Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Men, Why Do U Guys Do Things Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Why Do U Guys Do Things Like This? (2603 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off / Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, Why Do U Guys Do Things Like This? by emenma(f): 11:38am On Dec 17, 2011
I met this guy in October this year, he instantly became a pest, following me around like a shadow, telling me all sorts of nice stuff and trying to win my heart. I didn't like him at first and decided its not necessary but then my own boyfriend started messing up with girls and it was painful. A lot of things happened between october and november but it all got unbearable when i caught him in bed with my close friend, That was the worst i could take so i let him go.

This guy immediately sensed his opportunity had come and he was all over me. I decided to give him a chance to prove himself - not because i like him, but cos i felt he had been very patient with my cold-shouldering. He came into my life and has been trying to bed me, but i've resisted him for the entire period.

Now its time for xmas gifts and he just vanished, Is that what he really wanted? Just to bed me before xmas and run away? I feel thats heartless,

Guys, why do u people do such things?
Re: Men, Why Do U Guys Do Things Like This? by ikechukz(m): 11:53am On Dec 17, 2011
lol,
Re: Men, Why Do U Guys Do Things Like This? by Flashaldrin(m): 11:57am On Dec 17, 2011
lol, xmas gifts. lmho grin grin grin
Re: Men, Why Do U Guys Do Things Like This? by emenma(f): 12:06pm On Dec 17, 2011
ikechukz:

lol,

Flashaldrin:

lol, xmas gifts. lmho grin grin grin

So una follow for the guys wey dey do this xmas tricks abi? shocked shocked shocked You are displaying your true colors ohhh angry angry
Re: Men, Why Do U Guys Do Things Like This? by sexlog(m): 12:23pm On Dec 17, 2011
Lolz, your guy is a typical niger guy. Wel, may be d guy is broke. Sorry.
Re: Men, Why Do U Guys Do Things Like This? by emenma(f): 12:32pm On Dec 17, 2011
sexlog:

Lolz, your guy is a typical niger guy. Wel, may be d guy is broke. Sorry.

I'm an ibo girl so i know a broke guy and a guy who's truly tight, This guy can throw cash away in lump sums and not bat an eye-lid, he just was opportunistic with me, After xmas now, he will come back trying to make up for lost time.

Are naija guys really this cunning?
Re: Men, Why Do U Guys Do Things Like This? by Scash(f): 12:40pm On Dec 17, 2011
lolz . . . OP, wah makes u tink its cos of xmas?

Mayb he just found out u were nt his type. . .
Re: Men, Why Do U Guys Do Things Like This? by emenma(f): 12:47pm On Dec 17, 2011
Scash:

lolz . . . OP, wah makes u tink its cos of xmas?

Mayb he just found out u were nt his type. . .

Dude, the guy is just playing the typical naija guy xmas wet-dream game grin grin grin

He even stopped taking my calls and he's too mature for these small games. If he discovered after 2 months that i'm not his type, he is man enough to just say it, cos it wont take anything off him, wink
Re: Men, Why Do U Guys Do Things Like This? by Chimezie198(m): 1:00pm On Dec 17, 2011
Emenma, be my new year Eve.
Re: Men, Why Do U Guys Do Things Like This? by freecocoa(f): 1:36pm On Dec 17, 2011
Buhahahahaha. Na their way.
Re: Men, Why Do U Guys Do Things Like This? by sexlog(m): 1:38pm On Dec 17, 2011
Emenma, may be d guy just no won fall 'mugun'. Dont worry, he will return to u on d 7th january.
Re: Men, Why Do U Guys Do Things Like This? by Yorisb: 1:40pm On Dec 17, 2011
emenma:

He came into my life and has been trying to bed me, but i've resisted him for the entire period.

Now its time for xmas gifts and he just vanished,  Is that what he really wanted? Just to bed me before xmas and run away? I feel thats heartless

OK, He wanted to have a 'time' with you but you resisted him the ENTIRE period? Very good.

However, it's Yuletide already and you wish he stayed and lavish you with some gifts? Akuko na egwu! Very selfish. IMO.

Haba! Why do u guys always wanna reap where una no sow?

If u lock ur legs with the 'Yeti set of keys' when it matters most, Dude will also bolt (using the largest sized one) his pocket when it matters most.

Quid Pro Quo, that is. . .  angry

Osondi Owendi!

emenma:

I'm an ibo girl

Sharaap dia!. . .It's IGBO, not Ibo. Wannabe!
Re: Men, Why Do U Guys Do Things Like This? by otokx(m): 1:42pm On Dec 17, 2011
What really is the issue here?
Re: Men, Why Do U Guys Do Things Like This? by freecocoa(f): 2:06pm On Dec 17, 2011
But wait o,come to think of it sef op,you don't like him and have been resisting him,now he has left you alone and you noticed cos you wanted xmas gifts from him,so you wanted him to be your mugu for the season?the guy sharp sef,op na you wan reap where you no sow and that's gold diggerish.
Re: Men, Why Do U Guys Do Things Like This? by LesbianBoy(m): 2:12pm On Dec 17, 2011
Op you are a golddigger!!!!
Re: Men, Why Do U Guys Do Things Like This? by emenma(f): 2:49pm On Dec 17, 2011
Yorisb:

OK, He wanted to have a 'time' with you but you resisted him the ENTIRE period? Very good.

