Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,765 members, 7,844,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1880) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1649929 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1877) (1878) (1879) (1880) (1881) (1882) (1883) ... (2242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 6:59pm On Mar 10, 2022
Las las no be everybody normal for here grin
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 7:08pm On Mar 10, 2022
felix00:

It's defensive ratings among point guards with min of 2k minutes (not sure on the minute)

Oga, on that list, Steph, Pat Bev, Cam Payne, Klye Lowry, CP3, Derrick White, to name a few, all rank above him.
Re: The NBA Begins by Tellwhat: 7:09pm On Mar 10, 2022
steady986:
If you like speak all the grammar wey dey dictionary.
Ah ah 259

Well I think he might not necessarily be wrong because this stats you showed is the whole NBA players irrespective of minutes played and position

You go need consider minutes and also position ( point guard)
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 7:11pm On Mar 10, 2022
Tellwhat:

Ah ah 259

Well I think he might not necessarily be wrong because this stats you showed is the whole NBA players irrespective of minutes played and position

You go need consider minutes and also position ( point guard)

Do well to go through the list yourself, other point guards who have played heavy minutes are ranked above him.
Re: The NBA Begins by Tellwhat: 7:12pm On Mar 10, 2022
steady986:

Do well to go through the list yourself, other point guards who have played heavy minutes are ranked above him.
Just saw someother list of strictly pgs

Luka is second. Paul first

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 7:15pm On Mar 10, 2022
Tellwhat:

Is this not stat muse, or what is that website called? Go to the official NBA website if you want NBA stat.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 7:15pm On Mar 10, 2022
Tellwhat:

I go follow you fight oh! grin grin

Why are you bailing his lack of reading and comprehension skills?

Luka has taken over CP3 since CP3 has been out for a while now.. The .1 difference has been eliminated.

Wait for it!!! grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Tellwhat: 7:21pm On Mar 10, 2022
steady986:

Is this not stat muse, or what is that website called? Go to the official NBA website if you want NBA stat.
Yeah that's the site
Re: The NBA Begins by Tellwhat: 7:26pm On Mar 10, 2022
Roland17:

I go follow you fight oh! grin grin

Why are you bailing his lack of reading and comprehension skills?

Luka has taken over CP3 since CP3 has been out for a while now.. The .1 difference has been eliminated.

Wait for it!!! grin
I thought as much. Luka has been impressive while injury done make Paul inactive surprised he's still topping assist self shows he's truly the point god as no one does it better
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 7:29pm On Mar 10, 2022
Tellwhat:

Yeah that's the site

And CP3 is still the leader there. On Basketball reference Steph is 2nd and CP first. Nowhere is Luka first.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 7:32pm On Mar 10, 2022
Tellwhat:

I thought as much. Luka has been impressive while injury done make Paul inactive surprised he's still topping assist self shows he's truly the point god as no one does it better

Yea, CP3 has been out since Feb 16, Luka has made up for the .1 difference since then and is now ranked number 1 PG with best defensive rating.

CP3 maintaining the top spot on the assist chart is a testament to how well oiled the Suns are this season. I have watched the Suns carefully this season and their offensive strategy is clear. Any player with the ball has 3 seconds to either make a scoring play or move the ball and that is why their offense has a ton of movement and pace.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 7:33pm On Mar 10, 2022
You can't write this level of ignorance and senility grin

I told you all to wait for it!!! grin grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 7:47pm On Mar 10, 2022
This fugazi wannabe analyst no go pipedown. You never sabi basketball finish you wan enter boxing. No go disgrace yourself oh

Man's thinks because Tyson lacked stamina he was not technical grin cheesy

For una untrained eye once a boxer is a knockout artist he's not technical. I bet this mugu puts Tyson and Wilder in the same bracket

Go to any boxing forum or any boxing analyst and question Tyson's skills let's see whether you would not be laughed off the face of the earth

Free advice: No be all discussion you go chook mouth. It's better for people to think you're ignorant than to speak and clear all doubts

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 8:40pm On Mar 10, 2022
Lol, someone actually thinks you lose defensive points if you don't play grin And all he has been doing here is word of mouth. He doesn't want to show us where Luka is leading the NBA in defensive ratings. Let's even assume we take Statmuse seriously. Statmuse said CP is the leader in defensive rating, but him, sitting on his couch in whatever godforsaken city, is saying Luka has passed CP. This level of obstinacy though.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 8:43pm On Mar 10, 2022
I've heard enough boxing jokes today. I honestly can't take more grin Peace
Re: The NBA Begins by Tellwhat: 9:11pm On Mar 10, 2022
A40:
This fugazi wannabe analyst no go pipedown. You never sabi basketball finish you wan enter boxing. No go disgrace yourself oh

