Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

What Are You Getting For Your Girlfriend This Christmas? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are You Getting For Your Girlfriend This Christmas? (1920 Views)

What Are You Getting Your Boyfriend/Husband On Val's Day? / How To Prank Your Girlfriend This Valentine. (guys Only) / What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are You Getting For Your Girlfriend This Christmas? by Orikinla(m): 8:30pm On Dec 21, 2011
Even Mr. Stingy cannot escape from this one.
So, what are you getting for your girlfriend this Christmas?

This is when you will thank God for having only one girlfriend so you don't have to worry like the guys with more than one.
One girlfriend is enough headache.

I have been there before and it was not good.
One was busy cooking in the kitchen on Christmas Day whilst another one was trying on a new underwear in the bedroom. I told her that the one in the kitchen was a cousin. But she pretended to be sleeping and caught me smooching my "cousin". grin

One thing you must never do is borrow to impress your girlfriend.
Just get her what you can afford at the moment.
Don't empty your bank account to please her and displease yourself.

A pair of good footwear, a handbag or jewellery should be enough for a good girlfriend who is not covetous.

Again, be sure that she is really your girlfriend and not buying Christmas present in your desperation to impress another guy's babe and end up romancing your pillow while she is moaning in the arms of her real man.

I know that somewhere the best Christmas gift wish would be an engagement ring and may God grant your heart's desire this Christmas.

Re: What Are You Getting For Your Girlfriend This Christmas? by 195(f): 8:31pm On Dec 21, 2011
condoms

she loves condoms

lots of them
Re: What Are You Getting For Your Girlfriend This Christmas? by Orikinla(m): 8:35pm On Dec 21, 2011
190_@:

condoms

she loves condoms

lots of them

What of sanitary towels? grin
Re: What Are You Getting For Your Girlfriend This Christmas? by 195(f): 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2011
Condoms for xmas

dil[i]d[/i]o for newyear
Re: What Are You Getting For Your Girlfriend This Christmas? by Orikinla(m): 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2011
Got a picture to show it.

Re: What Are You Getting For Your Girlfriend This Christmas? by 195(f): 8:55pm On Dec 21, 2011
^ shocked shocked MY KIND OF WOMAN

AMERICAN OR BRITISH BLACK IDOLS kiss kiss

Unlike those NIGERIAN riff rats undecided undecided
Re: What Are You Getting For Your Girlfriend This Christmas? by Orikinla(m): 12:45pm On Dec 22, 2011
190_@:

^ shocked shocked MY KIND OF WOMAN

AMERICAN OR BRITISH BLACK IDOLS kiss kiss

Unlike those NIGERIAN riff rats undecided undecided

Some Nigerian babes have class and can stand up anywhere in the world.

Ronke, a law graduate who is just 21 and is already a publisher in the UK is one of the classy ones overseas.
Re: What Are You Getting For Your Girlfriend This Christmas? by Mcleo007(m): 5:23pm On Dec 22, 2011
Orikinla:

Some Nigerian babes have class and can stand up anywhere in the world.

Ronke, a law graduate who is just 21 and is already a publisher in the UK is one of the classy ones overseas.

How many Ronke's are out there compared to the millions referred to by 190?
Re: What Are You Getting For Your Girlfriend This Christmas? by 195(f): 5:28pm On Dec 22, 2011
Mcleo007:

How many Ronke's are out there compared to the millions referred to by 190?
grin grin grin grin

I just taya grin grin grin
Re: What Are You Getting For Your Girlfriend This Christmas? by zolzlolz(f): 6:17pm On Dec 22, 2011
190_@:

Condoms for xmas

dil[i]d[/i]o for newyear

for many women, a dild0 is a luxury. For many women, a dild0 is a neccessity. This ^^^^ is one of those cases where the latter is applicable. Shame.
Re: What Are You Getting For Your Girlfriend This Christmas? by 25omega(m): 6:29pm On Dec 22, 2011
she is getting a Kindle fire cool
Re: What Are You Getting For Your Girlfriend This Christmas? by 195(f): 6:29pm On Dec 22, 2011
Zoro can i buy you an elephant D[i]il[/i]do  angry angry
Re: What Are You Getting For Your Girlfriend This Christmas? by zolzlolz(f): 6:38pm On Dec 22, 2011
190_@:

Zoro can i buy you an elephant D[i]il[/i]do  angry angry
your woman needs it more. Shame
Re: What Are You Getting For Your Girlfriend This Christmas? by Mynd44: 7:46pm On Dec 22, 2011
Imagine a guy in his right sense buying his GF DILD0 for xmas. This tells a lot about 190
Re: What Are You Getting For Your Girlfriend This Christmas? by Nobody: 1:45am On Dec 23, 2011
My kidney to make her's 4. Nosey why u wanna know
Re: What Are You Getting For Your Girlfriend This Christmas? by 195(f): 1:52am On Dec 23, 2011
Mynd_44:

Imagine a guy in his right sense buying his GF DILD0 for xmas. This tells a lot about 190

cheesy cheesy
Re: What Are You Getting For Your Girlfriend This Christmas? by kelz88(f): 1:56am On Dec 23, 2011
If my man gives me 190's second gift idea I will receive with open arms. lipsrsealed
Re: What Are You Getting For Your Girlfriend This Christmas? by 195(f): 1:57am On Dec 23, 2011
shocked shocked

there wont be need for that grin grin
Re: What Are You Getting For Your Girlfriend This Christmas? by Ranoscky(m): 10:29am On Dec 23, 2011
Krismas na d most worrisom season wey u go dey 1da y u geh naija babe. If atall, na ashawos I suppose dey konsida buyin gift for.
Re: What Are You Getting For Your Girlfriend This Christmas? by Orikinla(m): 10:45am On Dec 23, 2011
I will just get her a pair of orange high heels to blend with her complexion and extra cash in her handbag.

You can see the different types and sizes of orange shoes you can get for her below and the outlets for them are given on on http://kissesandroses..com,

Re: What Are You Getting For Your Girlfriend This Christmas? by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 23, 2011
for my ex skank of a girlfriend am sending her the pic below via email

(1) (Reply)

How Long Should U Date A Guy/woman Before Getting Married To The Person? / Weird News: Man Weds Three Women In Church In Zaire / Beware: Ladies Are Now Using Fetish Charm To Hook Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.