Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,402 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Did I Cheat On Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Cheat On Her? (1733 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / My Boyfriend Cheats On Me, Should I Cheat On Him Too? / My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Cheat On Her? by bingbagbo(m): 2:24pm On Dec 25, 2011
She caught me mmasturbating, and she says i am cheating!

is she madd?
Re: Did I Cheat On Her? by Flashaldrin(m): 2:47pm On Dec 25, 2011
lol
your hand(s) is an unhealthy competition to her grin grin

though i wonder why you are masturbating when you have her undecided
Re: Did I Cheat On Her? by bingbagbo(m): 2:51pm On Dec 25, 2011
Flashaldrin:

lol
your hand(s) is an unhealthy competition to her grin grin

though i wonder why you are self-servicing when you have her undecided

Can you swear you ve never done that b4? grin
Re: Did I Cheat On Her? by Flashaldrin(m): 3:00pm On Dec 25, 2011
embarassed embarassed shocked

ayam a born again cheesy cheesy
Re: Did I Cheat On Her? by Mynd44: 11:13pm On Dec 25, 2011
Guy better watch yourself before she gets jealous and decide to cut off your hand
Re: Did I Cheat On Her? by bingbagbo(m): 2:02pm On Jan 10, 2012
Mynd_44:

Guy better watch yourself before she gets jealous and decide to cut off your hand
Mynd_44:

you dont mean it do you?
Re: Did I Cheat On Her? by ebonyvibe(f): 2:44pm On Jan 10, 2012
it is better you ma$turbate and actually it is healthy as you are the only one who really knows where your G SPOT is and can go for a long as it really takes you to  hit paradise instead of an early pretence cos your partner got there before you.

Whenever i selfservice i am more satisfied than sex itself; not to say i dont like the company of someone else
Re: Did I Cheat On Her? by bingbagbo(m): 3:22pm On Jan 10, 2012
^^^

chineeeeeeeeeekeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeei! grin
Re: Did I Cheat On Her? by Mynd44: 3:41pm On Jan 10, 2012
ebonyvibe:

it is better you ma$turbate and actually it is healthy as you are the only one who really knows where your G SPOT is and can go for a long as it really takes you to  hit paradise instead of an early pretence cos your partner got there before you.

Whenever i selfservice i am more satisfied than sex itself; not to say i dont like the company of someone else
You need some JESUS
Re: Did I Cheat On Her? by ebonyvibe(f): 3:55pm On Jan 10, 2012
i have JESUS more than you can think of. What is wrong with ma$turbation; it is idiot christian like you that mislead people.

Where does it say in the bible not to ma$turbate; if men didnt you will like to see the number of rape cases rise a hundred fold in the court. It is healthy and natural can you say that you havent ma$turbated before.

People like you lead other to the pits of hell out of you over religiousness; christianity is your personal relationship with good not a set of laws to obey.
Re: Did I Cheat On Her? by bingbagbo(m): 5:11pm On Jan 10, 2012
^^^

ewuooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! undecided
Re: Did I Cheat On Her? by amuukwu1(m): 6:39pm On Jan 10, 2012
ebonyvibe:

i have JESUS more than you can think of. What is wrong with ma$turbation; it is christian like you that mislead people.

Where does it say in the bible not to ma$turbate; if men didnt you will like to see the number of violation cases rise a hundred fold in the court. It is healthy and natural can you say that you havent ma$turbated before.

People like you lead other to the pits of hell out of you over religiousness; christianity is your personal relationship with good not a set of laws to obey.

Can I buy you a king sized d[i]i[/i]ldo for your next session? shocked shocked
Re: Did I Cheat On Her? by Mynd44: 6:47pm On Jan 10, 2012
She prefers candlesticks
Re: Did I Cheat On Her? by justwise(m): 8:26pm On Jan 10, 2012
Its not cheating, she should be happy that you are wa$nking and not out sliding somebody else.

So wa$nk on!! grin
Re: Did I Cheat On Her? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 10, 2012
Hmmmm, no comment!
Re: Did I Cheat On Her? by Mynd44: 12:11am On Jan 11, 2012
why? Cat gat your tongue
Re: Did I Cheat On Her? by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 11, 2012
Ok, amma comment. its just that if you are an adult that don't engage in sexual activity, not satisfied with your partner, don't have enough sex then you fingers (left or right hand) are your best friend - this applies for all those that has eaten the fruit in the middle of the garden and those that have seen ppl eating the fruits. You can deny dis if , I repeat if you have never practice, seen or understand intimacy. And the last I checked, anyway am still checking
Re: Did I Cheat On Her? by Mynd44: 8:42am On Jan 11, 2012
^^^
You go old for there
Re: Did I Cheat On Her? by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 11, 2012
Ma friend, waka pass jare!
Re: Did I Cheat On Her? by Mynd44: 9:18am On Jan 11, 2012
^^^
Actually, I carry mat come. I com occupy nairaland

(1) (Reply)

A story to make you sober.. / Which One Is Hard To Find....a Good Husband Or A Good Wife..? / Short Words Of Advice To The Single Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.