Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,983 members, 7,863,501 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:03 PM

Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again (17328 Views)

Propaganda Alert! Boko Haram Cornered! Enemies Of Nigeria Are At Work Again! / Multiple Bomb Blasts In Northern Nigerian City Of Maiduguri Injure Five People / Chief Imam Of Abuja National Mosque Mobilizes Northern Nigerian Moslems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 09, 2007
almondjoy:

You think it is only my prophet that can be disrespected? Apples and oranges indeed! Wake up my darling nwando! grin Go and ask about the true nature of the "birth"of christ as stated by the "Davinci Code"--I did not write it did I? tongue

you are one pathetic Muslim.
No Muslim who has even read the plagiarised book called a Koran doubts that Christ was born of a virgin.
So Da vinci code is now even supreme to your Koran?

allahu arched bar grin
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by almondjoy(f): 5:51pm On Oct 09, 2007
I-man:

As if the 9 year old girls didn't have homes before grin grin See how some Muslims treat child sex abuse-http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/4084951.stm They sweep it under the carpet grin grin

Anybody reading your posts will think that Muslims don't have child sex abuse.It still doesn't explain why Muhammad defiled a 9 year old girl.A 9 year old is pre-pubescent.Why have sex with her?

Islam also encourages sex with female slaves.That amounts to sex-attack

You are so missing the point!  In the final anaysis there are things in every religion that should not make anyone feel you need to belittle  the other--because all boil down to the same thing--no matter the approach! Understand? wink  Lesson?  People who live in glass houses should not throw stones!

We molest young girls in islam and you molest young boys in christainity--We are even! In every given area-we are even.  Both religions and more  are not going anywhere anytime soon so-----------------deal with it!!!! tongue

Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by mrpataki(m): 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2007
Mohammad was 52 years old when he decided to start banging the 9year old Aisha. For more please refer to the link below.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/025-Muhammads-sex-life.htm
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 09, 2007
almondjoy:

You call it fiction?  I choose to believe it just as you choose to believe anything about Muhammad. So what problem do you have with that?  When you go about thrashing the Koran and Muhammed, you should also learn to have some joy in having your own religion thrashed too! wink  Enjoy!  Your religion is nothing more than fiction to me! So enjoy how that feels and do not feel sour! kiss

Here is where your stupidity shines through, we judge MO not based on the satanic verses of Salman Rushdie but based on the hadith and quran he claimed to have recieved from allah. Therefore a smart individual would judge Christ based on the bible and not on a fantasy written by someone who did not even claim to be a christian based solely on conjecture.

Your noise making does not equal religion thrashing to me, more like the desperate foaming in the mouth gesture you expect from people who have a phobia for the truth.
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by almondjoy(f): 5:55pm On Oct 09, 2007
mrpataki:

Guy you are just banging your head against stones the more. Everything about the lifestyle of MO is written in your hadiths. Are you saying the hadith are Eze goes to school too? undecided

That is what the whole thing boils down to me---Chike and the River!!!! cheesy A bunch of dusty story books!  Now you know how it feels! kiss Tales by moonlight used by people to make out fantasies of what they chose to believe or not---very easy to do for the weak minded! People who cannot think for themselves!

nwando:

you are one pathetic Muslim.
No Muslim who has even read the plagiarised book called a Koran doubts that Christ was born of a virgin.
So Da vinci code is now even supreme to your Koran?

allahu arched bar grin

And who told you I am a muslim? grin  I am sorry!  I am not a muslim! grin
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 09, 2007
Mr Almond,if the truth about Islam as exemplified by the pedophilic murderer Mohammed hurts ya,too bad.
Christ is the ultimate example,even your plagiarised book calls him sinless.
Mo on the other hand was something else.
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2007
almondjoy:

And who told you I am a muslim? grin I am sorry! I am not a muslim! grin

ROFL ha ha ha.

I would have been shocked that a Muslim would believe Christs birth from Da vinci.
They have a little bit of sense than say such
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2007
It is now clear.
I knew you don't even understand Islam.
call the others please
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by almondjoy(f): 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2007
nwando:

Mr Almond,if the truth about Islam as exemplified by the pedophilic murderer Muhammad hurts ya,too bad.
Christ is the ultimate example,even your plagiarised book calls him sinless.
Mo on the other hand was something else.

