Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

My Ex Was Cheating With Me And We Got A Baby Together - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Was Cheating With Me And We Got A Baby Together (2564 Views)

I knew My Ex Was Crazy When / If Your Ex Was A Drink? / She Brags Her Ex Was A Better Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Was Cheating With Me And We Got A Baby Together by stormz(m): 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2006
well, basically, i met this girl and we began a relationship. this girl was everything to me.things happened fast before we knew it she was pregnant, but during the relationship, she told me abnout her "Ex" and how they "broke up".but then the way she talked about him made me think.so i asked her and she shouted, cursed, accused me of accusing her wrongly everytime i talked about how i felt.
eventually, in the labor room, she told me she had a confession to make, she told me how she was still with him and they never broke up, still i waited with her and when the baby was two months old, she decided that we had2 break up, i mean, itz all good coz ive learnt my lesson with girls, i no they aint alld same but if u felt d heartbreak i felt, u'll get my drift.
Re: My Ex Was Cheating With Me And We Got A Baby Together by cheekee(f): 9:59pm On Mar 13, 2006
saaawry embarassed be of good courage though in life we learn through mistakes!!never trust anyone
Re: My Ex Was Cheating With Me And We Got A Baby Together by abuguy64(m): 10:52pm On Mar 13, 2006
Sorry you had to go through this. The baby probably is not yours,that is why she left. Hope you get over it soon and get the girl you truely deserve.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Was Cheating With Me And We Got A Baby Together by smartsoft(m): 11:31pm On Mar 13, 2006
e yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sorry
Re: My Ex Was Cheating With Me And We Got A Baby Together by Anjessica: 11:33pm On Mar 13, 2006
Sorry you got you heart broken but your not the only one that got there heart broken this year it has happen to me twice in the same year . But we must never feel sorry for ourselves remember "weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning "and "God would never put on us more then we can handle " So please do not give up on us women because I would never give up on men and the perfect lady for you will came some day soon . P.S get a DNA test for the baby because you would want to know if the baby is yours . s/he did not ask to be born. Just to have the love of both parents.
Re: My Ex Was Cheating With Me And We Got A Baby Together by Hotstepper(f): 11:37pm On Mar 13, 2006
awww.soory dear, as others said, GET A DNA test since she was seeing the both of you at the same time. I hope you are not too young
Re: My Ex Was Cheating With Me And We Got A Baby Together by stormz(m): 6:44pm On Mar 14, 2006
@ hotstepper,
well really i guess i am a bit too young im 17, and yes, i ve already had a DNA test, hez mine, she was a virgin, her first tym was wit me, but now she wants me back, undecided
Re: My Ex Was Cheating With Me And We Got A Baby Together by Hotstepper(f): 7:23pm On Mar 14, 2006
oh, well if u still love her, take her back esp. since the both of you have a baby together, how did ur parents took it if you have told them already? r u Nigeria?,

everything will be fine okay even though you are still young, we are alwayz here to help in anyway we could.
Re: My Ex Was Cheating With Me And We Got A Baby Together by stormz(m): 7:27pm On Mar 14, 2006
well my dad is sorta a drug addict, we dnt no where he is he left us wen i was 5, my mum was pretty upset, but wat mum wuldnt b uno! i love my son very much i dnt think i have feelins for this girl ne more, coz till today her bf doesnt no she was vea wid sum1 else, hez in nigeria, it happend in england, i live in america now
my mum is nigerian, my dad is american but we're doin fine now, xcept my sonz friendz get to have mums but mine doesnt
Re: My Ex Was Cheating With Me And We Got A Baby Together by Hotstepper(f): 7:35pm On Mar 14, 2006
oh, just take heart and be prayerful okay
Re: My Ex Was Cheating With Me And We Got A Baby Together by stormz(m): 7:38pm On Mar 14, 2006
yeh i guess i AM but livin in LA and havin inherited three niteclubs n two hotels from your uncle is quite a labor for a 17 yr old n im tryna get back into skool to lay an example for my son, money isnt everytin, education matters and so does God
grin
Re: My Ex Was Cheating With Me And We Got A Baby Together by Hotstepper(f): 7:48pm On Mar 14, 2006
awww, i like ur spirit, money ain't everything, am with u aite,
Re: My Ex Was Cheating With Me And We Got A Baby Together by chinani(f): 1:01am On Mar 15, 2006
@ stormz

I'm glad you started a thread & got a DNA test. Congrats on the Baby Boy. Children are always a blessing.

But, sorry to hear that your heart was broken. It happens to the best of us, myself included. *Sigh* But HEARTS heal. Just take some time for yourself and try to take stock and focus on what matters. It sounds like you're already doing this. Glad to hear that you're back in school. Education is important, even if ppl try to tell you different. Just try to stack those building blocks & in no time your son going to have the best example of a man right in front of him.

As for the girl, doesn't her bf know that she has a baby now? Anyways, she's in the UK and you're HERE so just keep things cordial (for your son) & try to support her so that her life is on track (also for your son). Your relationship (or lack thereof) will sort itself out.

