You should get a ready for pickup notice tomorrow or say Monday, do not fret.

Thanks! Just got my documents back today!

The wait continues..... tongue
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by deji2009(m): 11:13pm On May 26, 2018
Lexusgs430:

I thought newly qualified Band 5's wages ranges from £21K?

You have stated 2 figures (£15.5 & £30K). What do you presently earn now, and also going back 6 months?

Do you stay alone in the 3 bedroom property? Rented or mortgaged?

At times, a DNA test is usually required, to ascertain true paternity.......

I got married 2015 while I was a student and had a baby during my holidays to Nigeria as written in support letter.
I work for a private nursing home on 30k annual salary, i.e. 12 months salary. However, I've only earned £15,500k
since last year November. I'm the only one living in the rented house. £15 per hour on 38.5 hrs a week. Wish me good luck.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 11:54pm On May 26, 2018
deji2009:

I got married 2015 while I was a student and had a baby during my holidays to Nigeria as written in support letter.
I work for a private nursing home on 30k annual salary, i.e. 12 months salary. However, I've only earned £15,500k
since last year November. I'm the only one living in the rented house. £15 per hour on 38.5 hrs a week. Wish me good luck.

Before I wish you goodluck, its best to ascertain that you have crossed all your T's + dotted your I's.......

Already got a consent letter from your landlord? Do you have a P60? Your present wage, supports an application for Madam + child. 6 months payslip + bank statement on tow?
Etc etc etc
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Queenantia: 12:18am On May 27, 2018
[quote author=Lexusgs430 post=67914346]

Before I wish you goodluck, its best to ascertain that you have crossed all your T's + dotted your I's.......

Already got a consent letter from your landlord? Do you have a P60? Your present wage, supports an application for Madam + child. 6 months payslip + bank statement on tow?
Etc etc etc [/quote ] please @lexusgs430 do one av to present a letter from d landlord wen u already provided a tenancy agreement.please reply me
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 1:59am On May 27, 2018
[quote author=Queenantia post=67914705][/quote]

Your tenancy agreement, simply states your contactual agreement with your landlord (excluding any clauses), if any.......

The letter from your landlord simply states that he is in agreement personally & contractually, that another person occupying the same premises, does not constitute any breach........

NB : Some tenancy agreements stipulates sole occupancy by the named tenant.

Do you really/actually require a letter from your landlord consenting? Some might say YES, others might say NO...

If it was me applying and paying that hefty fee, I would submit one to cover all grounds on accommodation status.....

And if the property is an HMO, property inspection report is required............

Enough said.......
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Queenantia: 8:33pm On May 27, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Your tenancy agreement, simply states your contactual agreement with your landlord (excluding any clauses), if any.......

The letter from your landlord simply states that he is in agreement personally & contractually, that another person occupying the same premises, does not constitute any breach........

NB : Some tenancy agreements stipulates sole occupancy by the named tenant.

Do you really/actually require a letter from your landlord consenting? Some might say YES, others might say NO...

If it was me applying and paying that hefty fee, I would submit one to cover all grounds on accommodation status.....

And if the property is an HMO, property inspection report is required............

Enough said.......

Tnx

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.