Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,420 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Help Me!she Has Got Halitosis. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me!she Has Got Halitosis. (3085 Views)

This Pre-wedding Photo Stunt Has Got Wedding Lovers Talking On Instagram! / Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Horrible Halitosis? / Can U Date A Girl/guy Who's Got Halitosis? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me!she Has Got Halitosis. by bright007(f): 7:11am On Dec 17, 2011
Hi peeps,I need ur advice on issue dat has been perturbing me for some time now.I met this chick recently where I went for shopping.She got all d right features $ curves at d appropriate places.So I took d bold step $ wooed her.She came to my crib three days later $ u know d norm(was prepared to have taste).But as we where discussing,strong,repugnant odour was continuously emanating from her bucal cavity.It was so bad dat I couldn't go near her.I couldn't imagine kissing someone with mouth odour dat bad.Its now about month since I met her but that first feeling I had wen I met her has depreciated much dat I don't honour any further visit from her.
number of times,I have summoned the courage to tell her about it but something
Quickly tells me,she will get angry and read different meaning to my affection for her.
Now,I m at croos road.what do I do now?I don't wanna lose her but her bad breadth is too much stigma to be ignored.
Re: Help Me!she Has Got Halitosis. by Meklex(m): 7:16am On Dec 17, 2011
advice her to visit a doctor.
Re: Help Me!she Has Got Halitosis. by bright007(f): 7:41am On Dec 17, 2011
Dats just d problem.wat do I tell her to see doctor for?
Re: Help Me!she Has Got Halitosis. by Meklex(m): 8:25am On Dec 17, 2011
like I said, Advice her, she is your gurlfriend and should be able to listen to ya, her problem got cure and she prolly need the cure too. the only downside here is that it may have caused her to lose some esteem for herself and may think that anyone bringing up the topic is criticizing her or something, so its upto you to play ya own part diplomatically. Goodluck wit that.
Re: Help Me!she Has Got Halitosis. by bright007(f): 9:07am On Dec 17, 2011
Thanks my brother!that was nice!
Re: Help Me!she Has Got Halitosis. by slimyem: 9:08am On Dec 17, 2011
bad breath.Big deal!!!!anyways,its either you tell her about it politely so she can get treated for it or you just let her go.simples!
Re: Help Me!she Has Got Halitosis. by Flashaldrin(m): 9:11am On Dec 17, 2011
was there no bad breadth when you were wooing her?? undecided
Re: Help Me!she Has Got Halitosis. by iice(f): 1:19pm On Dec 17, 2011
^^I just dey wonder o.
Re: Help Me!she Has Got Halitosis. by Meklex(m): 1:33pm On Dec 17, 2011
Flashaldrin:

this got me thinking, Op, over to you.
Re: Help Me!she Has Got Halitosis. by tashanja(m): 6:07pm On Dec 17, 2011
Its Christmas time and time for presents: buy her a matching box of toothpaste and brush and a whole carton of strong mints - no doubt she'll get the message lipsrsealed cool cheesy
Re: Help Me!she Has Got Halitosis. by cynthiafred67(f): 6:49pm On Dec 17, 2011
Flashaldrin:

^^ good question
Re: Help Me!she Has Got Halitosis. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 17, 2011
Just tell her. But do it tactfully.
Re: Help Me!she Has Got Halitosis. by kelz88(f): 7:17pm On Dec 17, 2011
Do what you gotta do man.
Re: Help Me!she Has Got Halitosis. by bright007(f): 6:24am On Dec 18, 2011
Thanks to everybody for your comments.
As for question,I would say the fact dat I was carried away by her charming looks $ coupled with d strong deodorant she was wearing when I met her probably was responsible for my inability to detect her bad breadth.
I would try $ do wat u guyz suggested but with wisdom cause I know she is d pompous type.
Re: Help Me!she Has Got Halitosis. by bingbagbo(m): 8:15am On Dec 18, 2011
@ op Sarrap dia! u little brat!

your own breath isn't any better, mcheeeew!!! angry angry

"LIKE GUY LIKE GIRL!"
SOURCE:GBAGBOLOSOPHY
Re: Help Me!she Has Got Halitosis. by freecocoa(f): 8:24am On Dec 18, 2011
I've had to tell a friend the same thing before,it wasn't too big a deal,just be tactful.
Re: Help Me!she Has Got Halitosis. by Bisjosh(f): 8:00am On Dec 19, 2011
SIMPLE!!!! Both of U̶̲̥̅̊ shld go for mouth wash together at a dental clinic. She wld nt think a thing abt d mouth odor then d dentist wld take it up frm there! grin grin
Re: Help Me!she Has Got Halitosis. by Flashaldrin(m): 8:38am On Dec 19, 2011
^^ you think she doesnt know she's got mouth odour?? smh!
Re: Help Me!she Has Got Halitosis. by MrsChima1(f): 8:40am On Dec 19, 2011
Op

Did you noticed BEFORE she sucked your dick or AFTER she sucked your dick?
Re: Help Me!she Has Got Halitosis. by Flashaldrin(m): 8:44am On Dec 19, 2011
^^there was no joystick sucking, get your dirty mind outta here angry angry
Re: Help Me!she Has Got Halitosis. by Bisjosh(f): 8:47am On Dec 19, 2011
@ flash d tin is dat most of them dnt knw! They open their mouths anyhow and kill us with d smell embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Help Me!she Has Got Halitosis. by MrsChima1(f): 8:47am On Dec 19, 2011
Flashaldrin:

^^there was no joystick sucking, get your dirty mind outta here angry angry

How do YOU know?    Suspect!   lipsrsealed
Re: Help Me!she Has Got Halitosis. by Flashaldrin(m): 8:53am On Dec 19, 2011
Bisjosh:

@ flash d tin is dat most of them dnt knw! They open their mouths anyhow and kill us with d smell embarassed embarassed embarassed
thats not true, dont tell me you dont perceive your early morning bad breadth, unless she is suffering from anosmia as well
Re: Help Me!she Has Got Halitosis. by Flashaldrin(m): 8:55am On Dec 19, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

How do YOU know?    Suspect!   lipsrsealed
bright007:

Hi peeps,I need your advice on � issue dat has been perturbing me for some time now.I met this chick recently where I went for shopping.She got all d right features $ curves at d appropriate places.So I took d bold step $ wooed her.She came to my crib three days later $ u know d norm(was prepared to have � taste).But as we where discussing,strong,repugnant odour was continuously emanating from her bucal cavity.It was so bad dat I couldn't go near her.I couldn't imagine kissing someone with � mouth odour dat bad.Its now about � month since I met her but that first feeling I had wen I met her has depreciated much dat I don't honour any further visit from her.
� number of times,I have summoned the courage to tell her about it but something
Quickly tells me,she will get angry and read � different meaning to my affection for her.
Now,I �m at � croos road.what do I do now?I don't wanna lose her but her bad breadth is too much � stigma to be ignored.
try to draw your conclusions from facts. lipsrsealed
Re: Help Me!she Has Got Halitosis. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 19, 2011
i nor fit for mouth odour wahala at all at all! she go gat move ahead abeg!
Re: Help Me!she Has Got Halitosis. by bright007(f): 2:51pm On Dec 19, 2011
@mrs chima:sorry if I didn't put it well.But I know for sure dat she has got bad breadth.
Re: Help Me!she Has Got Halitosis. by MrsChima1(f): 3:03pm On Dec 19, 2011
Flashaldrin:

try to draw your conclusions from facts. lipsrsealed

You seems a bit overly defensive. You are the "she" he is referring to huh? lipsrsealed
Re: Help Me!she Has Got Halitosis. by MrsChima1(f): 3:05pm On Dec 19, 2011
bright007:

@mrs chima:sorry if I didn't put it well.But I know for sure dat she has got bad breadth.

There are always two sides of every story. Let me ask her. lipsrsealed
Re: Help Me!she Has Got Halitosis. by 25omega(m): 4:43pm On Dec 19, 2011
poster

bad breath is cause by a lot of different things from bacteria on the tongue to decaying teeth to even old food stuck in the teeth.
What you want to start doing is to get mouth wash (Listerine) look it up: http://www.listerine.com/ and whenever she comes to your house you get up and go use it. she would ask what you used and you can offer her some or better yet just flat out tell her. Also buy some floss for her embarassed
Re: Help Me!she Has Got Halitosis. by Idowuogbo(f): 5:28pm On Dec 19, 2011
Ewooo wetin bright dey find for romance shocked shocked shocked shocked,now dis is serious guys cus he's d gateman of Jokes section.

Eemmh dude I no we not besties on jokes but here I will honour u small as u dey behave like human being here,unto ur galfriend wahala dude don't label it Halitosis unless she admits to u she suffers from such.If u really want to address it , have a one on one wiv her let her no u have concerns, outline wot dey are and stylishly ask her probs to change toothpaste or mouthwash.If u can't do dat bcus u feel she will take offence den let her go, wots d point of having a union if u can't address issues together.
Re: Help Me!she Has Got Halitosis. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 19, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Ewooo wetin bright dey find for romance  shocked shocked shocked shocked,now dis is serious guys cus he's d gateman of Jokes section.

Eemmh dude I no we not besties on jokes but here I will honour u small  as u dey behave like human being here,unto your galfriend wahala dude don't label it Halitosis unless she admits to u she suffers from such.If u really want to address it , have a one on one wiv her let her no u have concerns, outline wot dey are and stylishly ask her probs to change toothpaste or mouthwash.If u can't do dat bcus u feel she will take offence den let her go, wots d point of having a union if u can't address issues together.

Good point.
Re: Help Me!she Has Got Halitosis. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 20, 2011
bright007:

Hi peeps,I need your advice on � issue dat has been perturbing me for some time now.I met this chick recently where I went for shopping.She got all d right features $ curves at d appropriate places.So I took d bold step $ wooed her.She came to my crib three days later $ u know d norm(was prepared to have � taste).But as we where discussing,strong,repugnant odour was continuously emanating from her bucal cavity.It was so bad dat I couldn't go near her.I couldn't imagine kissing someone with � mouth odour dat bad.Its now about � month since I met her but that first feeling I had wen I met her has depreciated much dat I don't honour any further visit from her.
� number of times,I have summoned the courage to tell her about it but something
Quickly tells me,she will get angry and read � different meaning to my affection for her.
Now,I �m at � croos road.what do I do now?I don't wanna lose her but her bad breadth is too much � stigma to be ignored.

bright007 ma bestfrend grin grin grin, i dey miss ooo for jokes n jokery section, wetin dey happen wink wink,

onto the topic levels.,
use a new line unknown to her and send her a text msg telling her the koko, then abandon the line, na just 200naira b sim card,

u know wat i mean na,

peace bro, 1luv, cool cool cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys!!! Which Of These Girls Is The Most Beautiful? / Please Advice Because Women Can Never Be Trusted / My Crazy Bachelor Party Experience (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.