As for other women or loving again, take your time. You're only 17 and though you may feel old, you are still young (enough). The world is very wide & crowded. They're nearly 7 Billion ppl on this planet. Don't you think there might be a woman for you
Re: My Ex Was Cheating With Me And We Got A Baby Together by stormz(m): 7:49pm On Mar 17, 2006
@ chinani,
thnx for the advice, im tryin my best to do eveything you've said but i gotta admit, itz not easy, i mean she comes to visit every three months, and i support her as best as i can, i pay for her ticket, at the end of the day, she's also my responsibility she's the mother of my first son, she'll always be special to me but since i started skool i made new friendz n evrytin is kool basically

thnx for d support guys,
Re: My Ex Was Cheating With Me And We Got A Baby Together by da808cutie(f): 11:22pm On Mar 17, 2006
this thread is quite funny (, no pun intended),
Re: My Ex Was Cheating With Me And We Got A Baby Together by chinani(f): 11:27pm On Mar 17, 2006
What's so funny? & where is the pun? I want to laugh. I'm not laughing.
Re: My Ex Was Cheating With Me And We Got A Baby Together by da808cutie(f): 11:32pm On Mar 17, 2006
pun as in offense!

& all ya'll replies was funny
Re: My Ex Was Cheating With Me And We Got A Baby Together by stormz(m): 3:30pm On Mar 18, 2006
how were they funny, they said true things, i dnt see you advicin neway!
Re: My Ex Was Cheating With Me And We Got A Baby Together by urmother: 7:17pm On Mar 21, 2006
so stormz,

r u single now?or r u wid sum1?
Re: My Ex Was Cheating With Me And We Got A Baby Together by urmother: 7:17pm On Mar 21, 2006
is your real name AJ? coz i saw ur pic on faceparty n ive seen u sumewhere aswell.
Re: My Ex Was Cheating With Me And We Got A Baby Together by diddysmile(m): 10:48pm On Mar 19, 2007
the two of you suck tongue
Re: My Ex Was Cheating With Me And We Got A Baby Together by OmoEko1(f): 10:52pm On Mar 19, 2007
Hotstepper:

oh, just take heart and be prayerful okay
prayer for where, he knew what he was getting himself into in beginning.

@topic
Just becos of what your ex gurl put u through doesn't mean all girls are the same.
Re: My Ex Was Cheating With Me And We Got A Baby Together by Rhodalyn(f): 10:53pm On Mar 19, 2007
Oh well. . . at least U werent the One She was Cheating On.
Re: My Ex Was Cheating With Me And We Got A Baby Together by Ferlie(m): 10:54pm On Mar 19, 2007
u are one of those stupid women, shio.
Re: My Ex Was Cheating With Me And We Got A Baby Together by stormz(m): 11:25pm On Jun 09, 2007
i wasn't the one she was cheating on true, but when u believe that you're in love and ur partner feels d same and at d end of d day, it's all false, its kinda betrayal too b
Re: My Ex Was Cheating With Me And We Got A Baby Together by MILITIA(f): 11:36pm On Jun 09, 2007
So at 17, no school, no job, no direction!  But expert in "kitten"matters! YOU DON ENTER WAHALA BE DAT! Grandpa at 30!   See your mouth like "she meant everything to me"! I am so sorry for that child. Well done oh! Please we do not want any more virgin topics!  I think we have had enough for the year! ALL DEZ "YAHOO' BABY MAMA/BABY DADDY DRAMA!

@diddysmile
God bless you!  Na you talk am!  Dem really fit each other!  Like this was his first time?  I do not pity children like this "yahoo boy" here!  Go and get a freaking job and buy some diapers.  Don't really care if your grandma was on my kind of drugs! BULLISHILLITO!
Re: My Ex Was Cheating With Me And We Got A Baby Together by Akinagirl(f): 8:36am On Jun 10, 2007
alot of 17 year olds dont have what it takes to be a man and own up to his responsibility, give him a break, he is taking care of his kid and if u read the post back to school and inherited a hotel and 2 night clubs. Anyway Stormz keep your head up, and dont jump into any relationships too fast, continue to take good care of your son.
Re: My Ex Was Cheating With Me And We Got A Baby Together by desodgi(m): 12:15pm On Jun 10, 2007
I dont know wot to say to this,but all i'll say is that dont worry. God has a plan for you!
Re: My Ex Was Cheating With Me And We Got A Baby Together by amaikama(m): 12:50pm On Apr 22, 2008
Hammering a 17 year old just because he has a baby boy angry Have you ever imagine what sort of environment he grow up in? That is their culture cry

Am not surprised a boy or girl at 17 having a baby. to them is just a normal life.
Re: My Ex Was Cheating With Me And We Got A Baby Together by Youngpo413: 11:12pm On Nov 29, 2014
Anjessica:
Sorry you got you heart broken but your not the only one that got there heart broken this year it has happen to me twice in the same year . But we must never feel sorry for ourselves remember "weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning "and "God would never put on us more then we can handle " So please do not give up on us women because I would never give up on men and the perfect lady for you will came some day soon . P.S get a DNA test for the baby because you would want to know if the baby is yours . s/he did not ask to be born. Just to have the love of both parents.

heartbroken twice the same year?
Wow,as for me,I was heartbroken once and im certain it will never ever happen again cos no matter how I like a lady,I will never ever LOVE her,never.
Once bitten twice shy,so anybody who is heartbroken more than once is his or her fault for loving again,whole heartedly...even your boo.
Re: My Ex Was Cheating With Me And We Got A Baby Together by meobizy(f): 2:32am On Sep 28, 2018
Baby mama things don set. OP is the proud father of a 12 year old child at 29. Hahahahaha.
It's a good thing I won't impregnate a woman until marriage. Any idiot who tries to trap me with pregnancy is on a long thing.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Most Nigerians Guys Feeling Reluctant To Marry? / PHOTOS: Brazilian Model Breast Feeds A Calf / What Do You Love Most About The Person You Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.