Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,231 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Cleric Faults Soyinka Over Same-sex Marriage - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cleric Faults Soyinka Over Same-sex Marriage (8755 Views)

US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage / Thecable Apologises To Soyinka Over ‘Igbo’ Story / Thecable Apologises To Soyinka Over ‘igbo’ Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cleric Faults Soyinka Over Same-sex Marriage by manmacho: 4:22pm On Dec 22, 2011
Ymodulus:

@mamacho. Did you read my statement well. Did you just carried a surface information or a deductive logical inferences. Read it again and you will see i say as long as the two agrees to do so thats their business. If a thieve and the owner of the property agrees. And the thief went away with his property then there's nothing wrong its not stealing. But agreement to the contract signed. I wish you read law. My friend stop talking about civilised and homosexuality. Why dont you go against LovePeddlers? Or because you feel dey wont undo your gomorrah? Y dont you go against bigamy? Dont u tink is so heartless for a man to marry 4wifes divorce dem as he likes without any compensation? Is dat also not stupidity against your bible? Come on be logical. My PhIlosophy lecturer would always say " i wish we humans understand what it means to be logical , neutral the world wud have been better". Pls next arguement

pal, my premise is based on simple moral judgement, the reason we restrain our children from going debauchry is because though they see it as punishment but the later beneift will be thiers to gain.

gays needs help but the society must take a stand against what is pervert. if God says it is wrong guy i don't have any more argument
Re: Cleric Faults Soyinka Over Same-sex Marriage by buzugee(m): 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2011
soyinka is very right. the rest of you are wrong. you are all self absorbed and egocentric. let him without sin cast the first stone. you guys who are so vehemently against gay people think you are gods. you have a 'deity complex'. i dont in any way think soyinka condones homosexuality but i think he is smart and humble enough to leave such matters to the ultimate judge Yahawah. you mortals are simply playing judge jury and executioner for which you will all pay when Yahawashi returns. this is one of the things the lord hates. arrogance and hypo-criticism. you are arrogant enough to play God and hypocritical enough to judge other mortals when you are not without sin.
Re: Cleric Faults Soyinka Over Same-sex Marriage by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 22, 2011
professor opinion is wrong about sodomy
Re: Cleric Faults Soyinka Over Same-sex Marriage by manmacho: 4:32pm On Dec 22, 2011
buzugee:

soyinka is very right. the rest of you are wrong. you are all self absorbed and egocentric. let him without sin cast the first stone. you guys who are so vehemently against gay people think you are gods. you have a 'deity complex'. i dont in any way think soyinka condones homosexuality but i think he is smart and humble enough to leave such matters to the ultimate judge Yahawah. you mortals are simply playing judge jury and exefutioner for which you will all play when Yahawashi returns. this is one of the things the lord hates. arrogance and hypo-criticism. you are arrogant enough to play God and hypocritical enough to judge other mortals when you are not without sin.

don't take the easy way out; nobody is judging anybody here.

the bible in the book of jude 21-23

this scripture does not say we should be quiet but snatch them from fire.

a brother is going astray and you are talking of judging.

the truth must be told God as a clear stand on this behaviour, what is yours?
Re: Cleric Faults Soyinka Over Same-sex Marriage by abbey621(m): 4:37pm On Dec 22, 2011
soyinka is very right. the rest of you are wrong. you are all self absorbed and egocentric. let him without sin cast the first stone. you guys who are so vehemently against gay people think you are gods. you have a 'deity complex'. i dont in any way think soyinka condones homosexuality but i think he is smart and humble enough to leave such matters to the ultimate judge Yahawah. you mortals are simply playing judge jury and executioner for which you will all pay when Yahawashi returns. this is one of the things the lord hates. arrogance and hypo-criticism. you are arrogant enough to play God and hypocritical enough to judge other mortals when you are not without sin.

If I didn't know better, I would have argued against you, but people like buzugee and beaf, mr.cork and the rest of the demonic gang will argue vehemently until the thread becomes filled with senseless cohorts.
Re: Cleric Faults Soyinka Over Same-sex Marriage by buzugee(m): 4:38pm On Dec 22, 2011
manmacho:

don't take the easy way out; nobody is judging anybody here.

the bible in the book of jude 21-23

this scripture does not say we should be quiet but snatch them from fire.

a brother is going astray and you are talking of judging.

the truth must be told God as a clear stand on this behaviour, what is yours?
i think you are mis-quoting that verse. for that verse to be valid, the following criteria must be met

1, you are yourself a strong man of God and not some corrupt government enacting laws.

