Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,832 members, 7,862,732 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:06 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (869122 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 1:09am On Jun 03, 2015
chenn:

@spikesC, I am not using my parents account but my own account, do I still need birth Certificate becos I don't have it; and what other documents of print outs are you talking about?

Then no, you don't need the birth certificate.
I said oanda currency converter page printout
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Yejitope(f): 3:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
spikesC:

Can only enter not more than one month before the course start date
So for september 21st course start, my entry should be around August 21st? lipsrsealed
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 4:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
Yejitope:
So for september 21st course start, my entry should be around August 21st? lipsrsealed
From August 21st cool
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by olatejucole: 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
Can we get in touch am also going to greenwich Yejitope
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by olatejucole: 4:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
House please is it only 28 days bank statement someone will submit to embassy or like 2 months bank statement
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 5:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
olatejucole:
House please is it only 28 days bank statement someone will submit to embassy or like 2 months bank statement
28 days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by worry357: 6:40pm On Jun 04, 2015
olatejucole:
It is a MINIMUM of 28 days where the balance never falls below the required ammount.
You can submit a longer statement but it needs to have been printed very recently.
Using an old, outdated statement is a big red flag.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by olatejucole: 6:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
Tanks guys one question will they bother where I get the money from
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 7:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
olatejucole:
Tier 4? Nope
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by olatejucole: 7:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
spikesC:

Tier 4? Nope
Is for tier 4 SpikesC
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by pato231(m): 10:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
olatejucole:
They won't bother, but you need that money here, even if you do get a job immediately you arrive it still can't take care of your immediate financial needs.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by chenn(m): 12:03am On Jun 05, 2015
spikesC:

Then no, you don't need the birth certificate.
I said oanda currency converter page printout

Thanks Man, I appreciate you! Please can you throw more light on how someone can pay the VISA fee since the CBN daily limit is $300? and my 28 days is on 30 of June, also when is the best time to pay for the VISA and the HIS fee; Also how long the does it take for the results of the TB test to be out becos I want to do everything 2geda while in Abuja.

Also, do the bank Statement needs to be address to the embassy official address, or just request a bank statement from your bank and take it to the embassy?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by olatejucole: 10:53am On Jun 05, 2015
House it is advisable to use account I just open this april and use it for my visa application, the running of account will be from mid june to july.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by olatejucole: 11:10am On Jun 05, 2015
House it is advisable to use account I just open this april and use it for my visa application, the running of account will be from mid june to july. It is for tier 4 student visa for masters house I need urgent reply
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 11:37am On Jun 05, 2015
olatejucole:
House it is advisable to use account I just open this april and use it for my visa application, the running of account will be from mid june to july. It is for tier 4 student visa for masters house I need urgent reply

There is no problem in doing that
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 11:40am On Jun 05, 2015
chenn:

Thanks Man, I appreciate you! Please can you throw more light on how someone can pay the VISA fee since the CBN daily limit is $300? and my 28 days is on 30 of June, also when is the best time to pay for the VISA and the HIS fee; Also how long the does it take for the results of the TB test to be out becos I want to do everything 2geda while in Abuja.

Also, do the bank Statement needs to be address to the embassy official address, or just request a bank statement from your bank and take it to the embassy?

That, I do not know. You'll have to ask those that paid recently.
You can pay them anytime, just make sure you submit after your 28 days.
TB test results take approximately 2 days if everything is OK.
Just request a bank statement from the bank. It should have the bank logo, seal and signature
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ogompaul(m): 2:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
My friend jas received his CAS. pls what is this HIS all about pls. brief explanation will do pls.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by olatejucole: 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
House it is advisable to use account I just open this april and use it for my visa application, the running of account will be from mid june to july. It is for tier 4 student visa for masters house I need urgent reply the guru in d house @justwise @spikes and @worry
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 2:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
olatejucole:
House it is advisable to use account I just open this april and use it for my visa application, the running of account will be from mid june to july. It is for tier 4 student visa for masters house I need urgent reply the guru in d house @justwise @spikes and @worry

Have you deposited your maintenance money into the account and when?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 2:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
ogompaul:
My friend jas received his CAS. pls what is this HIS all about pls. brief explanation will do pls.

Please can you make your question clearer?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by olatejucole: 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
justwise:

Have you deposited your maintenance money into the account and when?
I have deposited money about 4.7m naira since early may but I want to run the Account from mid june to july
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 3:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
olatejucole:

I have deposited money about 4.7m naira since early may but I want to run the Account from mid june to july

You can use the account, nothing wrong with that.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by olatejucole: 3:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
justwise:

You can use the account, nothing wrong with that.

It is only 28 days bank statement I will print @justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 3:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
olatejucole:

It is only 28 days bank statement I will print @justwise

A lot of people have given you answer to this very question here.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
olatejucole:

Does this 4.7 cover your tuition and maintenance? If so, you're good to go. Otherwise l, you need to deposit the required amount and maintain this for 28 days.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by olatejucole: 3:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
Guys am very sorry for asking to much questions I have to be careful this time around I was refused the last time am sorry guys
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 3:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
olatejucole:
Guys am very sorry for asking to much questions I have to be careful this time around I was refused the last time am sorry guys

You don't need to apologize, just that its nice when you keep asking the same question after an answer has been given.

Just printout the statement from the day you deposited the complete amount to the day it clocked 28days.

Good luck though.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
justwise:

You don't need to apologize, just that its nice when you keep asking the same question after an answer has been given.

Just printout the statement from the day you deposited the complete amount to the day it clocked 28days.

Good luck though.

Some of us are like that smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 05, 2015
ogompaul:

Its IHS(immigration Health Surcharge) for healthcare coverage students applying for visa to study a program that is more than 6 months duration.payment must be made before you submit your visa application.
I just saw it in one of my offers.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kokegbe(m): 11:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
Is anyone here going to University of Huddersfield in September?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by olatejucole: 9:05am On Jun 06, 2015
naijamark:

Does this 4.7 cover your tuition and maintenance? If so, you're good to go. Otherwise l, you need to deposit the required amount and maintain this for 28 days.
Yes naijamark I just need extra money incase pounds fluctuate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (503)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.