Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1902) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1624116 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1899) (1900) (1901) (1902) (1903) (1904) (1905) ... (2207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Khanben: 11:00pm On Apr 22, 2022
Roland17:

Una better lock am in sharp sharp because someone is going to give that man the bag. He has been playing lights out since last season.

They offered him his qualifying offer which was $55m for 4 hrs, but baba refused and bet on him self. If the mavs win this series IMHO he might get a FVV type deal, 80m/4yr contract or at least close to that
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:02pm On Apr 22, 2022
Memberclub:
Conley is such a Fruad angry
Big time fraud. Mitchell has also been down tooling since getting that bag
Re: The NBA Begins by felix00(m): 11:14pm On Apr 22, 2022
steady986:
Robert Williams to return in game 3 for the Celts. Things just got really interesting.

Yeah. I'm calling a sweep for the Celtics. The nets ain't a serious team

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:16pm On Apr 22, 2022
Roland17:

Ajala pretty much assembled this team, anybody saying otherwise is a bloody liar. This is what upsets me with Ajala’s followers. When it works and is good, he is LeGM and all that, when it is sour and tasteless, oh, it’s someone else’s fault.

Before the Lakers moved for Westbrook, Ajala had a private phone call first with Westbrook before meeting Westbrook and AD privately, everyone and their mama knows this. Westbrook and AD met with Ajala in Ajala’s home in LA to discuss the move..After the conversation, Ajala told the Lakers of what he had put together and boom Westbrook was a Laker with pieces going different places…it is not be the first time Ajala was tapping up a player without any consequence in the league… so what the hell are we talking about here? All of a sudden, Ajala did not conjure this move?

The great Magic Johnson suggested a Lakers move for DeRozan after DeRozan’s agent hit Magic up about DeRozan’s interest to join the Lakers but he was pretty much turned away by Ajala when the idea was sold to him and that is because Ajala already had his stuff cooking with Westbrook. Now, while the DeRozan deal was not going to be possible, I admit because of serious cap issues, the underlying fact was that Ajala already conjured the idea and did what he wanted, he was running the show and it blew up in his face.

Rob Palinka had no idea about Westbrook becoming a Laker! We have seen how controlling Klutch is and how they have Rob’s numbers!

See link

https://sports.yahoo.com/report-russell-westbrook-met-lebron-142427784.html

Bronsexuals can only deceive themselves not we that know better. Who else will drink their Zobo?

Imagine claiming that Pelinka just brought Westbrook on his own without LeNomad's approval. Traded all their younger depth players because he suddenly had a man crush on Westbrook like Morey on Harden

Say na IQ, IQ ko Q-tip ni

Had they gone on to win now Bronsexuals would drool about how their man did the impossible winning with the guy everyone said couldn't win. Nick Wright, Shannon and all the millions and millions of Bronsexuals around the world would not have let us hear the last of it
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 11:31pm On Apr 22, 2022
felix00:

Yeah. I'm calling a sweep for the Celtics. The nets ain't a serious team

Lol. That would be bad on KD's résumé. I see them taking 2 games though.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 12:33am On Apr 23, 2022
I don’t care what anyone says, Charles Barkley is an American treasure! grin
Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 2:04am On Apr 23, 2022
Common. Do you really believe this? grin
birdman:

There was no allure. It was a boneheaded move by front office, and they tried to rope Lebron and AD in by spreading rumors that they wwere in on it. Same front office tried to spread rumors again that Lebron and AD were OK with not making a trade. That time around, Lebron kukuma raise voice because it was obvious Pelinka was trying to sneakily use Lebron as cover for his moves.

To me, the fact that Lebron never sat WB down and set him straight means Lebron was just going with the flow, trying not to offend.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:02am On Apr 23, 2022
benji93:
Man's really trying to make us believe the Lakers front office was solely responsible. They just purposely offloaded the guy they drafted and Montrezl and KCP plus a future draft pick that could be useful in the future for no reason!!
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:02am On Apr 23, 2022
Bucks are laying a smackdown on the Bulls

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by BykeLaByke: 3:12am On Apr 23, 2022
Zach Lavine.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by joshboo(m): 3:16am On Apr 23, 2022
A40:
Bucks are laying a smackdown on the Bulls
This is the Bucks team we know,looking more like it

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by BykeLaByke: 3:18am On Apr 23, 2022
Bulls being laid the pipe. lipsrsealed cry
Re: The NBA Begins by DeeMain(m): 3:27am On Apr 23, 2022
Finally, Trae came up clutch when it mattered. Gritty comeback.

Okongwu will make it in the NBA.

Heats in 5.
Re: The NBA Begins by DeeMain(m): 3:29am On Apr 23, 2022
BykeLaByke:
Zach Lavine.

In front of the home fans, this performance by their superstars is embarrassing.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 3:31am On Apr 23, 2022
benji93:

papa benji, you have come again grin
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 3:35am On Apr 23, 2022
birdman:

papa benji, you have come again grin
o fe gbe wa ni handicap
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:49am On Apr 23, 2022
CP3 is playing heavy minutes and we all know how it turns out. The Suns have to end this series quick, they have the capacity to do it without Booker.
Re: The NBA Begins by BykeLaByke: 3:51am On Apr 23, 2022
DeeMain:

In front of the home fans, this performance by their superstars is embarrassing.
Bruhhh I can't even comprehend what I just finished watching.