2, the person you are trying to snatch from the fire is in the lord but is backsliding and in doubt

my stands on homosexuality ? i have no stands. i do not practice it and know the lord frowns on it so i will let the lord handle that. me myself i am just seeking his favor as a lowly sinful servant.
Re: Cleric Faults Soyinka Over Same-sex Marriage by BlackLibya: 4:39pm On Dec 22, 2011
You all keep quoting the bible. How do you know what African traditions were there before Christianity?

If things did not go along with Christianity or even Western culture, the missionaries told people to stop doing them because it was bad christianity. So you all dont know what practices were there or not.
Re: Cleric Faults Soyinka Over Same-sex Marriage by buzugee(m): 4:42pm On Dec 22, 2011
abbey621:

If I didn't know better, I would have argued against you, but people like buzugee and beaf, mr.cork and the rest of the demonic gang will argue vehemently until the thread becomes filled with senseless cohorts.
grin grin yeah you are a walking advertisement for xtianity.
Re: Cleric Faults Soyinka Over Same-sex Marriage by manmacho: 4:48pm On Dec 22, 2011
buzugee:

i think you are mis-quoting that verse. for that verse to be valid, the following criteria must be met

1, you are yourself a strong man of God and not some corrupt government enacting laws.

2, the person you are trying to snatch from the fire is in the lord but is backsliding and in doubt

my stands on homosexuality ? i have no stands. i do not practice it and know the lord frowns on it so i will let the lord handle that. me myself i am just seeking his favor as a lowly sinful servant.

guy the bible says we are the light of the world the responsibilty to shine in the mist of darkness is your responsibilty. don't just take a lowly stand stand for the truth.

make them see what God is saying about this. brother you would have saved a soul.

thanks
Re: Cleric Faults Soyinka Over Same-sex Marriage by buzugee(m): 4:49pm On Dec 22, 2011
abbey621 is that kind of person who has strong passion but unfortunately lacks the education to decipher life. these types of people are the most dangerous people in society. they need to be quarantined and segregated from amongst us. these are potential boko haram recruits
Re: Cleric Faults Soyinka Over Same-sex Marriage by buzugee(m): 4:53pm On Dec 22, 2011
manmacho:

guy the bible says we are the light of the world the responsibilty to shine in the mist of darkness is your responsibilty. don't just take a lowly stand stand for the truth.

make them see what God is saying about this. brother you would have saved a soul.

thanks
yes you are a light for the world. this is talking about your deeds. people look at you and see that peace and honor and dignified life in christ and they all want a part of it. kinda like how christ by his deeds attracted tonnes of followers. this is your responsibility. not going around condemning peoples lifestyles. this approach only further alienates you and your doctrine from people. show the way and let people follow. thats your responsibility. the shining light for the world. by your deeds not your condemnation. leave the condemnation to the lord. talk is cheap
Re: Cleric Faults Soyinka Over Same-sex Marriage by buzugee(m): 5:12pm On Dec 22, 2011
when will all you simple minded sons of Israel get it into your heads that you are not God ? the reason you have a miserable existence in all the parts of the world you are scattered in (go all over the world, black people are the most degraded race) is because you couldnt keep the lords statutes and commandments. you are so pig headed as a race. moses went up into the mountains to collect the commandments, before he came down you all had reverted to worshipping idols. even today in africa you do human sacrifices, you lynch people, bribery, corruption, jealousy, armed robbery, etc etc etc. you are the most corrupt people in the world. that is why you are a fallen and degraded people. and YET YOU HAVE THE GALL TO WANT TO BE THE JUDGE JURY AND EXECUTIONER TO HOMOSEXUALS ? the arrogance and hypocrisy of it all is astounding. you better get yourselves right with God. worry about your own salvation. then when you get to the level of say an ezekiel or isaiah or daniel, then you can try to reach out to others.
Re: Cleric Faults Soyinka Over Same-sex Marriage by Leffe2010: 5:24pm On Dec 22, 2011
wole soyinka is an educated thou shall not judge
Re: Cleric Faults Soyinka Over Same-sex Marriage by abbey621(m): 5:32pm On Dec 22, 2011
when will all you simple minded sons of Israel get it into your heads that you are not God ? the reason you have a miserable existence in all the parts of the world you are scattered in (go all over the world, black people are the most degraded race) is because you couldnt keep the lords statutes and commandments. you are so pig headed as a race. moses went up into the mountains to collect the commandments, before he came down you all had reverted to worshipping idols. even today in africa you do human sacrifices, you lynch people, bribery, corruption, jealousy, armed robbery, etc etc etc. you are the most corrupt people in the world. that is why you are a fallen and degraded people. and YET YOU HAVE THE GALL TO WANT TO BE THE JUDGE JURY AND EXECUTIONER TO HOMOSEXUALS ? the arrogance and hypocrisy of it all is astounding. you better get yourselves right with God. worry about your own salvation. then when you get to the level of say an ezekiel or isaiah or daniel, then you can try to reach out to others.

