Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,995 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

My Wife Complains That I Am Not Romantic - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Complains That I Am Not Romantic (4381 Views)

My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat / My Girlfriend Is Not Romantic..see What She Did!! Viewer Discretion / Why Are Nigerian Guys Not Romantic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Complains That I Am Not Romantic by Exponental(m): 8:46am On Dec 18, 2011
In any kind of relatnshp, we build n sacrifice. She shld try undastand dat abt u (her sacrifice), while u on ur own part shld try 2 build on ur skills, u guys can learn 2 do things 2geda, avoid nagging, learn 2 listen 2 others opinion. Watch movies n read books on romance, that shld add its own bit. Above all be supportive to urselves.
Wish u a happy marital life!
Re: My Wife Complains That I Am Not Romantic by dasparrow: 9:24am On Dec 18, 2011
Watch some romantic movies and then learn from there. Goodluck!
Re: My Wife Complains That I Am Not Romantic by tundeya: 8:48am On Dec 19, 2011
I have asked her many times to give me some tips and tell me how to be romantic to her but she always tell me to work it out myself and that she is not the one to tell me what to do. However, thanks for your contributions, I will use them and hope that it would make a positive impact. My appreciation to all.
Re: My Wife Complains That I Am Not Romantic by Nayah(f): 9:21am On Dec 19, 2011
Good mroning poster, just try to listen to oyur wife's needs and try to consider them, even thougjh you're not used to do some things, this is your wife and nothing is more important than her happiness so I'm sure you'll make efforts wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hot Baboon Rapes Female Teachers And Runs Away With Their Pants / Meet The New Mr Nairaland 2017 Edition. Saintsamurai. The Most Cutest Guy. / Does Keeping Your Beards Make You A Ruffian??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.