Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,271 members, 7,954,064 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:45 AM

Where Was God Living Before He Created Heaven?i Just Want To Be Englightened. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Was God Living Before He Created Heaven?i Just Want To Be Englightened. (15228 Views)

Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? / Where Was God B4 He Created Heaven And Earth? / Where Was God Living Before HE Created Heaven??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Was God Living Before He Created Heaven?i Just Want To Be Englightened. by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 08, 2013
onyfrank:
to ur physical senses, God is invisible. Bt
Do u think that God is seeing Himself as invisible? No! He is visible to Himself.

So God is everywia, bcuming what He want b

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Created Heaven?i Just Want To Be Englightened. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 16, 2013
I have two things to say:First of all Solomon111 if you are a first class brain like you said you will know that many things in science have disputed some Biblical Ideas(though I'm a Christian) like the existence of fossils millions of years old even though biblically the world is a few thousand years old. And two the dumba*s*s Felix that claims science is an NWO device why are you using the internet created with science? FOOD FOR THOUGHT
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Created Heaven?i Just Want To Be Englightened. by Femmymata2(m): 11:19pm On Nov 16, 2013
Religion can turn a man into a buffoon. MAN CREATED ALLAH,JEHOVAH,SATAN,,ZEUS, in his image. Will a SANE OMNI PRESENT GOD FOLD HIS LAzy good for nothing arms while BOKO HARAM SLAUGHTER THOSE Kids in Schøol öne by one Without stopping them. ALL HEBREW GOD CAN DO IS WAIT for Judgement Day and give Oledepo new private jet.

2 Likes

Re: Where Was God Living Before He Created Heaven?i Just Want To Be Englightened. by plaetton: 11:34pm On Nov 16, 2013
Femmymata2: Religion can turn a man into a buffoon. MAN CREATED ALLAH,JEHOVAH,SATAN,,ZEUS, in his image. Will a SANE OMNI PRESENT GOD FOLD HIS LAzy good for nothing arms while BOKO HARAM SLAUGHTER THOSE Kids in Schøol öne by one Without stopping them. ALL HEBREW GOD CAN DO IS WAIT for Judgement Day and give Oledepo new private jet.

They say that god created man in his own image, but man quickly returned the compliment by creating god in man's own image, and then goes on to worship the creator.

Man worships himself, his own fears, his own craving for power and control, his own greed and his own wickedness, and then calls it god.

2 Likes

Re: Where Was God Living Before He Created Heaven?i Just Want To Be Englightened. by Nobody: 12:46am On Nov 17, 2013
@op

My bro the heaven referred to there is the physical heavens. the one you see when you look up. atmospheric heavens. Not the invisible heaven.
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Created Heaven?i Just Want To Be Englightened. by plaetton: 1:07am On Nov 17, 2013
JMAN05: @op

My bro the heaven referred to there is the physical heavens. the one you see when you look up. atmospheric heavens. Not the invisible heaven.

Hhhmmm.
So we have a physical heaven and an invisible heaven?
So what do you know about the invisible heaven?

And how come almost everything relating to the christian god seem to be invisible?

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Living Before He Created Heaven?i Just Want To Be Englightened. by MrTroll(m): 1:50am On Nov 17, 2013
plaetton:

Hhhmmm.

And how come almost everything relating to the christian god seem to be invisible?
when cornered, make God mysterious, unknowable, invisible and infinite....then tell atheists to disprove him. hmmm, makes a lot of sense undecided

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Living Before He Created Heaven?i Just Want To Be Englightened. by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 17, 2013
Maake I ask my sunday school teacher
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Created Heaven?i Just Want To Be Englightened. by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 17, 2013
Make I ask my sunday school teacher
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Created Heaven?i Just Want To Be Englightened. by macof(m): 7:57am On Nov 17, 2013
God is everything and everything is God
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Created Heaven?i Just Want To Be Englightened. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2013
plaetton:

Hhhmmm.

the Bible's use of the word heaven shows that it has a visible and invisible one.
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Created Heaven?i Just Want To Be Englightened. by macof(m): 10:16pm On Nov 17, 2013
JMAN05:

the Bible's use of the word heaven shows that it has a visible and invisible one.

