Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,238 members, 7,957,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:49 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1802) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1723472 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1799) (1800) (1801) (1802) (1803) (1804) (1805) ... (2277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:41pm On Sep 12, 2021
birdman:

those hits add up. all the strength training in the world cannot save you from the effect of naturally bigger guys lighting your @** up every sunday. At least e don get contract grin
Yeah and more importantly all that cutting and having to block guys bigger than you. While the Running back position is replaceable doesn't mean you don't have exceptional running backs and it's not a position you could just get a guy from the streets and get elite results
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:43pm On Sep 12, 2021
Roland17:

I respect this a lot about Brady. He has a team approach. I have seen many superstars take all the money and then play with scrubs because the team can't pay others..Guess what, they then turnaround and complain about not having pieces.
Exactly. This is why I maintain Tom Brady was a bigger ingredient in New England's success than Bill Belichick was. His leadership reminds me of Tim Duncan. Who also took less than his market value for most of his career
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2021
This Packers defense can’t stop a snail angry
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 11:13pm On Sep 12, 2021
Congratulations to "THE TRUTH" on his induction into the HOF! One of the most intelligent scorers I have ever watched.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 11:38pm On Sep 12, 2021
By far the worst performance from the Packers that I have seen in a a very long time.. Rodgers looks horrible my goodness.. there is absolutely no chemistry between him, his recovers and O-Line. As for our defense.. that one Na another talk.

Good thing it’s only game 1..
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:33am On Sep 15, 2021
Roland17:
Congratulations to "THE TRUTH" on his induction into the HOF! One of the most intelligent scorers I have ever watched.

very interesting that KG is who he chose to sit next to him at the speech. A lifetime bond in 3 years of playing together. well deserved.

a profound and truthful speech. definitely a softer side of Pierce. good to see ray there as well.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:03pm On Sep 15, 2021
Aaron Fraudgers casted in HD. Imagine my shock! tongue

0 TDS 2INTs cheesy grin

Outplayed by Jameis Winston?? shocked shocked

Better than GOAT Brady? cheesy shocked undecided tongue

Luckily he plays in a rubbish division where he can feast on rubbish teams

How about the Mighty Steelers?? Every season these asinine analysts write us off only to be made to look like fools everytime. ESPN Power rankings had the division winners from the previous season in 3rd place. Smh where is the clown emoji when you need it?
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2021
A40:
Aaron Fraudgers casted in HD. Imagine my shock! tongue

0 TDS 2INTs cheesy grin

Outplayed by Jameis Winston?? shocked shocked

Better than GOAT Brady? cheesy shocked undecided tongue

Luckily he plays in a rubbish division where he can feast on rubbish teams

How about the Mighty Steelers?? Every season these asinine analysts write us off only to be made to look like fools everytime. ESPN Power rankings had the division winners from the previous season in 3rd place. Smh where is the clown emoji when you need it?

Classic DISRESPECTFUL OVERREACTION for you! angry angry angry
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2021
birdman:

very interesting that KG is who he chose to sit next to him at the speech. A lifetime bond in 3 years of playing together. well deserved.

a profound and truthful speech. definitely a softer side of Pierce. good to see ray there as well.

Him and KG have a very good relationship, they have remained tightly knit after retirement.

Good to see you write something positive about the Celtics.. Thank God ohhhhh tongue
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2021
Roland17:

Him and KG have a very good relationship, they have remained tightly knit after retirement.

Good to see you write something positive about the Celtics.. Thank God ohhhhh tongue

Love celtic ke? Im only giving props to Pierce, not the organization. Its like goat meat. I eat the meat, throw away d bones grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 8:01pm On Sep 16, 2021
birdman:

Love celtic ke? Im only giving props to Pierce, not the organization. Its like goat meat. I eat the meat, throw away d bones grin

I kukuma sabi say no get like anything Celtics.. not to talk of Love!!! Your wahala no be here grin
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 8:04pm On Sep 16, 2021
Coach Fizdale joins the Lakers shocked To me, this is much more beneficial to Lakers than Westbrook joining!

Now I know a lot of folk are moved more by player trades than coaching hires, so you may think Im wrong. BUT before yall jump on me and start beating me, grin check out his one season as head coach with the Grizzlies. This guy is a defensive genius, much better than Thibodeau in my opinion. This guy wont last a year before someone else picks him up as head coach.

