Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:01 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (869238 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Anugoson(m): 8:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
@ justwise and worry395 Thanks....she made 2 1 in her first degree so I believe she will be able 2 make a distinction in her masters
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by pato231(m): 9:53pm On Dec 01, 2014
ironbender101:
@pato I did my TB test today and got the result by 5pm today. I think the idea behind this is just to make money for these British guys. I honestly do not see the need. I'm applying by Wednesday also in Abuja.
Lol,good it came out clear so you are good to go.best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 10:05pm On Dec 01, 2014
tshegs19:
@spikesc
Pls how long does it take to receive CAS after depositing a fee.?
My bank said their next bid is on Wednesday (3rd)..that's wen d fee wud be transferred to my Uni.
My other acc. wud be mature on the 12th Dec.. I intend to print statement on the 15th.
& hopefully get an appointment date that same week.
Uni. Resumption date :19th Jan.
Please, is my timeline okay? I'm worried abt d CAS now.

same day to 5 days, depending on how you press your school and ofcourse, the deposit clearing.
You have enough time, try to submit on that same 15th
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by tshegs19: 10:12pm On Dec 01, 2014
spikesC:

same day to 5 days, depending on how you press your school and ofcourse, the deposit clearing.
You have enough time, try to submit on that same 15th

Would do, thanks sir.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by countsparrow: 12:57am On Dec 02, 2014
justwise:

This sort of question has been answered here over and over again even last week, if you read one or two pages back you will find answers to your question but if you can,t then good luck with whichever decision you decided to take.

Justwise, sorry for my wahala jare, just wanna be extra sure, I was refused once, wouldn't want dat to happen again
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by peace2mankind(m): 5:49am On Dec 02, 2014
i
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 8:13am On Dec 02, 2014
peace2mankind:
hello guys, although i will sponsor myself cos the funds has been transfered into my account. on the maintenance and fees online apllication form section says, do you receive support from a financial sponsor that meets the UK Visa and Immigration definition of a financial sponsor?
pls guys im doing this alone and dont want to make mistakes again.
do i need to put another sponsors name?
do i need to tell them about any sponsor or external assistance?

on the self assessment form it says, you ust provide a letter of consent from your parents or guardian.
abeg help me out.

1. The answer is no.

2. Are you under 16 years of age and been sponsored by your parents?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by peace2mankind(m): 8:25am On Dec 02, 2014
naa im 20 thanks alot mate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by 4mula22(m): 11:02am On Dec 02, 2014
Pheeew!

I've read this thread from page 280-412

So much for information! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ironbender101(m): 11:17am On Dec 02, 2014
My interview is tomorrow and Im tensed. Make una pray for me sha.....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by countsparrow: 11:28am On Dec 02, 2014
ironbender101:

Where, and when did u do ur online application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ironbender101(m): 11:40am On Dec 02, 2014
countsparrow:

Where, and when did u do ur online application?

26th in my house in PH lol.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by pato231(m): 1:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
ironbender101:

Funny question begets funny answer.bro all will go well don't panic and pls don't cram stuff just let it flow.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by countsparrow: 1:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
ironbender101:

Hehehehehe. I meant wer ur interview was holding not wer u applied from...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by axtwwppw(m): 6:48pm On Dec 02, 2014
ironbender101:
Lil, when you return from your interview, Holla at the house, okay.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ironbender101(m): 7:08pm On Dec 02, 2014
countsparrow:

Hehehehehe. I meant wer ur interview was holding not wer u applied from...

I know bro. Abuja
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ironbender101(m): 1:46pm On Dec 03, 2014
My interview was cool and they asked me the below questions:

Name and Dob:
Course starte date:
Why the course:
Why Uk:
Where I would stay in the Uk:
How will I commute to the school:
Where did I hear about the school:
When did I apply:
When did I get my offer and when I paid:

That was all and I applied in Abj.

@pato where did you apply?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by pato231(m): 1:49pm On Dec 03, 2014
ironbender101:

Name and Dob:
Course starte date:
Why the course:
Why the Uk:
When did I apply:

Nice,I applied at ikeja lagos.your approval email will come faster than lagos.
Best of luck

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by tshegs19: 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2014
ironbender101:

Name and Dob:
Course starte date:
Why the course:
Why Uk:
When did I apply:

Nice! I wish yu quick approval.
Pls how was d turn-up over there (abj), like how many people showd up for student visa ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ironbender101(m): 8:05pm On Dec 03, 2014
tshegs19:

Nice! I wish yu quick approval.
Pls how was d turn-up over there (abj), like how many people showd up for student visa ?

Like 7 people.....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by 4mula22(m): 6:46am On Dec 04, 2014
Naira keeps dropping against Pounds

