Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,003 members, 7,856,043 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 01:02 PM

All "players" Get Caught! True Or False - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All "players" Get Caught! True Or False (7165 Views)

Poll: Do they really get caught?

They do!: 44% (23 votes)
They dont!: 38% (20 votes)
Not sure!: 17% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

Black Women Get Caught Having Sex With A Nazi Prisioner In California / Ever Lied To Your Partner And Get Caught?. / How Jealous Can Ladies Get? Caught In The Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All "players" Get Caught! True Or False by cynthiafred67(f): 4:30am On Dec 17, 2011
I believe they all get caught.
Re: All "players" Get Caught! True Or False by Freesia(f): 7:55am On Dec 17, 2011
sexkillz:

Especially when they felt they had mapped out all strategies! grin grin The guy in your story this morning, Imagine the look on his face! shocked For a moment, his brain will do a catwalk, a high jump and a back flip! Still the right words wont come! Imagine the look on his face! shocked That's what i call "momentary paralysis of the thinking faculties!"

In the end, players are actually what? Actually FOOLS!

You are right my brother,I'm laughing at the catwalk,highjump & backflip part.My boss is a wreck  about that situation but she says the look on his face in the middle of the store when they met was Priceless.!!
I believe the players are only playing themselves in the long run.A few good people will walk into your life and before you know it leave you and go to a person who will treat them better,so who is the loser here?
Re: All "players" Get Caught! True Or False by ndigbo: 9:44am On Dec 17, 2011
Mehn! the Real Players don't get Caugth! for where that one wan take happen?
The Real Romantic Player's Brain is always on calculating mode grin cool
Re: All "players" Get Caught! True Or False by ndigbo: 12:39pm On Dec 17, 2011
coogar:

not all players get caught - or lemme simply say the notorious players don't get caught.
only the amateurs, wannabes or the pseudo-players get caught.
the notorious players are professional about their tasks - they come out of their venture unharmed and undiscovered!

the notorious players plan, plot, strategise and calculate the risks to the 5th decimal place.
if the venture would expose him, he wouldn't even go into it. every move has been mapped out and he knows his escape route even before he starts the project.

in the end, you would just hear myths & rumours. . . .nothing concrete!
their escapades can only be whispered under the breaths of their victims.
the fact is - a real player can't be caught.

you are just right on point! angry
Re: All "players" Get Caught! True Or False by johncasey1(m): 1:21pm On Dec 17, 2011
Me get caught ?!!!when HELL freezes over
Re: All "players" Get Caught! True Or False by Gague: 1:21pm On Dec 17, 2011
Some do get away with it. That is life.
Re: All "players" Get Caught! True Or False by sugardaddy1(m): 7:51pm On Dec 17, 2011
I once dated three sisters & was never caught (May God forgive me).
Re: All "players" Get Caught! True Or False by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 18, 2011
@Sexkillz
a real playaz wont get caught because he will tell his woman that he is going to see some other biatch and his gf will be cool with it. that's the definition of a true PLAYA.

check DSK for example, thats the DEFINITION of a modern day playa. he married a billionaire lady, cheats on her day in and day out (not a month goes by without any "confirmed" accusation) and yet his wife stands by him through it all, and she has done that since the very first day.

THATS A PLAYA right there, and he has been caught MANY times but it doesnt change the outcome anyway because he has reprogrammed that woman's brain to ACCEPT whatever he may throw at her.
Re: All "players" Get Caught! True Or False by Freesia(f): 4:58am On Dec 18, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@Sexkillz
a real playaz wont get caught because he will tell his woman that he is going to see some other biatch and his gf will be cool with it. that's the definition of a true PLAYA.

check DSK for example, thats the DEFINITION of a modern day playa. he married a billionaire lady, cheats on her day in and day out (not a month goes by without any "confirmed" accusation) and yet his wife stands by him through it all, and she has done that since the very first day.

THATS A PLAYA right there, and he has been caught MANY times but it doesnt change the outcome anyway because he has reprogrammed that woman's brain to ACCEPT whatever he may throw at her.