To me, the biggest failing of Lakers last season was team defense, because all the injuries put them out of sync. There is no way Booker would have lit up the previous years Lakers like he did. If Lakers button up their defense with Fizdale, they are coming out of the West. And they have a good chance to make a Lakers-Nets matchup best of 3 in a 7 game series.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:15pm On Sep 18, 2021
Roland17:

Classic DISRESPECTFUL OVERREACTION for you! angry angry angry
Looool. Everytime you lot continue disrespecting the GOAT Tom Brady by mentioning that fraud in the same sentence with him he deserves every dragging he gets for his consistent capitulation when it matters most. Let's see if his heart is still in it and fraud his way to another win in that weak ass division. Or can Jared Goff perform miracle?
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 8:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
The Nigerian female basketball team just kicked off the Women's Afrobasket against Mozambique. 2-2
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 8:47pm On Sep 18, 2021
Halftime. Nigeria 29-33 Mozambique.
Nigeria not looking dominant at all.
Re: The NBA Begins by dankorode(m): 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2021
steady986:
Halftime. Nigeria 29-33 Mozambique. Nigeria not looking dominant at all.
more update please
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 9:47pm On Sep 18, 2021
Nigeria defeats Mozambique 67 to 50.
Eziinne Kalu 19 pts
Adaora Elonu 13 pts
Victoria Macaulay 9 rebs

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by PDPGuy: 10:06pm On Sep 18, 2021
steady986:
Nigeria defeats Mozambique 67 to 50.
Eziinne Kalu 19 pts
Adaora Elonu 13 pts
Victoria Macaulay 9 rebs
The team started slowly, but destroyed Mozambique in the second half! They channeled the spirit of the US teams at the Olympics
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 12:17pm On Sep 19, 2021
PDPGuy:

The team started slowly, but destroyed Mozambique in the second half! They channeled the spirit of the US teams at the Olympics

Yea. It was actually very concerning. Maybe they just needed to get in the feel of things.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:12am On Sep 20, 2021
GOAT Brady. 5 TDs.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 1:28am On Sep 20, 2021
L. Jackson with a pick 6.. Oh boy!!!!

Well, one of my favorite players picks him.. Honey badger..

This throwing accuracy is going to be his downfall.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:09am On Sep 20, 2021
L. Jackson my goodness! If can get his throwing accuracy to elite, it’s over!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:18am On Sep 20, 2021
What a game! Oh boy!!! Looks like Jackson is going to get his first W
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:23am On Sep 20, 2021
John Harbaugh with a gutsy call to go for the 4&1 a Jackson comes through.. What a game… Jackson is special!! If he gets his throwing to elite, boy oh boy!!
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 10:04pm On Sep 20, 2021
Nigeria defeat Angola 85-65 to move into the quarterfinals of the FIBA Women's Afrobasket.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 1:23am On Sep 21, 2021
Roland17:
John Harbaugh with a gutsy call to go for the 4&1 a Jackson comes through.. What a game… Jackson is special!! If he gets his throwing to elite, boy oh boy!!

fortune favors the brave. I would be surprised if his throwing gets significantly better.
Re: The NBA Begins by Markswag101: 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2021
A40:
GOAT Brady. 5 TDs.
i reckon he will smash Peyton's record of 55 TDs at this rate
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 7:11pm On Sep 21, 2021
Like mess we no go see @A40 now! WHERE YOU AT? COME PAY HOMEAGE AND BE ON YOUR BEST BEHAVIOR WHILE AT IT!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 12:51am On Sep 22, 2021
J J Reddick announces his retirement. Wishing him all the best..

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:05am On Sep 22, 2021
Roland17:
J J Reddick announces his retirement. Wishing him all the best..

Professional guy mehn. Know his job, does his job. No fuss, no muss
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:13am On Sep 22, 2021
Wait, why are Lakers working out Monta Ellis, 4 years after he left the league? Make it make sense somebody grin
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 7:01pm On Sep 22, 2021
Markswag101:
i reckon he will smash Peyton's record of 55 TDs at this rate
At 44. It's mental. He is actually throwing the ball harder than I ever saw him do in New England which at 44 is frankly absurd

(1) (2) (3) ... (1799) (1800) (1801) (1802) (1803) (1804) (1805) ... (2277) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.