Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (865070 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by constance234: 10:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
@spikesC
Thank you so much and God bless
The main issue I have is with my moms maiden surname,then I used a friends uncles statement of account so I used his surname as my moms maiden surname because I wrote he is my uncle.i can't even remember the mans name and will also want to use all true details now.thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 11:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
constance234: @spikesC
Thank you so much and God bless
The main issue I have is with my moms maiden surname,then I used a friends uncles statement of account so I used his surname as my moms maiden surname because I wrote he is my uncle.i can't even remember the mans name and will also want to use all true details now.thank you

Just use the correct details now.
What was the reason for the refusal then?
If possible, do you still have the refusal letter?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by constance234: 11:33pm On Jul 28, 2014
@spikesC
The reason then was because the account was a company account,the ECO said he cant be sure the money will be there for me when i need it because its needed to run the company.i appealed and lost.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 11:36pm On Jul 28, 2014
The reason then was because the account was a company account,the ECO said he cant be sure the money will be there for me when i need it because its needed to run the company.i appealed and lost.

Did you do a biometrics then?
That is, did they take your finger prints?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Chaze85: 11:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
Hello pls my question is my account will end on friday august 1 as for 28 days,I'm planning to get the statement on august 4 monday but il ask the one till August 2 Saturday,will the uk visa accept that?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 11:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
Chaze85: Hello pls my question is my account will end on friday august 1 as for 28 days,I'm planning to get the statement on august 4 monday but il ask the one till August 2 Saturday,will the uk visa accept that?

Print from 5th July to 4th August as far as the money was not tampered within that period
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by constance234: 11:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
spikesC:

Did you do a biometrics then?
That is, did they take your finger prints?

No,they havent started the biometric stuff then,its with the old nigerian passport also not the E passport,it happened in 2005
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 11:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
constance234:

No,they havent started the biometric stuff then,its with the old nigerian passport also not the E passport,it happened in 2005

Good. Then just apply now with all correct info and remember to mention that you've been denied before.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by constance234: 12:26am On Jul 29, 2014
spikesC:

Good. Then just apply now with all correct info and remember to mention that you've been denied before.

Thank you so much i am indeed very grateful
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by imadebaby: 12:41am On Jul 29, 2014
Hi spikeC,justwise and all pls in printing the statement of account does it need to b 6months or I can print only one month from wen d money was deposited till d 28day?

Also I want to fill and submit my former before the 28day so I can get a close interview date as I plan to travel wit my passport to another country.is it possible to submit application online before the 28th day...

Your prompt response will be appreciated
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 12:49am On Jul 29, 2014
imadebaby: Hi spikeC,justwise and all pls in printing the statement of account does it need to b 6months or I can print only one month from wen d money was deposited till d 28day?

Also I want to fill and submit my former before the 28day so I can get a close interview date as I plan to travel wit my passport to another country.is it possible to submit application online before the 28th day...

Your prompt response will be appreciated

Print only the 28 days period. Maybe a maximum of 30 days but it must cover the 28 days period.

I, personally, will advise you to pay for your application on or after the 28 days period, then book your appointment, as regards to the official guideline; But it has been confirmed by a UKVI officer, via a phone call, that you can do so before the 28 days period.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 12:49am On Jul 29, 2014
constance234:

Thank you so much i am indeed very grateful
cool
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Kemulch: 12:58am On Jul 29, 2014
Hello,
Good day sir: I am in a dilemma and would really appreciate a candid advice. I am applying for a UK student visa but I currently have a ban from entering the USA. Will this ban affect the outcome of my UK visa application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Chaze85: 1:02am On Jul 29, 2014
Guys thank you for answering all my question,I'm trying to fill the form even though i will not submit it yet just to check the question i need clarification for this
1. They ask if the spouse will travel with me i answer no the next is they are asking for passport number and etc to i need to fill it even if my spouse will not travel with me?
2. They ask if the sponsor have assess me and to provide details?my skul ask for formative assignment before they give me conditional do i need to indicate that as assessment?
3.if I have paid for school fees il answer yes, paid to uk education provider or overseas higher education institution?
Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 1:14am On Jul 29, 2014
Kemulch: Hello,
Good day sir: I am in a dilemma and would really appreciate a candid advice. I am applying for a UK student visa but I currently have a ban from entering the USA. Will this ban affect the outcome of my UK visa application?

Depends, probably on what the ban is for.
What was the reason for the ban and what's the duration?

Justwise would also help out here
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 1:19am On Jul 29, 2014
Chaze85: Guys thank you for answering all my question,I'm trying to fill the form even though i will not submit it yet just to check the question i need clarification for this
1. They ask if the spouse will travel with me i answer no the next is they are asking for passport number and etc to i need to fill it even if my spouse will not travel with me?
2. They ask if the sponsor have assess me and to provide details?my skul ask for formative assignment before they give me conditional do i need to indicate that as assessment?
3.if I have paid for school fees il answer yes, paid to uk education provider or overseas higher education institution?
Thank you.

