Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,093 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1049280 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by jahdr: 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2014
okay thank you a lot Waitingonyou, i hope is the same to us, we only have 2 weeks that we submitted our application, on monday i had the email confirmation that they recived our documents, and yesterday my wife had this call, but nvm im sure everything is gonna be alright, thanks lots anyway and let me know whats ur outcome would be.

thankss smiley
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Waitingonyou: 8:39pm On Nov 28, 2014
It's fine. Tell ur wife to go over ur application u submitted. She needs to remember all the dates. And personal details of u and her.

Question like this was also asked.
Meeting questions
When did you first meet your husband?
How did you meet your husband?
Did you stay with him when you met?
So how long did you live with him or stay with him?
Did he write or call you, How have you communicated?
When did you receive your first letter from him or how long have you been chatting?

When did your husband propose to you?
Did you ask your husband to marry you?

My interview lasted for 10 Mins but some ppl were there for more than 30 mins. Tell her to be prepared. I know it's nerve racking but she will be fine. They Jst want to know if the marriage is genuine. Goodluck.
M
Mquote author=jahdr post=28406336]

hey sorry asking, but did ur husband had an interview as well? they called my wife to go to an interview on wednesday about my application, i applied from the caribbean, but my documents went straight to sheffield. it was 2 weeks since that and today she had her call. can u please let me know please? not sure if is bad or good news mmmh.. [/quote]
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by jahdr: 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2014
Waitingonyou:
It's fine. Tell ur wife to go over ur application u submitted. She needs to remember all the dates. And personal details of u and her.

Meeting questions
When did you receive your first letter from him or how long have you been chatting?

My interview lasted for 10 Mins but some ppl were there for more than 30 mins. Tell her to be prepared. I know it's nerve racking but she will be fine. They Jst want to know if the marriage is genuine. Goodluck.
M

hey sorry asking, but did ur husband had an interview as well? they called my wife to go to an interview on wednesday about my application, i applied from the caribbean, but my documents went straight to sheffield. it was 2 weeks since that and today she had her call. can u please let me know please? not sure if is bad or good news mmmh..

okay thanks u tonsss i will let her know all u have told me, thanks i hope it goes like that tooo xx
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 29, 2014
Oh my wife was asked to come over for interview just 2 weeks we submit our application, guess there want to ask her few questions....i pray is something good because am worried now but i will be positive always!

Waitingonyou:

Meeting questions

M

hey sorry asking, but did ur husband had an interview as well? they called my wife to go to an interview on wednesday about my application, i applied from the caribbean, but my documents went straight to sheffield. it was 2 weeks since that and today she had her call. can u please let me know please? not sure if is bad or good news mmmh..
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lasmab: 10:30pm On Nov 30, 2014
@ Dunique.
Why haven't hear from you? What's going-on, on your case brov?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by jahdr: 3:37pm On Dec 01, 2014
[quote author=Bolssos post=28441036]Oh my wife was asked to come over for interview just 2 weeks we submit our application, guess there want to ask her few questions....i pray is something good because am worried now but i will be positive always!

yeah is the same with us, in two weeks that we applied, they called her to go this wednesday, lets pray its all good and nothing badddd!!!

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 01, 2014
Well from my heart I know is something good..Trust God all will be positive news...Has anyone in the house who has been called for such an interview get there visa??

ote author=jahdr post=28502632][/quote]

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by DUNIQUE1: 10:49am On Dec 03, 2014
Lasmab:
@ Dunique.
Why haven't hear from you? What's going-on, on your case brov?

Sorry house, I was hoping to come and drop the full good news when they have asked for my passport, I have gotten a judge's decision and it is in my favour, just waiting on the next step now. Thanks a lot, I will soon bring more good news by the grace of God. Amen!

2 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 03, 2014
More good news!!...Happy for you

quote author=DUNIQUE1 post=28553543]

Sorry house, I was hoping to come and drop the full good news when they have asked for my passport, I have gotten a judge's decision and it is in my favour, just waiting on the next step now. Thanks a lot, I will soon bring more good news by the grace of God. Amen![/quote]
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by willwin2: 1:18pm On Dec 03, 2014
DUNIQUE1:

Sorry house, I was hoping to come and drop the full good news when they have asked for my passport, I have gotten a judge's decision and it is in my favour, just waiting on the next step now. Thanks a lot, I will soon bring more good news by the grace of God. Amen!

Congrats, really happy for you, would like to know few things from you, did you get reasons why they maintained there decision(appeal bundle), did you use a lawyer, how was the court like, what questions were you asked? Please if you have this information share , I know you were not in court but maybe you would have those information.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by DUNIQUE1: 3:05pm On Dec 03, 2014
willwin2:

Congrats, really happy for you, would like to know few things from you, did you get reasons why they maintained there decision(appeal bundle), did you use a lawyer, how was the court like, what questions were you asked? Please if you have this information share , I know you were not in court but maybe you would have those information.