However, it's Yuletide already and you wish he stayed and lavish you with some gifts? Akuko na egwu! Very selfish. IMO.

Haba! Why do u guys always wanna reap where una no sow?

If u lock your legs with the 'Yeti set of keys' when it matters most, Dude will also bolt (using the largest sized one) his pocket when it matters most.

Quid Pro Quo, that is. . .  angry

Osondi Owendi!

Sharaap dia!. . .It's IGBO, not Ibo. Wannabe!

So u go advise ur sister to open her legs b4 the guy show material interest? Relationship don pass for mouth oh, if u r really serious then u show it, and u dont show it by chickening out and running away cos xmas dey come and u feel say the girl go ask for one thing or the other,

Besides i have not even started asking him for anything oh. With this his current behaviour, he can kiss my honey pot good bye, it wont fall into his hands just like that, he has to truly convince me that he's serious first. angry angry angry

And u sef "shut up dia" there is ibo and igbo tongue tongue
Re: Men, Why Do U Guys Do Things Like This? by emenma(f): 2:59pm On Dec 17, 2011
freecocoa:

But wait o,come to think of it sef op,you don't like him and have been resisting him,now he has left you alone and you noticed cos you wanted xmas gifts from him,so you wanted him to be your mugu for the season?the guy sharp sef,op na you wan reap where you no sow and that's gold diggerish.

Thats not entirely correct. I didnt give in and resisted him cos the time is not right, I was gonna give in at some stage if he was true, i was gonna like him at some stage if he was convincing enough, He just wanted the thing as quickly as possible and that didnt go down well with me, made me suspect his motives,

Now i know he wanted to clear by xmas and feel like the sharp guy, and me his mugu grin grin grin

Me sef don wise up smiley
Re: Men, Why Do U Guys Do Things Like This? by SAFO(m): 2:59pm On Dec 17, 2011
freecocoa:

GBAM

punny first enema, then you get your gifts.
Re: Men, Why Do U Guys Do Things Like This? by emenma(f): 3:02pm On Dec 17, 2011
SAFO:

GBAM

punny first enema, then you get your gifts.

Lai lai, not gonna happen! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Men, Why Do U Guys Do Things Like This? by ArQueBusieR(m): 3:06pm On Dec 17, 2011
These kids sef. smh
Re: Men, Why Do U Guys Do Things Like This? by Xionez(m): 3:22pm On Dec 17, 2011
emenma:

I met this guy in October this year, he instantly became a pest, following me around like a shadow, telling me all sorts of nice stuff and trying to win my heart. I didn't like him at first and decided its not necessary but then my own boyfriend started messing up with girls and it was painful. A lot of things happened between october and november but it all got unbearable when i caught him in bed with my close friend,  That was the worst i could take so i let him go.

This guy immediately sensed his opportunity had come and he was all over me. I decided to give him a chance to prove himself - not because i like him, but cos i felt he had been very patient with my cold-shouldering. He came into my life and has been trying to bed me, but i've resisted him for the entire period.

Now its time for xmas gifts and he just vanished,  Is that what he really wanted? Just to bed me before xmas and run away? I feel thats heartless, 

Guys, why do u people do such things?

grin grin grin, maybe he would reappear before Valentine to try his luck.
Re: Men, Why Do U Guys Do Things Like This? by Goldieluks: 3:30pm On Dec 17, 2011
lol@ time for x-mas gifts. grin
Re: Men, Why Do U Guys Do Things Like This? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2011
You dont like him, but you gave in to him out of pity! You resisted him the entire period, but you were willing to give it to him if he had bought you christmas gifts? Smh @ Epic colossal discombobulation! Quantum "Legend of the gibberish of all gibbers!"

You didnt give in because the time is not right. What time? Christmas time? You were gonna give in at some stage. What stage? Christmas stage? Convincing enough with what? The way he spends, during Christmas? Absolute what? Absoluuuuutttee NONSENSE! What exactly is your point? What exactly are you feeling like? Virgin Mary? Wake the hell up!

What happens to you and him after Christmas? I mean, assuming he spent on you during christmas, and you gave in, again and again and again? He'll still walk! But in your small myopic mind, you don wise up, because he spent on you during christmas, but in his mind, you are still a what? A beautiful and lovely God sent what? God seeeent FOOL! Jeeeeesus Christ!

St[i]u[/i]pid thread!
Re: Men, Why Do U Guys Do Things Like This? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 17, 2011
Errm. . . By the way, i wonder the kind of men you have been meeting! Says a lot about you! wink

Smh again at what someone is willing to give up for some damned gifts!. . .
Re: Men, Why Do U Guys Do Things Like This? by Kslib(m): 4:11pm On Dec 17, 2011
The guy na sharp warri boy.As him no get xmas punny nko? Make him go hustle anoda 1.
Re: Men, Why Do U Guys Do Things Like This? by Yorisb: 4:43pm On Dec 17, 2011
emenma:

So u go advise your sister to open her legs b4 the guy show material interest?