Help me out brother but hasn't DSK been "caught" numerous times?? He just happens to deny it all the time,Fact is he has been CAUGHT!!
A funny story I heard from a family friend who works at the HQ in DC was that when the incident happened,my friend went to work and many of his female colleagues were crying, many were very upset about the accusations.
I found it crazy that they were shedding tears for a person who is proud of his philandering ways,How bad can it get??
Re: All "players" Get Caught! True Or False by Njgirl1: 11:55am On Dec 18, 2011
$ugardaddy:

I once dated three sisters & was never caught (May God forgive me).
u are a wonderful example to d young men, keep putting moraly upright posts like ds.
@post i dont think 'all' get caught but to all those bragging abt playing be careful, cos hell hath no fury than a lover scorned watch yah back.
Re: All "players" Get Caught! True Or False by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 18, 2011
Freesia:

Help me out brother but hasn't DSK been "caught" numerous times?? He just happens to deny it all the time,Fact is he has been CAUGHT!!
A funny story I heard from a family friend who works at the HQ in DC was that when the incident happened,my friend went to work and many of his female colleagues were crying, many were very upset about the accusations.
I found it crazy that they were shedding tears for a person who is proud of his philandering ways,How bad can it get??

sista, you dont know what a REAL PLAYA is. all this young cats that are hiding in the dead of night to go and cheat are novice playas, the guys that are one step away from being caught are apprentice playas. THE REAL PLAYA is the man who cheat openly and tell is woman that he does, he aint afraid like all these young playas because he controls the way that woman thinks and acts. he has control over his women to the point that he could even bring his biatch back home and introduce her to his wife like:" hi honey, this is my new biatch" lol.
any man who is afraid of women (or their reaction) is NOT a playa!

many (like yourself) dont understand the mechanics of PLAYALOGY, it's all about CONTROL (not about cheating). a man who stress himself out everyday to go cheating definitely has no understanding of what being a PLAYA is. this man is a CHEATER not a PLAYA!

again, it doesnt matter if DSK got "caught" by the media because his wife already knew and she will never leave. she has been tamed and he is in control, she knows fully well that he is cheating. do you think she is that stoopid and not knowing? DSK fukced her best friend AND the daughter of her best friend . . . . . . . . and lets not forget that the night before the supposed ra.pe of that hotel maid, he brought back a busty blonde back to his hotel room (she left in the morning) AND he never denied being with the maid, he just denied that it was ra.pe (just like all the others). come on now!
Re: All "players" Get Caught! True Or False by Oletunow(m): 5:25am On Dec 19, 2011
Since this is more like a statistical question, the more accurate answer would be NO, not all of them get caught.

This should follow all other life questions and the right answers are never Yes or No, e.g.

Do all exam cheats get caught or do all thieves get caught? The obvious answer is No, but if the question is, do their cheating/stealing caught up with them in life? the answer is more likely Yes, maybe they are not fully prepared to face life, or fail an interview, etc, but it is very possible for them not to get caught.
Re: All "players" Get Caught! True Or False by sugardaddy1(m): 9:52am On Dec 19, 2011
Nj girl:

u are a wonderful example to d young men, keep putting moraly upright posts like ds.
@post i dont think 'all' get caught but to all those bragging abt playing be careful, cos hell hath no fury than a lover scorned watch yah back.
I'm now a born-again Christian, I don't do such again. Rather, I now preach to young boys that there are no gains in all such juvenile delinquency wink.
Re: All "players" Get Caught! True Or False by modavi: 10:31am On Dec 19, 2011
They aint dumb,just dat they enjoy dat mischievous feeling of not being caught,they feel they r smarter dan u are n dat is d fun of d game:risk of being caught! cheesy
Re: All "players" Get Caught! True Or False by Nobody: 5:38am On Sep 19, 2012
MsDarkSkin: They do.

