Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,329 members, 7,864,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:58 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (869219 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by countsparrow: 4:24pm On Dec 04, 2014
Please house, my 28 days is complete, but my Cas is not out yet, should I go ahead and print my statement of account and keep till my Cas is ready, or wait till I get my Cas b4 I print, which means I will have used more than d 28 days specified
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by tmosco(m): 5:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
Did my interview 2day @ ikeja, d woman was just asking me questions,it was up to 15 .Just praying dey grant my visa.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by worry359(m): 5:24pm On Dec 04, 2014
countsparrow:
Please house, my 28 days is complete, but my Cas is not out yet, should I go ahead and print my statement of account and keep till my Cas is ready, or wait till I get my Cas b4 I print, which means I will have used more than d 28 days specified

You can wait till your CAS comes out.
As long as the money never drops below the required ammount.
Just print a statement when you are ready.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ironbender101(m): 5:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
tmosco:
Did my interview 2day @ ikeja, d woman was just asking me questions,it was up to 15 .Just praying dey grant my visa.

Lol women dey ask questions like fire. Mine yesterday didn't last up to 10mins and it was a guy. The other guy that came with me was interviewed by a lady and he said the woman asked him so many questions. Please can you tell us what u were asked for others to learn. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Hembelembe: 5:30pm On Dec 04, 2014
worry359:

In red which you have dismissed is the BIG one!
320(7A) refusal is FAKE DOCUMENTS!
This carries ten year ban from UK.

Forget all the rest for now and look at why they have said that you presented fake documents.
You should ask if this rejection carries a ban.
but I never attempt submitting any fake doc. If I do, they would ve sent my document including my passport to d police. They're all originals. Anywayz, does it stop my chances of travelling to any other country apart from uk
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Hembelembe: 5:38pm On Dec 04, 2014
@worry359 they also said i have d right to appeal. I thought when someone gets a ban, He or she have no right to appeal. Plz educate me.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by worry359(m): 5:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
Hembelembe:
@worry359 they also said i have d right to appeal. I thought when someone gets a ban, He or she have no right to appeal. Plz educate me.

You may have the right to appeal but what you have typed is not too clear.

u were refused entry clearance under paragraph 320(7A) on.... What words come after this?

What EXACT words did they use when thay said that you can appeal.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
pato231:

You should use your school's addressschoothe interview if asked where you will stay explain that you intend viewing the apartments before you let,also prove that you have made research on the area you want to live in,you can mention street names and also some landlords or agents you are in contact with.they just want to know if you have let or made plans towards letting.

Thanks sir. However, when you say school address, do you mean pg office, school accommodation/hostel, admin office, or my faculty?

Each of all these places, although on the campus, have different addresses.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by pato231(m): 6:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
olukenzo:

Thanks sir. However, when you say school address, do you mean pg office, school accommodation/hostel, admin office, or my faculty?

Each of all these places, although on the campus, have different addresses.
The campus you will be studying at should have a registered address use it.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by countsparrow: 6:56pm On Dec 04, 2014
worry359:

You can wait till your CAS comes out.
As long as the money never drops below the required ammount.
Just print a statement when you are ready.

‎​†HªŋKs worry359
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Hembelembe: 7:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
worry359:

You may have the right to appeal but what you have typed is not too clear.

u were refused entry clearance under paragraph 320(7A) on.... What words come after this?

What EXACT words did they use when thay said that you can appeal.
the date of d refusal comes after e.g on 26-6-2014
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Hembelembe: 7:03pm On Dec 04, 2014
@worry359 pls answer my other question. Thanx a lot.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 7:28pm On Dec 04, 2014
Hembelembe:
this is what they said: u were refused entry clearance under paragraph 320(7A) on.....I have consider ur application now under paragraphs 320(7C) and have taken in to account the representations you submitted and I. Am satisfied that ur app falls to b refused under para 320(7B) of d immigration rule until......2024 (subject to d requirement set out in para 320(7C)
U re required to show funds of 460pounds per month for 9months, held for 28days.
You av applied with 2 children, so therefore need to show funds of 12420pounds. As evidence of funds you have submitted a GT Bank statement in ur husband name AC NO........the minimum balance held in this acct during d required 28 day period........is 3,365,155.21 (12,322.50pounds). You have not shown any other evidence of funds. I am therefore not satisfied that there will be sufficient funds available to u as set out in appendix E. (Paragraph319C(g) of 395 as amended).

