Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

She Live Me For A Man And Later Return - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Live Me For A Man And Later Return (1459 Views)

What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It. / Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? / Why Did My Girlfriend Live Me To Marry A Rich Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Live Me For A Man And Later Return by luckier9(m): 10:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
My name is Isaac a final year student in higher institution and a part time business man. we have dated for 10 months without having issues but any little issue that cm in, we settle it together. We loved each other and am ready to marry her. I told my friends, siblings, even mother about her and how good we have being. I do provide some of her needs the ones I feel to not all. I never cheated on her and based on her behaviors on me, I have not seeing any sign of her cheating on me. One day she asked me for money for her house rent and I told her that if I do everything for her like buying some of her textbooks, hair and other small ones I can help her to do, I will not give her money for house. However, she never disturb me over that again. In the subsequent month, her birthday clashed with when she was not healthy. so I took her out but not for celebration. some weeks later I bought her something's. I never change her phone she told me to, do to the first new phone someone dash me during my bday I gave to her she rejected the new HTC. But I later gave her one small Android phone I was using. One day, she keeps disturbing me to celebrate her B-day for her as I celebrated my own. She started misbehaving, she don't visit or call me on phone. Even if I call her, she will not give me attention. So one day I decided to visit her, as I got to her lodge, she welcome me very well and I was imagining what could be her reason maybe she don't have airtime to call me and I took her phone to check her balance, she rush me like a Lion and drag the phone from me, I never mind. So I decided to pet her after some hours before she free her self for me and I took her phone. In her received calls looks like were only one person used to call her like 100000 times a day and I ask her who is this she said just a friend. I hold myself. Latter on I use style and cheap into her whatsapp chart and i saw were people are doing romance online, even kissing online which I have not kiss her before. And is a different person from the one that do call. And I ask again who is this on your chart she said nobody and I said to her i' m seeing somebody and she got upset without knowing that mine I even bigger than her own and I left her house angrily and she rush me and hold me not to live and started crying. But after all, i left to my lodge and she keep on begin for me to forgive her. I latter welcom her. And I fixed her B-day to surprise her with out her knowledge, and invite her to the venue she turns it down. I tried to convince her she insisted not to come. Whereas I have spends close to 40k for drink and cake at the joint. I now get totally angry with her. But do to the love I have for her, same night I got drunk do to Shem she put on me and i went called her telling reason why i was calling her. And she told me to come and pick that late hour .she come to my lodge told me to forgive her and I do. We forged ahead. Months later someone came from abroad for her hands in marriage and she turn the person down because of me I tink. By then our relationship have tithing up like Romeo and Juliet. One day she come to me and said that she want us to be more like brother and sister, I accept with free mind do to my education. We move on gradually she started avoiding me and my calls. If she try to pick call she started complaining assignment lecture even no chance without me asking her. I keep on asking her what is her problem but she told me to go she is tired of me. She wont to be single now adding that she want to live a pure born again life so I should not disturb her again. Do to the love I have for her, if I stay like two week or more I will visit her asking what's actually wrong, she will tell me notting just wnt to be alone. After 3months she started replaying my massages and I invited her she come and we settle the following day when she told me what happened. She was deceived by a man who is wealthy.

Now his question is
1. Can the love return to statuesque ?
2. Can he trust her again if give her back his hart?
3. I'm finding it difficult to understand her
4. Can I still have her as my number one like before as regards marriage choice?
5. I still loves her but She gave me hart break. Am afraid Same thin might repeat again ?
I was the one that call her back.
Finally, I love her more than anytin, Can I still forge ahead with her or not. Yes/no with ur reasons
Re: She Live Me For A Man And Later Return by donholy28(m): 11:09pm On Oct 21, 2015
While some guys are getting smarter this one is clearly getting dumber

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Live Me For A Man And Later Return by Macgreat(m): 11:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
What is wrong with you people!

Na girls dey make una dey write all this long story.

see as your story full page like daily times.

well, take it easy bro.
offer her friendship and move on with your life.
for her to have left you means she thinks you are not good enough. she returned because you are better than the other.
as soon as she finds the one that satisfy her, she ain't returning.
Just don't stress yourself.
there was no love in the first place- from her end that is.

3 Likes

Re: She Live Me For A Man And Later Return by akaahs(m): 11:22pm On Oct 21, 2015
I feel like crying wen a lady is playing wit d emotion of a guy and still d guy cannot understand or doesn't know wat to do. Guy wise up, this girl do not worth u. Dump hoe and move on.

2 Likes

Re: She Live Me For A Man And Later Return by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 21, 2015
ok

Re: She Live Me For A Man And Later Return by OCTAVO: 11:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
Ba ankali walahi... angry
Re: She Live Me For A Man And Later Return by judiciarypalava: 11:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
Not too sure you are an undergraduate, may be jambyt. Meant no insult, but...

