Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1642) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1625164 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1639) (1640) (1641) (1642) (1643) (1644) (1645) ... (2207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 1:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
A40:
Won't be suprised if it's Daryl Morey's handwork. The name Harden gives him erections.

grin
Re: The NBA Begins by nelsonebby(m): 7:19pm On Dec 18, 2020
Ben Simmons might move?

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:14am On Dec 19, 2020
Hohenheim:

How can i join?

send me your email
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:33am On Dec 19, 2020
Draft order set! First pick is based on your position last year, - since skywalker5 is not here, i moved him to last, pending hohenheim or someone else picking up his position. The draft is snaking mode, so it will even out and be fair to every one eventually

Limitless
birdman
Knight Fury
Sodiq's Team
Buddha Skillz
INNOCENT WARRIOR
sylvanus's Team
joephemzyz
Abifoluwa's NLEAGUE
Skywalker
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:49am On Dec 19, 2020
The slim reaper my goodness! Baba looks sharp...

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:53am On Dec 19, 2020
A40:
Won't be suprised if it's Daryl Morey's handwork. The name Harden gives him erections.

Simmons refusal to get a jumper and his durability issues just makes him more expendable than he should ordinarily be.

I am struggling to see how the personnel will mesh in Philly.
D. Morey is an analytics guys which is opposite of Doc Rivers because Doc is old fashioned and does not necessarily believe in the numbers. He is does not play the percentages with his rotation. Then you have Embiid who runs hot/ cold and wants to play how he wants and not how the analytics project his numbers. This is going to be interesting

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:56am On Dec 19, 2020
I am expecting a very slow start to the start of the season for my Celtics.. too many injuries and unavailable players!
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 5:28am On Dec 19, 2020
Roland17:

D. Morey is an analytics guys which is opposite of Doc Rivers because Doc is old fashioned and does not necessarily believe in the numbers. He is does not play the percentages with his rotation. Then you have Embiid who runs hot/ cold and wants to play how he wants and not how the analytics project his numbers. This is going to be interesting

I expect it could work. Morey is the prototypical MIT nerd with no backbone. He will generally fold than risk conflict - see Harden. I expect him to play nice with all sides. As long as they dont flame out of the playoffs this year, everything will be cool in philly
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 6:07am On Dec 19, 2020
Roland17:

What I don't understand is why there is so much pressure on Philly to win now. They have escaped Horford's bad contract instead of heaving sigh of relief they are now contemplating gutting their roster for a couple years of James Harden's prime. The one year they actually have decent outside shooting to make up for Ben Simmons weaknesses.

I'm not crazy about Simmons durability but Harden has shown enough for me to conclude you cannot win with him come playoffs and so I would rather gamble on Ben's upside
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 7:24am On Dec 19, 2020
birdman:
Draft order set! First pick is based on your position last year, - since skywalker5 is not here, i moved him to last, pending hohenheim or someone else picking up his position. The draft is snaking mode, so it will even out and be fair to every one eventually

Limitless
birdman
Knight Fury
Sodiq's Team
Buddha Skillz
INNOCENT WARRIOR
sylvanus's Team
joephemzyz
Abifoluwa's NLEAGUE
Skywalker

Why would you do that? angry
I no wan draft first.
Is that my punishment for schooling you people last year?
Let us know what we are doing o. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 8:26am On Dec 19, 2020
SmooshCHN:

Why would you do that? angry
I no wan draft first.
Is that my punishment for schooling you people last year?
Let us know what we are doing o. grin
Shattap. You're just proud. If we finished last season, u for no win �
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 8:29am On Dec 19, 2020
Hardetayour:
Shattap. You're just proud. If we finished last season, u for no win �
Guy, lemme alone.

Birdman, jowo dakun. You were supposed to draft first. You are used to it. It's unfair. embarassed
Re: The NBA Begins by Hohenheim(m): 8:56am On Dec 19, 2020
birdman:

send me your email
Coldworld33424@gmail.com
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 9:01am On Dec 19, 2020
SmooshCHN:
Guy, lemme alone.

