Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

How Do I Go On? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Go On? (3320 Views)

Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? / Should I Go After My Baby's Daddy Or Should I Move On With My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Go On? by librangyps(f): 8:27pm On Dec 18, 2011
Iv bn dating this guy bout a year Ω̴̩̩̩̥ow and iv come to really care for him, We dnt have any issues except that he is terribly miserly with his funds. He's very capable to care for me but very reluctant with flimsy excuses that I make him feel insecure like I'm gon' run off someday with someone else, I really try hard to suppress such emotions I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ him and realy watch my ways, I'm still schooling full time and also running professional courses and really need his support at this point I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ my life and I'm beginning to feel its just some excuse he makes whenever I need him to spend on one aspect of my educational pursuit, I'd hate to leave him on d grounds of money cos aside that he's really cool, But how else do I fund my education :? What do I do, Does this mean he cnt care for me if we eventually tie d knots,
Re: How Do I Go On? by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:29pm On Dec 18, 2011
librangyps:

Iv bn dating this guy bout a year Ω̴̩̩̩̥ow and iv come to really care for him, We dnt have any issues except that he is terribly miserly with his funds. He's very capable to care for me but very reluctant with flimsy excuses that I make him feel insecure like I'm gon' run off someday with someone else, I really try hard to suppress such emotions I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ him and realy watch my ways, I'm still schooling full time and also running professional courses and really need his support at this point I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ my life and I'm beginning to feel its just some excuse he makes whenever I need him to spend on one aspect of my educational pursuit, I'd hate to leave him on d grounds of money cos aside that he's really cool, [b]But how else do I fund my education :? What do I do, [/b]Does this mean he cnt care for me if we eventually tie d knots,

OKK? IS he your dad guardian or husband?
Re: How Do I Go On? by librangyps(f): 8:31pm On Dec 18, 2011
Come on, Mi o le rojo, But things culd get real bad and d closest person to u is who u can rely on,
Re: How Do I Go On? by slimyem: 8:33pm On Dec 18, 2011
another typical!!!
Re: How Do I Go On? by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:36pm On Dec 18, 2011
Hey I ain't saying he can't help you. . .But you making it look like its mandatory that he helps. . .You ain't his responsibility and so he has the choice to help or not. . .if him assisting you is so important to you then tell him how you feel not NL. . .and If you think you can't tolerate this part of him then leave. . .
Re: How Do I Go On? by librangyps(f): 8:49pm On Dec 18, 2011
Telling NL isn't much of a bad idea either, just saying
Re: How Do I Go On? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 18, 2011
IMO i think this guy should leave you. How were you planning to fund your education BEFORE you met him? Its horribly disgusting when women threaten to leave a man because he chooses to NOT act like their father or private ATM.

What is the guarantee that you wont find a flimsy excuse to dump him for another man after spending his hard-earned cash to help with your educational pursuit? To be honest i like the guy's stance . . . at least he is still giving excuses, most men would just tell you no outright and tell you to go jump in the sea if that isnt ok with you. You know how he funded his own educational pursuits? where you there when he was toiling night and day to make his cash? You think he plucked the money off a tree?

See, i'm sure he would be more comfortable choosing to help of his own volition after seeing you work hard independently to put yourself through school. Stop sitting around waiting for others to help you out simply because you are female.
Re: How Do I Go On? by librangyps(f): 8:53pm On Dec 18, 2011
Wareva david
Re: How Do I Go On? by omega25red(m): 8:55pm On Dec 18, 2011
librangyps:

Iv bn dating this guy bout a year Ω̴̩̩̩̥ow and iv come to really care for him,  We dnt have any issues except that he is terribly miserly with his funds. He's very capable to care for me but very reluctant with flimsy excuses that I make him feel insecure like I'm gon' run off someday with someone else,  I really try hard to suppress such emotions I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ him and realy watch my ways,  I'm still schooling full time and also running professional courses and really need his support at this point I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ my life and I'm beginning to feel its just some excuse he makes whenever I need him to spend on one aspect of my educational pursuit,  I'd hate to leave him on d grounds of money cos aside that he's really cool,  But how else do I fund my education :? What do I do,  Does this mean he cnt care for me if we eventually tie d knots,  
poster
re-read what you wrote in the bold  grin
how are you supposed to fund your education? goodness he is not your father, brother or your benefactor so you can't have the attitude you have. seems like your original reason for being with this guy is the fact that he has money and fortunate for him he knows what you are up to so please go ahead and leave him you would be doing him a favor.