@Buzugee- I knew you were looking for attention with your very first post, now it's very clear. Your type are always seeking attention because you were deprived of such throughout your childhood, They fed you pig milk instead of breast milk, so your sense of reasoning got screwed along the way. It's okay, you've successfully lambasted the black race, my question to you now is, are you not among the black race? or have that little fact eluded your memory? The funniest thing about your analysis is that, every single part of your statement can be related to the American society also, my dad worked in the investigate division of the FBI for over 25 years and he's seen it all from human sacrifices to corruption and bribery, even worse, homosexuality and pedophiles, so when you compare this to the African race, I think we're still okay for now, we can't afford to add homosexuality into the mix, maybe you are comfortable with explaining to your kids, how a man and another man can be married and have a sexual relationship but I just can't comprehend such a fact, Homosexuality is a disease and like all other disease, it will spread if the healthy ones choose not to act!
Re: Cleric Faults Soyinka Over Same-sex Marriage by dawg7o: 5:39pm On Dec 22, 2011
Quick question then for everyone who wants to have Soyinka's head, if any member of your family member comes out as gay/ lesbian. Whachu gonna do? Kill 'em?

Before you answer that, just to clarify things, I am not gay. I love God, believes Him and his son Jesus. I also believe His word that says, Judge not, , ', ', he who is without sin ,

Do I condone it, not at all but can I tolerate them. definitely.

What is upsetting is the hypocrisy that is the order of the day. So you don't sleep with someone is of the same sex, does that make you any better than them? What gives us the right to Judge anybody?

At least we know Soyinka, unfortunately, the same cannot be said of most of us in this forum.

Truth be told, people should be able to say their mind without fear of being attacked by any means or form.

Soyinka and the Priest both spoke their mind, that's just about it.

There are somethings we can't change, this issue I'm afraid is one of them.

In the bible, I recall that it was recorded that falling angels did it. So why do you think it will change now when things are supposedly worse than the days of Sodom and Gomorrah?

Anyway, before y'all decides to remove the speck in someones eyes, you've got a frigging log in your eyes you need to take care of first.

I rest with this, there is no lesser hell, gays, liars, fornicators, bad mouthers, , will end up in the same pit. get me?

Peace out and have yourself a merry little Christmas.

I'm sure some folks will kick up a spiritual fuss again if it was said that Christmas was first celebrated by Pagans (That's a story of another day but The date of December 25th comes from Rome and was a celebration of the Italic god, Saturn, and the rebirth of the sun god.

This was done long before the birth of Jesus),
Re: Cleric Faults Soyinka Over Same-sex Marriage by buzugee(m): 5:44pm On Dec 22, 2011
abbey621:

