Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,667 members, 7,959,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:19 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1026) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1724872 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) ... (2277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2018
Are we back? cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Killrhymz: 12:52pm On Oct 17, 2018
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 1:39pm On Oct 17, 2018
Decale:
Are we back? cheesy
Yeah...where all of us been dey hide since including me?? grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 2:04pm On Oct 17, 2018
SmooshCHN,just checked your team and saw your P.G

Re: The NBA Begins by Killrhymz: 6:02pm On Oct 17, 2018
rotimi take a look at that trade.
Re: The NBA Begins by Killrhymz: 6:03pm On Oct 17, 2018
aliondo:
he's stat padding
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 6:25pm On Oct 17, 2018
Just read Patrick McCaw's dad is the one telling his son not to sign a 4million 2 year deal because he thinks his son is worth more than that.

Sometimes it's not good to mix family and business together.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 6:30pm On Oct 17, 2018
Hardetayour:
Just read Patrick McCaw's dad is the one telling his son not to sign a 4million 2 year deal because he thinks his son is worth more than that.

These players never learn, they exaggerate their talent and before you know it, they become redundant and irrelevant in the league. The Warriors don't need him, infact, it would kind to say he would be missed because his absence can be likened to a grain of sand in the dessert.

Do I think he should join another team, maybe yes, because he may never displace the regulars, but to make such outrageous contract demands? Watch how the NBA moves on and no one signs him.
Re: The NBA Begins by Killrhymz: 6:32pm On Oct 17, 2018
Roland17:

These players never learn, they exaggerate their talent and before you know it, they become redundant and irrelevant in the league. The Warriors don't need him, infact, it would kind to say he would be missed because his absence can be likened to a grain of sand in the dessert.

Do I think he should join another team, maybe yes, because he may never displace the regulars, but to make such outrageous contract demands? Watch how the NBA moves on and no one signs him.
he's still a bench player afterall
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 7:34pm On Oct 17, 2018
aliondo:
He is currently injured so please Just look and leave. Thank you. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Killrhymz: 8:10pm On Oct 17, 2018
Hardetayour:

If McCaw wants to maximize his earnings and have a long career in the NBA, he should probably start communication with the organization that holds his rights.
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 8:28pm On Oct 17, 2018
SmooshCHN:
He is currently injured so please Just look and leave. Thank you. grin
Irony of life...Thought you will trade him immediately,injured or not injured......
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:18pm On Oct 17, 2018
Hardetayour:

These guys always listen to terrible advice. It's like a curse!!

You're fresh off a down year, instead of you to take a short prove it deal and play well so some desperate lottery or borderline contender with cap room splurges for you. You're displaying erratic tendencies that you're not good enough to get away with. He would wind up out of the league if he's not careful
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 1:51am On Oct 18, 2018
A40:

You're fresh off a down year, instead of you to take a short prove it deal and play well so some desperate lottery or borderline contender with cap room splurges for you. You're displaying erratic tendencies that you're not good enough to get away with. He would wind up out of the league if he's not careful
look at the nerlens Noel issue... I think he turned down almost $70M and ended up with like a $5M contract.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:29am On Oct 18, 2018
How about Kemba Walker with 41 points as the Hornets have rallied back to take the lead against the Bucks but in a losing effort.

The Hornet's homecourt looks different, I don't know how they got the approval for that court design.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 3:39am On Oct 18, 2018
Houston sheet the bed. They look awful in defence. New Orleans look rejuvenated despite the loss of Rondo.
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 6:01am On Oct 18, 2018
Eruditor:
Houston sheet the bed. They look awful in defence. New Orleans look rejuvenated despite the loss of Rondo.
The way Houston plays sef is boring. AD and Mirotic were just eating anyhow. Payton impressed me, maybe cos he's playing with better players. Randle too was a beast. They all bullied Capela

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Killrhymz: 8:02am On Oct 18, 2018
Hardetayour:
The way Houston plays sef is boring. AD and Mirotic were just eating anyhow. Payton impressed me, maybe cos he's playing with better players. Randle too was a beast. They all bullied Capela
Mirotic really impressed me, thank God he's on my team
Wale wetin happen na 7-2 i dey see?
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 10:11am On Oct 18, 2018
A40:

I see your boy i.e Booker...Dude is slick...
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 10:13am On Oct 18, 2018
Omoh,Pelicans looking like the team to beat..apart from GSW....Mirotic and A.D on point....Randle giving them good back up and Payton is not bad too...
Re: The NBA Begins by Killrhymz: 2:58pm On Oct 18, 2018
birdman veto this trade, its one sided and a disadvantage to all others in the league.

