Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus (5167 Views)

99 Names Of Allah And Their Benefits (good For Your Prayer) / Can Islam Really Survive Another 20 Years? / Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus by Judek2(m): 6:22am On Jan 05, 2012
LagosShia:

you either understand that verse as presenting figurative expressions and titles or you contradict yourself,the bible and "the child that was born" that you hold as a literal small god!!!

The verse is as clear as crystal. He shall be called "The Mighty God"
and Jesus said, "My father worketh hitherto,and I work."
Unless you can also twist the prophesy of Christ as you always do.

Isaiah 43:10
Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

john 14:6
I am the way,the truth and the life:no man cometh unto the father but by me.
7 if ye had known me,ye should know my Father also: and from henceforth,ye know him,and have seen him

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

jhn 1:1
In the begining was the word(Jesus),and the word(Jesus) was with God, and the word (Jesus) was God.
2)the Same(Jesus) was in the begining with God.
3)And all things was made by him(Jesus):and without him was not anything made that was made.
10)He(Jesus) was in the world,and the world was made by him(Jesus) and the world knew him not.
12)But as many as receiveth him(Jesus),to them gave he the power to become sons of God,even to them that believe in his name.
14) And the word(Jesus) was made flesh, and dwelt among us.

This verse states why xtians no longer follow the law but Christ.
17) And of his fullness have all we recieved,and grace for grace.
18)for the law was given by Moses,but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

We dont follow the law but grace and truth by Jesus.

Deuteronomy 6:4
“Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is One

jn 14:1
Let not your heart be troubled, ye believe in God,believe also in me.
11) Believe me that 1 am in the Father,and the Father in me.

[qunte]
Mark 12:28-29
One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus had given them a good answer, he asked him, “Of all the commandments, which is the most important?” “The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one.
[/quote]

Jhn 17:3
And this is life eternal,that they might know thee,the only true God,and Jesus Christ,whom thou hath sent.
28. I come forth from the Father,and am come into the world,again,I leave the world and go to the father

[quote]
John 5:30
By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.

Jhn 5:19
Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, Verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: For what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

Jesus will judge the world on the last day.
Jn:5:21
For the Father judgeth no man,but hath committed all judgement unto the Son

Jesus is worthy of our worship.

Jn 5:23
That all men should honour the son, even as they honour the father.He that honoreth not the son honoureth not the father which hath sent him.

Mohammad (the man from Saudi Arabia) know nothing about Jesus Christ. Isaiah of the old called him "The Mighty God" David called him "Lord", Moses wished to see him face to face,Jesus said "I AM" the word attributed to God in the old tastaments. All the Prophets of the old tastaments spoke of him, Herod was afraid of the Prophesies and tried to kill him.

Jesus is not Isa of the Koran,
ONLY HIM CAN SAVE YOU, HE HAS THE KEY TO HEAVEN AND EARTH.
Re: What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus by LagosShia: 9:27am On Jan 05, 2012
Judek,

you can quote as many verses from the bible as you wish and i can also use that same bible to explicitly prove to you the opposite for all that christianity in all its forms and shapes stands for.it does not make a difference.the bible is a book of contradictions.you use it to prove Jesus is a "god" and i use it with the words attributed to Jesus to prove that Jesus was a creation of God and an ordinary man sent by God who you believe was nailed to the cross at the mercy of the romans and jews.

you either accept it all as it is and stop cherry-picking or you face the fact that the bible is not christian at all and reject it all.in fact christians do not follow the bible but rather the bible is tailored many atimes to suit christianity.in simple words it is the bible that follows christianity and not christianity that follows the bible.that is evident enough as newer sects keep popping up from christianity each using the bible to justify its existence.they even write their own bible versions,take the new world translation of the jehovah's witnesses as an example.so much contradictions not even a matter based on (mis)interpretation.each contradiction is explicitly supported in the bible.

you can fool yourself that you have a jewish man-god and keep worshipping him.one thing i promise you and all christians in the world is that Jesus will deny you one day.wait and see and we too are waiting.
Re: What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus by bashydemy(m): 9:36am On Jan 05, 2012
@judekYou keep fooling yourself perambulating all over the thread with your false interpretation. Which of verses is right then. which of the verses should we believe?
Re: What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus by plappville(f): 12:55pm On Jan 05, 2012
@LagosShia and Bashy, u both ve nothing to argue on the above? Tell us, Myhammed was poisen by a woman, and died in his wifes lap "Aisha" how does that fits like Abraham? Al the can do is post a link to hid urself.
Ve you not yet realize a great difference between Mohammad's death and burial and Moses' death and burial?. Let me give u a brief and clear details that shows in no way Mohamed does not fits in.

THE BOTH BIRTH WHEN THEY WERE INFANTS? THEY WERE PROTECTED BY THE ANGEL OF GOD. THIER MIRACLES ARE SO SIMILAR AND ARE A TRUE MATCH , BUT I WILL NOT TREAT THAT NOW. Let see for the death prove:

Moses died when he was one hundred and twenty years old. The Bible says:

Moses was a hundred and twenty years old when he died, yet his eyes were not weak nor his strength gone (Deuteronomy 34:7 NIV).

