Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Should I Go For Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go For Her? (1021 Views)

Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? / Should I Go After My Baby's Daddy Or Should I Move On With My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go For Her? by metaldude(m): 9:21pm On Mar 29, 2012
Please,I need your advice Nlers.I v got this comely girl in my department,with whom I share a close relationship.We are both in 200 level.Though,I don't like departmental relationship,but I just found out that we can't do without each other.I am madly in love with her.I would really like to know,is there any serious disadvantage of that kind of relationship?Do I go for her?
Re: Should I Go For Her? by Dyt(f): 9:28pm On Mar 29, 2012
Nottin seems so wrong wen u inlove bt wen u start 2 feel odawise, things gets outta hand
Tk ur tym
Re: Should I Go For Her? by Killz3(m): 10:22pm On Mar 29, 2012
Yes there's a very serious disadvantage. You'll neglect your books. At this point in your life, be MADLY in love with your books! wink
Re: Should I Go For Her? by dabrake(m): 10:36pm On Mar 29, 2012
Don't allow her convert you to her assignment boyfriend oh. You know she might take advantage of your 'undying love' for her to (mis)use you. I am speaking from multiple experience(s)
Re: Should I Go For Her? by dabrake(m): 10:39pm On Mar 29, 2012
Don't allow her convert you to her assignment boyfriend oh. You know she might take advantage of your 'undying love' for her to (mis)use you. I am speaking from multiple experience(s). One more thing : I sincerely hope you won't come here later to cry the way you did when your parents forgot your 22nd birthday.
Re: Should I Go For Her? by metaldude(m): 10:48pm On Mar 29, 2012
~Killz~:
Yes there's a very serious disadvantage. You'll neglect your books. At this point in your life, be MADLY in love with your books! wink
So,what do I do?Should I shun her?It's very hard!
Re: Should I Go For Her? by metaldude(m): 10:52pm On Mar 29, 2012
dabrake: Don't allow her convert you to her assignment boyfriend oh. You know she might take advantage of your 'undying love' for her to (mis)use you. I am speaking from multiple experience(s). One more thing : I sincerely hope you won't come here later to cry the way you did when your parents forgot your 22nd birthday.
Chai!Nlers,una no dey forget something?But apparently,you have got loads of experience;please,can you share with me?
Re: Should I Go For Her? by Killz3(m): 11:24pm On Mar 29, 2012
metaldude: So,what do I do?Should I shun her?It's very hard!
If it's very hard, Don't shun her, but your books should be your priority. Don't overburden yourself with a relationship now. Believe me, You DON'T need it right now!
Re: Should I Go For Her? by metaldude(m): 6:44am On Mar 30, 2012
~Killz~:

If it's very hard, Don't shun her, but your books should be your priority. Don't overburden yourself with a relationship now. Believe me, You DON'T need it right now!
k,thanks!

(1) (Reply)

She Supports Barcelona / The Philosophy Of Investment | Romantic Banking. A Must Read! / Advise Please !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.