Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (2012) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1629592 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2009) (2010) (2011) (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015) ... (2212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 12:54am On Feb 13, 2023
Eagles draw first blood
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 1:01am On Feb 13, 2023
Sharp-sharp response from Kelcee
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 1:49am On Feb 13, 2023
The Eagles are winning this SuperBowl. They've just got way too much firepower. The Oline and Dline are basically the best in the NFL. No way do the Chief's oline hold up for four quarters against this beast of a defence. Sooner rather than later they'll start to get through to Patrick Mahomes and once that happens it's night night. Also don't think the combination of Clark and Jones on the dline will be enough against this Oline.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:54am On Feb 13, 2023
The Eagles are going to have to bring out the Brink truck for Jalen Hurts mehn. Dude is ballin ballin
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:07am On Feb 13, 2023
The referees have been my MVP. They have intentionally stayed away from over officiating and allowed the guys to play. For the first half though, let’s hope it stays the same in the 2nd

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:08am On Feb 13, 2023
chic2pimp:
The Eagles are winning this SuperBowl. They've just got way too much firepower. The Oline and Dline are basically the best in the NFL. No way do the Chief's oline hold up for four quarters against this beast of a defence. Sooner rather than later they'll start to get through to Patrick Mahomes and once that happens it's night night. Also don't think the combination of Clark and Jones on the dline will be enough against this Oline.

Their offensive line I've never seen anything like it. They can block for a guy on a wheelchair. It's so demoralizing for a Defense

If Hurts is smart he should take reasonable dough so he can keep as many guys as possible. This team has dynasty potential
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:29am On Feb 13, 2023
A40:
Their offensive line I've never seen anything like it. They can block for a guy on a wheelchair. It's so demoralizing for a Defense

If Hurts is smart he should take reasonable dough so he can keep as many guys as possible. This team has dynasty potential

Continuity is by far the biggest factor, if you ask me. The Eagles still have 8 players from the their SB roster in 2017. Players like F. Cox, Kelce, Seumalo, Graham, L. Johnson, J. Elliott who are starting today, started in 2017. That is a ton of experience from over the years split between the O and D lines.
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 2:35am On Feb 13, 2023
A40:

As I expected, they are utterly dominating the Chiefs. They should be out of sight now if we are being honest.

Bruh not only have I not seen an Oline like this in my life, I have never seen a team combine a great Oline with possibly an even greater dline. This is nuts. Now add that to them possessing the third best wide receiver tandem in the league behind the Dolphins and the bengals. Also not forgetting these dudes hold the 10th pick in the upcoming draft. The league is in serious trouble.

He will if He is smart enough. A couple of dudes on both the d and o lines are up for extensions soon and you bet they are teams waiting in the wings to snap them up and pay them top dollar.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:37am On Feb 13, 2023
Roland17:

Continuity is by far the biggest factor, if you ask me. The Eagles still have 8 players from the their SB roster in 2017. Players like F. Cox, Kelce, Seumalo, Graham, L. Johnson, J. Elliott who are starting today, started in 2017. That is a ton of experience from over the years split between the O and D lines.

Their GM na pako. Getting a guy like Haason Reddick for relatively cheap, Gardner Johnson in the secondary

When you talk about maximizing Hurts and Smith's rookie window. Roseman has knocked it out the park.

Finding out Wentz was not the guy and moving on from him quickly was also critical
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:37am On Feb 13, 2023
My girl Riri is killing it!!!!!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 2:47am On Feb 13, 2023
A40:
Their GM na pako. Getting a guy like Haason Reddick for relatively cheap, Gardner Johnson in the secondary

This is exactly what the Houston Astros in Baseball are doing. They are locking up good players for relatively cheap amounts.

Roland17:
My girl Riri is killing it!!!!!!!
Very fine specimen.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:48am On Feb 13, 2023
chic2pimp:

As I expected, they are utterly dominating the Chiefs. They should be out of site now if we are being honest.

Bruh not only have I not seen an Oline like this in my life, I have never seen a team combine a great Oline with possibly an even greater dline. This is nuts. Now add that to them possessing the third best wide receiver tandem in the league behind the Dolphins and the bengals. Also not forgetting these dudes hold the 10th pick in the upcoming draft. The league is in serious trouble.

He will if He is smart enough. A couple of dudes on both the d and o lines are up for extensions soon and you bet they are teams waiting in the wings to snap them up and pay them top dollar.
As with Superbowl winners some team somewhere flush with cash will give someone an offer they cannot refuse.