@Buzugee- I knew you were looking for attention with your very first post, now it's very clear. Your type are always seeking attention because you were deprived of such throughout your childhood, They fed you pig milk instead of bosom milk, so your sense of reasoning got screwed along the way. It's okay, you've successfully lambasted the black race, my question to you now is, are you not among the black race? or have that little fact eluded your memory? The funniest thing about your analysis is that, every single part of your statement can be related to the American society also, my dad worked in the investigate division of the FBI for over 25 years and he's seen it all from human sacrifices to corruption and bribery, even worse, homosexuality and craddle-robbers, so when you compare this to the African race, I think we're still okay for now, we can't afford to add homosexuality into the mix, maybe you are comfortable with explaining to your kids, how a man and another man can be married and have a intimate relationship but I just can't comprehend such a fact, Homosexuality is a disease and like all other disease, it will spread if the healthy ones choose not to act!
attention ? nah. a good argument ? yes LOL. i am bored what can i tell ya ? i am a part of the black race but sometimes when i read stuff on NL i feel like i must be a member of an alien race. half of you are so passionate about your convictions, and the funny thing is those convictions are almost always irrelevant. you are unwilling to bend. very rigid. inflexible in your stands when it comes to issues that i find irrelevant. this will be one of those issues. as regards the spread of homosexuality ? you will be arrogant and myopic to think that voicing your opinion about it will curb it. it is what it is. the lord works in mysterious ways. they say when a world is about to end such as sodom and gomorrah and babylon, there is a huge increase in homosexuality. you cant stop the tide bruh. these are signs of the end-times. all you can do is save yourself.
Re: Cleric Faults Soyinka Over Same-sex Marriage by Afam4eva(m): 5:47pm On Dec 22, 2011
It's obvious that the greatest threat to this nation is mis-information. Mr Soyinka got it wrong by saying that "what people choose to do behind closed doors is their business". I agree with him 100% as long as they don't drag other people into their act of shame. But the National assembly never barred anyone from frolicking with someone of the same sex. They just said that the shame should not be brought to the public in the name of same-sex marriage.
Re: Cleric Faults Soyinka Over Same-sex Marriage by EvilBrain1(m): 5:51pm On Dec 22, 2011
Look at all these people criticizing the great prof as if any of you possess even one tenth of his intellect. Instead of you to ask yourselves why this man who is so much smarter than you thinks this way, you're throwing silly insults around.

Well, I guess I can't blame ret@rds for being ret@rded.
Re: Cleric Faults Soyinka Over Same-sex Marriage by EvilBrain1(m): 5:53pm On Dec 22, 2011
afam4eva:

It's obvious that the greatest threat to this nation is mis-information. Mr Soyinka got it wrong by saying that "what people choose to do behind closed doors is their business". I agree with him 100% as long as they don't drag other people into their act of shame. But the National assembly never barred anyone from  frolicking with someone of the same sex. They just said that the shame should not be brought to the public in the name of same-sex marriage.

Not true. The bill does this and then some. It is a sharia bill and completely unconstitutional.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-820629.0.html
Re: Cleric Faults Soyinka Over Same-sex Marriage by Afam4eva(m): 5:54pm On Dec 22, 2011
Evil Brain:

Look at all these people criticizing the great prof as if any of you possess even one tenth of his intellect. Instead of you to ask yourselves why this man who is so much smarter than you thinks this way, you're throwing silly insults around.

Well, I guess I can't blame ret@rds for being ret@rded.

So because he's a prof people should blindly support whatever he says? Are we in the industrial age where there were few educated people who others often bowed to. We now have so many intelligent people with different thoughts and opinions. And pls stop throwing insults around.
Re: Cleric Faults Soyinka Over Same-sex Marriage by aikuda(m): 5:56pm On Dec 22, 2011
I do not agree with the criminalization of homosexuality, but I do not also agree with the interference by foreign government on how we should run our countries. Look, its only a matter of time before homosexuality becomes acceptable every where including Nigeria. Do I support it, no. Do I care, no. If you think homosexuality is wrong, I think the sensible thing is to preach to them to repent instead of sending them to jail.

The religious leaders should accept that they have failed. How do you convert someone if you send them to jail?
Re: Cleric Faults Soyinka Over Same-sex Marriage by EvilBrain1(m): 5:58pm On Dec 22, 2011
afam4eva:

So because he's a prof people should blindly support whatever he says? Are we in the industrial age where there were few educated people who others often bowed to. We now have so many intelligent people with different thoughts and opinions. And pls stop throwing insults around.

No, I'm saying people should spend some time to consider what the man said instead of instantly dismissing it. I think that he has earned at least that.

