Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,495 members, 7,850,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:10 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (868049 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by paradisewoods: 12:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ibadangirl1: Good morning every one.

Can you imagine after a month of waiting I decided to contact uk vi and they told me that my application has not yet been assessed by an
Entry Clearance Officer . Seriously ? No fair o sad sad sad

Yours is better, When I sent UKVI a mail, I was told they dont even have info about my application. God ll surely punish Teleperformance. I am presently trying to get shekau's contact to go blow down them office.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by gbemmiey: 12:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
koded1999: Please am new here and i have a problem that need urgent help.
I booked for my tier 4 visa appointment at the VFS ikeja, but on getting there i was told my appointment was cancelled becos i booked a wrong appointment. Then i was told to rebook. but the problem now is that i do not have the option to rebook anymore. Please advice on what to do?

Wasnt with my tb test so couldnt do the appointment. I had to start a new application n pay again. Then ask for refund for the previous one ( they have not replied my mail tho)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by sukber: 12:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
Bambamzzzz: TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!! I got my approval email today that my visa has been issued,Thanks to everybody in the house for all the advice and everything may OD be with us all and to others that want to apply pls try your best to get abuja.
BIRMIGHAM CITY UNI!!! LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO grin
Told you!! U have been so scared all dis while.
To every1, if you submited d ryt docs nd have d required funds, u are good to go.
By d way, congrat

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by gbemmiey: 12:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
koded1999: @spikes is not possible to book on the Vfs except visa4uk and I don't have the option to rebook. Do you advice I make a new application and request for a refund. Please anymore I need urgent help

Yes thats what you should do
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by gbemmiey: 12:28pm On Aug 29, 2014
mrbavs:

@gbemmiey,You can send a mail to abuja.refund@fco.gov.uk giving them a detailed and convincing explanation for seeking a refund, i also had a similar issue and was able to get a refund last week, make sure you are seeking for a genuine refund, meaning you must have not done a biometric scan nor have submited your application before or taking an interview.
It should take about a month for your money to be physically present in your account.

I have sent them mails twice now, no reply nor acknowledgement
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by gbemmiey: 12:29pm On Aug 29, 2014
Bambamzzzz: TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!! I got my approval email today that my visa has been issued,Thanks to everybody in the house for all the advice and everything may OD be with us all and to others that want to apply pls try your best to get abuja.
Congrats!! All the best.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bambamzzzz: 12:33pm On Aug 29, 2014
sukber:
Told you!! U have been so scared all dis while.
To every1, if you submited d ryt docs nd have d required funds, u are good to go.
By d way, congrat

@ sukber thanks broda but u know these people always make silly mistake because my first application that was refused,the personal statement was there and the ECO said it was not there so i was just praying for GOD's favour
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bambamzzzz: 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2014
gbemmiey:
Congrats!! All the best.

@ gbemmiey thanks o the wait is not easy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Chaze85: 12:36pm On Aug 29, 2014
Hello guyz just a small question..does that receive approval this week (who applied in ikeja) have u gotten the passport already?mine is still in transit for 4days now...just worried cos my flight is next week.plz answer anyone
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bambamzzzz: 12:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
Chaze85: Hello guyz just a small question..does that receive approval this week (who applied in ikeja) have u gotten the passport already?mine is still in transit for 4days now...just worried cos my flight is next week.plz answer anyone

If you didnt pay for dhl pls go there and pick up
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Chaze85: 12:45pm On Aug 29, 2014
Bambamzzzz:

If you didnt pay for dhl pls go there and pick up

No i didnt pay 4 dhl coz I'm staying in lagos,so u mean this tracking will not change?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bambamzzzz: 12:50pm On Aug 29, 2014
Chaze85:

No i didnt pay 4 dhl coz I'm staying in lagos,so u mean this tracking will not change?

i went to pick up my first application the second day i saw processed passport is in transit to vfs so maybe you should wait till you see something like that
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by akinke: 12:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
Strathclyde peeps, quote and say yaaaay pls!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Chaze85: 12:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
Bambamzzzz:

i went to pick up my first application the second day i saw processed passport is in transit to vfs so maybe you should wait till you see something like that

Yes when i tracked mine it's written processed passport is in transit to vfs operation but it was since Tuesday afternoon till now no change
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bambamzzzz: 1:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
Chaze85:

Yes when i tracked mine it's written processed passport is in transit to vfs operation but it was since Tuesday afternoon till now no change

Then if i were you,i will give it a try today straight away
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by gbemmiey: 1:07pm On Aug 29, 2014
pholareen1:

Are you serious? Your application returned just 7 days after? I guess I better head to Teleperformance right now.