That is what you think!  Just as christ does not make up the whole of christainty --assuming the old testament is worthy of note---There are other things in Islam besides Muhammed---why you choose to focus on Muhammed beats me.  Is there nothing good you see in Islam? undecided
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Iman3(m): 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2007
You are so missing the point! In the final anaysis there are things in every religion that should not make anyone feel you need to belittle the other--because all boil down to the same thing--no matter the approach! Understand? Wink Lesson? People who live in glass houses should not throw stones!

We molest young girls in islam and you molest young boys in christainity--We are even! In every given area-we are even. Both religions and more are not going anywhere anytime soon so-----------------deal with it!!!! Tongue

Those Madrassas are for young boys grin grin Nobody denies that there are all manner of immoral people in each religion but what makes Islam unique is the example set by Mohammed and this is what feeds into the violence we see against non-Muslims.
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2007
This muslim fantasy of running to dig up cases of catholic priests sodomizing boys and then gloat about "we are even" as an excuse for MO's disgraceful pedophilic behaviour is beyond me.

The catholic priests are just 1 in several million christians, they do not claim to take their inspiration from the bible neither do the majority of christians support them. MO on the other hand is exalted as the perfect example of a muslim, he even claimed to have recieved a word from allah to marry a 9yr old!! Even the catholic priests wont make such claims.

And you scream "we are even"?
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2007
almondjoy:

That is what you think! Just as christ does not make up the whole of christainty --assuming the old testament is worthy of note---There are other things in Islam besides Muhammed---why you choose to focus on Muhammed beats me. Is there nothing good you see in Islam? undecided

lol Nwando was right, you have no clue about islam. There is no islam without mohammed.
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by almondjoy(f): 6:02pm On Oct 09, 2007
nwando:

ROFL ha ha ha.

I would have been shocked that a Muslim would believe Christs birth from Da vinci.
They have a little bit of sense than say such

You think any true muslim will waste time on you guys? They are too busy trying to figure out how to pull the next fast one on you guys while we make noise here! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl!!!  What a bunch of nit wits! grin
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by almondjoy(f): 6:04pm On Oct 09, 2007
davidylan:

lol Nwando was right, you have no clue about islam. There is no islam without mohammed.

You are so right----thanks for the fun anyway! I have never seen a koran in my life---do not even know what it is all about--do not even want to know! Heard enough about all religions not to care! You all can have it! grin
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2007
almondjoy:

You think any true muslim will waste time on you guys? They are too busy trying to figure out how to pull the next fast one on you guys while we make noise here! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl!!! What a bunch of nit wits! grin

The true muslims, like their mentor mohammed, wont waste time arguing on the web. They'd be busy sharpening their cutlasses of peace.
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Iman3(m): 6:11pm On Oct 09, 2007
almondjoy:

You think any true muslim will waste time on you guys?

You have spent the most time on this thread than any of us moonlighting as a Muslim and defiling logic as Mo defiles 9 year olds. grin grin
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by almondjoy(f): 6:12pm On Oct 09, 2007
davidylan:

The true Muslims, like their mentor Mohammad, wont waste time arguing on the web. They'd be busy sharpening their cutlasses of peace.

Look, on a more serious note--whether you like it or not, Islam like Christianity is here to stay. We have to find a way to get along somehow.  How long can we keep fighting like this?.  Unless the laws in Nigeria are not selective--I do not see why crimes in the name of religion should not be taken seriously.

But as long as the judicial system is selective---we are going to keep suffering the consequences like "Oluwatosin"! OBJ sold justice to the perpetrators and they can never be brought forward to pay for the crime--That is really sad!
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by almondjoy(f): 6:13pm On Oct 09, 2007
I-man:

You have spent the most time on this thread than any of us moonlighting as a Muslim and defiling logic as Mo defiles 9 year olds. grin grin

It was fun!  Since it got us to almost 13 pages!  Sheer entertainment! cheesy grin cheesy grin grin Loved every minute of it! Thought I'd help my muslim brothers and sisters here taking a bashing from you guys! grin
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Iman3(m): 6:20pm On Oct 09, 2007
almondjoy:

Look, on a more serious note--whether you like it or not, Islam like christainity is here to stay. We have to find a way to get along somehow. How long can we keep fighting like this?. Unless the laws in Nigeria are not selective--I do not see why crimes in the name of religion should not be taken seriously.

The issue here for me is that a lot of Islamist violence is inspired by Islamic doctrine.You can't solve a problem by denying the prescence of one of its root causes.