So heaven has different versions? undecided
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Created Heaven?i Just Want To Be Englightened. by chieveboy(m): 6:03pm On Nov 20, 2013
Am now an Eckist, in other words Eckankar is now my religion. I got most of my questions anwered by its teachings. Most importantly about this creation stuff. Am so much tempted to refute the--especially the christian/muslim idea of it. But PLEASE l write MY own opinion and had no issues with these two religions, Eckankar teaches that religion is put here by the the all sustaining Life-force Aka ECK, Holy-spirit,Logos, rhuh, Holy-ghost etc. It teaches that the religions are an offshoot of this Force. And is its here for those who are'nt yet ready for degree of fact or truth. Religions are here cos No man's idea of God is the same even if they share every thing together.

First its like the story of the ten blind men who went to the park to explore animals. There subject was an elephant. Its a popular story...one touched the tusk and said an elephant is like long pipe...the other touched the tail and said the elephant was like a snake...on and on,each one with his own version of an elephant. Now each one will swear to God that an elephant is like this or that. I can't tell though if they fought over it on the way home; what l need to point out though that they all must have a story to tell--of course!

Paul talked about a third heaven...and l found quite hilarious interpretations of the heavens down here on this thread. like the ten blind men, these ideas are gotten from only a one-sided and incomplete judgment. The true explanation of the 'theory' of heaven and creation exists and can be explored using the correct materials; and l will mention them later for those who really want to know. Odd as it may sound is the fact that we here on earth basically are on a mission to find these instruments and methods of finding truth, as a matter of an assignment! And we have on earth various wrong,falsefull sugestions,mechinations etc to keep us from discovering the whole picture. like one of the blind men, we will never accept or listen to the other story...ironically they are all correct relatively! But is it the true picture or story?

I felt dismayed at the story of God creating Adam and Eve, they sinned by eating a fruit, got chased them out of the garden, gave birth to TWO SONS. One killed the other and they were left with ONE Son. Population then on earth accordingly was THREE, NO MORE NO LESS!! But the story teller had it that CAIN went to a land and MARRIED!! On another land. Now l read and reread that portion of the TORAH, there was nothing like more creation...and it didnt seem like the WOMAN cain married was alone in that land. proponents of the TORAH oriented story of creation will at least offer an explanation on who cain married and in which PEOPLE'S land was it?

One thing is that people are made to so much believe in books to the point of even maiming each other over it. Christians and moslems especially the major fanatical! While a christian; l thought moslems where the trouble makers...telling someone l was Eckist has shown me the other side of the coin. Christians carry this believe that if they say "Blood of Jesus" or "Jesus", an Eckist will start coiling on the floor. Thanks to nolywood and church propaganda, the say Eckankar is a cult. There is a cronic CULTURE of taking in falsehood; what it takes is simply for some one be told about it in place of worship or the pulpit. l discovered that christians had used some or worst of the cruel means of propagating the gospel. It beheads any one that offers, proposes,suggests anything against its believes and creeds or even behave odd...the person is done away with. Now am getting on peoples nerves! but the point am driving at--considering that the people that did thode astrocities in the name of God are not the same ones now--is that those Guys Handled, guarded, and maintained what is now the Bible!! It will also interest christians that these people didn't find ' kill the sinners' in the new testament--which is whats supposed to be followed by christians now and then... Well the conditions they found themselves then isn't the same now...but the sad thing is the effect of what they did is now manifesting and will continue as far as it must.

