Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,609 members, 7,827,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1992) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1637652 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1989) (1990) (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) (1995) ... (2224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 12:46am On Oct 27, 2022
Damn! Just like that.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:48am On Oct 27, 2022
They will exchange her for a high profile Russian. They just extradited a Russian governors son to US jail for example. But she will still suffer a bit. Shoulda left when things got rough

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:28am On Oct 27, 2022
Lol the Lakers could realistically be 0-7 by the 5th of November

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:10am On Oct 28, 2022
I hope you're seeing how they are dragging your useless Quarterback down the potorpotor for his wack passive aggressive leadership skills. Another wasted season for the hype job. I trust Josh Allen to perform another massacre on Sunday
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 3:35am On Oct 28, 2022
I know say my Lakers bad but the Nets ain't far off grin. Your big guns dropped 37 and 39 respectively and you still can't win.
Re: The NBA Begins by FBS: 4:49am On Oct 28, 2022
Lakers are not interested in winning any game....not playing like this.
They've got to step up.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:00am On Oct 28, 2022
A40:
I hope you're seeing how they are dragging your useless Quarterback down the potorpotor for his wack passive aggressive leadership skills. Another wasted season for the hype job. I trust Josh Allen to perform another massacre on Sunday

Have some shame u scarecrow angry

If I talk now, your useless bot go ban me again.

Have some shame and hide your face
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:45pm On Oct 28, 2022
Roland17:

Have some shame u scarecrow angry

If I talk now, your useless bot go ban me again.

Have some shame and hide your face
Okrimo. See how your useless hippie QB is showing his lack of leadership calling out teammates on podcasts. Then you wonder why nobody wants to play with him

0 games of 260+ yards passing

A useless QB through and through. Swallowing all the cap space and can't even elevate his teammates with his play

Tom Brady at 38 was coming off his 4th Superbowl. Your useless QB? Under .500
Re: The NBA Begins by greypencils: 1:25am On Oct 29, 2022
A40:
Lol the Lakers could realistically be 0-7 by the 5th of November
Most definitely. Street Clothes AD will be on the bench against Timberwolves. Ñigga is scared of the twin-towers of Gobert and KAT.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:11am On Oct 29, 2022
https://twitter.com/2cooI2blog/status/1586124205678002181?t=7ZBQcnIYgAC1xjscl-Q8uQ&s=19

Even Camron has had enough of this Ben Simmons B.s. The bullshit is transparent at this point. That boy don't wanna be out there on the court and the Nets have to ask themselves what they really want moving forward. I hope to be proven wrong and he at least is a serviceable player but this present performance, you could get someone off the street to do that

greypencils:
Most definitely. Street Clothes AD will be on the bench against Timberwolves. Ñigga is scared of the twin-towers of Gobert and KAT.
These niggas are so buttersoft mehn I don't understand it. The next CBA is going to be something for sure
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:14am On Oct 29, 2022
Lol at the Lakers. Bronsexuals who typically shxt on Kobe are going to have a new found appreciation for what Kobe did from 2004 to 2007. Especially watching him fail with more talent than Kobe ever had in that timeframe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:38am On Oct 29, 2022
Who is watching the World Series with me?

Phillies 5-5 Astros, top of the 9th inning.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:00am On Oct 29, 2022
Nick Castellanos just saved the Phillies.. What a catch!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:11am On Oct 29, 2022
Realmuto hits a HR to give the Phillies the lead.

6-5

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 8:51am On Oct 29, 2022
When someone compares a 26-29 year old Kobe to a 38 year old LeBron you know they already lost the argument before it even started grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by greypencils: 8:51am On Oct 29, 2022
A40:
https://twitter.com/2cooI2blog/status/1586124205678002181?t=7ZBQcnIYgAC1xjscl-Q8uQ&s=19

Even Camron has had enough of this Ben Simmons B.s. The bullshit is transparent at this point. That boy don't wanna be out there on the court and the Nets have to ask themselves what they really want moving forward. I hope to be proven wrong and he at least is a serviceable player but this present performance, you could get someone off the street to do that

These niggas are so buttersoft mehn I don't understand it. The next CBA is going to be something for sure

LMAO! Ben Simmons airballed a layup in the game against mavs grin. That is a 6ft9 NBA player. Even me a 5'11 basketball nonentity won't do that. Or maybe Maya Jama do am strong thing undecided I will be damned if any NBA team picks him up when his contract with Brooklyn is done.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:57pm On Oct 29, 2022
Of course 26-29 Kobe had 3 top 75ers and failed to make the play in.