Out of pride,the average Muslim trys to divert the issue away from religion.This helps no one.It doesn't help the Muslim for non-Muslims think they are acquiescing to it.

When a Bin Laden perpetrates violence copiuosly quoting from scripture-Muslim's best response lies in using those same scripture to make an alternative case.Simply stating-it has nothing to do with Islam-leaves the theological battleground solely for Radical Islam
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Uche2nna(m): 6:38pm On Oct 09, 2007
That is exactly wat I do not understand. Anytime stuff goes down guys like bellotti will start telling U that these are not muslims. Who are these guys for heaven's sake? I am not sure if bellotti is aware of the menace of the almajiris in the north. These guys are supposed to be studying the koran , day in day out, under the tutorship of one mallam. That is all they do, apart from running errands for the mallam's wives, Koran day and night. It is these same guys that make up the core of the thugs used to unleash mayhem in the name iof Allah. Yet U say they are not muslims. shocked These guys probably observe the 5 pillars of Islam more than u do, bellotti; so please do not say they are not muslims.
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Uche2nna(m): 6:52pm On Oct 09, 2007
@ almondjoy
I somehow had the feeling that u are not a muslim so I am not surprised with ur recent posts. But I gat the impression that bellotti is one ( undecided) that is why I really wanna hear his take on this issue. Unfortunately, he just posted a very inconvincing post and left. I still really wanna hear from him.
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Iman3(m): 6:54pm On Oct 09, 2007
A speech from Osama Bin Laden.Note the copious references to the Koran
Wouldn't it be best for moderate Muslims to address him on theological grounds?

COME TO JIHAD: A SPEECH TO THE PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN

All praise is due to Allah, we praise him and seek his aid and forgiveness, and we seek refuge in Allah from the evil in ourselves and from our bad deeds. He whom Allah guides cannot lead astray, and he who is led astray cannot be guided. I bear witness that there is no God other than Allah alone, without partners and I bear witness that Muhammad is his slave and messenger.

To proceed:

To My Muslim Brothers In Pakistan:

Allah the Most High says:

“O prophet! Strive hard against the disbelievers and the hypocrites, and be harsh against them. Their abode is hell, and an evil destination it is.” Quran 9:73

And the messenger of Allah, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, says, “There is no one who abandons a Muslim in a place where his honor is violated and his sanctity is infringed upon except that Allah, the most high abandons him in a place in which he would like his aid. And there is no one who aids a Muslim in a place where his honor is violated and his sanctity is infringed upon except that Allah aids him in a place in which he would like his aid.”(Narrated by Ahmed)

Pervez’s invasion of Lal Masjid in city of Islam, Islamabad, is a bad event similar to the crime of the Hindus in their invasion and destruction of the Babri Masjid. And this event has crucial and significant connotations, most important of which are:

First, this event demonstrated Musharraf’s insistence on continuing his loyalty, submissiveness and aid to America against the Muslims, and this is one of ten nullifiers of Islam as the people of knowledge have determined and makes armed rebellion against him and removing him obligatory.

“O you who believe! Take not the Jews and Christians for your friends and protectors: they are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily Allah guides not a people unjust.” Quran 5:51

And his statement “And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them” means that he is one of them in kufr (unbelief), as the people of tafseer (explanation) have said. This ruling was the one given and confirmed by Mufti Nizamuddin Shamzai, may Allah have mercy on him, in his famous fatwa following the raids on New York, and among the things he said: “If any ruler of an Islamic state provides aid to an infidel state in its aggression against the Islamic states, it is the legal obligation of the Muslims to remove him from power and consider him to be legally a traitor to Islam and Muslims.”

People Of Islam In Pakistan:

Mufti Nizamuddin Shamzai, may Allah have mercy on him, discharged a great duty which was upon him and declared the word of truth and didn’t care about the anger of the creation. He endangered himself and his wealth and made clear the ruling of Allah regarding Pervez that he is a traitor to Islam and Muslims and must be removed. This fatwa enraged Pervez and enraged his masters in America, and it is my opinion that the murder of the Mufti, may Allah have mercy on him, was at their hands. And Mufti Nizzamuddin Shamzai died without having replaced the word of truth with falsehood, in contrast to what many of the ‘Ulema of vice’ do. And the obligation on us remains and we have been extremely late in carrying it out, six years having passed, so we should make up for lost time. May Allah forgive me as well as you.

