Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Guys, Who Would U Prefer? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Who Would U Prefer? (2294 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Who Would U Prefer? by Ranoscky(m): 10:48am On Dec 26, 2011
Lets just say 1
Re: Guys, Who Would U Prefer? by Nobody: 1:04am On Dec 29, 2011
Advocator:

Been busy with university & stuff, i happen to have something called "life". smiley

I salute you man.whats cracking on your side? cool

bro. you on fb? cool
Re: Guys, Who Would U Prefer? by 195(f): 10:53pm On Dec 29, 2011
smh

[size=2pt]talk about cheapness  undecided[/size]
Re: Guys, Who Would U Prefer? by Ranoscky(m): 12:19am On Dec 30, 2011
^ because she asked if he has a FB account?. . . Haba mallam, e neva reach like that na. . .
Re: Guys, Who Would U Prefer? by 195(f): 12:24am On Dec 30, 2011
wats ur business angry
Re: Guys, Who Would U Prefer? by Ranoscky(m): 12:52am On Dec 30, 2011
Sorry sir!
Re: Guys, Who Would U Prefer? by 195(f): 5:47am On Dec 30, 2011
just kidding

na small wahala we get jor cheesy
Re: Guys, Who Would U Prefer? by dabrake(m): 8:57am On Dec 30, 2011
seedord247:

ok . . . how many pregnant have you abort? . . don't lie tongue
guy, u dey fall my hand
Re: Guys, Who Would U Prefer? by Ranoscky(m): 9:28am On Dec 30, 2011
190_@:

just kidding

na small wahala we get jor cheesy

Cool.
Re: Guys, Who Would U Prefer? by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 30, 2011
For all of you saying you'll go with the lady with the child I say you're a bit naive and uninformed. Do you know how many abortions the lady with the child has had before and after giving birth? I'm sorry for you, I can swear that at the very least 70% of girls resident in Lagos have had an abortion. Maybe in the UK and US these things are a little difficult to come by but in Nigeria abeg no think am o. Some grirls have aborted for more than two men, fact! So I'd say their both damaged goods, and I'd go with the one with the abortion-only lady, as far as I know the one wey get pikin done abort before, why raise another man's child?
Re: Guys, Who Would U Prefer? by Ranoscky(m): 7:11am On Dec 31, 2011
^ It's like sayin, u must marry a virgin cos u dont wanto marry a girl that has been disvirgined.

Wyf wey u go marry, u know how many prick she go don [b]f[/b]uck? undecided

Apart from that, u know how many tyms EACH prick [b]f[/b]uck am? undecided

Now, lets assume the girl with child has had an abortion in the past.

But with the help of God, she was STILL able to concieve, meanin, she IS "Tested & Trusted!"

In the case of the aborted girl, how are u sure that she could stil concieve after the abortion?
Re: Guys, Who Would U Prefer? by Mynd44: 9:26am On Dec 31, 2011
I it is in the past and only the present and future matters. Unless of course she has some muderous ex-boyfriends

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Can Jobless Guys Still Date Hot Women?" / Describe Ds Guy In One Word / She Called Me This Morninq For BIS Subsription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.