Good thing is the fact that the church will continue bowing its knees to truth. There was the case of discovery of the red indians in another continent; after it was widely acclaimed that God caused water to kill all except Noah, his house hold, and the animals he kept in the ark. Before then, the holy books teaches that earth is flat and a ship risk falling off if it wonders far off. It took a daring man-Christopher Collumbus to refute this .He was however wise to bring back some red indians from the americas as evidence or he would have lost his head for heresy. The guys then offered trivial and hilarious explanations to this KIND of human beings discovered like "they where some stubborn babylonians God yanked by the hair and threw them off to the americas". Others who suffered persecution by saying something not as the Holy books say include Galileo, Charles Darwin etc. There works later became too true for the Holy Books, that the church is begining to bow its knees and will continue to to truth and facts. (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/2910447/Charles-Darwin-to-receive-apology-from-the-Church-of-England-for-rejecting-evolution.html). Remember l said the present christians are not to blame for the beheadings even though they still maintain the same countenance of cursing and branding as demonic or satanic anything not found in the Bible.They are made to have 'faith' and just 'believe'(this does it most times). Further more the deeds of old is already done, who dares 'God' by risking following another FACT recently discovered and 'risk hell fire'?

Perhaps it will delight serious christians that hope is not lost though. Jesus-christ said that "when the Holy Spirit is come, it will lead you into all truth" Now if all truth is in the bible, which truth will the Holy Spirit show? If one argues that the saying of Jesus means the Holy Spirit will interprete the bible, fine, its correct to some level, but then after the interpretation of the 'creation story' by the holy spirit is given the christian for instance(because a true 'believer' needs one there), where and how will it fit in the bible or church, seeing that christians are not to accept any thing not written in the bible, and will they say the 'creation story' in the bible is not correct? which denomination or pastor will risk it? Joining Eckankar,l found out that there teachings is anchored on the Holy-spirit. They do not 'believe' persay, but go on ahead to prove truth for themselves. Looking back at the past, l marvel at how things where then in christianhood...where my uncle told me that Eckankar people are 'evil' people and are a cult, and later he will like or try to communicate to God using the very Holy-spirit the Eckists use. l will like to disclaim that Eckist don't worship the same God that christians do though, they teach that the true God is not in competition for worshipers,glory,adoration,loyalty etc with the devil or satan, no does it seek to be worshiped... Eckankar teaches that The true God is Love and that only. Check the VIRTUES of LOVE in the bible and get a hint of the various gods in the heavens. The true God dwells in a heaven where there is no opposites or duality.

There is the first heaven, second, third,fourth,fifth or the astral,causal,mental,etheric and soul planes respectively. The first three belong to the worlds of matter and duality. Here nothing exists and can exist without its opposite!.... male-female, short because there was a height, black because of white, senior because there is a junior etc...note that if the other cease to exist, the other will cease too! These heavens are simultaniously contained in every person. Every man is a microcosm of the macrocosmic universe. It occured as Soul decends from the soul-plane or fifth heaven and picked up each of the bodies that corresponds to each of this plane like how you'll use the various spoons for the suitable dish. Some one said " we are mortals" and "God is invisible". Well; when a 'mortal' dies and goes to face judgement. The 'mortal' corpse is in the grave and the other one is up there being judged. No one sees it--Man is invisible too, it is SOUL!

We as soul wear different bodies and these bodies carries everything you find in all of the heavens. Thats what Jesus-christ means when he something like " don't be carried away when people say the kingdom of God is there or here, the kingdom is within you". The 'Holy Temple' is the one within said Jesus. But audacity is needed to follow the true teachings of Jesus-christ.
The firsts heaven-- astral is a world of emotion. this is the next one after this physical one. This plane is so fascinating, in the astral museum for instance you find a prototype of most of the machines and computers on earth or the ones that are yet to be manifested on earth. Its the source of Ghosts, flying saucer, UFOs, etc. It is the heaven that most people go to when they die and those who practice astral projection. A dead person goes to this first heaven with his 'first body'. On reaching here and they meet the lord of this heaven, they become captivated by its majesty that they fall and worship it thinking that they've reached their final destination and have been to God, meanwhile the lord of this universe is merely carrying out its God-given duty--of causing illusions or making it seem he is the true God.

The second heaven is the causal plane and coresponds to the memory faculty, all records of the past is here, and can be accessed for spiritual benefit. Wouldn't it be wonderful if we all can access this plane to find out facts and settle desputes smiley.

The third is the mental plane, home for though, mathematical formular,symbols...its home for genius; and very more beautiful than the first and second, thanks to its closeness to the purely spiritual Soul plane. The fourth is the subcunscious plane or etheric plane and it marks the boundary of the planes of duality and matter.