Second, the government showing Maulana Ab al-aziz Ghazi in women’s clothing in the media is clear evidence of the extent of the great hostility, hatred and contempt held by Pervez and his government towards Islam and its sincere ‘Ulema, and that is greater kufr which takes one out of Islam.

Allah, the most high says:

“And if you question them, they will most surely say, “we were only talking idly and jesting”. Say was it Allah and his signs and his messenger which you were mocking. Make no excuses, you have certainly disbelieved after believing. If we forgive a party from among you, a party shall we punish for they are criminals.” Quran 9:65-66

And read if you wish, read the tafseer of Ibn Katheer may Allah have mercy on him regarding this ayat.

Third, in such events, the people are tested and the friends of the most merciful are separated from the friends of Shaytan. The Ulema who are from the friends of the most merciful declare the truth, and if they are unable or are weak, they observe silence and don’t help falsehood with their words of actions. As for the friends of Shaytan, they are led by Pakistani military intelligence to speak falsehood and help its people. Some of them deem it obligatory to unite with Pervez and his army, while others deemed martyrdom seeking fedayee operations against the soldiers of the Taghut (idol-king) as haraam, while still others assail the Mujahideen, slandering and defaming them. And this is the way of Munafiqeen (hypocrites).

“They are stingy (in helping) you and when the danger comes, you see them looking towards you, their eyes rolling like one fainting as death approaches. But when the fear has passed away, they assail you with sharp tongues being stingy with good deeds. Those have never believe, so Allah has rendered their words null and void and that is easy for Allah.” Quran 33:19

So everyone who refrained from helping the Imam Maulana Adb al-Rahid Ghazi is from the sitters, whereas those who attacked him to help Pervez, claiming that Islam isn’t established through fighting and calling fighting in the path of Allah “terrorism”- in the context of criticism and saying the way is through peaceful demonstrations and democratic methods are from those who have gone astray and followed the path of Munafiqeen.

Nearly two decades ago, the soil of Pakistan saw and was watered by the blood of a great Imam of Islam, the Mujahid champion Imam Abdullah Azzam, may Allah have mercy on him, and today, we have seen another great Imam not at the level of Pakistan alone, but at the level of entire Islamic Ummah, the Imam Maulana Abd Rasheed Ghazi, may Allah have mercy on him. He, his brothers, his students and the female students of Jamia Hafsa demanded the application of Shariah of Islam as understood the reason for our creation is that we worship Allah the Most High through his religion al-Islam, and they were killed because of this great objective.

“And I have not created jinn and men but they may worship Me.” Quran 51:56

They sacrificed the great thing they owned; they sacrificed themselves for their religion. I ask Allah to accept among the martyrs. They were killed treacherously and treasonously at the hands of the apostate infidel Pervez and his aides. They purpose of the army, so they say, is to protect the Muslims against the kuffaar. But now we see the armies becoming tools and weapons in the hands of the kuffaar against the Muslims.

Pervez threw away the cause of Kashmir and restrained those fighting to liberate it, in accordance with the wishes of the Hindus and the Nazarenes. Then he opened his bases and airports to America for invading the Muslims in Afghanistan and so you’ve seen before, the army attacked the people of Swat who also demand the rule of Shariah, and attacked the people of Waziristan, in addition to betraying and extraditing hundreds of Arab Mujahideen from the grandsons of the Sahaba (Companions), with whom Allah was pleased, to the head of kufr America. So Pervez, his ministers, his soldiers and those who help him are all accomplices in the spilling the blood of those of the Muslims who have been killed. He who helps him knowingly and willingly is an infidel like him. And as for those who aid him knowingly under compulsion, his compulsion isn’t legally valid as the soul of the one forced to kill isn’t better than the soul of the one killed.

And the messenger of Allah peace and blessings of Allah be upon him said, “Were all the inhabitants of the heavens and earth to participate in the spilling of a believer’s blood, Allah the great and glorious would throw them to the fire.”

So I tell the soldiers who perform the Salaat (prayer) in the military organs; you must resign from your jobs and enter into Islam and disassociate yourself from Pervz and his shirk (polytheism). Some of the munafiqeen among the Ulema of vice and others may say that Islam orders to stay together and people to unite with the army and government to stand in the face of enemies and avoid fitnah (strife). I say; the one who says this is creating lies about Allah. The government and army have become enemies of the Ummah, after becoming a weapon in the hands of the kuffaar against the Muslims. And they refuse to rule by the religion of Islam in all of life’s affairs, like politics, economy, social life and other matters. Allah has ordered these and their like to be fought, not to be united with and hung onto, as those hypocrites claim.

