Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,985 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1630390 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) ... (2212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 4:07pm On Jun 23, 2019
Hardetayour:
Lmao. CP3 was a fucking non factor. End that shit.

Kawhi would have willed his team to one game max cos those other players were farmers.
I don't expect you to say anything different
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 6:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
Who else is watching BIG3 Basketball?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nostradamus: 6:51pm On Jun 23, 2019
KateFowler67:
I am currently watching it too! Recently I opened https://fscore-bd.com/ for myself which a great way to make money and aslo to watch different sports results. Since I started to watch basketball, I decided to go to some professional games like Chicago Bulls or something..
You've gone to some professional games? Kindly share the experience with us naw.some of us want to have a feel of the arena during live games but we're not chance.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 8:15am On Jun 24, 2019
Harden for MVP.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 8:49am On Jun 24, 2019
smiley

Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 9:00am On Jun 24, 2019
Roland17:
Who else is watching BIG3 Basketball?
Cutino Mobley!!!!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:51pm On Jun 24, 2019
Dennis Rodman has got no joy, absolutely no joy!!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by DeeMain(m): 9:25pm On Jun 24, 2019
What happened to KarnThornheart? Why did he deactivate?
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 3:21am On Jun 25, 2019
Highlight of the night...John Wall grin
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 6:15am On Jun 25, 2019
The NBA doing Harden what they did Kobe.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 7:13am On Jun 25, 2019
Harden Sha grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nostradamus: 9:48am On Jun 25, 2019
Congrats antetokoumpo,a big victory for Greece.

Abeg, when's the next NBA season commencing?
Re: The NBA Begins by mannatech: 10:07am On Jun 25, 2019
Nostradamus:
Congrats antetokoumpo,a big victory for Greece.

Abeg, when's the next NBA season commencing?
October.
What did Greece win?
Re: The NBA Begins by DeeMain(m): 10:47am On Jun 25, 2019
Congrats Giannis, the Greek god!

Big message to Harden, it's not about the numbers alone. Winning matters.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nostradamus: 11:33am On Jun 25, 2019
mannatech:

October.
What did Greece win?
antetokoumpo(more of Greece than Nigeria) won the MVP.he was emotional at the event. Mip is siakem.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nostradamus: 11:35am On Jun 25, 2019
mannatech:

October.
What did Greece win?
when's the summer league starting?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 25, 2019
What does it mean to have ice in your veins ?
Re: The NBA Begins by DeeMain(m): 11:59am On Jun 25, 2019
Pointguardusa:

Not affected by pressure/stress/issues/challenges/feelings like other humans. To be calm in the face of pressure. To show no mercy/to have a killer instinct.
Re: The NBA Begins by BykeLaByke: 1:47pm On Jun 25, 2019
Pointguardusa:
Basically means being Lonzo Ball.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 2:55pm On Jun 25, 2019
DeeMain:
Congrats Giannis, the Greek god!

Big message to Harden, it's not about the numbers alone. Winning matters.
They should have thought about that when they made Westbrook MVP.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 3:15pm On Jun 25, 2019
congrats to Giannis. very well deserved. hopefully this is a message to the stat padders...its about the team first. even though the said stat padder helped me win fantasy this year grin grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by DeeMain(m): 4:00pm On Jun 25, 2019
steady986:

They should have thought about that when they made Westbrook MVP.

True that. The inconsistency in the criteria . Happens a lot in football ballon d'or too. Is it the best player for the season or the best player whose team won the title or the player that scored the most crucial goals on their way to winning? The inconsistency of it all is pretty confusing. They keep switching.

Anyway, glad someone with a Nigerian blood won it though. I believe he deserves it.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 25, 2019
The nba hating on harden again. 2016 Russ won the MVP with a poor record just becus he made history averaging a triple double.harden had an historic season dis year yet dey give it to giannis.smh biased voters
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 8:34pm On Jun 25, 2019
DeeMain:

True that. The inconsistency in the criteria . Happens a lot in football ballon d'or too. Is it the best player for the season or the best player whose team won the title or the player that scored the most crucial goals on their way to winning? The inconsistency of it all is pretty confusing. They keep switching.

Anyway, glad someone with a Nigerian blood won it though. I believe he deserves it.
I think this is flat out robbery. You can't have that kind of season and not win MVP. I mean, 36 ppg? Nah men. Plus him being 2nd in steals and deflected passes, it just doesn't make sense.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 8:35pm On Jun 25, 2019
steady986:

Like I noted before, Kyrie did well, but LeBron was still the man in that finals. 79 rebounds to 27, 62 assists to 27, 16 blocks to 5, 18 steals to 15. Look at that.
All these numbers are useless without points mate. Besides nobody said LeNomad wasn't the best player. My point is he had a shitload of help. Kyrie outplayed the best player on the Warriors FFS
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 8:37pm On Jun 25, 2019
Roland17:
Dennis Rodman has got no joy, absolutely no joy!!!!
These talking heads need to stop arguing with people who actually played this game. Rodman a real one
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 8:43pm On Jun 25, 2019
A40:
All these numbers are useless without points mate. Besides nobody said LeNomad wasn't the best player. My point is he had a shitload of help. Kyrie outplayed the best player on the Warriors FFS
I hear you
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 8:47pm On Jun 25, 2019
Who are those saying Giannis doesn't or didn't deserve MVP. Una go dey alright.

Mamba mentality
Roland17:
PK Subban is on the move again as he joins the New Jersey Devils who also drafted the number one overall pick Jack Hughes. I will definitely be watching and rooting for Subban like I have always.
Nashville really blew it that year they won the President's Cup. Their window is closed. Subban and that salary had to go.

It would be interesting to see how that team works with Taylor Hall returning

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 8:57pm On Jun 25, 2019
Roland17:

He is talented but like I said earlier, my biggest problem with Rozier is the propensity to play out of control. You are right, he blends pretty well with the other young cats but if he is to be trusted with that position long term with a contract, he would need to be disciplined and make good decisions with the ball and stop forcing plays that become costly turnovers.
He is young. He will get there with time. This win or bust mentality is what is killing Boston. Let these kids grow organically
Re: The NBA Begins by Khanben: 9:28pm On Jun 25, 2019
Voting for these individual awards are always about narrative and subjective opinions. IMO any one of them deserved the award
Re: The NBA Begins by Killrhymz: 9:36pm On Jun 25, 2019
birdman:
congrats to Giannis. very well deserved. hopefully this is a message to the stat padders...its about the team first. even though the said stat padder helped me win fantasy this year grin grin
YIMU.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 9:37pm On Jun 25, 2019
Below are excerpts from Andre Iguodala's recent interview and this buttresses my point about the dangerous level of desperation the Warriors were showing this postseason.

"Last year, it happened to me. I missed last three games of the Houston series. It goes to Game 7. We barely get out of that series. And now they’re looking at me like, “When are you coming back?” And I had a fractured leg. But it’s being put out there like, “You’ve got a bone bruise.” I’m like, “Nah, it’s fractured.” So, I’m fighting with the team. I’m fighting with people. I’m fighting with the media. And then my teammates ask me every day, “How you feeling? How you feeling?” So, with K, he’s getting it from everywhere, too.
What do they always say in sports? “Oh, he’s a tough guy. He plays through injuries.” You’re validated as an athlete if you win a championship or how tough you were. If you sit out, it’s like, “Ah, he’s not tough.”

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/andre-iguodala-broke-leg-last-191505105.html

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2842705-andre-iguodala-says-warriors-listed-his-fractured-leg-as-a-bone-bruise-in-2018

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) ... (2212) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.