Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1628013 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) ... (2209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Redted: 5:24pm On Oct 31, 2019
zelgiusdigby:

Embiid used to be funny but he has crossed the line too many times and now he just comes across as a shameless bully. I'm really starting to root against the uncouth scoundrel. I hope he never escapes this picture. Friggin cry baby!
no he is not. You defended others for less, why bad mouth him?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 31, 2019
Redted:
no he is not. You defended others for less, why bad mouth him?

Defended who for what?
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:26pm On Oct 31, 2019
Redted:
Looking at the interview kd had it sas, it showed, that he was really not appreciated by Gs, and d.green caused the fall of the warriors. KD I GOT YOUR BACK. You dont need them selfish peasants.
And why did he leave OKC? Players argue. That's what happened and he couldn't handle Draymond's comment which was the obvious truth. The Warriors won without him Draymond was at fault for his comments because they also needed him but it's KD, anything hurts him. Fans and Media resentment was the major reason he left the Warriors. Draymond's comment was just the easy answer.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:28pm On Oct 31, 2019
zelgiusdigby:

With DLO and a lottery pick you lot are putting together great trade assets for yourselves. You lot weren't going to win anyway and this way steph has an excuse. This could be the best thing to happen to you.
DLO will eventually get traded. That was their plan till Klay returned and it still is. Don't tell me you think the Warriors won't be back in a year or two. We're giving the league a break. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:34pm On Oct 31, 2019
A40:
Once I see any She/Her He/Him on your bio or rainbow sign. Na to japa

They are the most problematic and difficult set of people to engage on anything and you will piss them off one way or the other. Can't count how many don block me or unfollow, even the ones you think have sense
Not just japa alone. I'm also conscious of where I make comments about things like these. Like I'm just supposed to throw away facts and logic and agree with whatever you feel and identify with. Now we have Transage, Transrace, etc. TED Talk had that episode basically insinuating pedophilia is a sexual orientation and people shouldn't be shamed for it.
I'm trying to change location but this new nonsense is playing a big factor in my decision. This place has bleeped up my head enough. I can't jump to where I can go to jail for not calling someone by their preferred pronoun.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 31, 2019
SmooshCHN:
DLO will eventually get traded. That was their plan till Klay returned and it still is. Don't tell me you think the Warriors won't be back in a year or two. We're giving the league a break. grin

DLO + a lottery pick can certainly get you a bona fide all star who fits your system better or a bunch of elite role players. I'm writing you off this year but you lot can still bounce back. So i will banter the sh-t out of you for as long as i can.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:36pm On Oct 31, 2019
zelgiusdigby:

Defended who for what?
LeChina? I'm just guessing. grin cheesy

I do agree he has crossed the line so many times but they are all grown ups. They are grown men and earn millions so trash talk should be the least of their problems.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:37pm On Oct 31, 2019
zelgiusdigby:

DLO + a lottery pick can certainly get you a bona fide all star who fits your system better or a bunch of elite role players. I'm writing you off this year but you lot can still bounce back. So i will banter the sh-t out of you for as long as i can.
Smart Man. Enjoy your ice cream for the next 8 months. cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 31, 2019
SmooshCHN:
LeChina? I'm just guessing. grin cheesy

I do agree he has crossed the line so many times but they are all grown ups. They are grown men and earn millions so trash talk should be the least of their problems.

What does chairman james have to do with this? hes literally never maliciously gone after anyone verbally or physically except maybe to defend himself and even that is rare.

Joel embiid is an overgrown baby!
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:49pm On Oct 31, 2019
zelgiusdigby:

What does chairman james have to do with this? hes literally never maliciously gone after anyone verbally or physically except maybe to defend himself and even that is rare.

Joel embiid is an overgrown baby!
I took a guess. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 6:38pm On Oct 31, 2019
Man, I don't like this, and don't do it again if you hope to resolve issues like this.If you wanna arbitrate, quote both parties involved not one. Unless you know me personally, which i doubt.

DeeMain:

Benji93 tone it down man! We can have sane debates here without attacking the person on the other side.

It's just a game. Always remember that.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 31, 2019
benji93:
Man, I don't like this, and don't do it a again if you hope to settle an issue.If you wanna arbitrate, quote both parties involved not one. Unless you know me personally, which i doubt.

You were throwing insults about, not me.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 31, 2019
KD taking more subliminal shots at his warriors teammates. They asked him who his 5 favorite players to watch are.

Kyrie
Lebron
Harden
Embiid
Lillard

Seems the steph was a horrible teammate. cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 31, 2019
And why is benji93 going about threatening people on this forum? Its just a game dude, its not that deep. SMH.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 31, 2019
Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 6:51pm On Oct 31, 2019
I am not starting another argument with you, so don't mention me again on the issue. I don't even know who I am mentioning cos you keep changing your moniker. grin
zelgiusdigby:

You were throwing insults about, not me.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 31, 2019
Some say hes soft or weak or he doesn't have "the killer instinct" for things like this. He's simply the classiest superstar of all time.