Man's thinks because Tyson lacked stamina he was not technical grin cheesy

For una untrained eye once a boxer is a knockout artist he's not technical. I bet this mugu puts Tyson and Wilder in the same bracket

Go to any boxing forum or any boxing analyst and question Tyson's skills let's see whether you would not be laughed off the face of the earth

Free advice: No be all discussion you go chook mouth. It's better for people to think you're ignorant than to speak and clear all doubts
This man e dey obvious you be troublemaker

I don't even know which of the Tyson you guys are arguing about

Now you guys dey avoid quoting each other cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Tellwhat: 9:15pm On Mar 10, 2022
Sixers Vs Nets who do y'all think wins?

I get to see my boy Harden/Embiid Vs Durant/Kyrie
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 9:18pm On Mar 10, 2022
Tellwhat:

This man e dey obvious you be troublemaker

I don't even know which of the Tyson you guys are arguing about

Now you guys dey avoid quoting each other cheesy
Lmaoo. Why will I be arguing or quoting a mugu that claims a man trained by Cus D'Amato and went on to become the youngest undisputed heavyweight champion does not have technique. The gods forbid

Tyson had a few weaknesses but anyone including technique amongst them is a clown that should not be taken seriously at all
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 9:38pm On Mar 10, 2022
I told you guys to wait for it and you wonder why? I set the trap and like a rat, I know he takes the bait all the time.. Lol

The magic number is 105.2.

Don’t worry, it may take him a while but he will figure it out. The problem is, the senile man has lost every credibility on this thread because of his despicable level of ignorance and pitiful lack of reading/ comprehension skills.

Waiiiiiit for it grin grin Just wait for it!!!!! grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by Tellwhat: 9:44pm On Mar 10, 2022
A40:
Lmaoo. Why will I be arguing or quoting a mugu that claims a man trained by Cus D'Amato and went on to become the youngest undisputed heavyweight champion does not have technique. The gods forbid

Tyson had a few weaknesses but anyone including technique amongst them is a clown that should not be taken seriously at all
Na now I understand why u dey vex and i agree. Infact it's as good as blasphemy for someone to say such about tyson

Mike Tyson is a generational talent. He might not be the most technical but I dare say the way he weaponizes his peekaboo technique is just a joy to behold. Fast, technical and beautiful. Hard to see such today

Wish there was a Mike Tyson in today's heavyweight

Still feels like mike's prime was very short. Who knows what he would have achieved if cus was alive and Mike was well disciplined. Who knows by now we probably could have been saying he's the greatest of all time
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:22pm On Mar 10, 2022
Tellwhat:

Na now I understand why u dey vex and i agree. Infact it's as good as blasphemy for someone to say such about tyson

Mike Tyson is a generational talent. He might not be the most technical but I dare say the way he weaponizes his peekaboo technique is just a joy to behold. Fast, technical and beautiful. Hard to see such today

Wish there was a Mike Tyson in today's heavyweight

Still feels like mike's prime was very short. Who knows what he would have achieved if cus was alive and Mike was well disciplined. Who knows by now we probably could have been saying he's the greatest of all time
Lol abeg leave that ignorant individual. He would rather argue the little wey him no know instead of taking notes. I no know why him dey always believe say he must get opinion on everything

Tyson had technique for days. That's why he was able to dominate the heavyweight division at 5'10. What he lacked was discipline and mental fortitude it didn't help that he also went to jail in the middle of his prime

Tyson's problem was a dodgy cardio and a lack of will to keep pushing when a fight wasn't going his way. It was common knowledge that once you take him past the 5th round you're favorite to win the fight

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:57am On Mar 11, 2022
The Nets have flat out bullied the Sixers in the 1st half.
Re: The NBA Begins by Tellwhat: 3:15am On Mar 11, 2022
Roland17:
The Nets have flat out bullied the Sixers in the 1st half.
Sixers are getting a reality check the team no strong as they think.

Kyrie and Durant are offensive savages for any teams

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Mayordanny: 3:31am On Mar 11, 2022
Its turning to a lecture session now. Nets are killing these boys cry
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:33am On Mar 11, 2022
Tellwhat:

Sixers are getting a reality check the team no strong as they think.

Kyrie and Durant are offensive savages for any teams

Durant and Kyrie are very competitive and I think they took this game personal. This isn’t about climbing up the ladder for them, this is about embarrassing the Sixers, considering what has happened over the last month.