“And fight them until there’s no fitnah (polytheism) and religion is wholly for Allah.” Quran 8:39

So if someone of the religion is for Allah and some of it is for other than Allah, fighting is obligatory to make the religion entirely for Allah, the most high.

By the grace of Allah the Most High, we performed Jihad with the Afghan Mujahideen against the Russians, and the afghan army was a weapon in their hands against us. They would pray and fast but despite that the senior Ulema of the Islamic world, including the Ulema of Pakistan, ruled that they are to be fought. After the exit of the Russians, the Ulema of Pakistan also supported Taliban against the Northern Alliance, although they also pray and fast. So is there any difference between Pervez and his soldiers and Ahmed Shah Masood, Rabbani and Sayyaf and their soldiers? There is no difference at all; all of them have pledged to the cross worshippers to fight true Islam and its people. And those who say it is forbidden to fight Pervez and his soldiers and exclude him from the general ruling have an illness in their hearts; they prefer this life to the next.

“Are you unbelievers better than those or have you an immunity (from punishment) in the sacred books?” Quran 54:43

I tell Pervez and his army; your betrayal of your nation and people has been exposed, and the people are no longer fooled by your showing off the military by launching some missiles after the disaster and massacre you commit against the populace as has occurred repeatedly in the border regions, or after the enormous massacre in Lal Masjid recently. How is the nation benefited by the weapons and tests of yours? The same goes for the nuclear bomb itself. When the American foreign minister Powell came to you, you cowered, bowed and submitted to him like a lowly slave, and you permitted the American cross worshipper forces to use the air, soil and water of Pakistan, the country of Islam, to kill the people of Islam in Afghanistan, then in Waziristan.

So woe to you and away with you. Against the people you attack like lions and against the enemy like rabbits and ostriches? Your going to Makkah and performing the Tawaf (circling) of the Kaaba won’t benefit you when combined with kufr and combating of Islam and its people. Were it to benefit anyone in combination with kufr, it would have benefited Abu Lahab, the uncle of the messenger of Allah peace be upon him. Then some might say that armed rebellion against Pervez will lead to the spilling of blood. But I say; were the order to fight the apostate ruler from the people like Amr and Zayd then it would be permissible for minds and opinions to intervene and discuss what they should or should not do. However, as you know, the order of fight the apostate ruler is an order in the Shariah of Allah and it is not permissible for the Muslim to make his opinion rival to the word of Allah and order of his Messenger, peace be upon him.

“And it is not for a believing man or a believing woman, when Allah and his messenger have decided a matter, to exercise their own choice in the matter concerning them. And whoso disobeys Allah and his messenger manifestly astray.” Quran 33:36

So when capability is there, it is obligatory to rebel against the apostate ruler as is the case now. And the one who disbelieves that the strength required to rebel has not yet been completed must complete it and take up arms against Pervez and his army without procrastination. Pervez and most of the Muslim’s rulers jumped to power and usurped it and ruled us by other than what Allah sent down by force of arms, and the situation will not return to normal through elections, demonstrations and shouting. So beware of the polytheistic elections and futile actions, for iron is only dented by iron, and it is through fighting in Allah’s path and exhorting of the believers that the might of the kuffer is restrained.

Allah the Most High said:

“So fight in Allah’s cause- you are held responsible only for yourself- and rouse the believers. It may be that Allah will restrain the might of the unbelievers. And Allah is strongest in might and strongest in punishment.” Quran 4:84

Fighting in Allah’s path is an act of worship, and it is based on sacrifice of selves. Muslim blood is spilled and poured to protect the religion which only reached us after his (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) cusped tooth was broken, his head cut open and his noble face bloodied and after the blood of best of people like Mus’ab, Zaid and Ja’far (with who Allah was pleased) was poured out. This is the path so follow it. The people have forgotten the path of victory, they think it comes easily or without blood running. Where is the Jihad of the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him?