Mohamad died when he was sixty-three years old with four of his front teeth broken.

Moses died according to the word of the Lord. His funeral was and angelic funeral (Jude 9). The Lord himself buried him in Moab and no one knows where his grave is.

He buried him in Moab, in the valley opposite Beth Peor, but to this day no one knows where his grave is (Deuteronomy 34:5, 6 NIV).

Mohammad, poisoned by a woman whose father, uncle and brother had been killed by him, died on the lap of a woman. His grave is for pilgrims to visit in Al-Madina.

Concerning the Tomb of Jesus Christ, we read the words of the angel to Mary Magdalene and the other Mary who came with her to see the tomb:

He is not here; for He is risen as He said. Come see the place where the Lord lay (Matthew 28:6).

Here is the great difference between Jesus Christ, who died to save those who believe in Him and rose again, victorious over death, and Muhammad who was poisoned and defeated by death.

The Quran records the death of Mohamad and his followers:

Lo! thou wilt die, and lo! they will die (Surat Al-Zumar 39:30 MPT).

Jesus Christ says to His followers:

Because I live, you will live also (John 14:19 NKJ).

Christians believe in a living Savior.
Re: What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus by bashydemy(m): 6:55pm On Jan 05, 2012
^^ sorry madam you have no point at all
Re: What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus by Judek2(m): 2:12pm On Jan 06, 2012
@Lagoshia, those verses I presented is just to throw more lights on yours,and make it clearer to your understanding. .no contradictions atall.
Talking about contradictions, ya Koran defines it and added to it more than you can back it up.But I dont wanna go into details cos I just wanna end my posts here in a light, good manner. cool

@demmy, I dont consider replying you,cos its kindda waste. You just,read and claim, then ask a hillarious question that gets someone bruised up. sad
Re: What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus by LagosShia: 8:29pm On Jan 06, 2012
Judek2:

@Lagoshia, those verses I presented is just to throw more lights on yours,and make it clearer to your understanding. .no contradictions atall.
Talking about contradictions, ya Koran defines it and added to it more than you can back it up.But I dont wanna go into details cos I just wanna end my posts here in a light, good manner. cool

shisshhh!!!

"A Christian's Perspective Of Contradictions In The Qur'an"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-820495.0.html
Re: What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus by plappville(f): 1:23pm On Jan 07, 2012
@bashy-demy, are u saying i ve no point by telling you that Muhammeds grave is intact and its for pilgrims to visit in Al-Madina. Why u claim he is like Moses.

Can you provide a proof of Moses and grave found? And how the both were miracleously protected by the Angel of God from been killed? And Muhammed was born, and and had no King that wished to kill him while he was infant. He was only an orphan at age 6 or so, when his mum died. U should make a point as i ve broke down it so u may understand.
Re: What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus by bashydemy(m): 9:27pm On Jan 09, 2012
^^^ you contradict yourself with your post up there, you said God buried him someone you mention the name and later no one know where he was buried. How did you know the name of the place he was buried and no one know the place he was buried. are you making sense at all?

plappville:

The Lord himself buried him in Moab and no one knows where his grave is.
He buried him in Moab, in the valley opposite Beth Peor, but to this day no one knows where his grave is (Deuteronomy 34:5, 6 NIV).

Eplain the bold. He was buried in the Valley opposite Beth peor, And nobody know where he was buried ahhaha. Madam stop deceiving yourself.
Re: What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus by LagosShia: 9:47pm On Jan 09, 2012
plappville:

@bashy-demy, are u saying i ve no point by telling you that Muhammeds grave is intact and its for pilgrims to visit in Al-Madina. Why u claim he is like Moses.

Can you provide a proof of Moses and grave found? And how the both were miracleously protected by the Angel of God from been killed? And Muhammed was born, and and had no King that wished to kill him while he was infant. He was only an orphan at age 6 or so, when his mum died. U should make a point as i ve broke down it so u may understand.

Moses had a brother and sister.Jesus did not have!!! cheesy

Jesus rode a boat,Moses did not!!! grin

Jesus (as) fed people with bread using miracle,Moses did not. shocked

Moses (as) was buried and Muhammad (sa) was also buried.that is relevant and significant because the alleged "resurrection" of Jesus is a major belief in christianity and one event christians identify Jesus with while muslims believe Jesus did not die at all and there was no resurrection!

i can really think of more if i try to.

Plappville is foolish.are we here to look for striking similarities or irrelevant and insignificant similarities to fulfill the prophecy? how are prophecies are fulfilled and identified? apart from both Jesus and Moses being jews,something that can also be said of more prophets after Moses,i see nothing similar between the two men.and the prophecy does not necessarily say the prophet unto like Moses (as) must be jew.

you honestly do not deserve to be replied.
Re: What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus by chinedumo(m): 4:24pm On Jan 20, 2012
LagosShia:

Moses (as) was buried and Muhammad (sa) was also buried.that is relevant and significant because the alleged "resurrection" of Jesus is a major belief in christianity and one event christians identify Jesus with while muslims believe Jesus did not die at all and there was no resurrection!