1. Which passport number are they asking for? Under which section is the question on?
I think they're probably asking for your own passport number which should be under PASSPORT AND TRAVEL INFORMATION section

2. If the sponsor has assessed you for what?

3. overseas higher education institution
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Chaze85: 1:48am On Jul 29, 2014
spikesC:

1. Which passport number are they asking for? Under which section is the question on?
I think they're probably asking for your own passport number which should be under PASSPORT AND TRAVEL INFORMATION section

2. If the sponsor has assessed you for what?

3. overseas higher education institution

No 1 question is on family details,No. 2 question is in tier 4 they ask there if the sponsor assess me and give details
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 1:56am On Jul 29, 2014
Chaze85:

No 1 question is on family details,No. 2 question is in tier 4 they ask there if the sponsor assess me and give details

1. There's not supposed to be a passport number field if you selected that spouse is not travelling with you, but if it does exist, you can leave it blank or fill it if you have the required data.

2. There're 2 assessment questions, one is for course related requirement while the other is for English requirement.
If it's the former, and like you said, accept and select/fill in the assessment type/information
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Chaze85: 2:08am On Jul 29, 2014
spikesC:

1. There's not supposed to be a passport number field if you selected that spouse is not travelling with you, but if it does exist, you can leave it blank or fill it if you have the required data.

2. There're 2 assessment questions, one is for course related requirement while the other is for English requirement.
If it's the former, and like you said, accept and select/fill in the assessment type/information

For the course related they ask for a formative assignment before giving me unconditional offer is it the one il write or just tick the no?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 9:15am On Jul 29, 2014
Chaze85:

For the course related they ask for a formative assignment before giving me unconditional offer is it the one il write or just tick the no?

yeah, write it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by constance234: 10:28am On Jul 29, 2014
@spikesC
Please one last question,in 2012 i also had a US visit visa denied,i was going to see my boyfriend at the time.reason was denied was that they aint satisfied i fulfil the requirement for a visit visa.
should i also include this when filling my online application in the space for previous country denial or just click No,i know US and UK embassies work together.
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 10:45am On Jul 29, 2014
Please one last question,in 2012 i also had a US visit visa denied,i was going to see my boyfriend at the time.reason was denied was that they aint satisfied i fulfil the requirement for a visit visa.
should i also include this when filling my online application in the space for previous country denial or just click No,i know US and UK embassies work together.
Thank you

Yeah, you'll have to include it.
The question is, if you have been denied Visa by any country in the last 10years. So you have to list them all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by constance234: 11:12am On Jul 29, 2014
spikesC:

Yeah, you'll have to include it.
The question is, if you have been denied Visa by any country in the last 10years. So you have to list them all

Thank you so much,wont this 2 visa denials i have had in the past not have an effect on my application now?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Chaze85: 11:15am On Jul 29, 2014
spikesC:

yeah, write it

Thank you for ur help,godbless u
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 11:15am On Jul 29, 2014
constance234:

Thank you so much,wont this 2 visa denials i have had in the past not have an effect on my application now?

nope, as far as you meet up with requirements and adhere to the guidelines, you won't have any issue
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 11:16am On Jul 29, 2014
Chaze85:

Thank you for ur help,godbless u
You too cool
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by constance234: 11:35am On Jul 29, 2014
spikesC:

nope, as far as you meet up with requirements and adhere to the guidelines, you won't have any issue

Thanks and God bless
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by seselez: 11:51am On Jul 29, 2014
spikesC:

yeah, write it

Good day. Pls i want to ask, d moni in d bank, can i use my dad's statement of account and present to dem for d visa stuff or i shud transfer d moni to my personal account and leave it for 28days? If i leave it for 28days b4 applying, time might b against me because my sch resumes 9th sept. Pls put me through, thank u.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 12:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
seselez:
Good day. Pls i want to ask, d moni in d bank, can i use my dad's statement of account and present to dem for d visa stuff or i shud transfer d moni to my personal account and leave it for 28days? If i leave it for 28days b4 applying, time might b against me because my sch resumes 9th sept. Pls put me through, thank u.

Yes, you can use your dad's account.
But it you'll have to provide your birth certificate which should have your dad's name and your name, then provide a written and signed letter of sponsorship from your dad.
Also, no matter whose account you use, the money must be there for a minimum consecutive 28 days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by pato231(m): 12:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
@spikesC
i want to know if have almost double the maintenance money in my account be an issue,i will be applying with my domiciliary account and i have over 25,000 dollars which when converted is almost 15,000 pounds,i have paid school fees in full.so i need to show only maintenance money,the money has been in my account since April.what do you suggest sir,move some money or just leave them...Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by seselez: 12:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
[quote author=spikesC]

Yes, you can use your dad's account.
But it you'll have to provide your birth certificate which should have your dad's name and your name, then provide a written and signed letter of sponsorship from your dad.
Also, no matter whose account you use, the money must be there for a minimum consecutive 28 days.

Thank u. What if d money has always been there in d bank?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 12:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
pato231: @spikesC
i want to know if have almost double the maintenance money in my account be an issue,i will be applying with my domiciliary account and i have over 25,000 dollars which when converted is almost 15,000 pounds,i have paid school fees in full.so i need to show only maintenance money,the money has been in my account since April.what do you suggest sir,move some money or just leave them...Thank you

Nope, it doesn't matter. Just print 28 to 30 days period statement and submit

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.