So to summarize, it is obligatory on the Muslims in Pakistan to carry out jihad and fighting to remove Pervez, his government and his army and those who help him. And it is obligatory on them to pledge allegiance to an Amir of believers who observes the rule of Shari’ah rather than Pervez’s polytheistic positive-law constitution. And the Muslims will not be successful in liberating themselves from slavery to Pervez and his polytheistic laws from many of the leaders and Ulema falsely affiliated with Islam who are in fact the first line of defence for Pervez and his government and army. You have seen with your own eyes the stances they took previously, when rather than moving to break the siege placed on the Muslims of Afghanistan, they moved to break the siege placed on their bases and airports which Pervez gave to America and from which the planes were taking off to pound us in Tora Bora, Kabul, Kandahar, Paktia, Nangarhar and other places.

And for your information, Pervez only dared to invade Lal Masjid and Jamia Hafsa after he was satisfied that most of the Ulema and leaders of the Jama’ats (groups) had renounced the Jihad which Allah the Most High legislated to enforce the truth and whose banner was tied by the messenger of Allah (peace be upon him). They replaced it with polytheistic democratic solutions and with peaceful demonstrations and bogus threats to absorb the anger of masses. Pervez had tested them before, when he broke the back of the Islamic Emirate in Afghanistan, after which they came to him voluntarily and of their own accord to participate in the polytheistic parliament as if nothing had happened.

So O people of Islam in Pakistan: the truth is greater than everyone, and if truth is not greater than everyone and if we don’t apply the Hudud (punishments) to both the nobleman and weak, that is road to ruin as the messenger of Allah (peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) informed us when he said, “Those before you were ruined because when the nobleman among them stole, they would let him go but when the weak one among them stole, they would execute on him the Hadd (punishment). And by He in whose hand is my soul, were Fatima, daughter of Muhammad to steal, I would cut off her hand.” (Agreed Upon)

O youth of Islam in Pakistan: the pen is writing what is for you and what is against you, and it wont benefit you to make excuses by saying that many of your Ulema and leaders have allied themselves to infidel rulers and the rest have failed to speak the truth and declare it out of fear of the ruling Taghut, except those on whom Allah has had mercy and these are either in prison or on the run. This huge disaster like the marching of the ulema of vice in line with the apostate ruler and their currying favor with him and attacking of the sincere Mujahid Ulema isn’t peculiar to Pakistan but rather is a disaster covering the entire Islamic Ummah. And there is no power nor might except with Allah.

So O people of Islam in Pakistan: every one of you will come alone to Allah the Most High and be held accountable for his own actions, so discharge your duty. The messenger of Allah peace be upon him has said, “ The smart one is who subdues himself and works for what comes after death, and the feeble one is he who lets his self chase after its desires and then hopes from Allah.” And be aware that as the jihad becomes an individual obligation, as is the case today, there are only two ways with no third: either jihad which is the way of the messenger peace be upon him and those who believed with him, or sitting which is the way of the disobedient ones and munafiqeen. So make your choice.

Allah the Most High has says:

“They prefer to be with the womenfolk who remain behind at home, so their hearts are sealed so that they understand not. But the messenger and those who believe with him strive(in the cause of Allah) with their wealth and their persons, and it is they who shall have good things and it is they who shall prosper.” Quran 9:87-88

And we in the al-Qaeda organization call on Allah to witness that we will retaliate for the blood of Maulana abd al-Rasheed Ghanzi and those with him against Musharraf and those who help him and for all the pure and innocent blood, foremost of which is the blood of the champions of Islam in Waziristan, both north and south, among them the two noble leaders, Nek Muhammad and Abdullah Mahsud. May Allah have mercy on them all. The tribes of Waziristan have made a great stand in the face on international Kufr America and its allies and its agents and the major states have been unable to make the stands they have made. They have been made resolute in this stance by their Iman (faith) in Allah the Most High and their tawakkul (reliance) on him. And they have withstood huge sacrifices of souls and wealth. We ask Allah to compensate them well. And Muslims shall not forget these magnificent stances, and the blood of the ulema of Islam and leaders of the Muslims and their offspring will not be spilled in vain or neglected as long as there remains in us a pulsing vein or a blinking eye. We ask Allah to fulfill that.

O Allah our Lord accept those of our brothers and sisters who have been killed and among the martyrs and heal the wounded; O Allah make their graves spacious for them, and take care of their families and raise their grades in ‘Illiyen’ (heaven);

O Allah Pervez, his ministers, his Ulema and his soldiers have been hostile to your friends in Afghanistan and Pakistan especially in Waziristan, Swat, Bajaur and Lal Masjid; O Allah break their backs, split them up and destroy their unity; O Allah afflict them with loss of their dear ones as they have afflicted us with the loss of our dear ones;

O Allah we seek refuge in You from their evilness and we place You at their throats; O Allah make their plotting their destruction; O Allah suffice for us against them with whatever You wish; O Allah destroy them for they cannot escape you; O Allah count them, kill them, and leave not even one of them;

O Allah our Lord, give us in this world goodness and in the last goodness, and protect us from the fire; O Allah send prayers and peace on our Prophet Muhammad and all his family and companions.