your point of depending on someone when in need is valid but you are expecting him to fund your education which is something you decided to undertake on your own
Re: How Do I Go On? by librangyps(f): 9:15pm On Dec 18, 2011
Hmmm :/
Re: How Do I Go On? by Odunnu: 9:49pm On Dec 18, 2011
But seriously, whats with this total dependence on a mere boyfriend? Why is this mentality on the increase? Its very okay being in school full time and writing professional exams to enhance your degree cert. but honestly, if you cant afford it thru the right way, how about taking it one step at a time? there's no hurry in life.
Re: How Do I Go On? by Woke4all(m): 10:01pm On Dec 18, 2011
Where`s 190?
Re: How Do I Go On? by tellwisdom: 10:05pm On Dec 18, 2011
Please answer this question:

1) If you dont have this said guy, hw would you fund your education? undecided undecided
Re: How Do I Go On? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 18, 2011
Op,u r a typical nigerian gurl dat loves with conditions.
Why not try commercializing your forest region for ur education, parasite like you.
Re: How Do I Go On? by mashnino(m): 10:40pm On Dec 18, 2011
why should dis nigerian leeches complain, just imagine she is even complainin wit courage sef. [size=20pt]I AF TIRE FOR ALL DIZ GALS SEF[/size]
Re: How Do I Go On? by freecocoa(f): 10:50pm On Dec 18, 2011
Nna na wa o,see talk o,I wish I know that your boyfriend,I'll just advice him to leave you,imagine!did you give him money to keep for you?is he your father? You are talking as if there's a law that says he must fund your education,inshort If I continue writing I'll insult the life out of you so let me just stop. Rubbish.
Re: How Do I Go On? by Flashaldrin(m): 10:55pm On Dec 18, 2011
see confession lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Do I Go On? by tashanja(m): 10:56pm On Dec 18, 2011
SMH, another conceited 9ja babe complaining about a non paying ATM machine, not realizing that its her smart-card that is no longer valid, in fact its not even smart at all - to say the least. cool angry

Its like a disease which the Yuletide seems to be bringing out this year, just look at them exposing themselves and their greed in so many threads of the same theme in NL - what a pity. sad

@OP:
Kindly, join your sisters on Allen Avenue, with any luck you might raise the necessary cash to fund your education; while at it, please note that your bf is neither your ATM, nor your father, brother, uncle or sponsor and in no way obligated or responsible for your upkeep. angry

Its your type that continue to give our decent girls a bad name. angry
Re: How Do I Go On? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 18, 2011
librangyps:

Iv bn dating this guy bout a year Ω̴̩̩̩̥ow and iv come to really care for him,  We dnt have any issues except that he is terribly miserly with his funds. He's very capable to care for me but very reluctant with flimsy excuses that I make him feel insecure like I'm gon' run off someday with someone else,  I really try hard to suppress such emotions I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ him and realy watch my ways,  I'm still schooling full time and also running professional courses and really need his support at this point I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ my life and I'm beginning to feel its just some excuse he makes whenever I need him to spend on one aspect of my educational pursuit,  I'd hate to leave him on d grounds of money cos aside that he's really cool,  But how else do I fund my education :? What do I do,  Does this mean he cnt care for me if we eventually tie d knots,  
Blah Blah Blah Bullshit!
Iv bn dating this guy bout a year Ω̴̩̩̩̥ow and iv come to really care for him,  We dnt have any issues except that he is terribly miserly with his funds. He's very capable to care for me but very reluctant with flimsy excuses
. . . So money should rob you of all that?. . . .  You are what? You are Discombobulated!