The fifth plane is the first of the pure spiritual heavens where there is no duality or negative and positive. It is the Soul plane! it was where every one was before descending down to the lower worlds. Here the is no duality. If people are captivated by the first heaven to the point of thinking its the greatest thing they've seen or been, you can only wonder how it is to be here. May l also mentionthat you find a ruler or lord in each of the heavens listed here. There primary duty involves maintaining the heavens they are in charge of; and also ensuring no one moves to the next level. So they are given special powers and priviledges to blind and condition souls to certain ideas. Soul our true self can't be killed by any thing nor injured by any thing, in that 'anything' can't exist up in there.it can only be conditioned into 'thinking' its sad, dead, unhappy,sinful etc, thanks to the 'lower bodies' and its actions in the 'lower planes'. It is a happy creation and nothing less! It is known that the degree of happiness and joy one feels is dependent on the level of closeness to this particular heaven. One finds sadness in materialisticness. it means 'less of spirit' and more matter. Any coarse material is more matter and less spirit eg earth which is the coarsest and therefore saddest... Earth is more matter, astral plane is lesser matter more happiness than earth. Dead who lived again and soul travellers report this when they come back to the earth plane. One can safely and boldly visit these heavens using a spiritual exercise to inpassively contact the Holy-Spirit against the 'beleive' that one is gonna 'fall of the cliff' as in the case of christopher collumbus while preparing to sail accross; in other words you can go to heaven here and now. Its one of the prerequisites of being!

So when one is to make contact with the Holy-spirit, one is to spiritualise his or herself. These is establishing polarity with the invisible self or heaven. The Holy-spirit exists in all things and all things. But awareness to it is the distinguishing factor. like wise the heavens esixts in all men, polarity with it is the difference. So a spiritual exerscise is the starting point. In Eckankar we sing the word HU (pronounced hue) as a love song to God. Its a powerful and ancient name for God. 'God' is a derivative of the word 'good' and was perhaps how the English man viewed God--as a good person. You find diverse word for God in all languages mostly in adjectival form. But then The word HU isn't from any of the languages here but all languages are interwoven in it. HU is not a property of any religion including Eckankar who exteriorise its usage.

The bottom line of Eckankar teachings is that God is love and Soul exists because of God's Love for it. God is love and is attracted by love, so the word HU is a love song to God. people do cry to God for help in prayers, the law of like attracting like strikes these people out but love will work the miracle they are ready to pay a fortune for. So when you sing HU with love in your heart, you are under the greatest and best help for that situation. People sing HU to protect against dark magic or juju. Juju is a negative force. Coming down from the pure spiritual heavens, the holy spirit divides into two powerful forces-positive and negative; remember l said from the third heaven downwards nothing can exist without its opposite , so people doing magic and the dark arts use this force of the Holy spirit.The HU is an 'object' of the pure spiritual worlds so it does'nt mix with anything nagative or impure...now you see the importance of love--it too is form the pure spiritual worlds of devine love. People sing HU to feel Love in there heart when they are heavy hearted, others sing HU to find answers they just don't know, others sing HU to get spritualised enough to visit one of the heavens or planets here and now to learn, do research, or sight seeing.

Here is How to do a spiritual exerscise. First relax lying down, or reclining comfortably.Recall a spendid event that happen or will happen in your life that will give you joy or love, or think of something or someone you love. It can be a spouse, lover, somebody else, pet, toy, city etc just this feeling of love or good will kiss Then sing a Holy name a christian will sing Jesus,haleluiya etc. a moslem has Allahu or the 99 names of Allah. then put attention on the spiritual eye. its a spot just between and a little above the eyebrows.When done especially before bed, one may ask God or the Holy spirit for truth on a particular verse of their Holy scripture or on any historic event. The most powerful word any one can offer is the HU. It doesn't matter ones religion believe or notion about it being what the HU is said to be, and the maximum time for singing HU is 30min. Its a spiritualy charged word that God the nameless and fromless being gave itself and to ALL souls to use in need and find its way home to the true God.
When for instance truth was shown you, expect to get knocked-out when you go about telling others that so and so is not originally s,.or this is how an event happened as against what is written. In other words if you must relay a message, do it with wisdom like christopher collumbus did by bringing a tangible evidence or stay afar off when you must talk( like how am doing now wink wink )

you can find more exerscise here https://www.nairaland.com/1206262/practical-spirituality

and www.nairaland.com/533844/contemplation-seeds-eckankar/43

or if any one wishes to find about Eckankar...the official website is www.eckankar.org