Watch "How to be a player" grin
I love that movie!!! Was watching it not too long ago.
No matter what the "strategy" is, some folks have the ability
to read between the lines and for some reason most players
are attracted to smart and 'go getter' women most of whom have
common sense and it's those women who catch them and they end
up singing "don't wanna be a playa no mo" afterwards. grin

lol don't mind me jor. grin

grin

like i said they all get caught. i have enough brothers and guy friends to
vouch that players never prevail.
Re: All "players" Get Caught! True Or False by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 19, 2012
Its a natural law...u cant escape it,maybe nt immediately,bt it wil definitely come 1 day
Re: All "players" Get Caught! True Or False by maclatunji: 8:24am On Sep 19, 2012
The question is: Do players care if they are caught?
Re: All "players" Get Caught! True Or False by djeezy(m): 8:50am On Sep 19, 2012
I read a post supra about someone saying "player'' is about control and not getting caught. I somewhat agree about the control facet of it but the substratum of playing lies on not getting caught otherwise you'll be an amateur player. Basically I do not think all get caught, some just get lucky. While some confess probably when they must have gotten tired of the game. My gf never caught me for one day, when I got tired of the playing game, I told her the truth and she said to me that she could swear that I wasn't a player. What inexperienced players do not know is that you don't find their prey in the same area. You don't use one phone number and you don't give out permanent addresses. Real players tell you who they really are but hide the truth from one person or maybe more. You can catch some players, you cna only suspect them or get a hunch.
Re: All "players" Get Caught! True Or False by djeezy(m): 8:53am On Sep 19, 2012
maclatunji: The question is: Do players care if they are caught?
the answer to your question is yes, it's a game and the rule is do not get caught. That's how you live long.
Re: All "players" Get Caught! True Or False by djeezy(m): 9:04am On Sep 19, 2012
A real player's prayer "To my Wife and subsequent girlfriends, may the never meet" AMEN
Re: All "players" Get Caught! True Or False by djeezy(m): 9:04am On Sep 19, 2012
A real player's prayer "To my Wife and subsequent girlfriends, may they never meet" AMEN
Re: All "players" Get Caught! True Or False by ednut1(m): 12:21pm On Sep 19, 2012
sexkillz is such a fool, reaasons like a kid, lord help his frustrated ass
Re: All "players" Get Caught! True Or False by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 19, 2012
who revived this long dead thread?!

as i said last yr, any "supposed" playa who is afraid to get caught is NOT a playa, he is just a cheater. thats the whole problem here, people automatically believing that a cheater is a playa, WRONG!!!!
Re: All "players" Get Caught! True Or False by MrsChima1(f): 4:01pm On Sep 19, 2012
sexkillz: And why did you choose your answer?

Personally, i think they all do! In the long run their escapades catch up with them! Cheating wives, girl friends, boyfriends & husbands all get what? CAUGHT!

Why venture into an adventure you know will leave you embarrassed? What's fun about that?

Are they that dumb or what?

Yes...they can. My reason for this answer is pure logic...a human being regardless if they are smart or slow can see that the person they once had passionate sex are behaving differently and any time you have to make an appointment to see your man/woman....is evident that something is going on....no matter how busy a person can get at work or with their business...if they love/want the person whom they have entered a relationship with...will make time even if it only 20 minutes a day.

Men and women have found out their partner have cheated or sleeping with someone but CHOSE NOT TO CONFRONT IT. We have to remember just because a player haven't been confronted doesn't mean that the victims aren't aware.
Re: All "players" Get Caught! True Or False by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 19, 2012
Ultimately, they do.
Re: All "players" Get Caught! True Or False by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 19, 2012
maclatunji: The question is: Do players care if they are caught?

uhhhhh YESSS!

Otherwise the object of their sick game would not be to NOT GET CAUGHT. tongue
Re: All "players" Get Caught! True Or False by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 19, 2012
MRbrownJAY: who revived this long dead thread?!

as i said last yr, any "supposed" playa who is afraid to get caught is NOT a playa, he is just a cheater. thats the whole problem here, people automatically believing that a cheater is a playa, WRONG!!!!

me, cheesy
I'm like imhotep, anything i touch comes back to life. cool

and a player is a cheater. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Some Guys So Sex-starved To The Extent Of Doing This? / See What a Lady Wore out of her House, In other to Attract Rich Boyfriend (Pics / Difference Between A Girl And One With Big Bum!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.