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2018
aliondo:
Omoh,Pelicans looking like the team to beat..apart from GSW....Mirotic and A.D on point....Randle giving them good back up and Payton is not bad too...

Good to see Payton cut whatever he thought he was carrying on head last season. In comparison to Rondo, I think Payton gives them pace especially in transition and we saw that last night. With the exception of Mirotic, they have Payton, Holiday (back court), Randle and AD(front court) and this combination will increase the speed of their game on both ends.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:17pm On Oct 18, 2018
aliondo:

Na Killrhymz i one reply oh as regards to the trade he wants to initiate..i.e Harden for wiggins and draymond??in don forget say u be strong harden and rockets fan grin grin grin

D kin trades wey ppl dey offer me. Make una leave Harden abegii. I will take davis tho tongue
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:18pm On Oct 18, 2018
Killrhymz:
birdman veto this trade, its one sided and a disadvantage to all others in the league.

Pls put dis kinda posts in the fantasy chatroom if possible. To keep the forum more focused for those not playing. Im an offender too... grin
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:25pm On Oct 18, 2018
Hardetayour:

Losing ariza takes some toughness out of this team, especially off d court
Re: The NBA Begins by Killrhymz: 4:44pm On Oct 18, 2018
birdman:

Pls put dis kinda posts in the fantasy chatroom if possible. To keep the forum more focused for those not playing. Im an offender too... grin
pls just do something about that trade
how'll a person in d frame of mind accept dat kind trade?
dere is something wrong with that harry's team, i think its somebody burner team
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2018
Killrhymz:

pls just do something about that trade
how'll a person in d frame of mind accept dat kind trade?
dere is something wrong with that harry's team, i think its somebody burner team
Birdman, look into that trade grin
Re: The NBA Begins by HouseOfWine: 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2018
This deAndre Ayton is just something else, he's my best bet for rookie of the year.

Always refreshing to see a Centre with a good jump shot.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:26pm On Oct 18, 2018
HouseOfWine:
This deAndre Ayton is just something else, he's my best bet for rookie of the year.

Always refreshing to see a Centre with a good jump shot.

I agree with Ayton but don't sleep on L. Doncic. I watched him closely last night and he is everything you want from your PG. He is a hybrid, only thing is he may not be as fast as other younger PG's in the league.
Re: The NBA Begins by Killrhymz: 7:10pm On Oct 18, 2018
Roland17:

I agree with Ayton but don't sleep on L. Doncic. I watched him closely last night and he is everything you want from your PG. He is a hybrid, only thing is he may not be as fast as other younger PG's in the league.
doncic is too slow, he'll be worn out in games against fast paced team lyk d pelicans and warriors.
julius randle has a shot to win the sixth man of the year if he continues lyk dis.
d. ayton for roy
MIP i think aaron gordon
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 9:23pm On Oct 18, 2018
Roland17:

Good to see Payton cut whatever he thought he was carrying on head last season. In comparison to Rondo, I think Payton gives them pace especially in transition and we saw that last night. With the exception of Mirotic, they have Payton, Holiday (back court), Randle and AD(front court) and this combination will increase the speed of their game on both ends.
I couldn't agree with you more bro....You're on point as always...

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 9:27pm On Oct 18, 2018
aliondo:

I see your boy i.e Booker...Dude is slick...
This Phoenix team have to level up this year. Booker and T.J Warren are bonafide offensive studs, Ayton is looking like one too! I know it's just the Mavs they beat but surely they can't be settling for worst team in the West anymore. The talent is there now

Secondly I found it a bit bizarre that almost all the basketball analyts, especially on ESPN were unanimous in agreement that the Spurs would miss the playoffs. A team with LaMarcus Aldridge and DeRozan? Really?

Anyway long season ahead

(1) (2) (3) ... (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) ... (2277) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.