Did you meet him because of money? Is he your sponsor? Na him send you go school? Does it mean you'll leave him when you tie the knots, on accounts of money?

Anyway, Jesus is weeping for you! smiley
Re: How Do I Go On? by 195(f): 10:58pm On Dec 18, 2011
Woke4all:

Where`s 190?
[size=18pt]
I don show

PEOPLE una see another one?

Do i need to talk much on this issue again sef [/size]
Re: How Do I Go On? by pato405(m): 11:04pm On Dec 18, 2011
this mentality of Nigerian gurls is really horrible. why hanging the responsibility of financial funds on him. please find other financially rewarding things to do along your schooling that can earn you a little cash. some hard-working girls engage in a little trade or modeling while schooling just to be independent. if you go into nuptial relationship (marriage) with this kind of mentality, you'll most likely believe it's his sole responsibility to provide finance for the family. times are hard now & things have changed. it's about mutual support and independence now ooooo!
Re: How Do I Go On? by 195(f): 11:11pm On Dec 18, 2011
pato405:

this mentality of Nigerian gurls is really horrible. why hanging the responsibility of financial funds on him. please find other financially rewarding things to do along your schooling that can earn you a little cash. some hard-working girls engage in a little trade or modeling while schooling just to be independent. if you go into nuptial relationship (marriage) with this kind of mentality, you'll most likely believe it's his sole responsibility to provide finance for the family. times are hard now & things have changed. it's about mutual support and independence now ooooo!

cool cool
Re: How Do I Go On? by kelz88(f): 11:33pm On Dec 18, 2011
You want to reap where you did not sow. You're a thief.
Re: How Do I Go On? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 18, 2011
kelz88:

You want to reap where you did not sow. You're a thief.

thank you jare. grin
Re: How Do I Go On? by Cuddlemii: 12:38am On Dec 19, 2011
I don't understand the world again. I thought women wanted tlc and love but now the story has changed. The earlier women understand that men are not breeding money machines the better for everyone. I think women should find a way of making their own money so that high expectations, disappointment and dependency would reduce. There is so much bliss & pride in human beings having their own money, they have control over it & can make use of it whenever they deem fit. Even when there is a spring of money from a guy, it can run dry at any point in time that is where your own funds would be useful as an ocean.
Re: How Do I Go On? by Nobody: 1:50am On Dec 19, 2011
broke a[b]s[/b]s begging criminals!!!!

@poster
if nobody in your family can help you then thats the cue for you to stop your education and GET A JOB!!!!

bloody PARASITE!!!!
Re: How Do I Go On? by freecocoa(f): 1:58am On Dec 19, 2011
^
Is there anything worse than a PARASITE? That's what she is.
Re: How Do I Go On? by Nobody: 2:20am On Dec 19, 2011
^^^^ lol, sadly thats the kind of people that 9ja is producing. . . . . . lazy a[b]s[/b]s begging and scamming people who dont believe in the value of hard work.
Re: How Do I Go On? by Nobody: 2:24am On Dec 19, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

^^^^ lol, sadly thats the kind of people that 9ja is producing. . . . . . lazy a[b]s[/b]s begging and scamming people who dont believe in the value of hard work.

what was even more alarming was the way she presented it as if it was her lawful right to have the man pay for her schooling. where was she when he needed money to attend school? If the man knows whats best for him, i would advise he dumps this leech asap.
Re: How Do I Go On? by Nobody: 2:30am On Dec 19, 2011
^^exactly!!!!! and some poor guy out there would be falling for such nonsense.
Re: How Do I Go On? by freecocoa(f): 2:35am On Dec 19, 2011
^
I wouldn't put past the OP to to carry a gun and enter the streets,see the nerves sef,that girl has got a criminal type of gut,and the thing with girls of this mindset is that they are never faithful cos greed will not allow them be.
Re: How Do I Go On? by 195(f): 2:45am On Dec 19, 2011
smh! Nigerian women undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What You Have And What You Want / How Many Nairalander Had A Date With Each Another And They Saw Each Other? / Advanced Bang Rule Is Coming Soon...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.