Sheikh Osama bin Laden

Ramadan 1428
September 2007
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2007
Oh!!ho Osama Bin La, na real reincarnate of Muham-(mad)
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2007
We will soon see another deluded muslim coming here to tell us Osama is not a true muslim.
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by grafikdon: 9:22pm On Oct 09, 2007
I think we should get all the gory pictures of the slaughtered victims and forward them to Almondjoy, because I am of the opinion he is not shocked by the habitual slaughter of Christians by Islamic fanatics in the North, this is evident in his comparison of the condemned Rev. King and the whole 'we are even' statement. Perhaps I am the one who is guilty of misinterpreting his posts. 'Political correctness' can be a $%#@! sometimes.
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by WesleyanA(f): 11:46pm On Oct 09, 2007
Religion and politics have been so intricately entwined in the north that u actually can't tell where one starts and where one ends. Thats what makes it so difficult.

this is why one of the only solution is for religion and politics should be separated in the muslim countries. but i don't see this happening anytime soon.

there have always been problems when religion and politics are entwined. even in christian countries!! (most have separated the two is why we don't associate christianity with much violence anymore.)

Bush (a christian) declares war in the name of "Democracy" and bombs as many countries as he wishes.
If muslim countries did the same, their bombings will be justified. j/k

A large percent of the Republican party is made up of conservative christians. these people support the war against Iraq.

more like "Politics at Work"
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Iman3(m): 11:53pm On Oct 09, 2007
Teeny bopper is here! grin I wonder what Bush has to do with the events in Kano? grin
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by WesleyanA(f): 11:56pm On Oct 09, 2007
close your 32 teeth and don't get too excited. I was replying someone's post (not yours!) wink
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by grafikdon: 11:57pm On Oct 09, 2007
I-man:

Teeny bopper is here! grin I wonder what Bush has to do with the events in Kano? grin

Who knows, Bush probably paid the almajiris to incite violence so that America can come to 'stabilize' Nigeria grin grin
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by Iman3(m): 11:59pm On Oct 09, 2007
grafikdon:

Who knows, Bush probably paid the almajiris to incite violence so that America can come to 'stabilize' Nigeria grin grin

In a teenager's logic. . . .anything is possible grin grin
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by WesleyanA(f): 12:03am On Oct 10, 2007
You guys are sick. cool
Re: Northern Nigerian Killer Muslims At Work Again by WesleyanA(f): 12:13am On Oct 10, 2007
I think u are rite. Add also the lack of education (enlightment) and u have the perfect environment for this kind of scenario. When u go to most places in the north u would not believe that this area had held power more than any other region in the country. The political elite just keep the resources all to themselves, they send their children to good western schools but then passively or actively discourage the masses not to. Most people are encouraged to send their children to koranic schools , hence the origin of the almajiris (students in the koranic school). These are the guys that usually carry out most of the mayhem in any religious crisis. The alhajis brainwash these guys and they take to the street destroying lives and properties.

@Uchenna,
Very true but unfortunate!!!
I was listening to an NPR radio talk show (it was looking into the psychology of terrorists etc) where they mentioned how a lot of this terrorist use poor young children (youth/ teens) as their target.
Many of these kids are easy to convince. They are poor muslims who live in countries where they live in poverty and are being continuously discriminated against (Britain, France) and when these men target them and brainwash them to terrorize "in the name of Allah," they agree.
They mentioned how it is easier to use vulnerable people (poverty, minority status, age, etc) to carry out violence.
The terrorist feel as if they are fighting for something/ feeling of inclusiveness (reason why there are many gangs) even though what they are doing is horrible.

It's the same strategy Hitler used to carry out his evil. he targeted young kids and created a youth program to brainwash them.

when you mentioned the koranic schools for the poor uneducated kids. It brought that to mind.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Ambassador Of Niger Republic,md Mutual Benefit Assurance(photos) / Osun NUT Debunks Salary Payment Rumour / What I Will Miss After My Tenure – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.