First of all, I did use a lawyer, secondly I got the reason they maintained one of their two reasons of refusal, although I wasn't present in court; my case was a bit straight forward cause there were some documents that they claimed not to have seen in the initial application & appeal, my wife & barrister was present in court with those documents, so all they had to do was to tender them and the judge took a look at them. The judge also asked my wife few personal questions about my daughter and she answered. That was all really. Good luck to all of us in it.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by crazyinlove: 3:09pm On Dec 03, 2014
willwin2:

Hi guys, please I want to lodge an appeal for Visa Refusal, can someone assist me on how to go about it.
Thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2014
crazyinlove:

Hi guys, please I want to lodge an appeal for Visa Refusal, can someone assist me on how to go about it.
Thanks

What sort of visa did you apply for?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by crazyinlove: 3:42pm On Dec 03, 2014
justwise:

What sort of visa did you apply for?
Tier 4 Dependant
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by girlfio: 3:44pm On Dec 03, 2014
DUNIQUE1:

So very happy for you, this is the best news. Trusting God that you'll get your passport submitted and returned soon, the hard work has already been done. Happy Days. smiley
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by worry359(m): 3:59pm On Dec 03, 2014
crazyinlove:

Tier 4 Dependant

Have you VERY Carefully read the requirements shown here?
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/guidance-for-dependants-of-uk-visa-applicants-tiers-1-2-4-5

Check first!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by DUNIQUE1: 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2014
girlfio:

So very happy for you, this is the best news. Trusting God that you'll get your passport submitted and returned soon, the hard work has already been done. Happy Days. smiley

Thanks so much @ Girlfio, you are one of the best on here, constantly giving people confidence and reasonable advise, I can't wait for them to ask for my passport, cause I know it will be a week from then to get hold of the passport & visa. God will do the best. I believe!

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by girlfio: 5:20pm On Dec 03, 2014
crazyinlove:

Tier 4 Dependant

What reasons did they give you for the refusal.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 6:08pm On Dec 03, 2014
crazyinlove:

Tier 4 Dependant

Are you the applicant or sponsor?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by crazyinlove: 8:25pm On Dec 03, 2014
justwise:

Are you the applicant or sponsor?
Applicant
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 8:34pm On Dec 03, 2014
crazyinlove:

Applicant

If you are given the right of appeal it will be stated in your refusal letter and appeal materials will be included as well.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by crazyinlove: 9:30pm On Dec 03, 2014
justwise:

If you are given the right of appeal it will be stated in your refusal letter and appeal materials will be included as well.
Yes I was given that
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 9:35pm On Dec 03, 2014
crazyinlove:

Yes I was given that

What was the reason for the refusal?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by jswit: 12:34am On Dec 04, 2014
Hello house, I'm about to apply for spouse visa, I'm currently doing my masters in UK, my spouse is also in the UK and we live together, I want to know if I can use my Academic ielts 6.0 to apply for spouse visa or I need to write the general ielts test, and secondly, can I use the TB test I brought to study to apply? Or I don't need it since I have been here for more than 6months, thirdly, my spouse will receive his P60 in April 2015, but he has every other work documents including his 6months payslips of more than 18,600... Pls help. Thanks all. And if anyone can help with list of docs to apply here in the UK...
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by crazyinlove: 7:02am On Dec 04, 2014
justwise:

What was the reason for the refusal?
No evidence of ongoing relationship
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by crazyinlove: 9:02am On Dec 04, 2014
Hi guys,
Good morning. I have decided to reapply addressing the issues they mentioned in the refusal letter. However, I was thinking if it is okay to use scanned copy of the invitation letter from my husband since they collected the initial one I sent to them.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by worry359(m): 9:44am On Dec 04, 2014
crazyinlove:
Hi guys,
Good morning. I have decided to reapply addressing the issues they mentioned in the refusal letter. However, I was thinking if it is okay to use scanned copy of the invitation letter from my husband since they collected the initial one I sent to them.
They are already questioning your relationship so don't give them another reason.
Get a fresh letter and more proof.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 9:50am On Dec 04, 2014
crazyinlove:
Hi guys,

Reapplying will be quicker but what documents do you have to support your application?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by crazyinlove: 10:00am On Dec 04, 2014
justwise:

Reapplying will be quicker but what documents do you have to support your application?
- Proof of communications (emails and screenshots of skype calls)
- His bank Statement of Account
- TB Test Result
- Wedding Certificate both white and court
- Wedding pix
- His Visa and Passport data pages (Scanned copies)
- His CAS Letter
- Invitation Letter but right now I have just a scanned copy.

My worry now is the invitation letter. If he sends a new one, by the time it gets here, the statement of account might be 30 days old and the money in the account right now is not cool if I decide to get a new statement.
Thats y I asked if I can use scanned copy of the invitation letter especially since my previous application is very recent.

Thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 10:11am On Dec 04, 2014
crazyinlove:

- Proof of communications (emails and screenshots of skype calls)
- His bank Statement of Account
- TB Test Result
- Wedding Certificate both white and court
- Wedding pix
- His Visa and Passport data pages (Scanned copies)
- His CAS Letter
- Invitation Letter but right now I have just a scanned copy.

My worry now is the invitation letter. If he sends a new one, by the time it gets here, the statement of account might be 30 days old and the money in the account right now is not cool if I decide to get a new statement.
Thats y I asked if I can use scanned copy of the invitation letter especially since my previous application is very recent.

Thanks

He can email you an IV and you print it out right from your inbox.

Did you check the financial requirement for Tier 4 dependant visa?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by crazyinlove: 10:15am On Dec 04, 2014
justwise:

He can email you an IV and you print it out right from your inbox.

Did you check the financial requirement for Tier 4 dependant visa?
Thanks
Yes I did.
For the Invitation that he will send by email, will it be addressed to me or to UKVI?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 10:19am On Dec 04, 2014
crazyinlove:

Thanks
Yes I did.
For the Invitation that he will send by email, will it be addressed to me or to UKVI?

To Entry Clearance Officer (ECO) or simply to British embassy Abuja/ Lagos Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.