I was always of the opinion that the Sixers gave up a lot of scoring for Harden. Embiid would have to play very heavy minutes for the Sixers to stand a chance because that bench has nothing to offer.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:33am On Mar 11, 2022
I expect Embiid to commit a silly foul or cause some drama and get tossed out. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Tellwhat: 4:45am On Mar 11, 2022
Roland17:

Durant and Kyrie are very competitive and I think they took this game personal. This isn’t about climbing up the ladder for them, this is about embarrassing the Sixers, considering what has happened over the last month.

I was always of the opinion that the Sixers gave up a lot of scoring for Harden. Embiid would have to play very heavy minutes for the Sixers to stand a chance because that bench has nothing to offer.

Yeah you're right. I expected Durant to take this very personal

Now is the time for harden to put in more work or would be remembered as a true playoff choker

Seeing he didn't perform well against the bulls and now the nets it could be he's still nursing an injury or just choked. He was horrible tonight

This season could be Harden last chance. I really want him to finally be an NBA champion but it seems unlikely with the sixers unless he becomes one if the nets win it... The nets might be the most complete team now once Simmons comes back and Durant/Kyrie are healthy, good role players, three point snipers like patty mills and harris

Nets had a good game today. Who knows sixers sold intentionally besides it's just one game and their eyes is set on playoffs no need to go too hard now
Re: The NBA Begins by joshboo(m): 6:41am On Mar 11, 2022
Tellwhat:

Yeah you're right. I expected Durant to take this very personal

Now is the time for harden to put in more work or would be remembered as a true playoff choker

Seeing he didn't perform well against the bulls and now the nets it could be he's still nursing an injury or just choked. He was horrible tonight

This season could be Harden last chance. I really want him to finally be an NBA champion but it seems unlikely with the sixers unless he becomes one if the nets win it... The nets might be the most complete team now once Simmons comes back and Durant/Kyrie are healthy, good role players, three point snipers like patty mills and harris

Nets had a good game today. Who knows sixers sold intentionally besides it's just one game and their eyes is set on playoffs no need to go too hard now

grin grin grin grin This ain't the playoffs yet, just against a legit contender You saw Harden right? This is just a glimpse of what's to come, come playoffs. You saw numerous open teammates but Harden would rather play Iso ball and shoot unnecessary 3's even when double teamed. And ogbeni we not kids here, which kain nonsense yarns is they *maybe intentionally* sold the game, grudge match laidis against Neighbors, asides all the razzmatazz that transpired with the trades?

Harden has always choked against good teams, that's the exact thing we pointed out to you recently, you'll see more of this tilll Philly gets knocked out, Go see the game again or watch the highlights and see the faces of them Philly players, The disgust was obvious, he'll always jack up 3's rather than find an open man or move the ball faster.
Re: The NBA Begins by joshboo(m): 7:11am On Mar 11, 2022
Roland17:

They gave up way too much, gave up scoring, shooting, & Rebounds. Danny Green wey suppose step up in that Seth's position hates Harden with passion him no even dey hide am. Omo I no go shock if Philly go house for first round.
Re: The NBA Begins by ovoP(m): 9:39am On Mar 11, 2022
Tyrese maxey is good, but I dont think he'll do well in the playoffs.. yesterday showed that.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
joshboo:

They gave up way too much, gave up scoring, shooting, & Rebounds. Danny Green wey suppose step up in that Seth's position hates Harden with passion him no even dey hide am. Omo I no go shock if Philly go house for first round.

Philly like anyone but more so the Sixers should do everything they can to avoid a healthy and available Nets team. Sixers lost a lot of scoring that Harden can not compensate or match consistently. After last night, there is no way the Sixers are not conscious of the fact that they don’t match up well against a healthy and available Nets team.

The beat down was so bad that the fans forgot B. Simmons was even sitting on the bench..lol. Simmons had the best experience grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:11pm On Mar 11, 2022
joshboo:

Harden has always choked against good teams, that's the exact thing we pointed out to you recently, you'll see more of this tilll Philly gets knocked out, Go see the game again or watch the highlights and see the faces of them Philly players, The disgust was obvious, he'll always jack up 3's rather than find an open man or move the ball faster.

I missed the game but this sounds very familiar. He tries to iso and go it alone under pressure. I was always worried that selfish Harden would pop up and ruin Embiids MVP season.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1877) (1878) (1879) (1880) (1881) (1882) (1883) ... (2242) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.