Woh make I go sleep.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:52am On Apr 23, 2022
You have to eject J. Hayes for that sort of play. It was reckless, aggressive and a non basketball play.
Re: The NBA Begins by Khanben: 4:09am On Apr 23, 2022
Roland17:
CP3 is playing heavy minutes and we all know how it turns out. The Suns have to end this series quick, they have the capacity to do it without Booker.

I think CP3 will be fine, he had about 4wks of rest due to that hand injury so the rest might have been a blessing in disguise.
The Pelicans on the other hand seems to match up well against them with all that length and their coach Willie green is really nailing both the rotation mix and the in game adjustments. This series might go 6-7 games
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:23am On Apr 23, 2022
Khanben:

I think CP3 will be fine, he had about 4wks of rest due to that hand injury so the rest might have been a blessing in disguise.
The Pelicans on the other hand seems to match up well against them with all that length and their coach Willie green is really nailing both the rotation mix and the in game adjustments. This series might go 6-7 games

I don't think this series goes to a 7 like everyone is predicting. For tonight, hopefully someone from the Pelicans can give J. Hayes a Will Smith slap for that silly foul and subsequent ejection that shifted the momentum of the game against them. Since Hayes got ejected, the Suns have taken total control of the game. As for CP3, he turns 37 next month and doesn't need to be playing these heavy minutes, more so, his history in the post season is well documented. His injury issues show up from the conference semifinals/ finals. I really hope he stays healthy because they stand no chance if he is injured again.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:01am On Apr 23, 2022
You absolutely have to respect the effort the Pelicans are putting in this series. B. Ingram, my goodness! C. Payne, J. Crowder Shamet and Johnson have been disappointing for the Suns, they have to come alive
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:22am On Apr 23, 2022
CP3 putting in a "CLUTCH" clinic in the final minutes of the 4th
Re: The NBA Begins by Khanben: 4:38pm On Apr 23, 2022
Roland17:
CP3 putting in a "CLUTCH" clinic in the final minutes of the 4th

The guy na Agbaya. Seriously he was just schooling those kids like the OG he is
Re: The NBA Begins by DeeMain(m): 6:02pm On Apr 23, 2022
A40:
Exactly. What was their allure to Westbrook? Maybe they thought he would realize the window for a title was closing and he would humble himself, turns out he is dangerously delusional and the more the season wore on the more it became clear he was not about that winning life

Westbrooks lives in an alternate reality. Sadly, Lebron learnt this the hardway. He got brainwashed by dude.

I remember in the Bubble playoffs, Houston Rockets vs Lakers, Brodie was bricking his shots and having a poor game on both sides of the floor while they were being blown out, but he was still beating his chest and mouthing off arrogantly, "you can't guard me!" repeatedly, which made Lebron laugh. That's a lack of awareness. That's delusion. That's alternate reality.

"People show you who they are, believe them." - Maya Angelo

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 7:33pm On Apr 23, 2022
DeeMain:

Westbrooks lives in an alternate reality. Sadly, Lebron learnt this the hardway. He got brainwashed by dude.

I remember in the Bubble playoffs, Houston Rockets vs Lakers, Brodie was bricking his shots and having a poor game on both sides of the floor while they were being blown out, but he was still beating his chest and mouthing off arrogantly, "you can't guard me!" repeatedly, which made Lebron laugh. That's a lack of awareness. That's delusion. That's alternate reality.

"People show you who they are, believe them." - Maya Angelo
He has done this one so much i can't begin to count. Did the same thing against Lillard also.

After all these, Lebron still signed off on this transaction grin cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 8:01pm On Apr 23, 2022
donlittle25:
He has done this one so much i can't begin to count. Did the same thing against Lillard also.

After all these, Lebron still signed off on this transaction grin cheesy

Na that Lillard own off me pass.

Baba bricked from 3 throughout the game, with his team down double digits he gets fouled by Lillard and starts mouthing, "A foul is a bucket, you can't guard me" Baba proceeds to miss 1 of the FTs.

The guy na cruise grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 9:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
Embiid na shameless hypocrite. The Raptors must be kicking themselves for not winning game 3.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2022
Oh boy, my C. Cubs are whooping the devil out of the Pirates.
Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 10:21pm On Apr 23, 2022
I think na just joke, becos @birdman normally no go tlak that kain thing. But you never know, he don join LeTruck. grin
A40:
Man's really trying to make us believe the Lakers front office was solely responsible. They just purposely offloaded the guy they drafted and Montrezl and KCP plus a future draft pick that could be useful in the future for no reason!!

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by benji93: 10:24pm On Apr 23, 2022
Clarkson feeling himself right now. I hope the Jazz get this game. I want to see the look on the face of some analysts when despite that the superstar is playing, they still get beat. cheesy. It would even be crazier if they get blown out. Things you like to see in the NBA.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 10:47pm On Apr 23, 2022
Fury with the K.O

(1) (2) (3) ... (1899) (1900) (1901) (1902) (1903) (1904) (1905) ... (2207) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.