And I'm not the only person throwing insults. Look at some of the disgraceful things people have posted about the great man on this very thread.
Re: Cleric Faults Soyinka Over Same-sex Marriage by EvilBrain1(m): 6:01pm On Dec 22, 2011
aikuda:

I do not agree with the criminalization of homosexuality, but I do not also agree with the interference by foreign government on how we should run our countries. Look, its only a matter of time before homosexuality becomes acceptable every where including Nigeria. Do I support it, no. Do I care, no. If you think homosexuality is wrong, I think the sensible thing is to preach to them to repent instead of sending them to jail.

The religious leaders should accept that they have failed. How do you convert someone if you send them to jail?

If you don't pass ret@rded, unconstitutional bills that violate people's basic civil rights, then foreign governments wouldn't feel the need to interfere with you.

Or are you arguing that Nigeria was wrong to oppose as apartheid in South Africa? Because this is essentially the same thing.
Re: Cleric Faults Soyinka Over Same-sex Marriage by Afam4eva(m): 6:04pm On Dec 22, 2011
Evil Brain:

If you don't pass ret@rded, unconstitutional bills that violate people's basic civil rights, then foreign governments wouldn't feel the need to interfere with you.

Or are you arguing that Nigeria was wrong to oppose as apartheid in South Africa? Because this is essentially the same thing.

You have a point. But you have to know that the legislators are there to represent Nigerian and you and i know that the average Nigerian does not support hom0sexuality.
Re: Cleric Faults Soyinka Over Same-sex Marriage by knoxranger: 6:12pm On Dec 22, 2011
Professor Oluwole Omo Ake Soyinka has always being someone i adore, He speaks the truth and cares less who's ox is gored. He views issues from the perspective of a local and a westerner. He makes decision like an informed person. Though i will derail a lil on this issue of gayism.

I am of the opinion that Gay should live like every other human. They should toast, romance, phuck and sleep with whoever they want like every other sexually active humans. The only limiting factor about my acceptance is that Nigeria economy is a traditional setting, most applicable things in western world cannot and should not be practiced in Nigeria. Examples are Open Gayism, Open Lesbianism, State Police, Wife working while Hubby cleans home etc. All these dont mean nothing, but they CANNOT be practiced in Naija.

Nigeria is a place where an old grandma will openly voke Sango on you because you are gay and fire will catch u instanto. Accepting Open Gays will only lead to chaos in public and lifes are definitely gonna be lost.

Nigeria state is so traditional that even with the advent of techs and westernization, people will still tell you shey u cant prostrate and greet me. Abi because you wear white cloth now or because you come from yankee, you dont know your senior again. OPEN GAYS CANNOT SURVIVE IN NIGERIA.
Re: Cleric Faults Soyinka Over Same-sex Marriage by EvilBrain1(m): 6:15pm On Dec 22, 2011
afam4eva:

You have a point. But you have to know that the legislators are there to represent Nigerian and you and i know that the average Nigerian does not support hom0sexuality.

So what if the majority doesn't support hömösexuality? The majority of Nigerians don't support Sango worship, that doesn't make it right to criminalize it.

Google "minority rights in a democracy"
Re: Cleric Faults Soyinka Over Same-sex Marriage by Afam4eva(m): 6:18pm On Dec 22, 2011
Evil Brain:

So what if the majority doesn't support hömösexuality? The majority of Nigerians don't support Sango worship, that doesn't make it right to criminalize it.

Google "minority rights in a democracy"

Minorities will always have a say but Majorities will have their way. That's the beauty of democracy.
Re: Cleric Faults Soyinka Over Same-sex Marriage by abbey621(m): 6:28pm On Dec 22, 2011
Professor Oluwole Omo Ake Soyinka has always being someone i adore, He speaks the truth and cares less who's ox is gored. He views issues from the perspective of a local and a westerner. He makes decision like an informed person. Though i will derail a lil on this issue of gayism.

I am of the opinion that Gay should live like every other human. They should toast, romance, phuck and sleep with whoever they want like every other sexually active humans. The only limiting factor about my acceptance is that Nigeria economy is a traditional setting, most applicable things in western world cannot and should not be practiced in Nigeria. Examples are Open Gayism, Open Lesbianism, State Police, Wife working while Hubby cleans home etc. All these dont mean nothing, but they CANNOT be practiced in Naija.

Nigeria is a place where an old grandma will openly voke Sango on you because you are gay and fire will catch u instanto. Accepting Open Gays will only lead to chaos in public and lifes are definitely gonna be lost.