Plappville is foolish.are we here to look for striking similarities or irrelevant and insignificant similarities to fulfill the prophecy? how are prophecies are fulfilled and identified? apart from both Jesus and Moses being jews,something that can also be said of more prophets after Moses,i see nothing similar between the two men.and the prophecy does not necessarily say the prophet unto like Moses (as) must be jew.

Jesus had a brother and sister

Moses might have ridden a boat in his lifetime

Moses feedwith miracles
Re: What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus by vedaxcool(m): 5:10pm On Jan 20, 2012
plappville:

Can you provide a proof of Moses and grave found? And how the both were miracleously protected by the Angel of God from been killed?

Yet you cross god begged for cup to pass over him, no such miracle came his way pity cry
Re: What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus by bashydemy(m): 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2012
plappville:

Madam sorry you have no point? you said he was buried someone and no one know there, how did you know the name of where he was buried and no one know there, think madam
Re: What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus by tiarabubu: 1:30pm On May 06, 2012
bashy_demy: Madam sorry you have no point? you said he was buried someone and no one know there, how did you know the name of where he was buried and no one know there, think madam
bashy_demy: ^^^ you contradict yourself with your post up there, you said God buried him someone you mention the name and later no one know where he was buried. How did you know the name of the place he was buried and no one know the place he was buried. are you making sense at all?

Eplain the bold. He was buried in the Valley opposite Beth peor, And nobody know where he was buried ahhaha. Madam stop deceiving yourself.

Its simple English really.

The general location of his burial is known - Moab; BUT the actual location of his GRAVE is not known.

An analogy.

You live in lagos but the location of your house is not known.

if this confuses you..... Na wah! lol
Re: What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus by bashydemy(m): 10:04pm On May 07, 2012
tiarabubu:

The general location of his burial is known - Moab; BUT the actual location of his GRAVE is not known.

An analogy.

Sorry Oga maybe you are suffering from understanding and the bold explain that, Ok let me explain to you.. If someone said he/she is living in Lagos then i might not know where exactly in Lagos he/she is living, But if he/she said opposite Unilag do i need to consult Oracle to know where that is?
Re: What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus by LagosShia: 10:24pm On May 07, 2012
chinedumo:

Jesus had a brother and sister

Moses might have ridden a boat in his lifetime

Moses feedwith miracles

there is no need to laugh.only goes to show you dont understand what you read.

by stating those trivial details,i pointed out that those minor day to day differences do not matter.what matter are major details that are significant and relevant to fulfilling the propehcy.
Re: What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus by tiarabubu: 12:49am On May 08, 2012
bashy_demy: Sorry Oga maybe you are suffering from understanding and the bold explain that, Ok let me explain to you.. If someone said he/she is living in Lagos then i might not know where exactly in Lagos he/she is living, But if he/she said opposite Unilag do i need to consult Oracle to know where that is?

And there is JUST ONE house opposite Unilag, abi?

Do you know how many hundreds of square kilometres the valley opposite Beth Peor is? Compare that to ONE grave.

Re: What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus by bashydemy(m): 7:51pm On May 08, 2012
tiarabubu:

And there is JUST ONE house opposite Unilag, abi?

Do you know how many hundreds of square kilometres the valley opposite Beth Peor is? Compare that to ONE grave.

Sorry do you know diffrent between Opposite and Adjacent?
Re: What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus by tiarabubu: 9:01am On May 09, 2012
^^^^
Wetin bring adjacent come here?

No body is talking about adjacent but opposite. And by YOUR example, how long is the front part of Unilag? How many houses are lined up there? In how many rows?

Oga, look at the picture of the valley. Its next to impossible to pinpoint a grave in such a wide expanse of land and after so long has passed. don't waste our time arguing innuendos for arguing sake. If you can't get it ask someone around you.
Re: What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus by plappville(f): 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2012
tiarabubu:

An analogy.

These muslims that do everything to look down on the bible, be it OT or the NT. But they select what they wrongly believed its pointing at them grin grin
Re: What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus by plappville(f): 12:04pm On Oct 02, 2012
tiarabubu:

He buried him in Moab, in the valley opposite Beth Peor, but to this day no one knows where his [b] grave
is (Deuteronomy 34:5, 6 NIV).[/b]

An analogy.

This will never make sense to @bashydemy.
Re: What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus by plappville(f): 12:35pm On Oct 02, 2012
LagosShia:

The bible told us they were were out in the desert, and forty years in transit! God make food fall from heaven, This was through Moses. (Exodus 12:2-4, 12-15)

Jesus had brothers. Luke 8:20 Someone told him, "Your mother and brothers are standing outside, wanting to see you."

Luke 8:19 Now Jesus' mother and brothers came to see him, but they were not able to get near him because of the crowd.

Both Moses and Jesus faces a cases of wicked king (Pharaoh and Herod) who tried to do away with them as infants: their escape was by miracle.

The similarities are so bold, but as a Muslim, been despirate to fit in Mohammed, you keep blind eyes to them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ORIGIN OF HADITH: How "Muslims" Deviated From the Qur'an / Merits Of Reconciliation In Islam / Wiping Over Shocks During Ablution And Some Misconceptions About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.