Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (865068 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bibrahim(f): 8:04am On Sep 27, 2013
mubby08: Hey all, I have collected my visa. All thanks to God, and to all those in this forum who contributed positively, God bless you all. Next stop, Manchester! cheesy

Whooooooooooooooop!Congrats!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kayoflyf: 11:40am On Sep 27, 2013
So afta d long wait I received d message "processed visa applicatn ready fr collection....went der diz moornin and woow...ma visa wux granted
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by JideVince(m): 11:51am On Sep 27, 2013
kayoflyf: So afta d long wait I received d message "processed visa applicatn ready fr collection....went der diz moornin and woow...ma visa wux granted
Congratulations Kay!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ochukoccna: 12:01pm On Sep 27, 2013
kayoflyf: So afta d long wait I received d message "processed visa applicatn ready fr collection....went der diz moornin and woow...ma visa wux granted
Congrats
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by paradisewoods: 1:37pm On Sep 27, 2013
JideVince:
You don't have any problem. Have you confirmed if they have January entry?

@jideVince , don oms , and all , this was the response I got and I told her I will like to defer. Thanks everyone , I was scared because I thought they won't attend to me anymore since my visa was refused.

Hi Solomon,

Thank you for your email and sorry to hear your VISA was refused. The next intake for that programme is March and you can defer your offer to that intake if you wish. Your fees can then be transferred to your programme for the next intake, please let me know if you do wish to defer your offer.

Many Thanks
Sarah Preece
(sarah.preece@sunderland.ac.uk)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by paradisewoods: 1:41pm On Sep 27, 2013
JideVince:
You don't have any problem. Have you confirmed if they have January entry?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by JideVince(m): 1:44pm On Sep 27, 2013
paradisewoods:

@jideVince , don oms , and all , this was the response I got and I told her I will like to defer. Thanks everyone , I was scared because I thought they won't attend to me anymore since my visa was refused.

Hi Solomon,

Thank you for your email and sorry to hear your VISA was refused. The next intake for that programme is March and you can defer your offer to that intake if you wish. Your fees can then be transferred to your programme for the next intake, please let me know if you do wish to defer your offer.

Many Thanks
Sarah Preece

(sarah.preece@sunderland.ac.uk)
You see? No more worries! cheesy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by fiscalcliff: 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2013
Men ,this wait is now getting to me angry
Thought I'd have my papers now so I'd at least have a week's headstart to bed in properly in the UK as in finding accommodation, registration, a little shopping etc
Today makes it 15 working days (14 if I start counting from the day after my interview)
Let's see the visa tidings Monday brings then

BTW,holyboi what's up?
Hope dem no dash your hope again O!
You suppose don wash your visa for us na! grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by awistle(m): 3:38pm On Sep 27, 2013
fiscalcliff: Men ,this wait is now getting to me angry
Thought I'd have my papers now so I'd at least have a week's headstart to bed in properly in the UK as in finding accommodation, registration, a little shopping etc
Today makes it 15 working days (14 if I start counting from the day after my interview)

BTW,holyboi what's up?
You suppose don wash your visa for us n
a! grin
I think we are in dis together, I guess u applied on the 10th ryt, ve checked my application lyk 5 times already nothing yet, hopefully we get it on monday, when its ur latest reg date?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by DonOms(m): 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2013
Congratulations! Have a safe trip.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by stkelly(m): 6:20pm On Sep 27, 2013
st.kelly:
Finally checked my status today for the first time and it says "processed application delivered to UPS on ......." Without any date, haven't gotten any confirmation msg, (although network isn't always great around here) and the UPS guyz told me I would have to pick it up from their owerri office, so jide n co, u tink I should go and check @thr office or give them some more tym...?

Ps I applied on the 10th of sept @abj

Well I went to the UPS office and can u imagine my package was sitting on top of their table!! No calls or text from VSF office or the courier (UPS). Made a little scene b4 I went my merry way. Btw, I was granted my visa!!!! So am off 2 Warwick uni...seemz am d only one heading that way...thanks guyz!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by MissTeeq(f): 6:34pm On Sep 27, 2013
st.kelly:

Well I went to the UPS office and can u imagine my package was sitting on top of their table!! No calls or text from VSF office or the courier (UPS). Made a little scene b4 I went my merry way. Btw, I was granted my visa!!!! So am off 2 Warwick uni...seemz am d only one heading that way...thanks guyz!!