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Was God Living Before He Created Heaven?i Just Want To Be Englightened. by kobosmalls: 12:29am On May 14, 2015
huh, what a bunch of morons. in the beginning god created the heavens and the earth(yet somehow he lives in the same heaven). maybe, just maybe he lived in another place created by a bigger god than he is before that "beginning". you religious fools deny the fact that life as we know it is here by chance(the big bang and cosmic dust playing a great role) but u somehow believe that ur imaginary and all mighty god can exist by the same chance u refuse to accept. you believe that there is an invisible being in the sky who sees all ur activities and gives u a bunch of rules to follow. if u fail to follow them, he punishes u forever in eternal fire where u will weep and grind ur teeth forever and ever. yet, "he loves you". are you guys this stupid or are my the only one who sees through these stupid lies written in ur so_called holy book? religion in its entirety is total crap full of fairy tales that should be accepted by kids below 10 years old.Regretably,most adults all over Africa accept these crap as true and real. BREAKING NEWS!!!! YOUR GOD DOES NOT EXIST! thanks for pointing the story of cain and abel. when god expelled cain from the land of his birth, cain told god that anyone who sees him there will kill him. wtf, who would see him? there were only 4 persons alive at that time(adam,eve,cain and the slained abel). oh and God also threw satan away from heaven to earth and cursed the earth. this further demonstrates his all mighty love for religious idiots. didnt god remember to throw the devil into another galaxy or planet like jupiter,or mars etc where the devil wont hurt man considering that the devil is more powerful than man. imagine how much trouble the devil gave his creator(god) who is almighty, how much more could a mere mortal man survive that devil,yet god with his all_knowing stupidity decided to give man a great gift, the devil. if that your god couldnt stand living with the devil, how can a man do what his creator couldnt do(living with the devil)? please people, grow some rational thoughts in your heads. dont just accept any crap you are fed.
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Created Heaven?i Just Want To Be Englightened. by Nobody: 12:44am On May 14, 2015
There is no ''before'' and ''after'' in Ultimate Reality.

Linear time is an illusion required by physical beings.

In Ultimate Reality there is just the Eternal Now, ie everything is happening simultaneously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Was God Living Before He Created Heaven?i Just Want To Be Englightened. by Mozeez10: 2:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
IYANGBALI:
I was just going through my holy bible some couple of minutes ago,Genesis to be precised and chapter 1 verse 1 says " In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth." a question now came to my mind,where was God living before he created heaven,honestly i am not trying to play any pranks here i just want to be enlightened and i would be grateful if anyone out there could help me out.
heaven In The Bible Is Either Where The Planets Are,or Where The Birds Fly Or Where God Dwells,so Dont Be Confused
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Created Heaven?i Just Want To Be Englightened. by Mozeez10: 9:31pm On Oct 17, 2016
IYANGBALI:
get lost dik head tongue a boko haram on the loose
:oand u think u are wise,go get dome sense
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Created Heaven?i Just Want To Be Englightened. by Mozeez10: 9:32pm On Oct 17, 2016
IYANGBALI:
get lost dik head tongue a boko haram on the loose
:oand u think u are wise,go get some sense
Re: Where Was God Living Before He Created Heaven?i Just Want To Be Englightened. by SirShifty: 12:21am On Oct 18, 2016
God didn't exist when the universe came about, he had not been created then. Man had not come about to create him in their mind so there was no God or heaven

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Your Paper Bible Is Better Than Phone Bible / Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences / The True Definition Of Athiesm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.