He also had 2 top 75ers and started a season 0-5 grin

When you're just talking to talk
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 7:37am On Oct 30, 2022
Yes, let's blame the 38 year old man who couldn't drag two other top 75ers to the playoffs. Imagine MJ at 40 playing with KD and Kyrie and when they don't make the playoffs you blame the 40 year old man. Silly. If the question is has LeBron ever carried his team to the playoffs as the only superstar on the team I'm sure you know the answer. But keep expecting him to do it at 38.

But I'm not surprised though, LeBron is held to a different standard from any one else. Even when he's on a wheelchair in a nursing home some bozo from this group would still expect him to carry his team on his back to the playoffs grin
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:34pm On Oct 30, 2022
Of course. Trust the bumbling bronsexual bomboclart to be armed to the teeth with excuses

Faced with glaring stat padding and a style of play at odds with boosting your winning chances our village ediot here is busy typing rubbish.

The initial post was not as much a drag on LeNomad as much as it was a reminder to his fans that constantly shat on Kobe in those early days post Shaq.

Okrimo is here making excuses like LeNomad taking 9 3's per game, and stat padding without playing any real defense is not part of the reason for their failings

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Najdorf: 6:57pm On Oct 30, 2022
greypencils:
LMAO! Ben Simmons airballed a layup in the game against mavs grin. That is a 6ft9 NBA player. Even me a 5'11 basketball nonentity won't do that. Or maybe Maya Jama do am strong thing undecided I will be damned if any NBA team picks him up when his contract with Brooklyn is done.
Ben Simmons value no dey in his shooting
Re: The NBA Begins by greypencils: 7:06pm On Oct 30, 2022
Najdorf:

Ben Simmons valu
e no dey in his shooting
His defence and assist? He is still not deserving of his huge contract. He can only guard the perimeter. He is useless in the paint. Nothing special in his playmaking if he can't shoot when unguarded, not even free-throws. That's pathetic.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:04pm On Oct 30, 2022
This Clippers na another scam
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 11:50pm On Oct 30, 2022
Gino Smith!!!!Man is on fire…
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 11:50pm On Oct 30, 2022
A40:
This Clippers na another scam

I swear!
Re: The NBA Begins by Skrrrrrrr: 1:21am On Oct 31, 2022
So Basically, what Kerr and his boys have been doing the past couple of games is, let the opponents lead by huge margins and spend the final Quarter trying to recover....
Good luck with that.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 2:01am On Oct 31, 2022
What a weak retort. Abeg shift

Meanwhile, Steph Curry and clutch no just dey go together embarassed

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:09am On Oct 31, 2022
Just look how high the Bills safety are playing! I mean dis guys are looking LBs out there and that is because they can see we have 0 receiving threat.

B. Gutekuntz what else do you need to see that we have absolutely no threat from that receivers position?
Re: The NBA Begins by Skrrrrrrr: 8:34am On Oct 31, 2022
steady986:
What a weak retort. Abeg shift

Meanwhile, Steph Curry and clutch no just dey go together embarassed

Get out...
The warriors just won a ring and your LeBron cannot will the Lakers to a win.
Take your L and shut up. You don't matter..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 1:00pm On Oct 31, 2022
Skrrrrrrr:

Get out...
The warriors just won a ring and your LeBron cannot will the Lakers to a win.
Take your L and shut up. You don't matter..

Who be this one again
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:01pm On Oct 31, 2022
Them dey kpokpo the village ediot left right and center grin cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:50pm On Nov 01, 2022
So I said I wanted to wait until after 5 games to give my thoughts about my Celtics.

Long story short, we are missing Ime Udoka's coaching, especially on the defensive end. We look slow on defensive transition, slow at closing perimeter shooting and lack defensive intensity and discipline. We are also missing the presence of TimeLord who makes a ton of difference with out interior defense. I'd like to see Brodgan transition to the starter position pretty soon here because he brings some calm and direction to our offense when he is on the floor. Both J's have been great on offense but the entire team is struggling on defense.

#Greenrunsdeep
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:59pm On Nov 01, 2022
Steve Nash has been fired! This is the first step because Nash was as incompetent as a coach, worse still, he could not control the locker room.

Kyrie, as much as I have defended you, it's time to move you also. The Nets have to clean house ASAP..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1989) (1990) (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) (1995) ... (2224) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.