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 7:13pm On Oct 31, 2019
zelgiusdigby:

Who dares underrate the undisputed GOAT?
Lol, my hand no dey ooo. Somehow some people here will turn this to a LeBron vs Jordan argument.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 7:16pm On Oct 31, 2019
SmooshCHN:
So Klay + Curry can't deliver a trophy to GS? How much help does Curry need?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 31, 2019
Canelo Kovalev and UFC 244 this weekend. This is friggin dope!

My predictions

Canelo def Kovalev by UD

Garcia def Duno by UD

UFC 244
Masvidal def. Diaz by UD
Gastellum def. Till by TKO
Luque def. Wonderboy by UD
Lewis def. Ivanov by KO
Gillespie def. Lee by UD
Walker def Anderson by KO (Hardest to predict cause Walker hasn't faced top opposition but i will just jump on the hype train, though anderson may try to dry hump him to a win)
Re: The NBA Begins by DeeMain(m): 7:42pm On Oct 31, 2019
benji93:
Man, I don't like this, and don't do it again if you hope to resolve issues like this.If you wanna arbitrate, quote both parties involved not one. Unless you know me personally, which i doubt.

I read all the exchanges bro and the toxicity in your comments made me call only you out. You kept attacking his person and identity each time. Attack the argument instead.

We've seen these things degenerate here and we don't want to go down there anymore.

I am hoping you are able to take this as a helpful feedback and not as an attempt by me to debase you.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 31, 2019
Dream Team.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 8:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
I am still trying to figure out the point of this. Has anyone ever questioned the humane person of LeBron?
KarnBarlow:
Some say hes soft or weak or he doesn't have "the killer instinct" for things like this. He's simply the classiest superstar of all time.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 8:14pm On Oct 31, 2019
steady986:

So Klay + Curry can't deliver a trophy to GS? How much help does Curry need?
Who talked about trophy? Makes me think you have comprehension issues or just trying to be an irritant. You should read again. Klay is out for the season, Curry would take months so I don't get why you think your post would make sense.

Same person was hoping Anthony Davis and Paul George would join LeBron in L.A talking about how much help someone needs. The double standard.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 8:16pm On Oct 31, 2019
SmooshCHN:
Who talked about trophy? Makes me think you have comprehension issues or just trying to be an irritant. You should read again. Klay is out for the season, Curry would take months so I don't get why you think your post would make sense.

Same person was hoping Anthony Davis and Paul George would join LeBron in L.A talking about how much help someone needs. The double standard.

Makes you think?

Lol
Re: The NBA Begins by Tundesam923(m): 8:17pm On Oct 31, 2019
Redted:
Looking at the interview kd had it sas, it showed, that he was really not appreciated by Gs, and d.green caused the fall of the warriors. KD I GOT YOUR BACK. You dont need them selfish peasants.
nawa oh....thats what you really got from that? Wow! People hear what they want to hear o
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 8:18pm On Oct 31, 2019
zelgiusdigby:
KD taking more subliminal shots at his warriors teammates. They asked him who his 5 favorite players to watch are.

Kyrie
Lebron
Harden
Embiid
Lillard

Seems the steph was a horrible teammate. cheesy

He does not like to watch DeAndre Jordan? Serge Ibaka? I thought he was very close to them. He is definitely throwing shade at them.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 8:19pm On Oct 31, 2019
Tundesam923:
nawa oh....thats what you really got from that? Wow! People hear what they want to hear o

Not every post is worth a reply.

Some are accounts of the same people on this thread who want to air an opinion in disguise.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 31, 2019
benji93:
I am still trying to figure out the point of this. Has anyone ever questioned the humane person of LeBron?

Well some people say hes not supposed to be mates with his "rivals". Seems you live under a GSW draped rock.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 8:20pm On Oct 31, 2019
benji93:

Lol. That someone got injured today does not mean others won't. That someone started bad does not mean they will end badly.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 31, 2019
Eruditor:

He does not like to watch DeAndre Jordan? Serge Ibaka? I thought he was very close to them. He is definitely throwing shade at them.

Yeah jordan and ibaka are superstars. Take it however you want, him putting dame in there especially but not steph is really suspect. You're lying to yourself if you think otherwise.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 31, 2019
Eruditor:

Lol. That someone got injured today does not mean others won't. That someone started bad does not mean they will end badly.

They have started. Nobody wished ill on curry but you are indirectly wishing ill on others. So shameful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) ... (2209) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.