Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,730 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

A Girl Brkup Wit A Boy 1yr And, Later To Tell Him Dat They Should Come Bk - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Brkup Wit A Boy 1yr And, Later To Tell Him Dat They Should Come Bk (1026 Views)

She Live Me For A Man And Later Return / Statement You Told Your Patner And Later Regreted / When A Girl Leave You 4 Another Guy And Later Come Back Begging. Guys What Would (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl Brkup Wit A Boy 1yr And, Later To Tell Him Dat They Should Come Bk by kylee: 12:02pm On Dec 13, 2011
IS IT RIGHT FOR A GIRL TO BACK TO HER EX-BOYFRIEND AND TELL HIM THAT SHE CANT STOP LOVING HIM AND THEY SHOULD CONTINUE AFTER ALMOST 2YEARS OF HER BREAKUP WITH THE GUY
Re: A Girl Brkup Wit A Boy 1yr And, Later To Tell Him Dat They Should Come Bk by Dyt(f): 12:03pm On Dec 13, 2011
nottin s impossible
Re: A Girl Brkup Wit A Boy 1yr And, Later To Tell Him Dat They Should Come Bk by 195(f): 12:07pm On Dec 13, 2011
Hehehe

Nigerian girls

She has seen things outside and has come back running undecided
Re: A Girl Brkup Wit A Boy 1yr And, Later To Tell Him Dat They Should Come Bk by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 13, 2011
Depends on so many factors! Like, what led to the break up, what has transpired in the life of the two people involved, if one of them in a serious relationship, lessons learnt from the break up, so that if they finally decide to come back, they wont make the same mistakes. . . e.t.c
Re: A Girl Brkup Wit A Boy 1yr And, Later To Tell Him Dat They Should Come Bk by slimyem: 12:11pm On Dec 13, 2011
aint nothing special in that as long all surrounding issues are properly weighed.
Re: A Girl Brkup Wit A Boy 1yr And, Later To Tell Him Dat They Should Come Bk by Flashaldrin(m): 12:15pm On Dec 13, 2011
kylee:

IS IT RIGHT FOR A GIRL TO BACK TO HER EX-BOYFRIEND AND TELL HIM THAT SHE CANT STOP LOVING HIM AND THEY SHOULD CONTINUE AFTER ALMOST 2YEARS OF HER BREAKUP WITH THE GUY

Is it wrong??
Re: A Girl Brkup Wit A Boy 1yr And, Later To Tell Him Dat They Should Come Bk by freecocoa(f): 12:18pm On Dec 13, 2011
AJUJU?
Re: A Girl Brkup Wit A Boy 1yr And, Later To Tell Him Dat They Should Come Bk by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 13, 2011
190_@:

Hehehe

[size=30pt]Nigerian girls[/size]

She has seen things outside and has come back running  undecided

For once, your silence would be golden! This kind of scenario is not applicable to only Nigerian Girls! You know it, but choose to be catastrophically dumb and foolish about it, and you take delight at every opportunity to showcase that foolishness! Smh!
Re: A Girl Brkup Wit A Boy 1yr And, Later To Tell Him Dat They Should Come Bk by CzarChris(m): 1:14pm On Dec 13, 2011
@op
I know the feeling. Actually that's one of the major reason I still loathe Nigerian women till this day. This chick left me for dead at the lowest ebb of my life. But fortunately, God saw me through and am out stronger and bigger. She wants me back now, using every arsenal at her disposal, problem is she doesn't have to try too hard, I still love more than ever embarassed , I found this out when I "coincidentally" saw her  the last time I traveled home to see my mum. But the wound is still very deep and that's why I just can't forgive her. That where logic comes into play. Well OP use your head and not your heart, you'll go far in life
Re: A Girl Brkup Wit A Boy 1yr And, Later To Tell Him Dat They Should Come Bk by 195(f): 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2011
sexkillz:

For once, your silence would be golden! This kind of scenario is not applicable to only Nigerian Girls! You know it, but choose to be catastrophically dumb and foolish about it, and you take delight at every opportunity to showcase that foolishness! Smh!

[size=18pt]ALBINO cheesy cheesy[/size]
Re: A Girl Brkup Wit A Boy 1yr And, Later To Tell Him Dat They Should Come Bk by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2011
190_@:

[size=18pt]ALBINO cheesy cheesy[/size]
Are you just finding out? cheesy

If YES you are just finding out, then you are a what? A FOOL! For finding out now, when the whole world already knew! Haha!
If NO you arent just finding out, you are still a what? A FOOL! For finding out since, but choosing this moment to voice out your catastrophically ignorant observation! cheesy
Re: A Girl Brkup Wit A Boy 1yr And, Later To Tell Him Dat They Should Come Bk by 195(f): 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2011
Seems you just found a new word from dictionary.com

smh - such a pity

dont bother responding, i dont have your time undecided
Re: A Girl Brkup Wit A Boy 1yr And, Later To Tell Him Dat They Should Come Bk by bekay911(f): 1:35pm On Dec 13, 2011
Laff no go kill me
@op y nt as long as dey love each oda n handle issues lyk adult.
Re: A Girl Brkup Wit A Boy 1yr And, Later To Tell Him Dat They Should Come Bk by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 13, 2011
Neither do i have time for Dumb Ignorant things like you. . . Nonsense!
Re: A Girl Brkup Wit A Boy 1yr And, Later To Tell Him Dat They Should Come Bk by 195(f): 1:43pm On Dec 13, 2011
some mothers do have them . . .

smh
Re: A Girl Brkup Wit A Boy 1yr And, Later To Tell Him Dat They Should Come Bk by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 13, 2011
^^^
Like yours did? Haha!