I think they would be fine so long as they keep their core.

There's not a lot Mahomes can do when you're facing a team that's capable of dominating possession at such a level. They've only had the ball for 8 minutes! 8! And what's worse is the scoreline actually flatters them. If not for that fumble they would be down 3 scores

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 2:59am On Feb 13, 2023
A40:
As with Superbowl winners some team somewhere flush with cash will give someone an offer they cannot refuse.

I think they would be fine so long as they keep their core.

There's not a lot Mahomes can do when you're facing a team that's capable of dominating possession at such a level. They've only had the ball for 8 minutes! 8! And what's worse is the scoreline actually flatters them. If not for that fumble they would be down 3 scores

That's why I think as you said, they have all the makings of a dynasty. I expect them to be able to keep their core as the keeps going up at a crazy rate. Expect Hurts and other key pieces to receive huge sign on bonuses combined with backloaded contracts.

Bruhhhh it's ridiculous. 8 minutes you know. Expect another beat down this second half.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:01am On Feb 13, 2023
A shoe is just a shoe…..until my son steps on it!

#GOATTTTT
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:01am On Feb 13, 2023
Wow. Looks like we wrote the Chiefs off too quickly
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 3:08am On Feb 13, 2023
This Nick Bolton dude looks proper legit. Still expect the Eagles to prevail
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:11am On Feb 13, 2023
J. Hurts my goodness, what a throw!

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:34am On Feb 13, 2023
Mahomes showing Brady tendencies. If he pulls this off I will never write Mahomes off again
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:34am On Feb 13, 2023
The Eagles don’t want this smoke from Mahomes
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:35am On Feb 13, 2023
chic2pimp:

That's why I think as you said, they have all the makings of a dynasty. I expect them to be able to keep their core as the keeps going up at a crazy rate. Expect Hurts and other key pieces to receive huge sign on bonuses combined with backloaded contracts.

Bruhhhh it's ridiculous. 8 minutes you know. Expect another beat down this second half.
Lol. Omo beatdown no dey oh. Mahomes has solved this Eagles defense like a rubik's cube. They simply cannot stop him.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:42am On Feb 13, 2023
The Eagles have folded and capitulated. It's a wrap
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:44am On Feb 13, 2023
Similar play, similar result!

Good luck underrating Mahomes!
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:45am On Feb 13, 2023
chic2pimp:
This Nick Bolton dude looks proper legit. Still expect the Eagles to prevail

They have not maximized their possession and this isn’t a good spot to be against Mahomes.
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 3:47am On Feb 13, 2023
A40:
Lol. Omo beatdown no dey oh. Mahomes has solved this Eagles defense like a rubik's cube. They simply cannot stop him.

Lool Oh boy I did not see that coming. Still hedging my bets on the Eagles though. I have faith in Jalen Hurts.

BTW How are teams not knocking down on Eric Bieniemy's doors? There are certainly not 31 head coaches better than this dude.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:50am On Feb 13, 2023
chic2pimp:

Lool Oh boy I did not see that coming. Still hedging my bets on the Eagles though. I have faith in Jalen Hurts.

BTW How are teams not knocking down on Eric Bieniemy's doors? There are certainly not 31 head coaches better than this dude.

They keep telling us he doesn’t interview well and am like, what the hell does that mean? angry
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:52am On Feb 13, 2023
J. Hurts is throwing some beautiful dimes tonight!
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:52am On Feb 13, 2023
Jalen Hurts said I ain't going out like that. What a drive
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 3:53am On Feb 13, 2023
JALEN HURTS SUPERBOWL MVPPPPPPP!.....Pay that Man!
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 3:53am On Feb 13, 2023
Damn.
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 3:55am On Feb 13, 2023
Roland17:
J. Hurts is throwing some beautiful dimes tonight!

Praying this dude stays healthy. He has been immense tonight.

Roland17:

They keep telling us he doesn’t interview well and am like, what the hell does that mean? angry

LOOOOL...What a load of tosh. Anyways their loss is the Chief's gain.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:58am On Feb 13, 2023
This will come down to clock management and efficient use of timeouts.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:00am On Feb 13, 2023
chic2pimp:

Hurts has a lot of heart he's going blow for blow with Mahomes and is letting that thing rip.

I don't know maybe they think it's the Mahomes factor. It's surprising to me because there are so many teams I look at that he instantly improves. The damn Colts are still faffing around with Jeff Saturday. Unbelievable

(1) (2) (3) ... (2009) (2010) (2011) (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015) ... (2212) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: BlueMann and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.