Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Help Me!she Has Got Halitosis. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me!she Has Got Halitosis. (3079 Views)

This Pre-wedding Photo Stunt Has Got Wedding Lovers Talking On Instagram! / Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Horrible Halitosis? / Can U Date A Girl/guy Who's Got Halitosis? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me!she Has Got Halitosis. by bright007(f): 9:10am On Jan 03, 2012
Thanks to everybody dat contributed to this thread.Your opinion/suggestions have helped me one way or the other.
Special thanks to ma peeps from jokes section for recognising one of your own.
I have been able able to talk with her on d issue and d conversation went well without any quarrel between us.What ensued in our conversation is confidential $ as such,I won't like to disclose here.
Re: Help Me!she Has Got Halitosis. by Chnges(m): 11:54am On Jan 03, 2012
D best way 2 present it is 2 buy a collection of costmetics and include a high quality mouth wash 4 her, the other costmetics wil distract her frm thinking u'r givin her a present due 2 her health conditions=> i hope it'll work 4 u
Re: Help Me!she Has Got Halitosis. by bright007(f): 8:30am On Jan 04, 2012
@changes:lot of thanks for your advice.
Re: Help Me!she Has Got Halitosis. by Chnges(m): 9:05pm On Jan 05, 2012
bright007:

@changes:lot of thanks for your advice.
always,, bro
Re: Help Me!she Has Got Halitosis. by Nobody: 1:42am On Jan 06, 2012
OP ur girlfriend too like to dey smoke igbo and drink hot at the same time.na dat habit make her get stinking mouth.tell her to cut down on the number of hrs wey she dey smoke igbo and dey drink hot.anyway na warri girl she be? grin
Re: Help Me!she Has Got Halitosis. by ronyboy: 2:15pm On Mar 24, 2023
This leads to so many question like how to smell your own breath

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend’s Mum Is Pregnant For Me; But It’s Not My Fault / I Nid Somebody / My 6 Relationship RED Alerts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.