Birdman, jowo dakun. You were supposed to draft first. You are used to it. It's unfair.
embarassed
Just close eye pick harden grin
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 9:05am On Dec 19, 2020
Hohenheim:

Coldworld33424@gmail.com

Sent you an invite! Feel free to change team name once you sign up. Draft in about 6 hours!
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 10:45am On Dec 19, 2020
birdman:

Just close eye pick harden grin
I don't even know where to start from. Someone said I should pick Luka first. embarassed
Re: The NBA Begins by Killrhymz: 10:54am On Dec 19, 2020
SmooshCHN:

I don't even know where to start from. Someone said I should pick Luka first. embarassed
There are many options Harden, AD, Giannis but not my Luka
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 11:28am On Dec 19, 2020
SmooshCHN:

Anything you do..leave my K.D for me... grin grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 3:48pm On Dec 19, 2020
aliondo:

KD will probably be the best pick if no re-injury. aliondo, killrhymz and oisujeh have the bahdest looking teams. dont want to face any one of these guys embarassed

See as smooshchn take style dip. I see your technique brah. e don pre-rank like crazy wink
Re: The NBA Begins by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 6:19pm On Dec 19, 2020
Mehn see Bleep up. I'm messed up right now. I just got home now and I missed this year's draft.
Kawhi, as much as I love my man Kawhi, I no need am jare, baba will soon start taking games out and Clippers will struggle this season.
Now I have AD, so I will be praying for Lakers to lose and AD to beast. Na wa o.
I have a fair team sha, I am not so confident of winning the league anymore, but top 3 sure for me.
Good luck guys.
Re: The NBA Begins by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 6:20pm On Dec 19, 2020
Omo na make I go manage the left overs build my own team.
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 6:41pm On Dec 19, 2020
KNIGHTBlaed:
Mehn see Bleep up. I'm messed up right now. I just got home now and I missed this year's draft.
Kawhi, as much as I love my man Kawhi, I no need am jare, baba will soon start taking games out and Clippers will struggle this season.
Now I have AD, so I will be praying for Lakers to lose and AD to beast. Na wa o.
I have a fair team sha, I am not so confident of winning the league anymore, but top 3 sure for me.
Good luck guys.

Bro.. don't give up...You never can tell...Injuries come into play a lot in this fantasy league...
Re: The NBA Begins by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2020
aliondo:

Bro.. don't give up...You never can tell...Injuries come into play a lot in this fantasy league...

Thanks Bro. Abi you wan trade, you can check out my team, if you want to trade anyone
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 9:19pm On Dec 19, 2020
aliondo:

cry cry
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 1:09am On Dec 20, 2020
aliondo:

I feel like he will make me regret not taking him in round 1 cry
Re: The NBA Begins by Killrhymz: 5:39pm On Dec 20, 2020
birdman:

KD will probably be the best pick if no re-injury. aliondo, killrhymz and oisujeh have the bahdest looking teams. dont want to face any one of these guys embarassed

See as smooshchn take style dip. I see your technique brah. e don pre-rank like crazy wink
I knew you'll not leave Luka for me, enjoy his services
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 11:24pm On Dec 20, 2020
We got Kuz on lock cool

Re: The NBA Begins by mattfeuter(m): 11:42pm On Dec 20, 2020
steady986:
We got Kuz on lock cool

Consistently inconsistent Kuz. . . .
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 6:24am On Dec 21, 2020
mattfeuter:

Consistently inconsistent Kuz. . . .
Good for the price though smiley
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 7:00pm On Dec 21, 2020
steady986:

Good for the price though smiley

Surprised you,A40 and Roland ain't in our fantasy league.. wink shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (1639) (1640) (1641) (1642) (1643) (1644) (1645) ... (2207) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.