Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,215 members, 7,849,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:13 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (451) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (867984 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 15, 2015
justwise:
[/b] you did not do any research at all, even in this thread let alone ukba website

Okay....I'm so sorry about the research thing. but please can you help me answer the other question about using a fixed BANK account for student visa process
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kokegbe(m): 12:09am On May 17, 2015
@kenyandude : fixed deposits and business accounts are not accepted.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kennyone: 12:44pm On May 17, 2015
Hello guys, how can I book for the TB test? The clinic in charge doesn't seems to have a website.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by jamicanlady: 8:48pm On May 17, 2015
kennyone:
Hello guys, how can I book for the TB test? The clinic in charge doesn't seems to have a website.

The test is done by International Organisation for Migration (IOM), Abuja or Lagos. For Lagos, their office address is 5D Reverend Ogunbiyi Street (1st Gate), off Oba Akinjobi Way, GRA, Ikeja. To book for the test and make other inquiries, you have to call them on any of these numbers: 08072191112, 08022264059 or 09092156079. Hope this helps.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kennyone: 10:33pm On May 17, 2015
jamicanlady:

The test is done by International Organisation for Migration (IOM), Abuja or Lagos. For Lagos, their office address is 5D Reverend Ogunbiyi Street (1st Gate), off Oba Akinjobi Way, GRA, Ikeja. To book for the test and make other inquiries, you have to call them on any of these numbers: 08072191112, 08022264059 or 09092156079. Hope this helps.
Yes, many thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 18, 2015
Justwise please is Lincoln close to coventry or london.I just got admision to university of lincoln
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by worry357: 5:03pm On May 18, 2015
Preciousstones:
Justwise please is Lincoln close to coventry or london.I just got admision to university of lincoln

You are going to university and you can't look this up on Google search?
How will you cope?
I will do it for you.
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Lincoln/@53.1051858,-0.9037974,9z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x48780ccb711104fb:0x36603dcfe8c7ddc7

Lincoln is many miles from Coventry and much further from London.
It has poor transport links so travel is not as easy as many towns.

Why did you not check this before getting a school place?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 18, 2015
worry357:

You are going to university and you can't look this up on Google search?
How will you cope?
I will do it for you.
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Lincoln/@53.1051858,-0.9037974,9z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x48780ccb711104fb:0x36603dcfe8c7ddc7

Lincoln is many miles from Coventry and much further from London.
It has poor transport links so travel is not as easy as many towns.

Why did you not check this before getting a school place?

Please I asked Justwise.it was not a general question.stop jumping into my mentions abeg you.I know why 'm asking him.I did not ask anyone about the school or the defination of lincoln.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by worry357: 5:27pm On May 18, 2015
Preciousstones:

Please I asked Justwise.it was not a general question.stop jumping into my mentions abeg you.I know why 'm asking him.I did not ask anyone about the school or the defination of lincoln.

What are you so touchy about?
You asked a question about Lincoln, I answered it.
Justwise can not change where the town is!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 18, 2015
worry357:

Don't you get it?respect peoples discussion.I was not asking a general question.when you see someones moniker is been mentioned you leave the question for that moniker to answer. I had other things I wanted to talk to him about.which one is he can't change the town?like seriously?where did that question come fromand again please don't enter my mention

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by worry357: 5:38pm On May 18, 2015
Preciousstones:

Don't you get it?respect peoples discussion.I was not asking a general question.when you see someones moniker is been mentioned you leave the question for that moniker to answer. I had other things I wanted to talk to him about.and again please don't enter my mention

What have you got to hide then that needs secret discussion?
This is an open and public discussion board, not your private message system.
I will reply to whoever I want.
Including ignorant females!

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 18, 2015
worry357:

Hahaha you so arrogant.which one is private message again?can't I ask someone a question here again?please leave me alone and my mention.I expect you to know the difference between a general question,a direct question and a private message.I believe you have a link to a dictionary.since you know how to post links

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 8:05pm On May 18, 2015
Preciousstones:

Nope...to London is about 2hrs journey while Coventry is an hour plus, though i wouldn't consider that a long distant really.