When you appealed the first refusal did you win the case and was asked to reapply or did they upheld ECO's decision?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Hembelembe: 8:07pm On Dec 04, 2014
justwise:

When you appealed the first refusal did you win the case and was asked to reapply or did they upheld ECO's decision?
no I didn't, I did administrative review on my second refusal n was told to reapply
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 8:13pm On Dec 04, 2014
Hembelembe:
no I didn't, I did administrative review on my second refusal n was told to reapply

Yes you will always be asked to reapply but did the ECM withheld ECO's decision to deny you a visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Hembelembe: 9:08pm On Dec 04, 2014
justwise:

Yes you will always be asked to reapply but did the ECM withheld ECO's decision to deny you a visa?
sorry, I dunno wat d ECM and ECO means
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by temmydayz: 12:31am On Dec 05, 2014
I need your advice on these, the great travel gurus in the house. I deposited 3.1m in my account some days back, which was even far above the money required by the UKBA to issue my visa, but to my greatest surprise, the money as fell short some 100's of pounds due to devaluation and weak naira, won't these affect my chances to be issued visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 8:20am On Dec 05, 2014
Hembelembe:
sorry, I dunno wat d ECM and ECO means

Entry clearance manager and Entry clearance Officer
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 8:21am On Dec 05, 2014
temmydayz:
I need your advice on these, the great travel gurus in the house. I deposited 3.1m in my account some days back, which was even far above the money required by the UKBA to issue my visa, but to my greatest surprise, the money as fell short some 100's of pounds due to devaluation and weak naira, won't these affect my chances to be issued visa?

Have you paid all your fees?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Hembelembe: 10:14am On Dec 05, 2014
justwise:

Entry clearance manager and Entry clearance Officer
atfter d admin review, they sent an email telling me that my app has been reviwed and i was given a review code no n also was ask to reapply which I did, only for them to give me BAN.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 11:24am On Dec 05, 2014
Hembelembe:
atfter d admin review, they sent an email telling me that my app has been reviwed and i was given a review code no n also was ask to reapply which I did, only for them to give me BAN.

That means that the ECM is satisfied that the ECO was right for refusing you a visa because of misrepresentation which carries 10 years ban
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Hembelembe: 12:02pm On Dec 05, 2014
justwise:
[/b]

That means that the ECM is satisfied that the ECO was right for refusing you a visa because of misrepresentation which carries 10 years ban
Thanks for d response so far, much appreciation. Pls one more question, can I get a lawyer to remove d BAN. And Will dis BAN limit my chances of travelling to any other country apart from d uk?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 12:07pm On Dec 05, 2014
Hembelembe:
Thanks for d response so far, much appreciation. Pls one more question, can I get a lawyer to remove d BAN. And Will dis BAN limit my chances of travelling to any other country apart from d uk?

No lawyer will be able to remove the ban, traveling to EU or western countries may be an issue but individual countries will access your application on its merit, avoid trying to withheld info during your application to any country.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ironbender101(m): 1:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
House does birth certificate and covering letter from bank compulsory?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 1:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
ironbender101:
House does birth certificate and covering letter from bank compulsory?

Covering letter is not compulsory but birth certificate is if you are using your parents bank statement.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Hembelembe: 2:14pm On Dec 05, 2014
justwise:

No lawyer will be able to remove the ban, traveling to EU or western countries may be an issue but individual countries will access your application on its merit, avoid trying to withheld info during your application to any country.
Thanks a whole lot. I think I'll take it from here. God bless you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ironbender101(m): 2:25pm On Dec 05, 2014
justwise:

Covering letter is not compulsory but birth certificate is if you are using your parents bank statement.

Thanks boss. I used my bank statement with no birth certificate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by temmydayz: 2:52pm On Dec 05, 2014
justwise:

Have you paid all your fees?
the whole tuition is 10300 pounds and i already paid 7k.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by countsparrow: 7:31pm On Dec 05, 2014
Worry359, spikesC, and Justwise

Please I will like to forward my review mail to you so u can give me an honest opinion about my chances of re-application.

Please u can send your mail address to dejiolayiwola@gmail.com, so I can forward the mail I got to u.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 7:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
What do you mean by review mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by countsparrow: 7:54pm On Dec 05, 2014
spikesC:
What do you mean by review mail

Administrative review which came out negative... Would like u to go thru d point raised...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by worry359(m): 8:22pm On Dec 05, 2014
countsparrow:

Administrative review which came out negative... Would like u to go thru d point raised...
Sorry no private mails
Post the details here (without personal information) so that all can learn and benefit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (503)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.