Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1626880 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 11:16am On May 04, 2019
aliondo:

Bro...Are you sure? shocked

Portland is to GSW as Timberwolves is to OKC..If you know, you know.!!!!!!
Tell me you're joking. Portland?? Go check history. Nuggets have been giving us problem no be today. Don't let regular season fool you.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nostradamus: 11:16am On May 04, 2019
Cj is playing out of his mind.guy does everything. A nice game there. Second time in nba history for a play-off game to reach 4th overtime,i love cj.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nostradamus: 11:17am On May 04, 2019
The finals is between warriors vs milwaukee

Dubnation vs the deer.
Re: The NBA Begins by popizaino(m): 11:31am On May 04, 2019
Re: The NBA Begins by Killrhymz: 1:52pm On May 04, 2019
Imagine thinking dark skin demar derozan is better than Lebron. But why should i even take dweebs who will call steph friggin curry the GOAT if given the chance seriously? The thing is a lot of the clowns here started watching basketball in 2015, all they know is steph curry. They all hopped on a bandwagon and their limited knowledge leads them to the most dimwitted opinions you'll ever hear.

LMAO cheesy
Seems you have a PhD emeritus in LeBron suckmology.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 2:12pm On May 04, 2019
SmooshCHN:
Tell me you're joking. Portland?? Go check history. Nuggets have been giving us problem no be today. Don't let regular season fool you.
for the past two seasons, Trail Blazers have been pained in the house. We gonna beat them in 7 games series, but I will prefer playin Nugget.
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 2:14pm On May 04, 2019
[quote author=SmooshCHN post=78094527]Tell me you're joking. Portland?? Go check history. Nuggets have been giving us problem no be today. Don't let regular season fool you
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 3:21pm On May 04, 2019
ipledge10:
We die here. Both team want to bd in conference final. As a warriors fan, I want Denver to win cos I believe they won’t give warriors much problem. I also want Lillard to win.

Denver is a nightmare matchup for warriors.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 3:32pm On May 04, 2019
birdman:

Denver is a nightmare matchup for warriors.
I don't know what Ipledge10 and Aliondo are saying oo.. This same Denver? I hate their arena to begin with. And let's not even start with how deep they are. I learnt to respect the Nuggets the hard way. I'll take Blazers in a heartbeat. We've been nursing them since 2014.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:00pm On May 04, 2019
SmooshCHN:
I don't know what Ipledge10 and Aliondo are saying oo.. This same Denver? I hate their arena, to begin with. And let's not even start with how deep they are. I learnt to respect the Nuggets the hard way. I'll take Blazers in a heartbeat. We've been nursing them since 2014.

Denver has been a problem to us on their ground in the past, but I will take anything but Houston.

I hate Houston with all my heart.

Hate them.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:13pm On May 04, 2019
Another troubling performance last night. We started the 1st quarter well but slowly drifted into taking ill advised and low percentage shots. On the defensive end we were late on rotations and weak side covers. Brad is confused with which strategy to follow and I can understand his plight. Double Gianis and then hope the others miss shots or cover single and hope he misses. We saw a mix of both and I think that confused some of the players. On a positive, it was good to see Tatum play better on offense and Brown has been our most consistent player in this series. We need heavy bench scoring.
On to game 4
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 4:31pm On May 04, 2019
Eruditor:

Denver has been a problem to us on their ground in the past, but I will take anything but Houston.

Hate them.

Bro..is hate not a strong word?? Or what you think?

We are Rivals, not Enemies!!!!!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 4:34pm On May 04, 2019
SmooshCHN:
I don't know what Ipledge10 and Aliondo are saying oo.. This same Denver? I hate their arena to begin with. And let's not even start with how deep they are. I learnt to respect the Nuggets the hard way. I'll take Blazers in a heartbeat. We've been nursing them since 2014.

I agree with Denver home arena..Reminds me of Utah..