Good uni though
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 8:07pm On May 18, 2015
worry357:

That is uncalled for, no need for name calling really.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by worry357: 8:13pm On May 18, 2015
justwise:
[/color]

That is uncalled for, no need for name calling really.
Sorry to you, she annoyed me.
I answered her simple question and got abused.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 18, 2015
justwise:

Nope...to London is about 2hrs journey while Coventry is an hour plus, though i wouldn't consider that a long distant really.

Good uni though

Thank you,it seems the city is stoneage and lots of castle.I really don't if I will settle with that school sha...I don't want to stay near in-laws lols
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 8:28pm On May 18, 2015
Preciousstones:

Thank you,it seems the city is stoneage and lots of castle.I really don't if I will settle with that school sha...I don't want to stay near in-laws lols

Lol...I understand what you mean.

Yea Lincoln is a proper English city compared to Coventry or London
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 18, 2015
justwise:
[/b]

Lol...I understand what you mean.

Yea Lincoln is a proper English city compared to Coventry or London

Thank you smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 8:44am On May 19, 2015
Preciousstones:

Thank you smiley

What do you consider most important? Ranking, closer to London or low fees?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 9:15am On May 19, 2015
justwise:

What do you consider most important? Ranking, closer to London or low fees?

Ranking in my discipline then close to london(just to avoid wahala)fees is not an issue
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 9:25am On May 19, 2015
Preciousstones:

Ranking in my discipline then close to london(just to avoid wahala)fees is not an issue

Then you got some universities in and closer to London, University of Kent, Surrey University, university college London, imperial college London..etc ranked 4-13th
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by GeneralShepherd(m): 9:33am On May 19, 2015
Why are you guys still coming to study in the UK? It's not worth the stress, time and money.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 9:38am On May 19, 2015
justwise:

Then you got some universities in and closer to London, University of Kent, Surrey University, university college London, imperial college London..etc ranked 4-13th

They are not good with media programs maybe university of kent.I have applied to coventry.the reason why I applied to university of lincoln because it is well ranked in media programs among the top 15.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 11:29am On May 19, 2015
Preciousstones:

They are not good with media programs maybe university of kent.I have applied to coventry.the reason why I applied to university of lincoln because it is well ranked in media programs among the top 15.

Oh ok! I get that

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 11:48am On May 19, 2015
Thank you for all your efforts here.
I was given a conditional offer at Hull City University for my MSc. My tuition fee is £14,700 which I do not have in full. The university representative have called several times to advise me on how I can pay in installment. But I am required to pay £2000 to make the offer unconditional so I can apply for my visa.

Now, my question is how much do you think I should have in my account that can guarantee my visa, because the £2000 is non-refundable.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 12:10pm On May 19, 2015
dorothy111:
Thank you for all your efforts here.
I was given a conditional offer at Hull City University for my MSc. My tuition fee is £14,700 which I do not have in full. The university representative have called several times to advise me on how I can pay in installment. But I am required to pay £2000 to make the offer unconditional so I can apply for my visa.

Now, my question is how much do you think I should have in my account that can guarantee my visa, because the £2000 is non-refundable.

£12,700 + 7380(maintenance money) + £150 NHS fees.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 4:20pm On May 19, 2015
worry357:

Why am finding this guy funny day by day grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 4:25pm On May 19, 2015
GeneralShepherd:
Why are you guys still coming to study in the UK? It's not worth the stress, time and money.

The General!
I can see that you've settled very very well in the UK grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by GeneralShepherd(m): 4:30pm On May 19, 2015
spikesC:

The General!
I can see that you've settled very very well in the UK grin
Brotherly, I am great ooo. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by helovesme(f): 11:18am On May 20, 2015
worry357:

you always come across as rude, arrogant and agressive in your responses.

you should cool/calm down.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Kelvinpam(m): 10:02pm On May 20, 2015
Any1 going to Southampton or swansea?

(1) (2) (3) ... (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) ... (503)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.