1 Like

Re: She Live Me For A Man And Later Return by debeo: 11:42pm On Oct 21, 2015
You need to focus on your education first

How can a final year student write 'live' instead of 'leave or left'?

Which university is that sef?

Instead of you to face your book so that prettier and smarter girls will be attracted to you, you are busy wasting your time, energy and hard earned scarce resources on a chick?

A whole 40k?

Even gave out your phone?

Is she your wife? And you ve not even kissed her?

Even Mr Ibu is smarter than you!

Better face your book first

#CommonMan

3 Likes

Re: She Live Me For A Man And Later Return by Mcponpin(m): 11:49pm On Oct 21, 2015
Final year for that matter...
Re: She Live Me For A Man And Later Return by mashnino(m): 12:08am On Oct 22, 2015
donholy28:

hahahahahahaha...lmao
Re: She Live Me For A Man And Later Return by luckier9(m): 12:09am On Oct 22, 2015
debeo:

Instead of you to face your book so that prettier and smarter girls will be attracted to you, you are busy wasting your time, energy and hard earned scarce resources on a chick?

A whole 40k?

#CommonMan
error pls. don't kill him. are you sure u read it well? dated for 10 months. dear note: high institution is not only for learning. he seek for your advice and your here insulting whom u don't know. are you sure ur matured?
Re: She Live Me For A Man And Later Return by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 22, 2015
OP, dem suppose use bullion van crush your heaad!....you no get sense at all...
Re: She Live Me For A Man And Later Return by mashnino(m): 12:11am On Oct 22, 2015
luckier9:
error pls. don't kill him. are you sure u read it well? dated for 10 months. dear note: high institution is not only for learning. he seek for your advice and your here insulting whom u don't know. are you sure ur matured?

sharrap joor...
Re: She Live Me For A Man And Later Return by debeo: 12:14am On Oct 22, 2015
luckier9:

What is immature about my post?

Instead of you to tell a fellow brother the truth you are busy dragging frivolous issues like maturity into it

From your post, you are either birds of a feather or you are just an immature nitwit
Re: She Live Me For A Man And Later Return by fotojenik(m): 2:25am On Oct 22, 2015
laugh want kill me here ooo
Re: She Live Me For A Man And Later Return by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 22, 2015
Ouch...I really don't know what to start saying ryd now. The OP's really pathetic. First off,Op...leave dt girl alone. She's just bn messing with u...U've been her "mugu." In fact, just leave babes alone,they'd keep toying with yhu. Concentrate more on developing urself...I fink u've got a lot to work on urself. The heck,ur English usage leaves much to be desired!!

#Philosopher Quëën#
Re: She Live Me For A Man And Later Return by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 22, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Ouch...I really don't know what to start saying ryd now. The OP's really pathetic. First off,Op...leave dt girl alone. She's just bn messing with u...U've been her "mugu." In fact, just leave babes alone,they'd keep toying with yhu. Concentrate more on developing urself...I fink u've got a lot to work on urself. The heck,ur English usage leaves much to be desired!!

#Philosopher Quëën#

You studied philosophy
Re: She Live Me For A Man And Later Return by dotuna3(m): 8:31am On Oct 22, 2015
AM YET TO UNDERSTAND YOUR SUBJECT, U WROTE LIVE INSTEAD OF LEAVE. COMMON DON'T TELL ME U ARE A FINAL YEAR STUNDENT BRO.

ANYWAY, I COMMENT MY RESERVE
Re: She Live Me For A Man And Later Return by mecussey(m): 3:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
Well OP, i am not sure if you are from tanzania, togo or bokinafaso. I for prefer you used french analyze this drama wella.
Re: She Live Me For A Man And Later Return by xtervaganza(m): 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
If u date thix girl again you're a fool

If you end up marrying her you'll die a fool
Re: She Live Me For A Man And Later Return by danakins(m): 7:16pm On Oct 22, 2015
debeo:

A whole 40k?

#CommonMan

I dey feel you guy......you deserve a bottle of orijin
Re: She Live Me For A Man And Later Return by IamLEGEND1: 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
I wan comment
but I know say na inappropriate words go just dey flow from my fingers
what is this fuckery?!!!
Re: She Live Me For A Man And Later Return by HomieQuan(m): 8:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
i cant give a positive comment, it was really hard reading and understanding your story lipsrsealed
Re: She Live Me For A Man And Later Return by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
donholy28:

Re: She Live Me For A Man And Later Return by Godswillnwaoma(m): 8:51pm On Oct 22, 2015
Leave that girl she doesn't love you.

(1) (Reply)

What Love Did To Him. / This Is What A Father Taught His Son About His Manhood / What Your Thumb Reveals About Your LOVE LIFE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.