God help us!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Hembelembe: 11:56am On Dec 04, 2014
Hello house, my story is quite long but I'll make it short as possible. I was married when I was 19yrs n my husband was a british citizen, I applied for a visit visa in vfs lagos n was refused, reason was that my husband then does not have much proof to show that can take care of me n another was that I also stated that I will b visiting him for 4weeks. So I was refused on that ground. But now we re no longer together n I've remarried n bearing my current husbands name. I have two boys for him.
Now he got tethfund scholarship n we re to go with him, d first passport I had under my ex husband had expire last yr april n now I,ve gone to get another one under my current husband's name n I applied with my 2boys but was refused because I lied that I've not been denied an entry into d uk b4 since I've gotten another passport without knowing that they still have my fingerprint after 6yrs. So I got a ban alert but I got a lawyer n my app was reviwed n I was told to re apply. Now I have re applied with my 2boys n was refused again becos d money in my husbands acct was short with 85pounds, we never knew that they have increased their money (amended). Now they gave me a ban but still tells me that I can still appeal n my husband has left for his studies. Now d whole thing confusing I dunno what to do.......
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Hembelembe: 11:59am On Dec 04, 2014
Pls don't critize me d mistake has been done, all I need is ur candid advise plssss.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by worry359(m): 12:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
Hembelembe:
Now I have re applied with my 2boys n was refused again becos d money in my husbands acct was short with 85pounds, we never knew that they have increased their money (amended). Now they gave me a ban but still tells me that I can still appeal n my husband has left for his studies. Now d whole thing confusing I dunno what to do.......

They would not have banned you just because the money was a little short.
Either
You have mis-understood what they said about the supposed ban,
Or you have not told the full story here.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 1:49pm On Dec 04, 2014
Hembelembe:
Hello house, my story is quite long but I'll make it short as possible. I was married when I was 19yrs n my husband was a british citizen, I applied for a visit visa in vfs lagos n was refused, reason was that my husband then does not have much proof to show that can take care of me n another was that I also stated that I will b visiting him for 4weeks. So I was refused on that ground. But now we re no longer together n I've remarried n bearing my current husbands name. I have two boys for him.
Now he got tethfund scholarship n we re to go with him, d first passport I had under my ex husband had expire last yr april n now I,ve gone to get another one under my current husband's name n I applied with my 2boys but was refused because I lied that I've not been denied an entry into d uk b4 since I've gotten another passport without knowing that they still have my fingerprint after 6yrs. So I got a ban alert but I got a lawyer n my app was reviwed n I was told to re apply. Now I have re applied with my 2boys n was refused again becos d money in my husbands acct was short with 85pounds, we never knew that they have increased their money (amended). Now they gave me a ban but still tells me that I can still appeal n my husband has left for his studies. Now d whole thing confusing I dunno what to do.......

In your last refusal under which immigration rule were you refused? Check the last paragraph of the refusal letter it will be stated there
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 04, 2014
ironbender101:

Name and Dob:
Course starte date:
Why the course:
Why Uk:
When did I apply:

The bold reminds of the question in the visa application. I plan on letting a place only after my visa has been issued. Someone advised I use my school's address...hostel address or pg office address?

How did you handle this question?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Hembelembe: 2:43pm On Dec 04, 2014
justwise:

In your last refusal under which immigration rule were you refused? Check the last paragraph of the refusal letter it will be stated there
this is what they said: u were refused entry clearance under paragraph 320(7A) on.....I have consider ur application now under paragraphs 320(7C) and have taken in to account the representations you submitted and I. Am satisfied that ur app falls to b refused under para 320(7B) of d immigration rule until......2024 (subject to d requirement set out in para 320(7C)
U re required to show funds of 460pounds per month for 9months, held for 28days.
You av applied with 2 children, so therefore need to show funds of 12420pounds. As evidence of funds you have submitted a GT Bank statement in ur husband name AC NO........the minimum balance held in this acct during d required 28 day period........is 3,365,155.21 (12,322.50pounds). You have not shown any other evidence of funds. I am therefore not satisfied that there will be sufficient funds available to u as set out in appendix E. (Paragraph319C(g) of 395 as amended).
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ironbender101(m): 3:19pm On Dec 04, 2014
olukenzo:

The bold reminds of the question in the visa application. I plan on letting a place only after my visa has been issued. Someone advised I use my school's address...hostel address or pg office address?

Now I think I made a mistake lol! I hope it doesn't cause any problem for me. On my form I wrote my school Addy as the place I will stay but during the interview I said I will stay in an apartment called Madison court that I have made and arrangement for that.

@justwise and @spike please advise.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Hembelembe: 3:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
justwise:

pls reply me I am confused
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by pato231(m): 4:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
olukenzo:

You should use your school's address,then during the interview if asked where you will stay explain that you intend viewing the apartments before you let,also prove that you have made research on the area you want to live in,you can mention street names and also some landlords or agents you are in contact with.they just want to know if you have let or made plans towards letting.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by worry359(m): 4:20pm On Dec 04, 2014
Hembelembe:
this is what they said: u were refused entry clearance under paragraph 320(7A) on.....I have consider ur application now under paragraphs 320(7C) and have taken in to account the representations you submitted and I. Am satisfied that ur app falls to b refused under para 320(7B) of d immigration rule until......2024 (subject to d requirement set out in para 320(7C)
U re required to show funds of 460pounds per month for 9months, held for 28days.
You av applied with 2 children, so therefore need to show funds of 12420pounds. As evidence of funds you have submitted a GT Bank statement in ur husband name AC NO........the minimum balance held in this acct during d required 28 day period........is 3,365,155.21 (12,322.50pounds). You have not shown any other evidence of funds. I am therefore not satisfied that there will be sufficient funds available to u as set out in appendix E. (Paragraph319C(g) of 395 as amended).

In red which you have dismissed is the BIG one!
320(7A) refusal is FAKE DOCUMENTS!
This carries ten year ban from UK.

Forget all the rest for now and look at why they have said that you presented fake documents.
You should ask if this rejection carries a ban.

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (503)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.