How far have u gone?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 1:09pm On Aug 29, 2014

Congrats man cool
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Emmagency(m): 1:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
Chaze85: Hello guyz just a small question..does that receive approval this week (who applied in ikeja) have u gotten the passport already?mine is still in transit for 4days now...just worried cos my flight is next week.plz answer anyone

Hehehe..4 days and you're complaining? Mine took 8days approximately before it changed and then received the pickup text.. just go try your luck if it's there sha... if it's not, then they'll ask you to wait for the text..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 1:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
Bambamzzzz:

Just go and pick it up. Waiting for that status is disastrous
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bambamzzzz: 1:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
spikesC:

Congrats man cool
Thanks oga spikec
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 1:15pm On Aug 29, 2014
koded1999: @spikes is not possible to book on the Vfs except visa4uk and I don't have the option to rebook. Do you advice I make a new application and request for a refund. Please anymore I need urgent help

Then it has all changed. I think you just have to reapply and ask for a refund on the old one.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by HudsonBanks(m): 1:17pm On Aug 29, 2014

Many congrats bro! I knew yours would come out latest Friday which is today. God bless your hussle cheesy

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by BossLadyCEO: 1:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
GeneralShepherd:

You cannot use a sponsorship letter from your LG ukba will not honour it.

Well, it's been used before by a sponsored student and it was honoured
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by BossLadyCEO: 1:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
justwise:

Convert that £12200 plus £7380 maintenance money to naira and see if that 5M is enough. Use 15th of August exchange rate.

Since an agent is involved in this I will not be replying further on this, somebody is paid already to do this job. Have a discussion with that agent. Good luck

Hey Mr Justwise, I paid no agent. Said I used Ukeas agent. U can google abt them if u aint heard of dem b4. They are education advisory agents, and all over the world there seevices are absolutely free. Saw this forum, and decided to share my tots and worries, nt an opportunity 4 anyone to write someone off, ok? You dint knw it all. Still waiting tho, after 10th working

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by pholareen1(m): 1:31pm On Aug 29, 2014
gbemmiey:

How far have u gone?

Just the 13th working day today. I am just praying I get a mail on or before that 15th working day. Because there is still a lot I have to do before I can leave.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bambamzzzz: 1:36pm On Aug 29, 2014
HudsonBanks:

Many congrats bro! I knew yours would come out latest Friday which is today. God bless your hussle cheesy

Thanks broda, am so happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 1:37pm On Aug 29, 2014
BossLadyCEO:

Hey Mr Justwise, I paid no agent. Said I used Ukeas agent. U can google abt them if u aint heard of dem b4. They are education advisory agents, and all over the world there seevices are absolutely free. Saw this forum, and decided to share my tots and worries, nt an opportunity 4 anyone to write someone off, ok? You dint knw it all. Still waiting tho, after 10th working

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Chaze85: 1:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
Bambamzzzz:

Then if i were you,i will give it a try today straight away
m

Ok,thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by GeneralShepherd(m): 1:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
BossLadyCEO:

Well, it's been used before by a sponsored student and it was honoured

Best of.luck though
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by HudsonBanks(m): 1:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
My good people you see patience pays! We didn't even have to wait till 31st to get the dates we want. Appointment dates now available for the two best Tier 4 appointment locations Ikeja and Abuja grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by GeneralShepherd(m): 1:40pm On Aug 29, 2014
Can I pay for my visa application fee at the vac
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Chaze85: 1:41pm On Aug 29, 2014
Emmagency:

Hehehe..4 days and you're complaining? Mine took 8days approximately before it changed and then received the pickup text.. just go try your luck if it's there sha... if it's not, then they'll ask you to wait for the text..

Did u go to their office personally or u have ur passport send thru dhl/parcel?I'm worried cos my flight is on Wednesday and i thought its just 2working days in sending back passport

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (503)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.