Hehehe. Bia, what's your priority(ies) in a relationship? Love, a responsible Bloke or Black Berry and Brazilian Hair?

Why do u keep harping on this 'material interest' drivel?

Haba!!! You restricted him from entering 'Jericho', yet, you abhor the paucity of his lavish spending on you? . . .Are u 4 real? angry

Tell u what: If my sister did same thing, I'd pursue her to his house and tie her to a rope - entwined with the one on the guy's waist. . . PERMANENTLY. tongue But then again, my Sister would never have misplaced her priorities like u did in this first place. cheesy

With this his current behaviour, he can kiss my honey pot good bye

Apparently, He wasn't having none of it (your 'honey pot') and wasn't even ready to be tricked with one thus he, GLADLY, left. Now u can go and kiss your 'honey pot' urself. Honey Pot ko, Kom Kom Pot ni. Mtchew!! angry

And u sef "shut up dia" there is ibo and igbo

Slap urself for desecrating the sacrosanctity of a pristine Lang-c[i]u[/i]m-Heritage. angry embarassed Afor Nshi!! tongue
Re: Men, Why Do U Guys Do Things Like This? by emenma(f): 5:05pm On Dec 17, 2011
Yorisb:

Hehehe. Bia, what's your priority(ies) in a relationship? Love, a responsible Bloke or Black Berry and Brazilian Hair?

Why do u keep harping on this 'material interest' drivel?

Haba!!! You restricted him from entering 'Jericho', yet, you abhor the paucity of his lavish spending on you? . . .Are u 4 real? angry

Tell u what: If my sister did same thing, I'd pursue her to his house and tie her to a rope - entwined with the one on the guy's waist. . . PERMANENTLY. tongue But then again, my Sister would never have misplaced her priorities like u did in this first place. cheesy

Apparently, He wasn't having none of it (your 'honey pot') and wasn't even ready to be tricked with one thus he, GLADLY, left. Now u can go and kiss your 'honey pot' urself. Honey Pot ko, Kom Kom Pot ni. Mtchew!! angry

Slap urself for desecrating the sacrosanctity of a pristine Lang-c[i]u[/i]m-Heritage. angry embarassed Afor Nshi!! tongue
Afo nshi nkegi ka njo, tufiakwa gi tongue tongue
Re: Men, Why Do U Guys Do Things Like This? by cynthiafred67(f): 5:29pm On Dec 17, 2011
@op
What do u expect from a typical nija guy? (Na their way be dat) Don't worry he will be back' let's say February 20th or maybe march.
Re: Men, Why Do U Guys Do Things Like This? by tashanja(m): 5:37pm On Dec 17, 2011
freecocoa:

But wait o,come to think of it sef op,you don't like him and have been resisting him,now he has left you alone and you noticed cos you wanted xmas gifts from him,so you wanted him to be your mugu for the season?the guy sharp sef,op na you wan reap where you no sow and that's gold diggerish. [/b]

My sister, you spoke well.

@OP: Sorry to say that your motives are questionable; "I decided to give him a chance to prove himself - not because i like him." Key words in bold were what gave you away: In other words you didn't like him but nonetheless were willing to offer him a fake relationship (including your punny) in exchange for material things - his cash and gifts. So what does that make you to be? A gold digger or an ashawo - choose any which you find most appropriate. sad

Besides, the spirit of Christmas is about EXCHANGE of gifts and presents, not a one way traffic of taking without giving that you obviously had in mind - and you have mouth to abuse somebody, shame on you selfish greedy woman, no wonder your first bf felt OK to cheat on you with your close friend, since you had already cheapened yourself with your fake(ness).

Just contributed your own quota to the bad image being given to our 9ja babes, how cool do you feel? SMH angry
Re: Men, Why Do U Guys Do Things Like This? by 195(f): 5:56pm On Dec 17, 2011
[size=18pt]If i say NIGERIAN GIRLS

Lemme hear Holla

NIGERIAN GIRLS

Holla

NIGERIAN GIRLS

Holla!!
[/size]
Re: Men, Why Do U Guys Do Things Like This? by Yorisb: 7:30pm On Dec 17, 2011
emenma:

Afo nshi nkegi ka njo, tufiakwa gi tongue tongue
Once again, this goes to prove that you can take a Girl out of 'Opi Nsukka' but U can't take 'Opi Nsukka' outta the Girl. Afor Anu ndi Nsukka! tongue
Re: Men, Why Do U Guys Do Things Like This? by 195(f): 7:35pm On Dec 17, 2011
Yorisb:

Once again, this goes to prove that you can take a Girl out of 'Opi Nsukka' but U can't take 'Opi Nsukka' outta the Girl. Afor Anu ndi Nsukka! tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Give Your Boy/girlfriend Your Email Password If He/She Asks? / Try This And You Will Have Him Your Way! / 7 Sin U Must Never Commit Against A Woman .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.