Congratulations!! Warwick is an excellent uni. Seems I am the only one at the University of East Anglia. Got here a week ago, everything is great except I am yet to make friends. If there is any one else at the University of East Anglia or planning to come here pls get in touch.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by JideVince(m): 7:20pm On Sep 27, 2013
st.kelly:

Congratulations, Kelly! Safe trip!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by holyboycom: 7:21pm On Sep 27, 2013
O boy... Jesus don make me dance skelewu tire ooo.... I got my visa ooooooooo...... And i want to use dis medium to say thank u 2 all of u.. For we are all one in Christ Jesus by faith. I recieved my miracle. Hahahahaha..... My sponsor will send my flight tickets to me by Monday morning cos am leaving Naija on tuesday.. Imagine ooo. My friends ova der who aint expecting me to still resume and even stopped communication will be surprised ooo.... God Bless you all.. 2 dos who haven't recieved ders. Just follow the thread and have faith too. Do what is right nd u will get what is right.

fiscalcliff: Men ,this wait is now getting to me angry

BTW,holyboi what's up?
You suppose don wash your visa for us na! grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by JideVince(m): 7:37pm On Sep 27, 2013
holyboy.com:
O boy... Jesus don make me dance skelewu tire ooo.... I got my visa ooooooooo...... And i want to use dis medium to say thank u 2 all of u.. For we are all one in Christ Jesus by faith. I recieved my miracle. Hahahahaha..... My sponsor will send my flight tickets to me by Monday morning cos am leaving Naija on tuesday.. Imagine ooo. My friends ova der who aint expecting me to still resume and even stopped communication will be surprised ooo.... God Bless you all.. 2 dos who haven't recieved ders. Just follow the thread and have faith too. Do what is right nd u will get what is right.

A big congratulations to you holyboy! At last! But na Ron Kenoly you suppose dey dance oh! cheesy enjoy the moment
and have a nice trip down to the UK!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by stkelly(m): 7:38pm On Sep 27, 2013
Heeey tanks misTEeq, hrd it can get really boring ova thr witout fwndz, buh giv it tym, am kinda luckier, my bro and his fwndz go to coventry, so I av sum company already...
So howz ur first week bn, u get accomodation insyd school or offcampus??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by fiscalcliff: 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2013
awistle:
I think we are in dis together, I guess u applied on the 10th ryt, ve checked my application lyk 5 times already nothing yet, hopefully we get it on monday, when its ur latest reg date?
Taken my mind off it after speaking to my wife and pouring myself into my movies library I downloaded since without watching grin
Latest start date is third week of October,however that will be stretching it since I want to have my boots on the ground by next week
It doesn't make sense to me registering late seeing so many things await apart from lectures undecided embarassed
It won't be cool leaving lectures to go house hunting, medicals ,mapping the vicinity...those kind of things

Yeah hope Monday comes forth
I applied a day before you

CONGRATULATIONS H Boy
Enjoy Wales as a country and UK as an entity
Name skelewu you come dey dance
No be red wine you suppose share? cheesy grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by awistle(m): 8:20pm On Sep 27, 2013
holyboy.com:

holyboy.com congrats o, dis ur comment tho lwkmd, we still waiting sha God go do am.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by holyboycom: 8:24pm On Sep 27, 2013
My brother no be small tin ooo... Accomodation na issue now...all d guys i put hope say der place don full... Well... Wen i get der i go cross d bridge... I only tried dem by saying am coming on my Visit Visa...my brodas and sista be wise and careful ooo naija in UK sum re sumhw ooo.. Una suppose knw.. So select ur friends.....

fiscalcliff:
Taken my mind off it after speaking to my wife and pouring myself into my movies library I downloaded since without watching grin
Latest start date is third week of October,however that will be stretching it since I want to have my boots on the ground by next week
It doesn't make sense to me registering late seeing so many things await apart from lectures undecided embarassed
It won't be cool leaving lectures to go house hunting, medicals ,mapping the vicinity...those kind of things

