Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

My Girlfriend Took my ATM Card Without Permission - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Took my ATM Card Without Permission (2736 Views)

We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed / She Is Seeking Permission To Invite Her 'aristo' To Her Upcoming Wedding / His Girlfriend Did HIV Test On Him Without Permission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Took my ATM Card Without Permission by Naijalane: 4:19pm On Sep 10, 2012
My girlfriend knows my
ATM pin number and i let her use
it all the time to get stuff for
herself and us...today i noticed that
#5000 was withdrew....when i confronted her she said she knows nothing about it....
Now i'm trying 2 accuse her that She took the ATM card out of my
wallet at night to go and take the
money....does that make sense at all?
Re: My Girlfriend Took my ATM Card Without Permission by uboma(m): 4:47pm On Sep 10, 2012
@ op, learn to be smart next time. after she uses the atm for your errand, try changing ur pin. as for u accusing her of withdrawing 5k without ur consent, u really do not have enuf proof.
Re: My Girlfriend Took my ATM Card Without Permission by Naijalane: 5:19pm On Sep 10, 2012
uboma: @ op, learn to be smart next time. after she uses the atm for your errand, try changing ur pin. as for u accusing her of withdrawing 5k without ur consent, u really do not have enuf proof.
she slept with me last 9t
Re: My Girlfriend Took my ATM Card Without Permission by Andrew3(m): 7:59pm On Sep 10, 2012
Naijalane: she slept with me last 9t

for 5k
Re: My Girlfriend Took my ATM Card Without Permission by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 10, 2012
And what does it take to change an ATM pin?
Re: My Girlfriend Took my ATM Card Without Permission by Saraha1(f): 8:57pm On Sep 10, 2012
You dnt need to stress your self ,just change ur atm pin and that all.That is what you get for trusting people who are yet to be ur wife or husband
Re: My Girlfriend Took my ATM Card Without Permission by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 10, 2012
call your bank and have them check when the money was withdrawn....if it has been withdrawn from an atm then it can only be her, unless someone duplicated your card.

here is what you should do: scare her by telling her that you have reported the matter to the police and the bank, and that the bank will have a photo of the person who withdrew the cash (most "real world" bank have camera filming during withdrawal).....if that doesnt make her shake in her boot then nothing will, and you might as well let it go.

that would also be a good excuse for you to now CHANGE YOUR PIN and NEVER give it to anybody, not even her....so that you have no one but yourself to blame if it happens again.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Took my ATM Card Without Permission by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 10, 2012
MRbrownJAY: call your bank and have them check when the money was withdrawn....if it has been withdrawn from an atm then it can only be her, unless someone duplicated your card.

here is what you should do: scare her by telling her that you have reported the matter to the police and the bank, and that the bank will have a photo of the person who withdraw the cash (most "real world" bank have camera filming during withdrawal).....if that doesnt make her shake in her boot then nothing will, and you might as well let it go.

that would also be a good excuse for you to now CHANGE YOUR PIN and NEVER give it to anybody, not even her....so that you have no one but yourself to blame if it happens again.

Seconded
Re: My Girlfriend Took my ATM Card Without Permission by omega25red(m): 9:20pm On Sep 10, 2012
poster

your case is like you giving a known car theif your car keys for him to help you park your car.

you know the whole point of a pin code is for your security and not to show off for a hungry chicken head. you can't accuse her because you have no proof and you gave her your card pin.
Re: My Girlfriend Took my ATM Card Without Permission by virginvampire(m): 9:32pm On Sep 10, 2012
maybe u guys use to sleep-walk after intimacy....but even if she was sleep-walking ow did she remember the PIN....hmmmm shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Took my ATM Card Without Permission by Etranshub(m): 11:57pm On Sep 10, 2012
::Andrew:::

for 5k
chai so dis Op dey pay to bleep his gf? Smh
Re: My Girlfriend Took my ATM Card Without Permission by Mynd44: 6:27am On Sep 11, 2012
That's why ot is called a pin (personall identification number) only you should know it. Change your pin and dont tell anyone again

(1) (Reply)

MAGA-ism the worst disease guys suffer from all over the world(GUYS ONLY) / OMG!! Justin Bieber Walksaround N*ked (see Photos) / My Boyfriend's Brother Does Not Want My Boyfriend To Date Me. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.