But I was looking at both home and away..Thought Portland will pose more threat than Denver for both home and away...I may be wrong tho..#justmyopinion
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 5:29pm On May 04, 2019
Eruditor:

Hate them.
I dislike Houston, but I think it’s gonna be a quickie this time. I think we taking tonight’ game
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 04, 2019
SmooshCHN:
Nobody:
Literally Nobody:
Absolutely not a single soul:

ReysonDabrek: I've been hearing this shït for a while

Still No One:

ReysonDabrek: Someone said DeMar DeRozan is better than LeBron.

Does this guy live under a rock? As if this isnt what has dominated sports media debates for a few days now!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 04, 2019
Killrhymz:

Boohoo you currysexuals are just pissed cause everything i say is true.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 6:18pm On May 04, 2019
ipledge10:
I dislike Houston, but I think it’s gonna be a quickie this time. I think we taking tonight’ game

This team that picks days to coast, I don't know how to predict them after back to back wins. One thing is for sure though, Steph will not continue to not shoot like his regular self. Same as Klay. And then, I don't trust the NBA anymore. Very possible we are in the bonus in the first quarter with Steph, KD and Draymond with 3 fouls each. I know they want to extend the series. If they don't cheat, we are supposed to still best Rockets today.

They underestimated us and believed the rubbish about being 3-2 up or winning 3-1 during the regular season. And we coasted a lot during the regular season. I am still surprised teams still underrate us, even ediot pundits.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 6:19pm On May 04, 2019
aliondo:

Bro..is hate not a strong word?? Or what you think?

We are Rivals, not Enemies!!!!!!!

I hate their antics. Their lack of trying to win well. Their pride. Their lack of gamesmanship. Their chicanery.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 6:23pm On May 04, 2019
Nuggets were cheated yesterday, BTW.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:35pm On May 04, 2019
KarnThornheart:

Does this guy live under a rock? As if this isnt what has dominated sports media debates for a few days now!
Someone said DeRozan is better than LeBron? Show us.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 04, 2019
SmooshCHN:
Someone said DeRozan is better than LeBron? Show us.

LOL! You're not very smart are you?

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 04, 2019
Donlittle25

Saw this and i thought of you.

Re: The NBA Begins by Nostradamus: 7:24pm On May 04, 2019
Playoffs are for de warriors.we might sweep but brooms are expensive in Texas.
Re: The NBA Begins by Killrhymz: 8:09pm On May 04, 2019
Pascal Siakam doubtful for game 4 with a calf injury.
Re: The NBA Begins by darkelf: 8:18pm On May 04, 2019
Anybody streaming Canelo Alvarez vs Daniel Jacobs

I predict a UD in favour of Canelo
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 8:43pm On May 04, 2019
Eruditor:

This team that picks days to coast, I don't know how to predict them after back to back wins. One thing is for sure though, Steph will not continue to not shoot like his regular self. Same as Klay. And then, I don't trust the NBA anymore. Very possible we are in the bonus in the first quarter with Steph, KD and Draymond with 3 fouls each. I know they want to extend the series. If they don't cheat, we are supposed to still best Rockets today. That’s why I believe Warriors are going to win tonight, It’s gonna be Rocket A game vs Warriors A game

They underestimated us and believed the rubbish about being 3-2 up or winning 3-1 during the regular season. And we coasted a lot during the regular season. I am still surprised teams still underrate us, even ediot pundits.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 9:01pm On May 04, 2019
KarnThornheart:

LOL! You're very smart.
Show us where DeMar DeRozan is better than LeBron was dominating the media. Show us!!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 04, 2019
Nostradamus:
Playoffs are for de warriors.we might sweep but brooms are expensive in Texas.

LMAO Isnt it funny how many of these guys there are? I swear you'd think the NBA started in 2015. Arent you ashamed of yourself?
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 11:56pm On May 04, 2019
Killrhymz:

Another hater
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 2:37am On May 05, 2019
All ball. How's that a foul

(1) (2) (3) ... (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) ... (2208) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.