Yeah hope Monday comes forth
I applied a day before you

CONGRATULATIONS H Boy
Enjoy Wales as a country and UK as an entity
Name skelewu you come dey dance
No be red wine you suppose share? cheesy grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by DonOms(m): 9:15pm On Sep 27, 2013
holyboy.com:

Congrats bro! I'm really happy for you. And in the words of JideVince, "At Last!" God's time is truly the best. Have a safe trip and take care.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 27, 2013
mubby08: Hey all, I have collected my visa. All thanks to God, and to all those in this forum who contributed positively, God bless you all. Next stop, Manchester! cheesy
Congrats
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by joel911: 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2013
Congrats Holyboy.

I arrived UK yesterday morning. Still trying to get settled. Tho I was dragged to a student night party last night. It was really crazy.

Please anyone going to Uni of Bradford or you know someone that knows someone?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by holyboycom: 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2013
We be in UK by tuesday morning going with BA. Na accomodation be d tin nw... Congrats my dear

joel911: Congrats Holyboy.

I arrived UK yesterday morning. Still trying to get settled. Tho I was dragged to a student night party last night. It was really crazy.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by MissTeeq(f): 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2013
st.kelly:
Heeey tanks misTEeq, hrd it can get really boring ova thr witout fwndz, buh giv it tym, am kinda luckier, my bro and his fwndz go to coventry, so I av sum company already...
So howz ur first week bn, u get accomodation insyd school or offcampus??

Thanks St. Kelly! You are lucky then. Yea I stay on campus. Very nice flat, room is spacious. There are 14 of us in the flat. All postgraduates and very international. I am the only Nigerian. Only African sef. I have two friends now though one from Maldives the other is Japanese so things are looking up. Classes start on Monday too, so I am hoping it will be more exciting then.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by mizGene(f): 10:21am On Sep 29, 2013

Hey Joel, am tryna get into Bradford for Jan 2014...wud like some heads up from you, dunno if u shd write in ds thread or pm me so we don't derail d thread...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 10:26am On Sep 29, 2013
miz Gene:
Hey Joel, am tryna get into Bradford for Jan 2014...wud like some heads up from you, dunno if u shd write in ds thread or pm me so we don't derail d thread...

Sharing info openly here helps everybody, this is why this thread is growing and google search can lead people to info already shared here.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 10:30am On Sep 29, 2013

Which area in Bradford did you get accommodation? There are some good and really rubbish areas. Lived in Bradford for a good number of yrs.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by mizGene(f): 4:45pm On Sep 29, 2013
justwise:

Sharing info openly here helps everybody, this is why this thread is growing and google search can lead people to info already shared here.
Well u right of course, I only suggested a pm cos I felt ds thread is sposd to be for visa issues....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by segzeybaba(m): 5:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
anyone in sheffield? university of OR sheffield hallam! abeg hit me up make we hang out.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by joel911: 7:42pm On Sep 29, 2013
justwise:

Which area in Bradford did you get accommodation? There are some good and really rubbish areas. Lived in Bradford for a good number of yrs.

I got hostel accommodation @ The Green campus hostel accommodation. The Green is one of the best university-based hostel accommodation. Very nice, neat and spacious. 12 students to a flat. Really worth the money.

Btw, I've seen some rubbish places on arrival.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by fiscalcliff: 8:00am On Sep 30, 2013
This thread is slowly going into hibernation so much so one has to go down the travel front page to locate it unlike when it was within the first five entries on the page as September potential students bombarded it with questions
Many who have gotten their visas don 'port' grin and as such have no need to help out others again even if its on this sister thread https://www.nairaland.com/863688/nigerian-students-uk-how-survive/35
Shame embarassed
Once we get our issues sorted out,others can stew in theirs
Classic human selfishness don't you think angry sad
Big ups to people like Future Don,honey86, Lakehay,Peteafrica and a few (this handles are previous academic sessions) who are still posting and helping out others
The biggest shout out goes the way of Justwise whose help and insights are invaluable
May your hustle yield bountiful harvests cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.