FOOL!
Re: A Girl Brkup Wit A Boy 1yr And, Later To Tell Him Dat They Should Come Bk by bekay911(f): 1:52pm On Dec 13, 2011
;d
Re: A Girl Brkup Wit A Boy 1yr And, Later To Tell Him Dat They Should Come Bk by 195(f): 1:56pm On Dec 13, 2011
Sexkills ure lucky im in a good mood

U sure do know me -

anyway ive heard you

God bless you smiley
Re: A Girl Brkup Wit A Boy 1yr And, Later To Tell Him Dat They Should Come Bk by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 13, 2011
You are also very very lucky i'm in a good mood too! Now be a good boy and run along! cheesy
Re: A Girl Brkup Wit A Boy 1yr And, Later To Tell Him Dat They Should Come Bk by 195(f): 2:04pm On Dec 13, 2011
smh
Re: A Girl Brkup Wit A Boy 1yr And, Later To Tell Him Dat They Should Come Bk by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 13, 2011
That's it boy! smh! I think whezzy has been taking you classes on obedience. . . Haha! It's really good if you can keep shut like you just did! I mean it in a nice way!
Re: A Girl Brkup Wit A Boy 1yr And, Later To Tell Him Dat They Should Come Bk by ImaIma1(f): 2:23pm On Dec 13, 2011
anything tht sounds tht least bit negative, u guys r alwys quick to open ur naija mouths and say "nigerian girls". are ur sisters that bad?
Re: A Girl Brkup Wit A Boy 1yr And, Later To Tell Him Dat They Should Come Bk by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 13, 2011
@strafkillz, i tink u r havin issues wit life generally and u choose to take it out on everyone u meet in a faceless forum like NL. Boi, lemme tell u sometin, it wont change anytin, it will only make tins worse for u. Just an advice. Go see a doc or psychologist! Sorry abt ur condition.
Re: A Girl Brkup Wit A Boy 1yr And, Later To Tell Him Dat They Should Come Bk by 195(f): 2:42pm On Dec 13, 2011
smiley
Re: A Girl Brkup Wit A Boy 1yr And, Later To Tell Him Dat They Should Come Bk by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 13, 2011
Boyloaf:

@strafkillz, i tink u r havin issues wit life generally and u choose to take it out on everyone u meet in a faceless forum like NL. Boi, lemme tell u sometin, it wont change anytin, it will only make tins worse for u. Just an advice. Go see a doc or psychologist! Sorry abt your condition.
Done! The Doctors and psychologists confirmed me saner than you, your father, and the rest of your "Goaty" Generation! cheesy

Just an advice:
Stop an OKADA, proceed to the 3rd mainland bridge, choose the spot you feel inclined to, pull of your rags, and then dive off!. . . Oh, and head first please! Remember we want results! On your way there, pls read my signature and recite it, commit it to memory, so you dont forget!

Idi[i]o[/i]t! smiley
Re: A Girl Brkup Wit A Boy 1yr And, Later To Tell Him Dat They Should Come Bk by Orikinla(m): 2:56pm On Dec 13, 2011
Yes.

He should welcome her back and even love her more than ever before.

You know women often behave like children and love new toys, but later go back to their favourite old toys.
Re: A Girl Brkup Wit A Boy 1yr And, Later To Tell Him Dat They Should Come Bk by 195(f): 3:04pm On Dec 13, 2011
Orikinla:

Yes.

You know women often behave like children and love new toys, but later go back to their favourite old toys.

shocked shocked
Re: A Girl Brkup Wit A Boy 1yr And, Later To Tell Him Dat They Should Come Bk by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 13, 2011
Orikinla:

Yes.

Is that why you are not married? Perhaps? cheesy
Re: A Girl Brkup Wit A Boy 1yr And, Later To Tell Him Dat They Should Come Bk by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 13, 2011
sexkillz:

Is that why you are not married? Perhaps? cheesy

i cant bliv u've bn fooled again!
Re: A Girl Brkup Wit A Boy 1yr And, Later To Tell Him Dat They Should Come Bk by kelz88(f): 11:20pm On Dec 13, 2011
That beef was uncalled. You guys are so irritating. Gosh!
Hope you don't behave like this outside NL.

OP, it's not wrong. Depends on the situation-the reason for the break up, if you guys have learned from it, etc. If you still love each other then give it a go. If not it will keep running through your mind.
Re: A Girl Brkup Wit A Boy 1yr And, Later To Tell Him Dat They Should Come Bk by Nobody: 1:53am On Dec 14, 2011
@poster
why did she dump you?
- did she met someone "better" ran to him, only to realize after a yr that he wasnt that great after all (or dumped her)? if thats the case then she should be forgotten and avoided, QUICKLY!

- did she dump you when you were in difficult time of your life, and now that you are better she is coming back? then she should be forgotten and avoided because you already know how she will react if/when you are down again.

the only reason you should give that gal another chance (imho) is if the reason she dumped you was GENUINE (aka against her will), like her parents blackmailed her into dumping you, she was in a difficult period in her life and couldnt cope etc

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do? / Many views and no repliessss so deleted :-[ / Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.