Nigeria state is so traditional that even with the advent of techs and westernization, people will still tell you shey u cant prostrate and greet me. Abi because you wear white cloth now or because you come from yankee, you dont know your senior again. OPEN GAYS CANNOT SURVIVE IN NIGERIA.

Now here is someone that knows how to analyze things, you are completely right! I haven't even thought about the spiritual factor in the Nigerian society.
Re: Cleric Faults Soyinka Over Same-sex Marriage by aikuda(m): 6:31pm On Dec 22, 2011
@Evil Brain,
My point is that if Foreign Government starts interfering, it will (just as it has) galvanize cynics and and the conservatives to uphold their support for the legislation. No government wants to be told what to do in his own country. If they had stayed out of the matter, it probably would have been easier for moderates to criticize the bill.

No one tells America or Britain what to do. Why should it be different with Nigeria? As I mentioned before, Nigeria will get to the point when we don't care what people sexual orientation is in the future. But we are not there yet. The US and Britain think they are helping the Gay advocacy, they are not. They should stay out of it. If they want to help, let them quietly support on the ground civil liberties organizations instead of trying to score cheap political points.
Re: Cleric Faults Soyinka Over Same-sex Marriage by Yeske2(m): 7:08pm On Dec 22, 2011
The same arguement all over again. Christianity and Islam are alien to us yet most Nigerians would openly frown at traditionalists but that doesn't mean it must be criminalised even when practised openly by it's adherents however a minority. Same goes for gayism, a minority but have no rights because it is 'alien to our culture and beliefs'. You could google gayism in ancient Africa i.e for those who feel it's unafrican and for the 'holier than thou', the two major religions are alien to us as well. Funny thing is that most of us haven't met one g.ay all our lifes but are quick to turn judges.
Re: Cleric Faults Soyinka Over Same-sex Marriage by Oba234: 7:20pm On Dec 22, 2011
I agree with Professor Soyinka. It takes a great mind to take an unpopular position in a country like Nigeria. No wonder he is well respected. He doesn't think like the typical mugu on Nairaland. Honestly, use your brain sometimes and stop being hypocrites. Whether you agree with homosexuality or not, they should nor be send to jail for 14yrs because of their intimate orientation.

Sometimes, I think about this, Why would some one decides to be gay? Why would someone decide to be an outcast in society? Why would someone subject themselves to be killed? I don't think many of the people that are gay want to be gay, but they are. I think being gay has some sort of genetic component to it or some sort of chemical imbalance. This is just my own theory.

Say what you want, the richest countries on earth are the ones that are the most accepting of people's rights, you know,  the ones that many Africans are selling their souls to get a visa to, while the poorest countries on earth such as Iraq, Afghanistan,and many Africans countries are vehemently opposed to Gay rights. hmmn, think about this.

okay, I am ready for the Anti-Gay Jihadists to come and attack me.
Re: Cleric Faults Soyinka Over Same-sex Marriage by EvilBrain1(m): 7:35pm On Dec 22, 2011
aikuda:

@Evil Brain,
My point is that if Foreign Government starts interfering, it will (just as it has) galvanize cynics and and the conservatives to uphold their support for the legislation. No government wants to be told what to do in his own country. If they had stayed out of the matter, it probably would have been easier for moderates to criticize the bill.

No one tells America or Britain what to do. Why should it be different with Nigeria? As I mentioned before, Nigeria will get to the point when we don't care what people intimate orientation is in the future. But we are not there yet. The US and Britain think they are helping the Gay advocacy, they are not. They should stay out of it. If they want to help, let them quietly support on the ground civil liberties organizations instead of trying to score cheap political points.

You have a point, but then the american and british governments don't really have much choice. They can't be seen to be funding regimes that mistreat a segment of their populations. Nigeria is not Isreal and their people will not tolerate the use of their tax money for such purposes. Don't forget that almost everybody in those countries has a gäy friend or relative, so they are not going to be happy to subsidise oppression.

Besides nobody is threatening to force us to do anything. All they are saying is if we don't behave, then they'll take their aid money somewhere else, which is a perfectly legitimate position.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnappers Float Association In Nsukka / President Buhari Is Celebrating Eid El-kabir In Katsina / Bukola Saraki Preaches Rule Of Law At The PDP NEC Meeting (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.